Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

+4
Xanxus
Turret Slayer!!!
Rise: The Game
Grunge Hamster
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality Empty Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Time: 0800 hours
Conditions: Favorable
Commencing mission in 5,4,3,2...

"The Vongola Family's independent assassination squad. Varia! It is composed of the elite of the elite. The creme de la creme of genius level assassins and special operatives. With a mission success rate of over 99% the term 'Varia quality' has become synonymous with excellence. This castle is the Varia's base operations. A stoic fortress outfitted with state of the art facilities, it is where these specimens of excellence spend their time between missions perfecting both their bodies and minds as they strive for the cold, clean perfection of the world's most deadly assassins. Every morning at Varia HQ begins with serene meditation and healthy exercise..."

KABOOM!

"Fuck!" an immature voice shouts falling out of bed. "Tch. Ella is a growing girl who needs her beauty sleep you know! Stupid! Poopy-heads! Fuck!" A young girl about of ten or eleven unwraps herself from her sheets and rubs her eyes. She pulls a large overcoat over her head like a dress, the sleeves hanging well past her hands. Picking up a worn out teddy bear she walks to the castle dining hall barefoot towards the sound of shouting.

"VVVROOOI! You shitty boss!"
the crashing of dishes and a few more explosions come from the dining hall. The girl passes a blonde man wearing a crown accompanied by another man wearing what appears to be a giant frog on his head.

"Shishishi! The boss and the shitty shark are at it again." the blonde man says.

"Oi..." the frog man waves the little girl over and crouches down in front of her. "Good morning little girl." he says with a drawn out and bored sounding voice. "would you like to see a magic trick little girl? Little kids love magic."

The frog headed man places his thumb and two fingers over his other hand and moves it side to side. "Tada." he says deadpan "I'm a master illusionist."

The little girl cuts the frog man over the head with a large bladed pole-arm and leaves it there as she walks past him.

Inside the dining hall she sits her self down at the far end of the table as dishes continue to fly around the room. She swings her legs back and forth humming and buttering a piece of toast ignoring the chaos around her.

"VOIII!" a silver haired man is yelling.
"Calm down please Squ!" a man with a colorful mohawk says futilely
"I'm sorry boss I've failed you." A man with a spikey mustache is being kicked by a scowling man with feathers in his hair.

"Varia HQ! Pinnacle of level-headed excellence. Today we welcome you to this stark brotherhood of discipline and efficiency!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10092
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality Empty Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 am

"Oh boy. Captain and Boss are at it again." Johnny said. "I know im gonna regret this......." he said as he entered the room and knelled down onto one knee.

"Worm! Who do you think you are to show yourself infront of the boss!?" the large mustached man shouted stomping over to Johnny.

"Forgive me Levi sir!" Johnny shouted. "This is urgent! Captain." he said looking at squallo.

"Mmm. What is it Caesars." Squalo said turning around.

"The-"

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Squalo shouted cutting him off.

"Now now~" the man with the shades said. "You didn't even let the boy start."

"Garbage tuna." a man sitting on a throne said.

"T-TUNA!?" Squalo shouted.

"Er.....anyways! Someone has been using illusionists to steal our weaponry! Among it is a very important blueprint, also someone with important information needs a body guard. Is it acceptable to take on more than one mission?" he asked with intense firmness.

"Hooooo. A hard worker? Do you think you have what it takes to be the boss' right ha-" Levi started till a boot hit him in the back of the head.

"Shut it." the man in the chair said.

"Che! Do whatever! Just dont mess it up! Or it'll look bad on me!" Squalo shouted.

"The varia shows no mercy for failure........if you value your life.......if you fail......don't bother coming back. Fake your death......or i'll kill you personally." the man said.

"YES! BOSS!" Johnny shouted as he stood back up. "I'll take my leave now." Perfect. I can make a little side cash for protecting the worthless guy, AND steal some rings from that shit for brains family.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29923
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality Empty Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 am

"My my," a sharply dressed man said as he took a seat next to the little girl, "it amazes me how lively everyone can be so early in the morning. Wouldn't you agree, Miss Fiorella?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12660
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:16 pm

"Bleh!" Fiorella sticks out her tongue "that's Princess Ella to you, poop!" she holds her teddy bear up to her ear "Duke Northington says your suit is tacky you mis... misrecant." she says mispronouncing her new insult of the day. "All of these noisy booger brains are nothing but miscerants!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:25 pm

"You tell yourself that little girl." Johnny said messing with Fiorella's hair. "You." he says looking at the man near Fiorella. "Mind being my partner for a mission? It calls for an illusionist."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:02 pm

"Fuck!" Ella pulls away from Johnny and takes a swing at him with her sleeves which are surprisingly heavy. "Don't treat me like a little kid, you poop. I've been in Varia longer than you. I'll kill you and do the mission all by myself. Bleh!" she says throwing a tantrum.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:04 pm

"Now now." he said holding her back by her head. "You don't even know what mission im doing girlie." Johnny said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:13 pm

"Yes I do stupid! It's the A-rank one! You always pick the A-rank ones. You're trying to kiss up to the stupid shark. Stupid! You want him to pat your head like a stupid doggy! Hahahaha! Stuuupid! You're apathetic!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 pm

"......You tell yourself that." Johnny said. "Anyways." he said turning to the other man. "I think im going to take the C rank mission. If I decide to do the A ranked one you mind helpin? I don't know any other illusionists around here besides Fran."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 am

Draco stepped through the hallways of the large castle like structure. He irradiation was heard from above the yelling of Squalo. Nothing more pissed him off then that man, and his father of course, but that was more than likely because they were almost identical. His loud growl was heard from nearly across the room as he entered where the varia fought. Everything went silent before they violent argument continued on. Draco had a habit of being ignored except from Levi, Bel, and Squalo, but Squalo pissed him off, as did everyone else. "Just the fuck up. Your all giving me a god danm migraine." he snapped at them rather loudly but his voice was rather plain. Again his father didnt even give him a glance.

" Awwww Pretty boy has a headache~~" the blonde headed male taunted Draco as to pick away at his patience. "Shut up or ill crush your skull." Draco glare was intent and filled with killing intent not ceasing away as he walked away. Levi on the other hand was rather worried, he was always babied by that pussy. His voice cracked as the floor tiles slowly turned into a small crater. "I said piss off." unlike his father he didnt give them rude nicknames, as he had them more as parents then he did his biological father.

Draco wasnt in the mood to deal with others so he walked over to the area where missions laid. Obviously these group of bafoons where not going to get it done any time soon. He saw the frog boy, fucking scum bag he thought to himself, the frog suit bothered him. Draco had walked pass the two and grabbed a rather large stack of missions looking through them. "they cant even fucking make two seperate god danm piles. Half of them are done!" Draco had hissed before throwing the papers on the table kicking it.

He looked at the Frog boy and the somewhat familiar person. "what the fuck are you staring at?" Draco gave a loud crack of his voice giving a rather disgusted voice that showed all the anger one could possess. By now the had a splitting headache and was annoyed by the constant bickering amoungst the group.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5248
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 am

"Now now, Miss Fiorella, a young lady such as should watch her language." the man warned, "And to answer your question, Johnny, I wouldn't mind at all."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:01 am

"Alright then. So shall we assassinate, or retrieve?" he asked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 am

Finishing tending the plants in the greenhouse, kouya hears a loud noise from the main part of the castle.

"looks like another fine, quiet, and peaceful morning" thought kouya playfully, before dressing and then heading out to pick his next mission.

"I wonder what missions we have today..."
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6078
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 am

The gentleman put his hand to his chin as he considered the options, "Hmm let's see...it would send a good message if we were to assassinate them, but at the same time retrieving the stolen goods should take priority. Why don't we just play it by ear?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 am

*Saiko suddenly appears as if the wind blew him there*

I'm taking the A rank mission. My demons won't be fooled by silly illusions.

Don't bother showing up, they'll be dead before you know it.

*leaves just as fast as he came*
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8660
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 am

"My my," the gentleman sighed, "and things just became more complicated."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 am

"Fuck!" Ella says defiantly. She gets down from her seat and hurries away her bare feet making a pattering sound on the stone floor. In the hallway she pulls her glaive from Fran's head and goes to her room. She tugs on some boots and puts her teddy bear in a small shoulder sling. Prepared she moves to the transport hangar of the castle.

"Poopy-heads. I'll show them I'm a real assassin."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:27 pm

"Well the A ranked mission requires four people anyways." Johnny said. "Imbeciles."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:41 pm

"True, but rounding them up seems too troublesome. I assume Saiko's probably left by now," the gentleman stood up and put on his hat, "shall we get going as well?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:00 pm

"Yeah they'll make the mission more trouble than it has to be. Besides we have the main requirement, an illusionist. Lets head out." Johnny said grabbing his suitcase
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Draco grumbled as the rank A mission was taken. That truely sucked ass. Killing was the most interesting and took the least amount of thinking. He growled below his breath and looked at the girl with the teddy bear. He grumbled, sure he liked to work alone, but these missions required the help of an other. It caused him to get slightly pissed off, but he liked her. He hated these freaks probably just amount as he did, event though she was but a child, at least in his eyes. "you. little with the stuffed creature, your doing a mission with me weather or not you like it. You look like the only sane one here." he said looking down at her, is height that near to 6 foot.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5248
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Caterina peeked around the corner to see if it was somewhat safe to walk in the room without a random object smashing her face. When she saw the coast was clear, she walked over to where Xanxus's son had knocked over the table with the lists of missions.
*sigh* Am i the only one besides Lussuria that knows how to be organized? She crouched down to put the table back up and rearrange the papers. Hmmm i guess i'll do the bodyguard mission, but i wish i could have a partner...
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5651
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm

"hello there miss. would like some help with the papers?" asked kouya kindly.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6078
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:39 pm

"Go die stupid poop!" Ella says to Draco. "I already have a mission. Fuck!" she hops onto the last transport for the A rank mission before it closes.

(((Everyone who hasn't please look at the mission board again)))
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:00 pm

"Hm? oh sure! thank you very much!" As Caterina finishes organizing the papers, she glances up at Kouya. "um...i was thinking of doing the C rank mission since everyone else is doing the A rank mission, and you seem like a nice guy who would want to help protect someone. Would you mind joining me on the mission? I'd feel more comfortable if i'm not by myself. "
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5651
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next