Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+2
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Rise: The Game
6 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 am

"Hm. Thats pretty suspicious. Talking to nobody in the darkness of night and then you dont wanna spill huh?" Masuyo said. "Hoo boy. I knew you were a handful but sheesh." he said shaking his head. "Whatever you're right Kentaro, everything isn't loli and thats a problem. lets head back. Sorry bout that Tsubasa."

"No its fine. What happened?" she asked concerned.

"Oh him and Maeko hate us, well me, and you guys since you associate with me. Im pretty sure if you guys break ties with me-"

"Im not picking them over you and Yomi-Nee! Besides.......they didn't help me anyways." Tsubasa said looking down.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaah thats true. Im pretty sure I gave that speech that made you feel better. cause im awesome y'know?" he said grinning.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29935
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 am

"Really now? Well ain't that generous of you," Karin said sarcastically, "I ain't that stupid though. I wanna know what your price for this is."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12672
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 am

"No price. Not really anyway. You and this other group are fighting. For me to accomplish my goals, it's more beneficial for your team to win." The voice responded. "That said...Your specific friend...I can't tell which side he's on yet. He's been unpredictable. As I'm sure you've noticed. You've already got eyes on him. I can give you the strength to get the muscle over him. In fact, my only terms that I wish to mandate, is that we keep this discussion of ours to ourselves."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21672
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 am

Karin opened the door and headed to her room, "...Gimme some time to think this over."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 am

"Next week on 'Days of our Lives'... seriously yo, I've had it up to here with this emo junk. Imma go crash. Peace out." Kentaro heads to his rooms. Masuyo's phone vibrates.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10104
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 am

Nene and Yomiko glare at Masuyo and Tsubasa.

"Yeah may as well talk about this outside." Masuyo said as the went to the side of the building unknowingly standing under Maeko's open window.
"So basically those two hate me. Well to be honest I think Stefan hates the group as a whole besides Karin, if only through the fact that you all associate with me. Scratch that he hates all the guys for a reason, and would probably just push you all away just because of association with us."

"Well what'd you do?" Yomiko asked.

"I just fucking told that crazy girl that "Hey, we piss you off obviously, you aint comfortable with people and we've tried. So lets get each others number and we'll just call you when TV stuff goes down since you insist that you're indebted to us." she flips a shit, Stefan punches me and does his typical "I AM ALMIGHTY HERO MAN PROTECTOR OF ALL THAT IS INNOCENT" and stomps off."

"I told you she'd be more trouble than worth." Yomiko sharply said.

"And on top of that we cant be wasting time on their dramatic antics, school has just started, we dont have time worrying about people who put themselves above everyone around them." Nene said sighing.

"Fuck thats right wasnt her complex "everything has to be perfect" or some shit?" Masuyo asked. "Why the fuck did we even bother with someone like that?" he said kicking the wall. "Dammit! if I didn't try being nice she wouldn't be here right now, we wouldn't be worrying about if shes gonna fucking gut us with her goddamned harpoon in our sleep or any of that shit!"

"Sometimes doing the right thing isnt the right thing to do." Yomiko said coldly.

"But thats not me! I don't just give people the cold shoulder and go "fuck off." I know what its like to be alone and unloved. Hell all of us do! If anyone you'd think she'd fit in with us! But you know what fuck it. Shes so happy with Stefan, and im pushing it already getting five outsiders rooms here when I dont even pay rent myself, one of which the ungrateful fuck didn't even use, nor at least say "Thanks" for getting it, and to be honest our saftey comes far beyond her..........whatevers she has."

"I believe "Feelings" are the correct term." Yomiko said hitting Masuyo on the head. "Moron."

"Well besides Irritation what the hell else have we seen? Well anyways yeah, im not taking any risks with her staying in a place where she hates every person in it, and im sure Stefan will jump in a heartbeat at the chance to get a girl to live with him and invite her to live with him." Masuyo said tapping his foot.

"Speaking of which, how and why is he randomly a monk? Don't you have to go through severe and long training to become one?" Nene asked.

"Dont ask me. We get back from Kyoto, week later the dude is a monk and is getting a house built on a holy shrine." Masuyo said feeling his phone vibrate. He texts Kentaro "Wats up".

"What about Stefan?" Tsubasa asked. "Should we be wary around him?"

"I think im the only one who'd be in danger around the guy. And don't worry, im not a whiny emo wreck like he is, nor am I some white knight of justice. I learned something from Shinta at least from being around him these years. The way his emotions are all unstable and shit he can do only next to nothing with his persona. I beat the guy before and that was before my upgrade. Dont worry about me i'll be fine." he said. "And if not then im sure Karin would tear his testicles off and shove em up his nostrils before decapitating him with his own axe. Betrayl and all." he said laughing.

"Thats another thing........her and Shinta.........." Yomiko started.

"I wanna say "Let them work it out." honestly." Masuyo said. "But that level of fucked up that happened last week...........it aint just gonna blow over. If there weren't a possibility that either Stefan or Maeko could be targeting us at the moment i'd say ignore them completely, Karin and Shinta come long before them."

"Don't worry. Shinta's your best friend. You take care of that. We can handle whatever comes our way, and im sure our jittery friend Kentaro can too........maybe." Tsubasa said.

"You just said something without stuttering shyly." Yomiko pointed out.

"E-eh!? Really?" she said blushing. "Ehehehe."

"Grah fuckit all. For now lets just get inside." Masuyo said.

"Yeah we have some homework to do anyways." Yomiko said.

"Uhm Im going straight to bed. Sorry all!" she said as she ran into the building

4 Hours later, 11:50 pm

"Hah.......hah. Yah!" Nene shouted as she swing a rod fiercely around her. "Its not just all about personas. They showed that yesterday during training. Kentaro and Shinta mainly relied on their own physical abilities and mainly use their personae to further said power, unlike Masuyo who solely relies on his magic ability save a few flips and tricks he has up his sleeve." her brow was covered in sweat. "I can't be weak. I have to get strong, to make up for their losing two allies."

"Hmmm? Self defense training?" Ms.Asakura asked Nene behind the building as she was taking some garbage out.

"YAAAAAH!" she shouted surprised. "Ah um.......yes." she said wiping some sweat from her brow.

"I heard from Yomi-chan. Aparently Mae-chan is giving everyone problems and vice versa and the verdict was to get rid of her." she said with a torn tone.

"..............................." Nene looked down.

"Well isn't that convenient!" she shouted happily

"...........Eh?" Nene asked confused.

"Well all this cleaning I was doing was because im getting the place renovated before the inspectors come to see if the building is holdin up. So actually im going to need all of you out of here tomorrow. For a week." she said grinning widely.

"Whawhawhawhawhaaaaaaaaaaat!?" Nene shouted

=================================================================================================================
August 22nd
=================================================================================================================

It was 6am. Yomiko woke up at the sound of shouting in the lobby. She poked her head out of the door.

"WHADDAYA MEAN WE'RE ALL HOMELESS FOR A WEEK!? BUT WHERE DO WE ALL GO!?"

"I don't know~ You brought them all here, you take em with you." Ms.Asakura said.

"FUCK. But what about Yomi!?"

"She's so attached to you I figure she'll go wherever you and your friends go." Ms.Asakura said laughing.

"Our belongings!?"

"You can keep most of them here. Just take what you need for the week." she replied.

"WAIT! I KNOW A PLACE!" Masuyo shouted as he pulled out his phone and called Shinta. He saw that he had a message from Kentaro but he was too sleepy to make out what the message said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:05 am

Kentaro wakes up to the sound of shouting. He is groggy at first but then sits up quickly. Stumbling out of bed he goes to see what the problem is.

"Shit Im up. We under attack? What's wrong? Who's missing?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:26 am

"Mm?" Shinta picked up his phone and answered, "Hello?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:48 am

Maeko was by the river, her gear and belongings next to her. She stared at the river, her eyes glazed. "So I'm more trouble than I'm worth? I knew I was a liability, why didn't he just fucking say so!" Maeko said to herself, throwing a rock in the river. "All I want are friends...I'm trying my best, why's it so hard..?" She sighed deeply and looked at her fishing pole. "...Grandpa, what should I do?"
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17837
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 am

"I can be your friend." A voice said behind her. A lank, pale, dark haired teen stood a few feet behind her. "My my. This is the first time we've actually met, isn't it?"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:12 am

"!!" Maeko grabbed her harpoon and jumped. She aimed it at him."...W-who--....Toshiyuki?"
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 am

"Hey Shinta. This is random and outta the blue but can we live in your empty house for a week? Renovation is happening here and we gotta be outta the apartment for a week."

"We have to get out for a week." Nene told Kentaro. "Renovations. Masuyo is panicking trying to find a place because Yomi's auntie says he has to take us with him since he brought us here."

"So we're a......bother?" Tsubasa said sadly.

"I doubt he sees it that way." Nene said patting her on the head
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 am

"Um...I'll have to ask Karin about that," Shinta said still processing everything, Asakura...don't you have procedures for this kinda thing., "just gimme a minute." Shinta went to Karin's room and knocked on the door.

"What?" Karin asked not opening the door.

"Masu just called me," Shinta explained, "He said the apartment's being renovated so he and the others need a place to stay for a week and wants to know if they can crash here."

And he didn't bother asking me because... Karin sighed, Nice to see where they stand. "...Sure. Do what you want. He'd probably crash here anyway."

"Probably," Shinta laughed, "thank you so much, Karin."

Don't thank me. "No problem."

"Hey, Masu," Shinta said returning to the call, "she said yes."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:49 am

"Well... I guess I'll call Uncle Kenjirou sooner than I thought, but that's out of town so unless you wanna cut school we'll need someplace until the weekend. Who's Masu-bro calling?" he asks Nene.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:56 am

"Oh you got it wrong. Im talking about your empty house. YOUR house." he said. "We cant fucking fit six more people in Karin's house."

"I think hes asking Shinta to use his house." Nene said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Shinta replied, "Well it's not exactly 'my house' anymore, remember? But I'll see what I can do."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:20 pm

"Fuck if nobody bought the damn thing yet we're staying in it. Nobody moves into inaba anyways." Masuyo said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Sure about that? Shinta nodded, "It's a plan. Hey Karin," Shinta called to her, False alarm."

"Whatever," Karin said stepping out in her school uniform, "Wait so where are they staying?"

"My old place."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Masuyo had filled everyone in on the current situation. Ms.Asakura called the school and gave them all (But Masuyo who is already suspended for a week) a week's leave from class. They stood outside of Shinta's old house.

"Well........" Nene said holding suitcases.

"Here goes nothing." Masuyo said opening the door. "Well nice to see its still unlocked. And Stefan's puke is still in the corner..........disgusting." he said.

" *sigh* Okay Rock Paper Scicsors to see who cleans it." Yomiko said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:32 pm

"Muwahahaha! It was foolish of you to challenge me to a game of psychological prowess!" Kentaro yells with a fake evil laugh. "I will subvert any luck you have through overwhelming skill and analysis!"

A few moments later...

"Gag. Oh Bleg! Oh this... this is inhumane. What the hell man?! The outside crust kept the inside all soft. That ain't right. Oh shit Imma blow chunks myself yo." Kentaro says holding his arms way out in front of him as he tries to scrape up the puke. "By the way Masu-bro. You get my email?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:13 pm

"Indeed." Replied Toshiyuki. "I saw you down here and thought I'd stop by." He smiled.

"Nngh..." Stefan woke up across town, having passed out in an alleyway. "..Haven't done this in a while..." He looked around finding himself in a pile of garbage, trash tossed around. "...Here we are again...My kingdom."

"Another lovely day in Inaba." Dahni said, walking to school in her uniform. She tried to look as dignified as possible.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:53 pm

"..." Maeko watched him cautiously, keeping her harpoon up. "...What do you want? Is this where you wanted to meet?"
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

"I happened to be passing by. That's all. What made you change your mind?" He said, finding a stump, sitting on it.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:06 pm

"...Nothing in particular." Maeko said, turning away, looking at her fishing pole on the ground. She lowered her harpoon a bit.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:09 pm

"Wouldn't happen to be because of those harsh words Masuyo had said, would it?" He said smugly.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down