Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

+4
Xanxus
Turret Slayer!!!
Rise: The Game
Grunge Hamster
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality - Page 2 Empty Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

Post by usogami Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:41 pm

"sure, i'll join you. i don't much like doing solo missions either ^^" replied kouya happily
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6085
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality - Page 2 Empty Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

Post by Arc Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 pm

*is DM for the C rank mission*

Mr. Soto is a balding fat guy who smells of onions and sausage. He took out a large loan in order to cover his ass for his failing buisness. His buisness fell through and has no way of repaying his debt, and now hitmen have been hired to take him out. His sister cared enough to post a mission on the varia mission board to defend him. But wrote in capital letters, FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION but if it happens that's fine too.

*Kouya and Caterina appear in his apartment*

Soto: What the hell? Why are they sending some fag and a girl to protect me? Dont they know who i am?! FUCK!
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8667
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:03 pm

"Illusion Twins"

A Rank Mission Start

Saiko is first to arrive at the scene: a large rundown warehouse at an old loading dock. Although it should be daylight, the sky is overcast and a thick fog hangs over the docks making for very poor visibility. In the fog shadows carrying large crates can sometimes be seen. Two indigo lights float in the fog like wayward spirits. Upon closer inspection the lights are held by two smaller shadows each wearing a very tall hat. Johnny and Virgil are 10 minutes away from the scene. Fiorella farther still behind them.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10099
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:34 pm

"I'll go scout ahead." Johnny said as he light a sun ring and zipped towards the scene.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29930
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 pm

"Understood," the gentleman said as his cane emitted Mist Flames to conceal himself, "best of luck to you."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12667
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Assassination

"Christ. I hate mist so much." Johnny said arriving at the site. "Well then......" he said looking in his suitcase. "Storm......Mist.....and......Rain should do it today." he said loading up on rings. The suitcase then disappeared. "I better get a good load outta this." he said as he approached the mist as he disguised himself as a family member. "Sir! Where should we move the Varia supplies?"

Last edited by Superbi Squalo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:46 pm

"mr soto, what a..... pleasure..... to meet a man..... of.... your................ yea......... whatever, i don't like you, you don't like me, so i suggest you shut up and follow our, meaning either me or the lovely lady standing next to me, rules our you can die at the hands of the so many hitman after you. And if your thinking about how I'm threating you, i should remind you i don't need to threaten you to tell the truth, and the truth being your in danger, and you got protection that you yourself couldn't buy, but had to rely on your sister for. besides, i hate getting my hands dirty ^^." replied kouya to mr soto's rude comment
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Illusion Twins

"Fool!" says one of the twins. The two of them are dressed in traditional military uniforms. They are both very thin and holding riding crops that are steadily releasing mist to cover the dock. "You're orders were clear. Loading Dock B is where we offload!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:02 pm

"Hah! Forgive me sirs! This is my first day on the job!" Johnny said as he proceeded to loading dock B.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Illusion Twins

"Hold it!" one of the twins barks at Johnny.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:16 pm

"Sir!" Johnny said turning around. Sheesh. Fighting already?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Illusion Twins

"Ignorance is no excuse freshmeat! Drop and give me twenty, then get back to work."

Meanwhile Fiorella reaches the docks. She sneaks among some crates until she bumps into someone unexpectedly. She pulls out her glaive and takes a swing at Virgil.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 pm

"Fine fine." Johnny said as he began to do pushups. "One......two......oh." he said as a pen fell out of his pocket. he stopped to pick it up.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Illusion Twins

"What's this?" One of the twins reaches for the pen as well.

"Seargant 2 Back off!" his brother shouts a warning.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 pm

"Captaiiiiiiinnnnnnn~" Johnny whined. "Thats a memento of my deceased brother. Please dont touch it." he said going back to doing pushups. Too soon, gotta make em feel at ease and think im a real soldier
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:52 pm

"My my," Virgil said blocking the the attack with his cane, "I'll applaud your reflexes, however, you should really take in your surroundings first, Miss Fiorella." He smiled as he became visible.

Last edited by Prince the Ripper on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Soto: Shut up kid. I'm gonna take a bath and DONT disturb me!

*leaves into the bathroom*

*A repairman knocks on the door*

Repairman: Hello, i just wanted to let Mr. Soto know that his water's back online.

*the man has a small burn in his pants, but its not caused by fire and its recent*

Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:02 pm

"hmmmmm what burns and isn't caused by fire..... acid? seems normal. i go tell him now.... even if i hate him already......" thought kouya before heading to the room to stop mr. soto from taking a bath.

"Thank you sir, we'll tell him for you" replied kouya before closing and locking the door.

"Miss, wuld you kindly make sure no one gets in for now? i think people already here to make attempts at mr soto's life." said kouya before heading to the bathroom.

"mr soto, do not take a bath just yet. there maybe an attempt about to happen right now." explaigned kouya.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Illusion Twins

Sergeant two stops reaching for the pen at his brothers warning, and holds his riding crop in front of Johnny threateningly.

"Cut the crap. Sargeant one is right. Leave the pen where it is and get back to work. That's a non-regulation item. If it's still here when the job is over you can retrieve it."

"Fuck! I missed!" Ella lowers her weapon. "Where are the poop twins? I'll kill them dead."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:06 pm

"I cant do that." Johnny said. "If I lose my brother's memento I lose my reason to live." he said with a heartbroken tone. He was losing his patience. He stuck his hand in his pockets and shufled around and put a rain ring on one hand and storm on the other
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm

"As always your manners are lacking," Virgil said with a melodramatic sigh, "They should be inside that building, where Johnny is scouting ahead."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Soto: I thought i told you to wait out there! You wanna see my beautiful naked body then you're gonna have to pay!

*his man boobs bounce*

*turns on the water and it burns through his tub*

Wait a minute, i never called no repairman. The water was just fine this morning.

*The repairman breaks in the door holding a 9mm pistol*

Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 pm

"i suggest that you find some cover, i'll cal when we're done" said kouya quietly before getting out some of his knives ready.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 pm

*the repairman fires his pistol and misses kouya*

Repairman: orders are orders! anyone who gets in the way gets snuffed too!

*throws a flash grenade and it blinds everyone*

Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:45 pm

"shit" thought kouya due to excessive light. "looks like i'll have to do this"
kouya thought when he released a cloud of sleep-inducing and hallucinogenic spores into the air while blinded.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next