Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) Empty Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Ehno looked up from the papers he was holding at his new highschool. He stood at the front gate taking it all in. He thought about what his uncle had told him, after his year of training himself.

Uncle Lorenzo:"I know you stopped going to school since I asked you to join the family business, but I've enrolled you in Corleone Highschool starting next semester. As far as their concerned you were homeschooled during that time so you wont have to repeat a grade. You may not like me, but I am still your legal guardian and I'm responsible for you when it comes to things like this. Look at it this way. You said you were going to do things your own way, but you'll need to gather followers. There's a lot of talent at this school and I'm sure you'll be able to recruit some of them. The head of the Moretti family has agreed to send his daughter to the same school, so that's at least one person you should meet. I know you still want nothing to do with me, but you'll soon realize you can't start a family with nothing, so I'm also going to give you these. Give them to your new family members. And don't look so serious all the time. You're still young, you should be happy."

Ehno touched his bag where the things his uncle gave him were held.

"Idiota" he muttered adjusting his bag and heading inside.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Arc Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:25 pm

*raking leaves outside the school*

Don't talk to me
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8655
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by usogami Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:50 pm

sits underneath a tree while eating a large pork bun listening to music as he tries to forget that today is the first day of school. after he finishes eating, he picks up his sketch pad and starts drawing the scenes around him completely ignoring all others
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6073
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:17 pm

glances at her schedule to see where her home room class is.

hopefully i'll have a class with Ehno. I know father told me that it was important that i find him. i need to find him soon as possible because i don't want father to be angry with me.
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5646
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:14 am

makes his way to is class without incident and double checks his schedule. Room 132B second year homeroom. he goes inside and takes a seat at the back of the room where he can watch everyone.

what the hell am I doing here? All these well to do kids, probably even mafia brats-- naw shouldn't think that way Ehno, after all, a year ago you found out you were one of them. You've lived pretty well after your parents died and it was all paid for by the mafia. Alright then I accept your offer for now Uncle, though don't expect me to admit it out loud. I'll make some new friends. strong ones. and then I'll break the Mafia from within. Damn I really need to stop talking to myself.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Draco stood on the near by roof looking at the clouds. No one was crowding or making noise. His red eyes launched a attack on people. It scared them away. He jumped off of the house. He was angry about something. It was most likely the stupid bell that rang every hour. Back to the hell hole, a school: the worst place. Another annoying family, one that was like vongola. Draco wasnโ€™t pleased with it much. He walked into the school up holding order by scaring away people. He would pull out his blades and hit people with the blunt end. One the first say of the new semester he was the most feared person in the school.

He walked down the hallways into a his home classroom. It was class 132B of the second year students. His leather pants and black everything made the teacher not even say a word. Even the teachers feared him at this point. He took a seat before tilting back his chair and going into a relaxing position. His attitude was quite strong. People feared him by his actions. โ€œAre you making noise while im trying to sleep?โ€ He said before everyone turned around quickly and shut there months.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5243
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:42 pm

*done raking leaves outside*

Hah... those kids don't know what badass is. But this could be a fun year.

*gets a message about someone shitting all over the women's restroom*

.____________.

They sent a picture... how can one person poop that much.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 am

Tch. Who does this fool think he is?

"What's your problem?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Caterina walked in her classroom, and tried to find the nearest seat she could find. While she was situating herself at her desk, she noticed a malevolent looking guy sitting near the back of the classroom. Once he noticed her gazing at him he shot her a murderous glare. Another student looked at him and asked what was wrong with him. When Caterina took a good look at the boy, she instantly knew who it was.

Yes! Ehno is in my class! Hopefully i'll get a chance to talk to him in private

Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:14 pm

after hearing the school bells ring, kouya walks into his class. there, a classmate with a stack of papers sees him and runs to kouya

classmate- tsubaki sama, here is all the information u wanted on the new lower classmen and tansfers this year. will this be enough to pay back my debt sir?

kouya smiles and says "of course, that is if u buy me a slice of chocolate cake today:D" in his usual and deceptive happy go lucky nature of his.

classmate- o-of course sir!

kouya then takes a seat near a window while munching on some chocolate, pleased that he will be getting cake today. he continues watching the scenery of a new school year while cursing under his breath that another year at this hell hole has begun.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 pm

*humming the booty song while cleaning the restroom*
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Ehno and the angry kid stare eachother down but before either one can make a move the bell rings.

"Tch. Cane" muttered Ehno under his breath as he turned away and sunk back into his seat.

A few moments later the teacher came into the room and class began.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Caterina was tunning out her teacher's lecture since she kept thinking about the incident between Ehno and the rage kid.

I can't have anyone trying to hurt Ehno. I don't want father to reprimand me since i'm supposed to be this boy's guardian.

Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Washi walks in the classroom sighing heavily, then takes a quick glance around and see's Kouya. "Yo Kouya! Still keeping people debts up to check I see, and with chocolate no doubt, tch you should cut back on that stuff."
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7868
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:53 pm

"aww.... but washi-chan, chocolate is so delicous XD and its good for you too" kouya then lists a number of sources tat states how chocolate is good for you.

"so, how's your first day back washi? ive been bored, but im gettin choclate later so im good ^^"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:02 pm

*eye twitch's* "I thought I told you never call me chan in public! Or is it that you want an early death." Washi walks over to a desk and sits down, "I'm just gonna sleep until the teacher starts class, I will talk to you during lunch I guess."
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7868
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:41 pm

What is that guys problem? Spilling half-assed killing intent all over the place. Forget it. People like that arent worth the trouble.

Ehno continued thinking quietly and classes progressed w/out further incident. At lunch time he quickly headed out and began wandering aimlessly. He overheard two boys talking.

Boy 1: Hey man, you going to the fights tonight?
Boy 2: Shh. not so loud man. *smiles Yeah I'm going. You hear about that Japanese third year? Washi-somethin', he's suppsed to be pretty tough.

Ehno became curious, "hey! what are you guys talking about?"

B2: nuthin', now bug off!
B1: yeah, like we'd tell a noobie where he figh--ow! *B2 elbows him
B2: Shuttit!

"Sounds like there are some underground fights at this school"
could find some strong allies there he thought.
"I want in... unless you think the teachers would like to hear about this?"

B2: alright alright. Behind the gym midnight. show up on time or you'll never find what building theyre in, cuz it changes. Jus don't tell alright, if the fighters find out theyll bust us up then come looking for you.

Pleased with himself Ehno headed for the school roof to get some air.
On the way he passed the Janitor, humming to music as he cleaned some unidentifiable mess.
Now that I think about it havent seen angry kid yet he thought as he opened the door to the roof...

Last edited by Ehno Formaggio on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Draco looks at the kid who seemed to be having a problem. He let it fly off this time. The room got nosier and nosier as more people walked in. He went more death glares to shut there mouths up. And it seemed to work. Until the teacher started talking again. "Do you wanna die Mr Teacher. Because today my sleep was disturbed. And you know what that means right?" He said to the teacher. He gulped and Draco gave him a daeth glare and he silently went back into his sleep.

When Draco re woke he heard the boys talking about something. It seemed like they were strong. But they wernt going to be strong enough. A fight club. There must be strong members and it must be taken down. He smiled before walking himself up onto the roof. As the door opened he saw the kid from before. He was sitting perfectly balanced on the small side of the building. "Dont get close to me or Ill claw you to death." He said knowing the boy was behind him.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:05 pm

to washi- "b-b-b-but washikun XD fine.... go to sleep....i wont share my cake with you later then..." kouya says as he pouts.

well, now that washi isnt talking to me, its time to make back up copies of these files on people...

kouya pulls out a labtop and, while eating potato chips, begins to epicly copy information on people while saving back up copies. (note- think light from death note writing names)
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:14 pm

"Che diavolo vuol dire? What is that? Some kind of dumbass catch phrase? You got quite the attitude problem you know that? impetuoso cane."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Draco reached into his boot and pulled out a knife. A quite sharp looking one. Better yet it looked like Belphegors. He flicked it behind and missed the boys head by a tiny centimeter. "Questo รจ il tuo ultimo avvertimento <That's your last warning>" He said giving a death glare before pulling out his ring blades.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm

"A ring? Sei mafia?" he asked. "Good then I won't hold back." he said readying his box and activating his dying will mode.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Draco turned around with a semi pissed off face. The ring on his finger started to spew cloud flames that seemed to have a ting of red on them. The flames were coming down like rain. Scars on his face started to appear clearly. The flames crawled down his arm and onto his blades. Draco jumped at the boy and grabbed the string on one of them and swing it around in a circular motion. The then sent it strait. Draco then twist the other blade and thirsted forwards making sure to block if a attack was sent at him.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:09 pm

wow. he's pretty good. those wires could be trouble
Ehno quickly slipped under the first attack and projected sky flames from his ring. The wire of the thrown blade snapped and it embedded itself in the wall just above him. The wall began to crumble.

"Strange, You're obviously of the cloud element but those flames seem different. Looks like I can't risk getting hit. Open Box!"

A small catlike creature with an earing and gems on its forehead and tail emerged from Ehno's box. "Fyooo!" it cried out.

"Fio! Ceasefire!" Fio began to glow and a gentle orange light surrounded Ehno and the angry stranger. The boys flames began to dim.

"I don't much care for weapons, but not everyone feels the same way so aside from teaching myself disarming techniques, I use my box to weaken hostile flames as well. This should help even the playing field."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:09 pm

"Hey guys." a boy around the age of 18 said walking out onto the roof. "Knock it off. Tryin to take a test." he said with an irritated look on his face. He ran his hand through his smooth brown hair and sighed. "Damn kids. Always having tantrums at the slightest issue." he said seeing them as middle schoolers. "So knock it off, or i'll have to get involved." he said turning around to leave.

Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next