Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know any good games for the Wii?

+3
Kilvas
The Universe
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does anyone know any good games for the Wii? Empty Does anyone know any good games for the Wii?

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Here's what I have:

No More Heroes
Tales of Symphonia 2
Radiant Dawn
Resident Evil 4
Brawl

That's about it. Some other games I've played on the Wii, like that one prince of Persia game. But since my 360 is currently out of commision, and I want to save up a little more money before I send it in, my Wii is my only current up to date console. And after playing 360 for the past several months, it's like going from 1st class to Hawaii to driving in the car for 9 hours to Georgia.

I'm looking into getting Madworld, but I would like to see if there's anything cheaper out there first. Any suggestions?

Edit: Oh yeah. I have Twilight Princess too. But I thought that that was so bland that I forgot to mention it. And I'm only interested in playing it once.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know any good games for the Wii? Empty Re: Does anyone know any good games for the Wii?

Post by The Universe Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Metroid Prime, Mario Galexy, Madworld.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8316
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know any good games for the Wii? Empty Re: Does anyone know any good games for the Wii?

Post by Kilvas Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:30 pm

I still need to finish Twilight Princess...

Hmm, let's see, This is what I have, other than Brawl and FE10,
Bleach: Shattered Blade
Naruto CoNR1 & 2
My sims
Guitar Hero World Tour
DBZ: Budokai Tenkaiichi 3
Pokemon Battle Rev
Wii Play
And various VCs.

But out of all these I'd really only recommend DBZ and Guitar Hero for you. But those are best played with friends. =/

That's all I got. D:
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17826
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:34 pm

If you get Guitar Hero 3 I'd be happy to wi-fi ROCK with you any time.

keep in mind I suck balls at it.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8316
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorno Giovanna Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Lets see, out of all the Wii games I have, I play RE4, No More Heroes, ToS2, and Castlevania: Judgment the most. I have FE10 and RE:UC, but I've played through them both, and I've been trying to unlock aeverything in CV:J and Brawl at the moment. I play Guilty Gear XX Accent Core too, but the only real new things in it are playable Order Sol and A.B.A., both of which I believe are in previous titles in the series. So yeah, Those top bunch are probably the ones you should look at.

Giorno Giovanna
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5501
Charm : -114

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:51 pm

I recommend Baroque, if you want a dungeon crawler, or Twilight Princess, if you don't already have it, Metroid Prime 3, all the others I can recommend you already have.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12473
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:49 pm

I would recomend metroid three like the others did, but wait until they put out the trilogy so you don't have to get the first two if you don't have them.

Also get madworld like TLS said, that game looks good. Save that there's nothing I can think of
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 7698
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Human Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Here's a list for you:

• Super Smash Brothers Brawl
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King [Wiiware]
  • Final Fantasy IV: The After Years [Wiiware]
  • Punch Out: Wii

DON'T FORGET Hannah Montana The Movie Wii.

Human
Replica
Replica

Grade : 5484
Charm : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Well, like I said in my first post, I was thinking about getting Madworld. From all statistics, it looks like Wii finally has a good game come out for it.

But I can't get past the black and white graphics thing. It just turns me off. Granted it's not all black and white, as they decided to put the red blood in.
I'm still going back and forth on it though. Greg Proops might be enough to help me get over the bad colors.

My Sims I think I might actually be interested in getting. I've always wanted to try a Sims game. Tell me more about it Princess, when you got a mo.

I'm not a big fan of Guitar Hero, and only really WANT to play it when I'm hanging out with friends. And most of my friends already have it. So it's pointless for me to get it.

And Metroid....eh. I've never really gotten into Metroid. And I'm not gonna get the 'other M' thing, I already know that. But I might get the current Wii one. I'll have to consider it.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:06 am

Lyle Dayek wrote:Well, like I said in my first post, I was thinking about getting Madworld. From all statistics, it looks like Wii finally has a good game come out for it.

But I can't get past the black and white graphics thing. It just turns me off. Granted it's not all black and white, as they decided to put the red blood in.
I'm still going back and forth on it though. Greg Proops might be enough to help me get over the bad colors.

My Sims I think I might actually be interested in getting. I've always wanted to try a Sims game. Tell me more about it Princess, when you got a mo.

I'm not a big fan of Guitar Hero, and only really WANT to play it when I'm hanging out with friends. And most of my friends already have it. So it's pointless for me to get it.

And Metroid....eh. I've never really gotten into Metroid. And I'm not gonna get the 'other M' thing, I already know that. But I might get the current Wii one. I'll have to consider it.

If you wanted to play a Sims game, I'd recommend one for the PC. Like the the new Sims 3. My Sims was alotta fun, but it also lacked a bit, wifi woulda been cool. But the graphics and visuals were cute. BEWARE THE LOADING TIME. THIS GAME HAS SO MUCH. D:
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 am

Well what's different about My Sims as opposed to say: The Sims. Cause I'd rather get the console verison, since I use my laptop for Emulators and movies and stuff. I dun wanna start putting legal stuff on it. It might screw up my computer.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:21 am

Lyle Dayek wrote:Well what's different about My Sims as opposed to say: The Sims. Cause I'd rather get the console verison, since I use my laptop for Emulators and movies and stuff. I dun wanna start putting legal stuff on it. It might screw up my computer.

Lol, True. But still, beware the loading time.

And there's also My Sims: Kingdoms. I never got it, but it's just a medieval version of the first really.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 am

Hm. After watching gameplay videos, My Sims seems a bit kiddy for me....

And Madworld doesn't seem too bad, but it doesn't look like the kind of game to shake up the world. looks like a NMHs ripoff. But NMHs doesn't have Greg Proops.

So yeah, I think Imma get Madworld. And play it till I get my 360 back from the operating table.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:44 am

Lyle Dayek wrote:Hm. After watching gameplay videos, My Sims seems a bit kiddy for me....

And Madworld doesn't seem too bad, but it doesn't look like the kind of game to shake up the world. looks like a NMHs ripoff. But NMHs doesn't have Greg Proops.

So yeah, I think Imma get Madworld. And play it till I get my 360 back from the operating table.
Lol, yeah. I probably shoulda mentioned it's a little childish...xD

<< >>

D:
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:Hm. After watching gameplay videos, My Sims seems a bit kiddy for me....

Lol, yeah. I probably shoulda mentioned it's a little childish...xD

<< >>

D:
Lol.

So all in all, I'm getting Madworld because Greg Proops is in it. The gameplay of it I saw reminded me of Okami

Wait.....I COULD play my sister's Okami.....That's for Wii....

Hm.....

Then again, I do have a PS2 that I've forgotten about in the glory of my 360. And since it's not working right now, the dusty PS2 is looking appealing.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorno Giovanna Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:43 pm

If you've got a PS2, go out and buy ALL of Kojima's games. That is, MGS 1-3 and both Zone of the Enders games. You will be jizzing in your pants for weeks from sheer awesomeness.

Giorno Giovanna
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:00 pm

And there's always Baten Kaitos Origins if you're interested...<.<
But on the PS2, there's DMC3! ❤
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorno Giovanna Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:25 pm

DMC3 is evil unless you're playing the Special Edition...

Giorno Giovanna
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Giorno Giovanna wrote:DMC3 is evil unless you're playing the Special Edition...
Lol,
Ok, then only get DMC3 if it's special edition. You get to play as Vergil! LOLOL
lolinsidejoke

And there's also the other 2, I heard the first was good. But I also heard the 2nd was really bad..
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:48 pm

I've never really been interested in the MGS series.

And I was planning on the first MGS game I get being the new one for the 360. Since I have no attachements to Snake, and this one focuses on that other one that a lot of people don't like.

Raiden or something.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:58 am

PS2 games, Tales of Legendia!!! *is shot many times*
Actually
Grandia III
Wild Arms 4
Xenosaga (Any of them)

If you have any of these play them they are amazing minus Legendia
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12473
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 am

Hm....

I dunno. I think I'm gonna get Madworld. It might be a waste of money, but at least it has Greg Proops in it.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorno Giovanna Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Uh, Princess, you forgot DMC4 with Nero...

Giorno Giovanna
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Well I got Madworld.

It's alright. Enough to keep me occupied while I wait for my 360 to be fixed. (Of course I have to send it in first. =/)
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Giorno Giovanna wrote:Uh, Princess, you forgot DMC4 with Nero...
I don't have a PS3 or 360. I've never played it. So I didn't bother mentioning it. :x
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next