Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 33 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Toriko Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Washi quickly imbues his hands with his flames and goes for their eyes. "You wanna talk fighting dirty eh? I'll show you plenty of it then."
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 8043
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 33 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Washi hit the one man who was pinning him down in the eyes. He fell over in pain holding his face in his hands as he shouted in agony. The other five jumped right back on him.

"Dude........this family is gay." one mafioso said as he just left the bar.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 30093
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Caterina averts her eyes from her father's glaring gaze, and starts fumbling with her bracelets. " Well father.... um i guess i wasn't quite prepared for that battle. B-but i promise i'll train harder so i won't fail you again! Oh please father, please forgive me for my loss." Caterina finally glanced up at her father searching in his eyes for any sign of forgiveness
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5821
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:44 pm

*In the bathroom*

"AHHHHHH" Markus groaned.

"Please announce it to the whole world."

*turns around*

"How long have you been here, Al?"

*A tall man with slicked blonde hair and glasses approaches Markus*

"I've been keeping an eye on you ever since our old friend was defeated in this family civil war."

"He was never a friend of mine, that sneaky evil bastard."
*flushes*
"Leave me the fuck alone."

"I have an agent outside just dying to take out your two newbies out there. If you don't want anything to happen, you'll listen to what I have to say."

"Piss off."

"You don't care?"

"If they can't handle themselves, they really have no buisness being mafia."

"You're a terrible babysitter."

"You're a terrible friend."

"Now I'm a friend?"

"You were almost my brother in law. I'm leaving the past buried."

*The man unsheathes a large claymore and radiates with lightning flames*

*Markus puts his knuckles on and bursts into bright sun flames*

Markus: "Alastor, you really don't want to fuck with me right now."

Alastor: "You brought this on yourself!"

to be continued
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8830
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:58 pm

mountainside path...
"I'm not telling you to be his friend. I'm telling you to join his family." Reborn says to Dante as if it makes perfect sense, then with a more serious look in his eyes he adds, "If you're after the Hell Rings the Lorenzini and the Ceasars would be good allies to have. Even someone with your connection to the rings will not find them easy to obtain alone."

in the lot...
Ehno charges toward Johnny again this time focusing the new flame on his transformed phone. He slams the disc into the thunder shield and jumps back. The disc begins to let out loud screeching bursts of sound but instead of affecting everyone the noise is focused through Johnny's shield pounding him with painful bursts of noise. While Johnny is distracted Ehno ducks past the shield just as the disc burns out and the noise stops. Ehno attempts to kick Johnny from behind before he can regain his composure.

mountaintop clearing...
"Whether or not I forgive you is irrelevant Caterina." her father says to her coldly, his expression remaining distant and neutral. "The fact remains that you have failed. You had a responsibility to the Moretti family as my child and heir. Our family is not as influential as many of the others and as such alliances are very important to us. Your objective was to aid Lorenzini's nephew, who was by rights next in line as the head of his family, however I have been informed that because he and his fledgling family, the family I arranged through much effort for you to join I might add, has failed to obtain proof of succession, the boy Colombrino now has absolutely no standing in the mafia whatsoever. As far as mafia law is concerned he is nothing but a civilian. The status abandoned by his late parents is now out of his or his children's reach, possibly forever. Perhaps I expected too much from you as my daughter, and as such your failure is also my failure." he says pausing his voice full of disappointment, then louder and with a firmer tone he says, "But it will not happen again. It is now more apparent to me than ever that leading the Moretti family is beyond your capabilities. I have decided that your cousin Constantin is more fit to succeed me. You are hereby free of all responsibility as a Moretti. Do as you wish." He turns and leaves without looking back as his last words ring in the air.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10262
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 pm

*in the bathroom at the bar*

Markus: "Back off Al!"

Alastor: I've been waiting a while to do this. You have no idea how badly I want to cleave you in half!

"We can't fight in a damn restroom idiot."

*the restroom wall explodes, leading out into an alleyway and the two step outside*

"Markus, you will pay!"

"For the bathroom? Nah, send the bill to Ehno. I'm completly broke."

*Alastor slashes straight down and hits the pavement with a burst of electricity*

*Markus blocked the shockwave with his arms, which are now charred*

"As for my suit, I think YOU'LL just pay me back. Counter time, bitch."

*Markus delivered a boneshattering straight, but Alastor blocked it with the butt of his sword*

"I hope that hurt, Markus."

*Markus backsteps and concentrates his sun flames onto his arms and begins healing himself*

*Alastor raises his sword into the air*

"Judgement Bolt!"

*A blast of lightning shot from the sky at where Markus was a half second ago*

"That's new. I don't really have any new techniques myself."

"I guess it wasn't such a good idea to leave everything behind and pretend to be normal. Your skills are rusty."

"HEY. I wasn't trying to be normal."

"..."

*another bolt of lightning grazed Markus's arm*

"This is for Grimm!"

*another bolt hits dead on*

"This is for Polly!"

*another*

"This is for me!"

*again*

"And this... is for the friendship you spat on!"

*Alastor rushes in for the kill*

"...mmm"

*At the last second, Markus's sun flames burst everywhere*

"Solar Flare!"

*Alastor is knocked back*

"I don't owe anything to you or Grimm. Not after what you did. Polly on the other hand... I'll pay for that. But not now. Right now I've got other things to worry about, and I don't need you fucking around with me."

*The sun ring and box shine and Markus's iron knuckles change into claws*

"...The wolf bears his fangs again."
*Alastor puts away his sword and turns away*
"Now I know you at least give a shit. I'll let you live a little longer. But my vengeance will be had."
*gone*

*Markus looks down the lone alleyway*

"...OHSHIT"

*he rushes to Washi and Kyoya*
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 am

"'Connection' you say," Dante chuckled, "And what do you know of my connection to the rings? Well, I suppose it doesn't matter. Either way, I must admit you make a valid argument. I accept your offer, Arcobaleno." Dante turned to Draco and materialized his scythe, "Stand. From here on I will oversee your training."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12830
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 am

shit.... wait... distractions might be useful... thought kouya as he readied another barrage of rain flame charged blades to throw. i hope this works...

"Sakura Fubuki!" Kouya shouts as he releases what seemed like an endless stream of blades that seem to flutter like a blizzard of cherry blossom petals in a gale of wind through the storm flames and strike the enemies on Washi.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6248
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:41 am

"GWAGAAGGHGHGH" they all shouted as they were ran through by the barrage. They all died.

==========================================================================
"Fuck." Johnny said. "Maybe I should have used Mist after all. But I hate it so muuuuuuuuuuuch." Johnny whined as he was kicked by Enho.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:48 am

"... well, that went better than i thought... but i really didnt think an attack like that would kill them..... wait... i kil- nevermind run now panic later.... washi, marcus, we should leave now. " said kouya to both washi and markus who entered the room.

goursfbpa hglerbdfsuagi erhls GODDAMMIT! i just killed people...... I'm so horrible... i didnt meant to kill em... i j-j-just wanted to incapacitate them.... i didnt even get to let one live to put him in my debt... sob sob sob thought kouya.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:52 pm

"This is a surprise, for the one and only kouya to kill someone it was a pretty nice move back there," washi said as he got up. "Now what else is on the agenda or is that all for today?"
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:22 pm

"ummm.... Washi? Marcus? next on the agenda is to... RUN AWAY FROM THE POLICE" stated kouya as he dashed out of the bar and into some of the smaller alleys to avoid the police who should obviously be coming now.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:05 pm

lot...

Ehno steps back and lets Johnny recover. "Hahaha! That was amazing! Too bad about my phone though. You know what? I can't wait any longer. We've trained with flame control like we were told so let's head back to my workshop now. I can't wait to test this flame on some different forms of technology. Oh man I wish i had some paper my head is swimming with ideas. Come on!" he says leading the way muttering to himself and drawing things in the air in front of him.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:23 pm

"Man........I really wish I could just go all out sometime. But I gotta keep my emotions suppressed or else I may do that again." Johnny said as he lazily followed Enho. "Fuckers. I never asked for this. They did this to me." he grumbled to himself angrily thinking about something from the past
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:54 am

usogami wrote:"ummm.... Washi? Marcus? next on the agenda is to... RUN AWAY FROM THE POLICE" stated kouya as he dashed out of the bar and into some of the smaller alleys to avoid the police who should obviously be coming now.

"Yep. You're on your own kid."

*wall jumps up on top of a building*

"Oh yeah, if you see a suspicious guy following you two... good luck. Someone else is mad at me and they're gonna try and take it out on you!"
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Ehno continues to think and mutter excitedly as they walk past the school towards his house. While drawing imaginary diagrams in the air his eyes fall on the ring again and he begins to slow down distracted.

Fio... Otto... Why...

Ehno is not watching where he is going and he begins to drift onto school property without noticing. Suddenly he is knocked back by something.

"What the?!"

Ehno looks up to see a strange drone-like robot hovering in front of him and his friends. It waves its arms menacingly and charges at the group...
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:32 pm

So father thinks i'm some useless pathetic girl just because i made one little mistake, and now he basically disowned me, his own flesh and blood. I knew deep in his heart he always resented that he had a daughter instead of a son the day i was born... but he still could have loved me.

"But sitting around feeling sorry for myself isn't going to fix anything. I don't care if father wants to replace with me for Constantin to be his heir, he can go right ahead. Father may think i'm a waste of space and shouldn't have ever been in the mafia, however i will prove to him i'm not weak as he thinks i am!"

Caterina rises slowly from the ground and marches to find her tutor Reborn.
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5821
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm

"Well if its gonna be that way then I guess it's time to take my own route as well." Washi jumps into the sewers and makes way to kouya's place. "I think me and kouya could make a team together now that I saw him actually fight, and I could possible get money out of it too. I'll have to talk to him about it later after or during our training." Washi excitedly picks up his pace.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm

"The fuck?" Johnny said looking at the robot charging at him and Enho.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:33 pm

once kouya was far enough, he pulls out his cell phone to make a couple calls.

"hello officer . I would like to call in that debt you have with me... yes yes, that one. now, I would like those blades polished and cleaned before being returned to me."

"Hello mr bartender. You and your employees did not see what happened, as when the fight broke out, you and your employees went for cover and did not see anything. Got that? good. and don't worry, your getting an extra bonus later ^^"

~after a couple more phone calls later~

ok, think that good for know... well, lost a couple debts, but nothing time and luck can't fix ^^. now, what to do.... well, first, a change of clothes is necessary... thought kouya as he went into the back entrance of a clothing store under his control to change.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 pm

in front of the school...
The robot swings at Ehno and Johnny as they jump out of the way.
"Gaaah!" Ehno yells in suprise.
The robot quickly swivels towards him and lunges again. This time several different appendages ranging from drills and blades to a flamethrower unfold from the robots arms.
"Dammit! I'm starting to regret never learning how to use a weapon." says Ehno frustrated as he dodges several more close calls. "Johnny! Slow it down! I'm going to try the new flame on it!"

mountainside path...
As Draco and Dante square off, Reborn looks up to see Caterina coming over to them.
"Ciossu! So now you know. Since your orders have changed, you don't have to join Ehno's family. We don't need someone without resolve anyway. Oh well, now you can be a normal girl neh? Go on then, I'll take your box-weapon back to Ehno." he says to her arms crossed and distant but still scanning her face for her reaction out of the corner of his eye.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 pm

"I.HATE.EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!" Johnny angrily shouted as he pulled out a knife and swung at a few of the appendages of the robot slicing them clean off thanks to his storm flame
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:02 pm

School...
"Alright!" Shouts Ehno, then more quietly, "I hope this doesn't make things worse." He jumps towards the robot and places his hand on it while releasing his flame. The flame spreads across the robot's body and the whole thing begins to give of light and sparks.
"Yaaaaaaaaah!" The robot begins coming apart piece by piece like the phone was rearranging itself until a panting Ehno is left kneeling in front of a large metal cube.
"Hah hah, wheeew... I'm glad that worked... Be careful though. If it's like the phone, it might still have working parts."
Overtaken by his natural curiosity, however, he begins examining the cube almost immediately. "Hmm, it kinda reminds me of the type of bot they use in construction these days but why would it have weapons? and why chase people?"
While he speaks he prods the cube activating a flamethrower. "Yah!" He jumps back but unfazed he continues. "This isn't the first time either. One of these things attacked me and Markus the night the gym burned down... Hey Johnny." he calls out and looks at Johnny with a sheepish grin ready to make an imposing request.
"Help me carry this thing wouldja? hehehe... please?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm

"No." he plainly said. "Think of it as part of your training."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

"Awww maaan. Pulling the tutor card..." Ehno leans over and begins pushing the metal block. "Dammit this thing is heavy..."
After a few painfully exhausting hours they finally arrive at Ehno's home.
"How the hell am I supposed to get this up stairs? Ah hell it'll be fine out here. Let's go inside and I'll do it later." He says. He climbs the stairs and opens the door collapsing immediately as he gets inside.
"Just give me a minute..."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next