Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

+4
Xanxus
Turret Slayer!!!
Rise: The Game
Grunge Hamster
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality - Page 6 Empty Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:26 pm

"Perhaps I can be of some assistance." Virgil tapped his cane on the ground and ignited the gem with flames. As he concentrated the ground became covered by a cobblestone path. "Phew! I believe this should put us on even footing, if you'll pardon the expression."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12830
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality - Page 6 Empty Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP: Varia Quality

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Several factory workers swarm over to the group armed with the hand cannons they were building. They don't appear to be mafia and aren't wearing rings, but quite a few of them are well built and used to manual labor.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10262
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:17 pm

"Get em devil girl!" Johnny pointed telling Ella to attack jokingly.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 30093
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:32 pm

"Fuck!" Ella ignites her ring to light her box, but the factory workers open fire. Several chains wrap around Ella's hand and arm extinguishing her flames. "WHA! My flames! Umbasiles! Gimme back my flames!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:54 pm

"Ah. Those must be the weapons that the report mentioned. Quite fearsome indeed." noted Virgil.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:08 pm

The factory workers fire at the rest of the group.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:12 pm

"Well fuck!" Johnny shouted diving to the ground taking cover. "Are those those Mammon chains the report mentioned? It looks like its negating any form of flame energy. That aint good. Anyone here a good all out brawler? Cause im not!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:18 pm

"It is not in my nature but," Virgil drew a sword from his cane and slashed at the incoming chains, knocking them away, "I can be if necessary."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:22 pm

"Well I guess I dont have a choice either then. Dammit all of this effort I have to put in, there better be ring vault in here or something!" Johnny shouted pulling a short sword from out of his jacket. "Im nothing like captain Squalo but guess I can hold my own..........." is what i'd like to say but im pretty useless without flames.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:26 pm

"My weapon cannot be destroyed! I'll move in swiftly to grab their attention!" Crynius said firmly. " Pick them off as I try to reflect their shots back before more arrive if you can."
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 6001
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Some of the men focused their attention on Crynius after hearing what he said.

"I'll make use of your opening Kimori!" Johnny shouted as he ran towards one of the men. They're huge and probably built to take physical punishment. But there are certain things no matter how strong you are you cant strengthen! he thought as cut his leg to get lower his guard thinking that he was weakling.

"Gyeheheheh!!!!" the man cackled at Johnny. "Weakling!"

"Oh?" he said pulling out his two pens. He flung them both into the man's eyes.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:51 pm

"DIE POOP!" Ella begins cutting people with her glaive. Some of the larger factory workers move to fight Virgil and Crynius with pipes and wrenches. The other workers keep shooting.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 pm

"Well thats one outta like.......twenty." Johnny said sarcastically. He heard a click behind his head and turned to see a man about to fire a handcannon in his face point blank.

"Sh-Shit!!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:08 pm

"You trash... take this!" Crynius yelled as he noticed the worker behind Johnny while throwing a small blade at the gun. The blade manages to pierce the workers hand causing him to shoot upwards in pain. "Johnny, quickly dispatch him!"
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 6001
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:22 pm

"Thanks Kimori!" Johnny said as he took the chance to kick the man's arm so the gun would face his own head. He filled himself full of holes and took out another man next to him as his body flailed about and fell down.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:20 am

The workers are nothing special in terms of fighting, but numbers are on their side. More and more of them seem to come out regardless of how many are cut down and some of their faces seem to be increasingly familiar.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 am

"Che! It may be damaging research material but living to research is more important!" Johnny shouted as he cut the chains off Ella. "Go wild as fast as you can!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:50 pm

"Curiouser and curiouser." said Virgil as he cut down another guard only to be confronted by three more identical guards.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 pm

"RRRAAARRR!" Ella opens her box and large vines begin to constrict all the workers tightly. The vines squeeze down with lethal force on all the enemies until they give way. At first it seems she has killed them all but when the vines ease their grip all the workers are gone.
"What? Where'd they go? Where'd they go? Fuck!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 pm

"If they just vanished then its probably illusions." Johnny said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:44 am

"That seems like the most likely explanation." said Virgil as he sheathed his blade.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Out of thin air the two twins from the dock appear behind Virgil and Fiorella pressing chain-guns to their backs.

"Nobody move, or fancy boy and the girl get shot. From this distance the chains will do more than seal your abilities."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

"Why would you tell us not to move if none of us are moving? Retards." Johnny said irritated. "So what are you going to get so great from two varia grunts huh?" he taunted
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 am

"I'm afraid my collegue is correct," Virgil said with a melodramatic sigh, "for all our power we are but ants in comparrison to our superiors. I doubt that anyone would even mourn us if our heads were delivered to our base."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 am

"Hahahahaha! Yeah shoot him! Shoot the fancy boy! Hahaha! Fuck!" Ella laughs not remembering the gun at her own back.

The two brothers are taken aback at how calmly the group brushes off the hostages.

"Hey what do we do Sergeant 3? They don't seem to care at all." one of the brothers asks nervously.

"Shutup Sergeant 4! They must be bluffing! And Sergeants 1 and 2 should arrive from the docks with back-up any second now." Sergeant 3 hisses at his brother.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next