Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madworld is based on events that will happen within the next few months.

3 posters

Go down

Madworld is based on events that will happen within the next few months. Empty Madworld is based on events that will happen within the next few months.

Post by The Universe Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Seriously, it's all coming together. Unleash swine flu and hordes of libertarians on Manhattan, and fly planes into the bridges. Bring in everyone from Sarah Palin to Michael Moore and arm them to the teeth. Pay-per-view on Fox News and MSNBC, with Michael Steele as the host, announcer and deathtrap demonstrator.

And of course, John Di Maggio and Greg Proops commentate for the whole sha-bang.

Finally, armed with a chainsaw, Jack Thompson treads the blackened streets, ready to put everything he learned from video games to good use.

No, I don't know the meaning of Too Soon.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8316
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Madworld is based on events that will happen within the next few months. Empty Re: Madworld is based on events that will happen within the next few months.

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:11 pm

I hope not. Otherwise it'll be mad lame and repetitive.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Madworld is based on events that will happen within the next few months. Empty Re: Madworld is based on events that will happen within the next few months.

Post by The Universe Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Francis wrote:I hope not. Otherwise it'll be mad lame and repetitive.

Madworld is based on events that will happen within the next few months. 1211585533847
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Francis wrote:mad
I get it
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12691
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:24 pm

I hate madworld.

To be honest, it's not terrible. But it IS repetitive. There's no real sense of accomplishment that keeps me going, and your character never gets any better. You don't even get roll over lives. So if you ended with 4 lives on one map, you still start with the three on the other. So there's no reason to just borrow the game from a pal, then return it after playing the first level. Cept for story. Which you're not going to be getting Madworld if you like a grand story.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Francis wrote:I hate madworld.

To be honest, it's not terrible. But it IS repetitive. There's no real sense of accomplishment that keeps me going, and your character never gets any better. You don't even get roll over lives. So if you ended with 4 lives on one map, you still start with the three on the other. So there's no reason to just borrow the game from a pal, then return it after playing the first level. Cept for story. Which you're not going to be getting Madworld if you like a grand story.

I found Madworld's story quite interesting.

It was nothing on the scale of a JRPG but it packed more then the average shitty beat em up.

Sides' you don't play for the Story, the Gore or even the Gameplay.

YOU PLAY FOR THE SOUNDTRACK.

Also, you seem to be focusing on the pros on cons of a game rather then the idea of a Sarah Palin and Micheal Moore duking it out with FUCKING CHAINSAWS
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:59 pm

I find nothing appealing about Michael Moore. Or Sarah Palin. I just want them both to drop off the face of the earth for good. Michael Moore is a money grubbing jackass who's good deeds are only a pretense to keep him looking like a good person. All he cares about is making a buck and being a dick. He edits his movies to make it look like his point is correct. Meanwhile, half the time it's completely wrong information or simply made so that it implies things that aren't true.

And Sarah Palin is just a bimbo.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Francis wrote:I find nothing appealing about Michael Moore. Or Sarah Palin. I just want them both to drop off the face of the earth for good. Michael Moore is a money grubbing jackass who's good deeds are only a pretense to keep him looking like a good person. All he cares about is making a buck and being a dick. He edits his movies to make it look like his point is correct. Meanwhile, half the time it's completely wrong information or simply made so that it implies things that aren't true.

And Sarah Palin is just a bimbo.

I don't think you fully understand the concept of exactly HOW a chainsaw works.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm

I'm fully aware. I'm using one right now in Fallout 3. However, Michael Moore would take one puncture wound and spill out onto the floor in the same fashion as Ooogie Boogie. And Sarah Palin would walk off a cliff before she could figure out how to use it. Either that or be too busy burning all the books at the library.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Francis wrote:I'm fully aware. I'm using one right now in Fallout 3. However, Michael Moore would take one puncture wound and spill out onto the floor in the same fashion as Ooogie Boogie. And Sarah Palin would walk off a cliff before she could figure out how to use it. Either that or be too busy burning all the books at the library.

Bullshit, I refuse to beleive it.

I mean...Sarah Palin...READ?
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Who said anything about reading? I assume she's just burning the books.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Francis wrote:Who said anything about reading? I assume she's just burning the books.

Point and Case good sir, t'was an honour doing business with you.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down