Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP?

+7
usogami
Saaya Agata
Rise: The Game
Rozencrutz
Kallen Kozuki
Toriko
Grunge Hamster
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP? - Page 2 Empty Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP?

Post by Xanxus Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Question, are you making differnt Achrobellos? And if so I recommand Xanxus. And, can my chara have a blood relation to him?
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5254
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:22 pm

The time line i was thinking of has Tsuna still alive, and the arcabaleno too. theres another topic where i attempt to give some details: http://www.taleschronicles.com/character-story-info-f38/khr-rp-npc-distribution-t1583.htm

more or less what i was thinking was exploring the potential of box weapons in an original story that runs shortly after Tsuna grows up and focusing on a different family from vongola. The idea came before vongola gear, but it was the same concept of a box weapon responding to the users personal preferences and tranforming into something unique to the wielder. of course because of gear and shimon it might be good to do a revamp. I look fowarxd to anything u may have to contribute to this.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10098
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Are there going to be new rings? Becuase I would like that, or a new sort of rings.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Actually yes. this was before shimon, and the flames would have been the same so i was going to have a potential mare replacement to rebalance the trinesette.

the choice comes down to waiting for Shimon arc to play out or blame it all on parallell worlds and continue with my original idea where Earth flames may or may not exist and wont come into play until much later in the rp.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:32 pm

So there might be new rings out there for use to have. Or are we still part of vongola. or are we a fiddernt family altogether?
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:43 pm

non vongala, sky elements, tsuna is 40 yrs old but wont be bothering us
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Name: Xanxus Jr. Draco ??????? (last name of Xanxus I don’t know)

He goes by Draco because he doesn’t like being referred to his father.

Flame: Cloud Although his flame is cloud it is also said to have the properties of the Segundos flame. It is said to be a failed sky flame, or he is working himself up to sky flame.

Weapon(s):

Spoiler:

Unlike most of the other hitmans he is very special. He uses his fathers (Xanxus) technique. He uses one pistol and loads his Flame into them. It is just as strong even though it’s a cloud flame. However, unlike his father he can curve the direction of the shots. If he turns the guns to its sides he can curve it. Unfortunately he has not mastered flying about.

Spoiler:

This is his most talented weapon and most sneaky. it’s a Black Ronin Dual Blade Fighter (x2). Instead of having a gape its totally complete. The blade is very sharp and he can hide it almost any were he pleases. The strings on the handle can be un-tied and can be used to swing the Ring blade around. He can do much more after vigorous training.

Box: A Black Lizard

Draco

Spoiler:

Draco wears a very leathery outfit. His jeans are skin cut from black leather. He wears black combat boots with them. He has a place for weapons on his legs. He useally keeps his gun or guns it in. He wears tight black shirt witha skull on it and a black leather jacket over that. His hair is somewhat spiky and black. His eyes are as red as his fathers. When angered scars like his fathers show on his face, no one knows why.

Personality:

Xanxus Jr or Draco as he prefers to be called is a very distant person. He doesn’t talk to much people and prefers to be alone. Because of that people don’t think much of him and his teachers thinks he’s a failure. But that’s not true. He’s one of the smartest in the school. He usually shows up late for class every day and doesn’t really care. He doesn’t even give a apology. There is really no need because he can just out smart the teachers or scare them off. He hangs around the town all day and night to see if there’s anything wrong. If there is he will initially take care of them. Although this is not for the person who’s he helping he does it because A) he thinks they are strong, or B) they are disrupting peace. He often doesn’t get angry that much. But upon being threatened he will go into a rage. Or if things don’t go his way. He reflects his father very much. It also goes into rage when people talk bad about his father.

History:

Draco was born to Xanxus, the Vongola 10th candidate and his wife. But not everything went so well. Once he was born his father seemed to look down at him and didn’t talk to him. Although he loved his father he hated him also. Because his father never acknowledged him or anything about it. At least that was until he repeated his fathers foot steps. His father noticed his flame, although it was that of cloud Attribute it was the same as his. He then forced him into training. Draco went through so much. The Varia helped train him until he was sent off to another family as a peace offering. He went there but Vongola never got a word back from the other family. Draco actuall killed off the family by himself. But something must have ticked him off. From then on he decided to go to school and leave every thing at that.

Last edited by Xanxus Jr. Draco on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Alllll righty!!! due to are new member i say its time to revamp this sucker. Heres a quick rundown of my plans for an original story spoilers be damned!!

1. the story takes place during the reign of Tsuna. hes middle aged and probably has a kid about the age our characters will be

2. We will not be Vongola!!! instead Masu(who has called being boss and the main groups sky user) will be the successor to the Lorenzini family. this family is descended from the guy who invented box weapons 300 yrs ago and is a well known supplier of underworld arms.

3. masu's tutor will be Verde... in a sense. he will mostly be training himself while verde pops in to perform dangerous experiments from time to time.

4. the story will revolve around special box weapons containing the DNA of legendary beasts dragons, angels, UMAs etc. these boxes will cambio form into weapons specifically taylored to the user and can evolve if the users resolve projects sufficient will to change the form of the weapon.

5. we need seven people to be in the family, first come first serve, and u must fill available elements, eigth members onward start the cycle again and they will be placed in CEDEF or something (i doubt we have 8 people tho.) The reserved elemnets are:
SKY-Masu
Thunder- ME
Storm- Kiba
Rain(snow)- Usogami
Cloud(rage)- Shikou

6. the NPCs will be divided amongst the players in the thread i created for this purpose, ive decided ill play Verde for now.

7. cant think of anything else atm but heres what i need from u:
Name
flame
Basic Weapon
Box = this'll be a regular animal and think about what itll evolve to. i.e. lizard to dragon. Masu's and usogami's will be unique in that their boxes are humanoid (Rise w/ angel wings and a swan that turns into a siren/yuki onna)
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Flan, can i have my box go into a dragon humaniod?
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Name: Dante
Flame: Mist
Basic Weapon: Scythe that morphs into a variety of weapons (Rifle, Great Sword, Dual Swords, etc...)
Box: Corvo di Nebbia ("Crow of Fog"). A raven that molts as it flies around. If one looked at the feathers he would lose control of all his five senses. If one stared into the raven's eyes, his mind would fall under Dante's complete control.
Description: An enigmatic youth. No one knows who he is or where he came from. He claims that his goal is to collect all the Hell Rings but the reason is unknown. He has long black hair in a ponytail with a fringe over one of his brown eyes and tends to wear black and gray clothing with a silver cross among other jewelry.
It is heavily implied that Dante is an alias or title as there have been others to use that name and weapon.
Personality: A calculating man who always plans through his battles. He is polite and friendly but has a very sarcastic and blunt tone. While he is usually lax during a fight and treats battle like a game, if a Hell Ring or information on a Hell Ring is on the line Dante becomes a ruthlessly efficient fighter.
History: Unknown.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12666
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:31 am

Tachikawa Shikou wrote:Flan, can i have my box go into a dragon humaniod?

That actually might work, I'm not sure. I suppose so but then it wouldnt really match unless the rest of the legendary boxes were humanoid. it works for the angel and siren... I dont like to write off an idea right away so if making all the boxes humanoid is plausible then yes. Either way I was going to have all the boxes be sentient and capable of speech.

SKY-Masu
Thunder- ME
Storm- Kiba
Rain(snow)- Usogami
Cloud(rage)- Shikou
Mist- James

Only one more member and Masu's character WOOOOH!!!

BTW James do u have a legendary animal in mind? Ive noticed that everyone except Shikou's box is a bird and they all have wings. It fits with the sky motif and cuz of the humanoid request Im starting to think of doing a legion of angels instead of legendary beasts (kind of like a reverse carnage box). What do you guys think?
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Well I kinda dis agree with all angels, i was thinking of them being half demon half angels. And he does have one, its a crow i believe.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:02 pm

That could work I guess. Wait and see. Also crow isnt legendary I was asking for his evolution.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Oh XD. I need ideas for what a black lizard can do.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Cloud types do 2 things, grow or multiply. 3 if you do the steroid thing like watshername. you could always have it shoot scales or grow spines or something.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Hmm would absorbing flames be fine. Then fire it back at the foe at full power along with its own flame. It also stores some then gains some more size and power, harder scales and spikes.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:29 pm

yes. Cloud technically feeds off other flames in order to duplicate itself but cant negate them like zero point. you can use them to multiply ur shots but not increase power if u want to get technical like that, tho it shouldnt matter if ur mltiplying the wrath flame which is plenty strong to begin w/.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah ill be deadly like that. I can power up my wrath flame XD. I should make him be able to change shape and size.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:42 pm

If you need a sun guardian still, I guess I'll try to actually POST. RPs and me never worked out before .>.

So if you need me, send me a PM. I stalk here quite often.

Name: Markus Fortes
Flame: Sun
Weapon: Iron Knuckles
Animal: Wolf
Description: He's been at ends with the law since he was little. Just recently he got out of prison for possession of drugs. He's been involved in so many fights that his tolerance for taking hits is stupidly high. He once walked in front of a truck accidently and came out of it with a stiff neck. He's a nice guy, but rather untrusting.

Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8666
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:30 pm

I would make hima bit younger if your gonna be a guradain, Because, the sky is 14 or so years old and IMO should go to the same school, and no you wouldnt be able to get a job as a teacher with that status XD

Last edited by Xanxus Jr. Draco on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Sry for double post but......

WE HAVE ALL GUARDAINS NOW BUT SKY.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Xanxus Jr. Draco wrote:I would make hima bit younger if your gonna be a guradain, Because, the sky is 14 or so years old and IMO should go to the same school, and no you wouldnt be able to get a job as a teacher with that status XD

Ah, but there is a way he can be that age and be at the school.

He's a janitor : 3
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:56 pm

They still wouldnt let you work at a school. due to your conviction. I believe they are quite picky with that.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Ah, but there are programs to help ex-convicts ease back into society. Plus, he is no sex offender and is perfectly fine around kids.

I wanna keep the age because he can offer lots of badassery and experience to the group.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:56 pm

well its just my opion i would ask Flan, about it. Becuase you dont want a guardain thats going to die from age before he does. Its completely up to u.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next