Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 pm

"Hold up!!! Who the hell are you?! You look like a 4th year. And who the hell takes a test on the first day of school?!!!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10262
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:19 pm

"Someone who doesn't plan to be here the whole damn year." he said almost laughing. "Also, i'd highly advise against using flames in school. You have no idea what connections some of these teachers could have with families in the mafia." he said shaking his head.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 30093
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Draco looked at the boy and laugh. "YOU THINK THATS GOING TO STOP ME FROM CLAWING YOU TO DEATH!!??" He yelled out taunting him to come after him. He jumped through the air grabbing his blade before through the other like a boomerang. He looked at the boy as he released his box. He felt his flames weaken. "Box Open" He said while injecting a large amount of flame into a purple box. By the looks of it nothing came out. But if you looked closely you could see the beaming red eyes. Its toung started to drain the other boxes flame and started to grow. At the same time it was sucking at the same rate degerating the other box weapon. "Energia ventosa" The Lizard then split into two liazrds. They both kept draining flames.

Suddenly a young boy pops up and yells at him all he does is give a evil glare but still keeping focus. "How about I claw your ears off? It would be alot more quite then, wouldnt it?" He said calmy but his rage was still sparked and he as still fairly angry.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5418
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:30 pm

"Or, you two can just stop. Do you really wanna make enemies of huge mafia families by trashing the school their members work in? Finish it later on or somethin." he said waving his hand at the angry boy uncaring of his threats. "And you." he said pointing at Enho "You need to pick better people to associate with." he said chuckling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Draco pushed flames from under his feet and flew up close and personal with the boy. "Let me tell you something here buddy. Do you think I care about this school. Im from the family that supported a lot of it. The Vongola. Im am Xanxuses son. I hate the Vongola. They traded me off like a pokemon card." He said as his rage sky rocketed. He pulled out his gun and started charing a bullet. He pointed it right at the kids head. the large amount of flames wernt going down and things were getting deadly.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5418
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:38 pm

"I see. Im sure you dont care what I say, but im sorry to hear that. Wish you couldve, been here under different circumstances. Well, anyways, any reason you're taking it out on that guy over there? He doesn't seem like the type to pick a fight." the boy said calmly smirking at the angry boy.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:40 pm

"Enough! I'm done fighting. Here catch." Ehno said throwing a purple box weapon to the angry stranger.

"Take that, itll go well withthe type of box you're using now. Youre strong and now I know who you are. You're the kid of that maniac, from Vongola's hit squad. I'm guessing you don't like the mafia much, so go ahead and use that. I'm heading back to class. As for you" he said to the senior "I don't know who you are but I'll be looking for you later."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 pm

"How come? We can just talk on the way back to class. Dont worry, I wont try ripping your head off or whatever the hell that guy was yelling at us. I kinda tuned him out after a bit." he said with a smile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:48 pm

"Fair enough. I'm Ehno, and you?" Ehno said taking the advice and ignoring Xanxus's brat.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:53 pm

"Johnny. Johnny Caesars." he said shaking Ehno's hand. "I come from the United States of America. Didn't think italy would be this crazy." he said laughing. "Though I am wondering why some people are walking around here talking like we're in japan. Whatever. Anywho, whats your relation to the mafia?" he said walking off with him
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:57 pm

A black haired youth looked over to the school, his unhidden eyebrow raised, "What was that? Terrorists? Or is it just some kids showing off their flames?" The boy paused for a moment before laughing to himself, "Oh right. It's that place. Then it's no wonder."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12830
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 am

"My uncle is the head of the Lorenzini family, but I'm trying to break away from that. It's kind of funny. I told him I wanted nothing to do with the mafia and I end up accepting his "family starter kit" he called it. I'm looking for allies so I can right the wrongs of the mafia. I think my uncle figured this would happen. He probably wants me to succeed him and use Lorenzini's influence for my goals and thinks I might be able redeem him from the sins of the Lorenzini. Hell, now that I say it out loud it sounds too damn quixotic. I guess I'm just winging this mafia boss thing."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:10 am

"Redeem the sins of the family? That sounds like something out of a really lame manga. Also thats impossible. Whats done is done. All you can do is fix its current state to above the shitty state it was in before." Johnny said looking at his cell phone.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:02 am

"Yeah I get that. I guess that's why I don't want my uncle's help forming a family I can be proud of. His shit is his shit and mine is mine, you know? Anyway, what about you? Second person today with Mafia ties and I haven't even had lunch yet. Im starting to think this school is where Mafioso dump their kids."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:04 am

"I dunno, I was sent here from america by my parents. Said it would bring wealth to the family or some shit. Tch. "Family". They dont even know what a real family is." he said becoming downcast. "Im not getting involved in their mafia shit. Im just gonna live however the hell I want."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:09 am

"You got a ring?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:10 am

"Yeaaaah. Dont use it often though. Apparently Sky flames are supposed to be almighty and special or some shit. Of course I get the power that makes me stand out. Figures." Johnny said irritated
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:15 am

"Heh, never thought of my flames that way. Strength isn't everything but it sure gets things done. So, since you don't much care for the mafia, what kind of stuff do you do?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:50 pm

"Eh. Games mainly. Dont really have friends to hang out or anything." he said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:13 pm

"At any rate," the boy walked away from the school, "It's about time I get ready. I wouldn't want to be unprepared for tonight."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12830
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 pm

" Heh, I don't have many friends either, but you did just move here after all. I don't have an excuse."
*school bell rings*

"Well looks like we part ways here. See you around?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:35 pm

"Sure. See ya around." Johnny said as he waved and left.

guess i should get ready to go to that stupid fight shit tonight. I heard that hell ring hunter is gonna show. *sigh* Was i seriously shipped out here just for this??
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:05 pm

After school, Ehno decided to walk around town, killing time before the under ground fight. Around eleven o clock he jumpped over the school fence and made his way to the back of the gym. He could already tell that a few other early arrivals were around but he couldn't see them. At 1200 a large group of people suddenly came out of their hiding spots. Two middle school kids, dressed alike and obviously siblings made their way to the middle of the group.

Boy: Ladies and gents, so glad you could make it tonight.
Girl: This way please.
The children said and pointing the way. Everyone began to follow the two kids. Going along with the crowd Ehno was suprised to spot Johnny just ahead of him.

"Hey Johnny wait up! What are you doing here, man?
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 pm

kouya follows the crowd to the fight, wondering if washi was going to come tonight.

"o well, if he dosent come, there will hopefully be some interesting matches ^^" he says in a sing-song tone
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6248
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:56 pm

"Huh. Ah, well i had nothing better to do. This is probably gonna be completely stupid, but whatever. It'll be kinda funny if that angry kid showed up and started threatening to kill everyone." he said to Ehno with a grin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next