Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom

4 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom Empty Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom

Post by Gamer7625 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:48 am

I felt like I could post this on this site and not get any weird looks lol.

Has anyone ever heard of this old Gamecube game? Does anyone still have it? I do! The game plats different from a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh games, in which we take control of our favorite characters (and some lesser known people like a Slave girl, Shimon(the blue dude in some games or Grandpa's past life in the final season) and Labyrinth Ruler) from the original series. In the game we control our "Marshals" (Duelists) who control a team of 3 monsters and battle other enemy Marshals. We can have 8 Marshals total on the field at once and the movement speed of the team depends on the monster in the middle (or lead) position. Each monster can hold up to 3 items ranging from: Potions for healing, potions for powering up (with certain drawbacks sometimes), Spells (with a level from 1-5. Level 1 Magic being the weakest, level 5 Magic being the strongest)

Why am I mentioning this game? Well the game isn't amazing by any means, but the monster design, personally, is very good, especially for when the game was released. My favorite part of the game, however, is making cool/interesting/fitting teams for the characters. I would like to share those teams across my Campaigns. I do not, however, share any teams so I have a few of them, so bare with me when looking at this. Also, any comments or questions you have on the teams is appreciated/will be answered

YUGI CAMAPIGN
Spoiler:

KAIBA CAMPAIGN
Spoiler:

JOEY CAMPAIGN
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gamer7625 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:48 am; edited 10 times in total
Gamer7625
Gamer7625
Angel
Angel

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 5473
Charm : 9

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:47 am

I actually DO have this game, and I had it from a while back, when I was really into Yugioh.

I did play it fairly recently too, within the past year. It's pretty fun, even if you take out the whole yugioh element. Though I do disagree with some of the arranged teams you have. But hell, who cares about that so much?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Grade : 21656
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:28 pm

OH god I remember this game. I loved this game SO MUCH. I played it again recently. It was alot harder than I remember. damn you yami bakura D:

Lol, our Yugi, Kaiba, Mai, Tea Teams are exactly the same. xD And Pegasus was almost the same, I didn't give him Buster Blader, he had Dark Rabbit.

But yeahwith the teams, always try to have the fastest one as the leader. What I liked to do, was put two really high levels with a really low leveled to help train it (Like, the Teo Gemini elves with silver Fang or something)
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17821
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer7625 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Mufasa wrote:I actually DO have this game, and I had it from a while back, when I was really into Yugioh.

I did play it fairly recently too, within the past year. It's pretty fun, even if you take out the whole yugioh element. Though I do disagree with some of the arranged teams you have. But hell, who cares about that so much?

Just curious, which teams do you disagree with? I know my reasons aren't amazing for some, and I know it's a game, but I like some of my combinations haha. If you meant the items, then I have been wondering about the items for some of my teams and am wondering how to make some of them better.

Maeko Yamashina wrote:OH god I remember this game. I loved this game SO MUCH. I played it again recently. It was alot harder than I remember. damn you yami bakura D:

Lol, our Yugi, Kaiba, Mai, Tea Teams are exactly the same. xD And Pegasus was almost the same, I didn't give him Buster Blader, he had Dark Rabbit.

But yeahwith the teams, always try to have the fastest one as the leader. What I liked to do, was put two really high levels with a really low leveled to help train it (Like, the Teo Gemini elves with silver Fang or something)

I recently looked in to giving Pegasus his Dark Rabbit back, Shimon had previously trained him up to level 99 so Pegasus wouldn't have to do anything. But I decided to keep Buster Blader with Pegasus, just because I love the team so much. I also do try and keep the fastest monsters as leads. I don't know which monsters may be faster for some teams (Like Bakura's or even Roba's) but I think I'be gotten the fastest ones for everyone else.

I'm impressed/happy I am not the only person still woth this game XD
Gamer7625
Gamer7625
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:29 pm

It's not that I disagree per se, I just have different teams for some.
Like my Tristan has Buster Blader, Sengenjin, and Black Luster Soldier.

Meanwhile, my Yugi has Magician of Black Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, and Summoned Skull.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Grade : 21656
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer7625 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:36 pm

EDIT: Updated my teams
Gamer7625
Gamer7625
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer7625 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 am

I hope this won't be frowned upon for giving this topic just a little more attention, but I am gonna bump it with this post.

The reasoning is I made team updates and just want to see if anyone cares in general
Gamer7625
Gamer7625
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:03 pm

we're not that up beat about bumping topics because you updated them. I read this topic for the first time now. This game seems interesting but i never played it due to the lack of having a GC around the time it came out, instead of I played most of the ps1 and 2 yu-gi-oh games that came out
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7869
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer7625 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I've played Duelist of the Roses (another good game), and Forbidden Memories for the Play Station systems
Gamer7625
Gamer7625
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer7625 Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:24 pm

I know it's been awhile, but I've updated some things and made the lists easier to read by putting them in Spoiler tags so it's not as cluttering.

I'd appreciate questions/comments or anything to this lol
Gamer7625
Gamer7625
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamer7625 Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:11 am

Yeah another little bump due to updates but idk guess I am just wondering if anyone has a comment about my teams
Gamer7625
Gamer7625
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down