Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Topic

+13
Kilvas
Grunge Hamster
YuriLowelFan
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Kallen Kozuki
The Monkey King
Toriko
Turret Slayer!!!
Arc
The Universe
Rise: The Game
SHSL Gang Leader
Rozencrutz
17 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Persona 4 RP Topic - Page 17 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Topic

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Shinta - Acedia and maybe Sloth
Karin - Wrath and Envy
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12626
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:50 pm

REPOSTING MY CHARACTER PREPARE FOR MY JOINING
Name: Kitao Shirokawa
Fighting Style: Supports the group with his bag of goodies both attacking and healing.
First level Persona: Neko Shogun
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Neko_Shogun
Movelist: Zionga, Elec Boost, Black Spot, Mediarama, Matarukaja, Evade Wind, Divine Grace
Second level Persona: Kartikeya
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Kartikeya
Movelist: Maziodyne, Auto-Matarukaja, High Counter, Myriad Arrows, Primal Force, Mediarama, Divine Grace, Elec Boost
Backstory/Personality: Kitao is a laid back guy that enjoys painting art. He enjoys it so much that he'll do it anywhere. He will use Spray paint to do his art outside. When he puts a lot of work into a piece he gets offended when it's just written off as graffiti. This has gotten him in trouble on numerous occasions. And because of the trouble he get's into, he has learned to fight. He likes to have fun and tries to be as upbeat as he can be. However, His past has been haunting him since young. His Mother died soon after he was born and his father passed away when he hit 5 years of age. Because of this, he's been passed around by his relatives for most of his life. He never trusted the family he would stay with, since they wouldn't treat him fairly. He never had many friends since he wouldn't stay in one place for long. He finally landed in Inaba with his uncle, Nobuyuki and his aunt, Michiko. And is now trying to fit in at Yasogami High.
Bag of goodies contents:
Normal bombs, Smoke bombs, Shrapnel bombs, Acidic spray, Sleeping Spray, Flamethrower, Freezing Spray, A first aid kit, First aid spray
Sidenote about the bag: All bombs are small to at most medium cause he has to lug all that stuff around. CANNOT carry everything at once. Usually prepares before each trip what he brings along. Most Sprays are paint. The way he's used to mixing stuff anyway.
Appearance: Kitao always has a beanie or hat on. Under his hat he has short black hair. He has a big frame but his body is slender. He's somewhat tall and has Bright blue eyes. He's tanner than most people since he's out in the sun a lot. He usually wears a blue hoodie over a button up shirt and has black jeans and sneakers with a black beanie on. He always has a bookbag with spray paint cans in it. He sometimes wear's sunglasses as well.
Alternate Outfits: Fancy: He wears a black fedora instead of the beanie. He has a vest that's blue in the front and black in the back. and has a long sleeve white pinstriped dress shirt under the vest with black slacks and dress shoes. Doesn't have his bookbag for this one
Summer wear: A beanie with a White T-shirt that has a blue skull on it. Cargo shorts with sneakers. Has his bookbag.
Sneaking Wear: A black beanie with sunglasses and a black bandana cover his mouth and face. He wears a black hoodie and has the hood up and wears Black Track pants. Uses this when he wants to do a late night painting somewhere. Has his bookbag.
Supporting characters connected to Kitao:
Nobuyuki Shirokawa
Kitao's Uncle and Husband to Michiko. A sort of serious guy that is a terrible jokester. Hyper Risette Fan. Mostly cause of his wife but still enjoys it. Blames himself somewhat for his brother's death. Felt like he wasn't there to protect him or Kitao. Now he's trying to repent by taking care of Kitao like his own son.
Michiko Shirokawa
Kitao's Aunt and Wife to Nobuyuki. Hyper Risette Fan. Calls Kitao her little Kitty. Loves to sew and tailor's some of Nobuyuki's clothing herself. An excitable person who likes to do everything she can to help her family.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6927
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Yay more character art!
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17791
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat May 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Sorry, forgive me, but I'm completely lost. Who are these people in the tv world? Why are they in the tv world? Are we skipping the play thing? Is the MAIN group in the tv world?

Which I don't particularly want to be lost, because I want to get this back up and running again, but I really have no clue what's going on and who half of these characters that appeared are. Or what I should be paying attention to in those conversations between them. Obviously a good rule of thumb is "All of it.", but yeah.

So if someone could answer those questions and give a quick sum up of whats going on and who's where it would be most appreciated. Mainly these are the reasons I haven't been posting, and if I'm confused, there may be others as well, and they may not be posting so much for the same reason. Hence, the sluggish pace currently in the rp.

So yeah, I really want to get back into this again, cause it was fun. But I am so lost right now.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down