Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone has lived the dream of millions.

+3
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Kallen Kozuki
Fondos Aquila
7 posters

Go down

Someone has lived the dream of millions. Empty Someone has lived the dream of millions.

Post by Fondos Aquila Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7393
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Someone has lived the dream of millions. Empty Re: Someone has lived the dream of millions.

Post by Fondos Aquila Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:10 pm

also
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Someone has lived the dream of millions. Empty Re: Someone has lived the dream of millions.

Post by Kallen Kozuki Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:11 pm

What the did this Magikarp seriously just kill everything.....
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8729
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 pm

I believe in you Magikarp! Use a splash attack!
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21668
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Kudos to that man.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17833
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freohr Datia Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Pokechu Desu wrote:
Pikachu vs. Starmie

"It's super effective!"
mellow .................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................

No s***....... That took a full minute to empty starmie's hp... (I avoid saying/typing bad words, for those who haven't learned that about me yet =I)

That was my response.

............................................................................Then Magikarpwn (or however that was spelled) came up.....
Freohr Datia
Freohr Datia
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5804
Charm : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:59 pm

I wanted to do something like this for a long time now. Guess this guy beat me to it.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 6462
Charm : 214

http://www.pingas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Toki the Kung Fu Jesus wrote:I wanted to do something like this for a long time now. Guess this guy beat me to it.
Don't worry Nightmare. You're still by far the coolest person ever.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Grade : 21668
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Eh, bellydance + baton pass doesn't work competitively... most opponents are smart enough to have a way around that ._.

But it destroys everything if you pull it off, like that magikarp...
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8668
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 pm

My BellyZard worked fairly well in competitive...
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:33 pm

You're a lucky bastard Surprised

It's also good that people don't expect a bellyzard... cause of its obvious pitfalls. One solid hit or switching into a stealth rock makes belly dance useless.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8668
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down