Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+2
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Bacon'N'grits
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Bacon'N'grits Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:33 am

"Alright, alright...I take it you just wanna chill out here on your own and what not. Just as a request, try some of my cake when you can. Trying to perfect the recipe so I can make one for my Mother's birthday in couple weeks. I'll save ya a piece people do go after it but anywho, catch ya later!" Daikichi said as he went back inside.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 5827
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:15 am

"Alright alright...fine." Maeko agreed as Daikichi went inside. She took a deep breath and sighed. Sigh...Why is he so nice? I don't get it. Weirds me out. She thought to herself as she shivered.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 17821
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:33 am

"Awesome! Thanks a bunch Maeko!" Daikchi says as he makes his way inside to try and get the crew to also try his cake as well as play cards. "Hey everybody, listen up! One, if you all could be so kind to tell me if the cake is good! Trying to perfect the recipe for my Moms birthday in a few weeks! Second, anybody want to play checkers?!" Daikichi said excitingly.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:53 am

Maeko sighed again, she found a spot to sit on the ground and made herself comfortable. She laid back, stretching her arms and legs, then rested her hands begins her head. "This is more like it..." She mumbled, smiling softly to herself. She pulled her hat down over her eyes, finally able to relax.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:39 pm

"What kind of cake is it?" asked Karin.

"I'll pass.  I'm pretty stuffed," replied Shinta standing out of his seat, "And as for checkers, I'll have to pass too.  I've got a date. Come to think of it, so do you."

Yuuichi walked over to Misaki and asked in a concerned tone, "Misaki-kun?  Are you alright?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12656
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:46 pm

"Right...the date thing...." Stefan sulked and looked at his empty plate. He leaned over to Rodrigo and whispered. "Does life ever stop being complicated and cruel?"

"Heh. Heh. Hahahaha." Rodrigo, having a mild glow of intoxication simply giggled at the question.

"...Thanks, ass." Stefan grumbled.

"I think I'm rather excited for it too." Dahni beamed a little. "I think I got top tier in the boys."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21656
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Masuyo scowled at hearing Dahni's comment.

"Why do you even care?" Asked Yomiko.

"Shinta.....top tier......thats a load of crap. Maybe A tier at best but TOP?" he began to grumble.

"Oh.....you're thinking about games. Well thats a little better I guess. Anyways so I take it we should all split off into different locations huh?" she asked the group.

"Im fine." Misaki said to Yuichi. "Lets get this started and done with." she said standing up.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29919
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Shinta shrugged, "Well, I'll take the compliment, but let's not try to make this a contest.  After all, in the hands of an incompotent player, even the highest tier characters can be beaten by the bottom. Anyways, you have any ideas on what to do?"

Karin walked over towards Stefan and lightly tapped his shoulder with her fist "Hey, c'mon, cheer up.  A date's a date, so let's at least try to have fun with it."

Yuuichi held his hand out, "Whatever you say.  Is there anything specific you'd like to do?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:42 pm

"Not really. I'm up for anything. Within respectable boundaries of course." Dahni folded her arms and nodded. "We could go for a nice romantic stroll." She linked her arm with Shinta's. "We'll see what's going on and pick out something at random. A girl likes spontaneity"

"Ehhhhhh..." Stefan sighed. Without skipping a beat Rodrigo smacked him over the head. "Ow!"

"Don't be rude! Apologize to Karin, and tell her that you're happy to spend the evening with her." He kept his hand at the ready.

"Er...You're right." Stefan pushed his chair back. "Sorry Karin."

"And..?" Rodrigo glared at him.

"Uh. Really?" Stefan blushed a little, shifting nervously. "I'm er- happy to spend the evening with you."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21656
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:23 am

"The cake is strawberry bundt cake! Its got a smooth cream layer on it with a fruit filling on the inside. Give it a taste whenever you can!" Daikichi said excitingly. "As for these tiers you speak of...actions speak louder than words. Just play it cool and everyone should have a good time." He said.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:44 pm

"Hmm..." Maeko was still relaxing outside, laying on the ground. She turned her attention to the building. Seems like the commotion has calmed down. Wonder if I should head back inside? She sat up, contemplating to herself.

After a few moments she shrugged, standing back up and making her way to the door.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:25 pm

"Ah.......well Yomi and I doing something wont be any special so we'll let you all head off first." Masuyo said to everyone as he threw his head back and closed his eyes. "I've got something on my mind I need to think about for a bit anyways."

"Well im going to take a nap then. Let me know whenever you're ready I guess." Yomiko said as she headed upstairs to her room.

"Yuichi. Let us begin." Misaki commanded.

"How's bout a walk on the beach shore?" Nene asked.

"I suppose that will be fine, but may I be a bit selfish and ask that we explore the nearby cave Asakura-san mentioned before the trip?" Hideyoshi asked.

"Heck! Lets go there first! I bet two other groups will walk along the shore anyways." Nene said as she grabbed Hideyoshi by the arm and dragged him outside.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Maeko watched as Nene dragged Hideyoshi by his arm out of the house. Her eye twitched, remembering the date setups. Maeko then approached the two. She walked up to Nene and grabbed her shoulders. She leaned in, glaring at her. She then mumbled to her, her teeth grinding, "...Trade me."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:43 pm

"A nice stroll after a meal sounds pretty  good.  You wanna change or are you good to go now?" asked Shinta.  ...This is kinda awkward.  Dammit.

"Yes, Ma'am," Yuuichi replied standing at attention, "Would you prefer more sand sculpting?  Or did you have anything else in mind?  I noticed you didn't do any swimming so...if you want to..."

"You don't have to go that far.  Just be natural and I'm sure we'll have a good time." reassured Karin, "Now you wanna stay inside or go out?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:47 pm

"Awuh?" Nene said confused.

"Shes not content with her partner is what shes saying." stated Hideyoshi. "Which is very flattering to me I suppose. While I wouldn't mind spending the evening with both of you ladies I don't know how Maeko-san's date would feel about that."

"Ohhhhh!" Nene said. "HES MINE!" she screamed clinging to Hideyoshi puffing out her cheeks. "Im sorry! I love you and all Maeko-chan but I made plans with Hideyoshi-kun already!"

"I dont know if it will help or anything but it seems that Masuyo-kun and Yomiko-san aren't spending time with each other yet. Masuyo is just quietly sitting in the dining room saying something is on his mind and Yomiko is taking a nap. If you wanted to kill some time with someone else until Dakichi is ready. Other than that I can offer to hang out with you tomorrow." Hideyoshi said to Maeko. "Alas, we're off." he added as he and Nene left together.

".....Actually swimming sounds like a good idea." Misaki stated. "To the beach then."

Tsubasa watched everyone pairing off and let out a huge sigh. "And Kentaro vanished. Again." she said resting her head on the table Masuyo was quietly sitting at. From what I heard I could spend time with a few people. Maeko seems to be free......and theres also my brother but eh, I was looking forward to something new I suppose she thought to herself as she let out another sigh.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Maeko closed her eyes, letting go of Nene."...Tomorrow...sure." Maeko sighed as the two walked off. "Sounds nice.." Her shoulders drooped as she made her way back inside with the others.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Yuuichi nodded and took Misaki's hand, "Right. Let's go." He headed out the door with her.

Seeing the downcast Tsubasa, Tamaki walked towards her and patted her on the shoulder. "You okay?" he asked with a concerned smile.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:02 am

"Yeah. Im just bummed that my date skipped out on me. Come to think of it this isn't the first time Kentaro has just up and vanished. I don't know what he has going on but he could at least tell us so we don't worry about him." Tsubasa began to vent towards Tamaki. "Everyone else gets to pair off and have a great night and here I am. Alone. At a table."

"To be fair." Masuyo murmured. "It sounds like Maeko is absolutely dreading her partner, and we all know how the Karin Stefan thing goes. I'd say "Hey feel better you aren't the only one suffering!" but thats no good reason to feel good. Also Misaki is beyond pissed about being called a dyke earlier so I cant say Yuichi will have such a swell time with her."

"I'd rather try to spend time with someone and it go south than to just be alone." Tsubasa complained until she looked at Tamaki who was giving her a "I exist too" smile. "Oh........im sorry."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:06 am

"Speakin of all of this dating, hey Maeko! You ready?! Lets make this a great time alright?!" Daikichi says fist pumping the air.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:27 am

Maeko perked her head up at his voice. Why did I come inside? She turned to his direction and glared, her fists clenching. A low growling could be heard as her eye twitched. She turned back around, heading back outside, the door slamming behind her.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Masuyo tried to stifle a laugh as he could still feel Maeko's raw fury even after she left. He turned to Dakichi and gave a joking "Go get er tiger." I wish I could watch this.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:57 pm

"Awww yeah!" He said to Masuyo with a thumbs up and wink in the same tone as Masuyo as he went to follow her outside. "MAEKO! Whatcha wanna do first?!" Daikichi said as he tried to catch her outside.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Maeko's eyes widened at the sound of his voice. She slowly turned around, glaring at him, her fists still clenched. "...Relax."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:12 pm

"Whaddya mean relax? It look like you were trying to run away so I yelled to catch you. Sorry if it startled ya but if were all doin this date thing...can't really do anything if you're gone ya know? Look, I'm not asking for much except for one thing: have fun. I get this is something you prolly don't like doing mostly because of the vibe I'm getting from you." Daikichi said concerned. I'm ALMOST tempted to ask her if she just wants to spar with me but I'll wait to see how this convo goes.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 pm

"..." Maeko stood there glaring at him. She instinctively reached for her harpoon, remembering it wasn't there. She took a deep breath and sighed heavily, trying to calm herself down; obviously not working. "Look, I'm not sure if you've realized but you and I are pretty much water and oil. I'm not exactly the 'woohoo dates are awesome' sort of types." Maeko explained, crossing her arms.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next