Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 34 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:56 pm

"Yeesh. Your perception of illusions blows." Johnny said pointing into Enho's house revealing that the robot was already inside, and what Enho was carrying the entire time was a giant boulder. "Well I guess it got you some good physical training eh?" he said with a slight laugh. "Lesson one, mist is the scum of the earth. Its all lies and deception. Always think there can be an alternate truth to the situation at hand." he says with a serious tone. "Oh also, if you cant tell, I hate mist." he said picking Enho up and dragging him to a sofa in his living room.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 30053
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 34 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by usogami Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm

hmmm, well now, where to go now..... meh. ill just go back home. its been a busy day, and im tired thought kouya as he headed back home for a nap.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6208
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:41 pm

"Actually Reborn sir, the last thing i want to do is be a "normal girl". I was born to be the heir of the Moretti family, so there's no way i'm throwing away all of the hard work I've done my whole life for nothing. I came to ask you if you could train me, but if you don't want to do that could you at least tell me where Ehno is please?
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5781
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 pm

mountainside...
"You pass." says Reborn jumping up on Caterina's shoulder, "But barely. If you had mentioned your father at all I wouldn't train you. Resolve is something that comes from your own goals, not the expectations of others. You're still lacking but that's what I'm here for. Now let's move away from these two before they start fighting." he says indicating Draco and Dante and then pointing Caterina back towards the mountain clearing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ehno's place...
Ehno has recovered and is tinkering with the robot block.
"Hmm hard-drive's busted from fighting so I can't tell where it's from but there are plenty of parts I can use..." he says surrounded by the disassembled bot. suddenly he puts down his screwdriver.
"I've been thinking... about why I lost... I was too half-assed... too naive. I thought avoiding weapons made me... I don't know... better than others. But they're just tools that can't be blamed. I should be fights in the reasons behind them, not based on some 'holier than thou' pacifist junk. I don't want to travel the path of least resistance anymore and expect my dreams to fall into my lap. If I want to make things better I'll have to use force sometimes. Johnny teach me about weapons. Does using a weapon mean you aren't afraid to kill? How did you pick the ones you use?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10222
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:24 pm

"so Reborn, how do i conjure up my resolve? I do have my own personal goal now but i'm still a bit nervous of failing and you thinking i might be a bad student...."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5781
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 pm

"I dunno. Just pick whatever you like. Thats what I did." Johnny said reading a manga. "And weapons are also used for defending yourself and or others, not just killing. If you DO just kill with it, well then you're no better than a hell ring user-er........forget I said that."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Mountain clearing...
"Ayaa." mutters reborn, "What did I just say about others' expectations. And it doesn't matter anyway. Even if you start out weak, there is no one I can't teach. We'll start with your box weapon. You have the Electro Volpi version Lorenzinni, which has three levels. Let's see if you can open it at level one."

Ehno's place...
"I see..." says Ehno mulling it over, "thanks Johnny. I think I have an idea." He goes over to his workshop and begins rummaging around. He also picks up some parts from the robot. "Alright. I think I'm ready to start training again."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 pm

*Markus is walking through a small farming area in the italian countryside*

"Gotta find a mailbox".

*Markus holds two letters, and he reads over them for a minute*

First letter:

Ehno, I hope your training in the mountains was fruitful. If I smell weakness on you for a second, I'm going to leave. But somehow... I don't think that'll happen. You've got some kind of spark in you. You'll go on to greatness someday. How you use that greatness is up to you, I don't much care in the end. I need to take a slight leave for some very personal things. But I will not slack off in my training. I've just gotten started. Speaking of which, encourage Kyoya and Washi. Those little psychopaths handled themselves without my intervention. I think they could stand with a little more confidence. Anyway, I'll be back just as you really need me. Like any manga character. - Markus

"I'm such a great teacher."

*The second letter is written in code, and is unintelligible*

*markus drops the letters into a postbox and disappears into the night*
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8790
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm

"So now what. I really dont know HOW i should be training you." Johnny said tapping his foot.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Seeing that Draco had yet to make a move, Dante taunted, "What's wrong? Has your encounter with your father shaken your resolve?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12790
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 am

"You know, I really wouldn't know." says Ehno scratching his head, "I guess it's true you have more experience, but you don't seem to like teaching do you? Do you want to ask Reborn? It's not like we've been doing nothing, and I've already learned a new move so he can't really get mad right?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 am

"Eh. I think the point is for us to figure out our own shit without him holding our hands through it." Johnny said scratching his head. "Christ, why me?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Draco gave a dark look on his face as the flames shot up from the sky. He then raised his lips to look at the man. He was hurting but at the same time going slightly insane. Draco slowly stepped towards him with a sinister laugh. His resolve was shattered to nothingness, but you know what? It made the game fun. Soon enough he was in front of Dantes face as he laughed loudly before going to give him a head but. Dracos flame then sparked again shooting up then deing down. His newer resolve revolved around insanity and blood lust.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5378
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 am

Dante jumped back to avoid the blow and watched as Draco's flames sparked erratically with interest, "I see. So that's the kind of man you are. Then what I need to do is..." He raised his scythe and took a stance, his weapon and necklace glowing with indigo flames, "...this." Dante charged at Draco and swung down at his shoulder.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Draco laughed loudly as he seemingly was hit by the sytch that struck him. Soon though the body faded into a mist. Draco now seemingly appearing from behind dante his face looking more monochromatic. " Imbuto Nuvola" His rings light up as he let his lizards freeze before they started multiplying and running in a rapid circle creating a tornado made of the spiked lizards, cloud flames, and storm flames. The tornado started to suck things into it ripping it apart.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5378
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:20 am

"Excellent," Dante said stepping out of the tornado, his body a mass of torn flesh and blood, "That was nicely done. On a normal man that would be a killing blow, but I am no normal man." Dante's wounds receded into themselves, as if his body was putting itself back together. Fully healed Dante once again materialized his weapon, "How much longer...do you think you can impress me?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum