Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Toriko Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:02 pm

*Yawns* "Well I better head over to the place, I hope my fight this time can actually wake me up. I also wonder how many people kouya is gonna get this time hm....," washi said as he slumped over to the fighting place whiling eating an energy bar.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7868
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:29 pm

"So who the hell is supposed to be fighting? Anyone worth watching?" Johnny asked
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:39 pm

The black haired youth looked around the fighting area fiddling with his cross in anticipation, "So this is the place huh? I wonder, where are you hiding?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Washi walks in and takes a quick glance to only to notice kouya, "hey kouya!" as he walks over to him. "I didn't think you would be here of all places, but then again there's a couple rich guys here you could use as your lackey's," he said whiling laughing.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Huh? I think thats him, fits the family's description of him at least. Though I'd rather make friends than enemies. Actually, ring hunting kinda sounds fun. What if I made a group of ring hunters? hahaha. that'd be a blast.

"Heya! Name's Johnny Ceaesars. And you?" he said holding his hand out to the black haired youth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:43 pm

The boy gave an amused smile and replied, "You may call me Dante. It's nice to meet you."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:47 pm

"You look like you're around my age. What year are you? Didn't see you around the school today." Johnny asked interested in making friends with someone his age.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:50 pm

"Heh. I don't have any high hopes, but I figured it might be an ok place to start scouting for family members."

The group began filtering into a side door of the school building, they were led to the basement level and a wide room with a ring in the center had been prepared.

"Wow, pretty decent set up. and i was told they change the location regularly. Huh where'd Johnny go?"

The two children who had led everyone in moved to the center of the ring.

Girl: Welcome. We are quite happy to see so many people this year.
Boy: Hopefully we can all see some interesting fights.
Girl: Yes and we have a special suprise for you tonight.
Boy: Quite right dear sister. Now w/out further ado let's bring out the first set of fighters.
Girl: Let's things off strong with a tag team match.
Boy: brother team Luigi and Mario Devito
Girl: Vs. Deliquent princes Tony Marinara and Vinney Tortellini

*crowd roars
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:55 pm

"I don't go to school," replied Dante, "I'm...Oh the fight's started."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:58 pm

"Sounds lame." Johnny said. "I bet everyone is gonna be some over confident cocky guy who LOOKS intimidating but sucks." Johnny said squinting. ok, he doesnt go to school yet he knows about this? That means he knows someone with a hell ring will be here. I think hes the guy the family wants me to intercept.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Dante looked over at Johnny, "Is something wrong? You seem lost in thought."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:10 pm

"Nah. Im good. I hope these people get started already." he said Yawning
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:29 pm

*Mario grabs his brother and swings him by the arms knocking Tony across the ring. Vinney rushes Mario but Mario jump and lands on vinney's head. Mario and luigi then begin stomping Tony as he tries to get up.

"Wow, pretty violent, but they definitley started with the amatuers."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Dante sighed, "I'm not very impressed. I have to say this is not a good way to start your show."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:02 pm

"What the hell is this? A Neanderthal tournament?" Johnny said raising his eyebrow.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Dante chuckled, "Something like that. It's a place where those with no other talents but fighting and killing can come together and brawl for the amusement of others."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:08 pm

"And we are in the audience. Its quite degrading. Though the both of us are here...........for other reasons." Johnny said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Washi overhears a 2 boys, "Now I wouldn't say that, I can tell by walking around here that there's more to it than that," he said walking over to them." Stick around and maybe you'll find out," he said chuckling.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:12 pm

"Hm? 'Both of us?' That's odd of you to say," Dante said looking over to Washi, "I don't know about you, but I'm, only here because I enjoy watching fools dance around."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:14 pm

"Im only here because I have nothing to do......and at the same time, I've got something im supposed to be doing here, but still deciding if I wanna act on it." Johnny said sighing. "Man, not enjoying the show, cant decide what imma do. This suuuuuuuuuuuuucks"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Dante looked confused before smiling, "I see. Well in my experience I feel it is better to regret a choice you made then to regret a choice that was made for you."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Roland watched the world from the window of the jet he was on, he glanced down at the two suitcases at his feet, one with his clothes, the other holding something important. He glanced at his watch, "It is kind of exciting," he thought to himself, "Going to Italy to attend a school for others like me," he chuckled a bit, his father a man in the mafia was sending him to a school with mainly children of mafia families or just rich families.

He rapped his fingers on the windowsill, Germany seemed far away now, at least to him, "Well I am getting out of the house for once," he ran his finger over the ring around his neck, "Tomorrow will be interesting."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:21 pm

After several fights, the announcer siblings returned to the center of the ring

Girl: now one of last year's star fighters will step into the ring.
Boy: A skilled martial artist from Japan
Girl: With 5 wins and no losses
Boy: Washi Arashi!!!
Girl: But don't look down on his opponent
Boy: From the opposite side of the globe
Girl: The flying mexican devil
Boy: Sansone dela Rocha!!!

With that, two fighters walked onto the ring. Washi looked like a well groomed Japanese teen, Unimposing but very confident. His opponent, Sansone could hardly be described as a highschool student. A full head and a half taller than Washi and extremely muscular, his face was covered by a luchador's mask.

Sansone:"Hahaha! chiquitito! I'm supposed to fight this little puppy?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:23 pm

"Yeah. Eh. I suppose I'll have to act on it then." Jonny said. "Though we may be enemies depending on how you act in response to my actions." he said with a concerned look. "Id rather avoid that"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:27 pm

The intercom buzzed to life, "Attention passengers we will be landing soon please put your seatbelts on for landing, Thank you for flying with us."

Roland put the harness into place and watched the decent, he grabbed his suitcases, "Now the excitement starts." he leaned back in his seat.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next