Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catbread's Quest to be the Greatest Ragequitter Who Ever Lived

2 posters

Go down

Catbread's Quest to be the Greatest Ragequitter Who Ever Lived Empty Catbread's Quest to be the Greatest Ragequitter Who Ever Lived

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 pm

I should make it an RP it would be awesome

> I am driven by the overwhelming need to win at things
> I cannot win at anything except Melee but no one plays that
> I cannot get better at anything - this also prevents me from learning languages

UH OH WHAT DO I DO

The only solution is to WIN AT LOSING
IF I'M GOING DOWN I'M GOING TO DO AS MANY STUNTS IN THE AIR AS I CAN BEFORE I HIT THE GROUND

> In TF2 I have "P" bound to explode and disconnect

> In L4D I frequently shout SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE in the chatbox before ragequit

> L/R/A/Start is for pussies. Real men taunt and then backflip off the edge on their last life.
(Alternate: Wario's motorcycle or any "rush forward" attack. Great on stages without pits!)

> I would NEVER ragequit online BlazBlue matches! That would be cheating the other player out of their *cough* hard earned points!
But, if it wouldn't make a difference whether I actually use the controller or not, there shouldn't be any problems if I put it down and go do something that's worth my time.
(Alternate: I play a game where I win if I hit with my taunt. Oh it's great when they jump right into it)

> My ultimate move is the PERMARAGEQUIT in which I lose and then never touch the game again - too powerful to be used often, but I've done it at least twice, on FFX and Halo.

> Once I ragequit the chatbox

I MUST LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES TO SUCCEED ON THE PATH OF FAILURE
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12686
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Catbread's Quest to be the Greatest Ragequitter Who Ever Lived Empty Re: Catbread's Quest to be the Greatest Ragequitter Who Ever Lived

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 pm

I forgot the training montage music! What's wrong with me today
Thanks TLS for suggesting it

*jumps off cliffs repeatedly... AS VIOLENTLY AS POSSIBLE while music plays*
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12686
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Catbread's Quest to be the Greatest Ragequitter Who Ever Lived Empty Re: Catbread's Quest to be the Greatest Ragequitter Who Ever Lived

Post by Creeping Shadow Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Nice.
Creeping Shadow
Creeping Shadow
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5882
Charm : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down