Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sengoku Basara RP Sign-Up

5 posters

Go down

Sengoku Basara RP Sign-Up Empty Sengoku Basara RP Sign-Up

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Since there's been some interest, I've decided to open the sign up topic. Please fill in the

Name: For the sake of consistency, please write the character's clan name first.
Clan: Again here is the list to choose from.

• Date Clan
  • Takeda Clan
  • Maeda Clan
  • Uesugi Clan
  • Azai Clan
  • Tokugawa Clan
  • Chousokabe Clan
  • Kono Clan
  • Saika Faction
Title: If your character has one. Please make it short.
Weapon:
Element:

• Fire: Burns stuff.
  • Ice: Freezes stuff.
  • Wind: Blows stuff away.
  • Lightning: Shocks stuff.
  • Light: ...Shines on stuff? (In the games it makes guard break easier make of that what you will)
  • Darkness: Drains stuff.
Fighting Style: Describe how your character fights. Give a few special moves if you want.
Appearance: Relative height, hair and eye color, and any distinguishing features.
Personality: Likes/Dislikes, hobbies, general attitude, etc...
History: A short history of your character up to when they joined his/her clan's army.

Also, if you wish to control one of the canon characters. Just state which one and PM me a one to two paragraph piece with the following prompt:

Final Battle

This is it. The moment of truth. Tomorrow you and your forces will march off for the most pivotal battle of the war. Tensions are high and emotions are heavy. What do you feel? Who do you go to? Your Lord? Your most trusted aid? Or do you simply sit in silence and reflect?

Character List
Also feel free to add your own spin on these characters. Who knows? They may fit them really well.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Sengoku Basara RP Sign-Up Empty Re: Sengoku Basara RP Sign-Up

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:30 am

My character:

Name: Rodrigues, Sebastian
Clan: Chousokabe Clan
Title: Kayaku-chan/ Sebas-kun (nicknames)

Weapon: sledgehammer loaded w/gunpowder
Element: Fire
Fighting Style: explosives and rockets expert, mainly uses exploding hammer w/ small rockets and single shot pistol as back-up

Appearance: Young westerner, brown hair, wears bandana, belt pouches and bandolier for powder and fuses, face is always covered in soot and a smile, relatively tall compared to the japanese members of the crew

Personality: very cheery and helpful, takes critisism well when deserved but has a temper when he feels it's been taken too far, strong loyalty to the Chousukabe clan. although he is a westerner he has taken a strong liking to japanese customs, however he still retains his taste for red meat, bread and western alcohol. has trouble speaking Japanese sometimes, but is far from unintelligent and is skilled at making things.

History: A marooned western sailor, Sebastian is the only suvivor of a ship that sunk off the coast of japan. He and a few of his crewmates were captured by a minor fuedal lord and imprisoned. the other crew members grew sick and died in the prison leaving Sebastian alone. Sebastian learned some japanese in the prison and eventually escaped, stowing away on Chousokabe's ship. Rather than being thrown off, Sebatian proved his worth to Chousakabe with his hard work and the knowledge of sailing and western weapons he picked up as a cabin boy. Although at first shunned as a foreigner by the other crew members, he was eventually accepted as one of Chousokabe's little brothers and found his place as a canoneer for the crew.

I'm new to the basara series so if theres any problems just tell me

Last edited by Red Forman on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Wei Phoenix Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Do you need a bio for Date or what?

Wei Phoenix
Replica
Replica

Grade : 4913
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:25 am

No. This is only for OC's. Probably shoulda specified.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 am

Name:Tsuruyoshi

Clan: Kono Clan

Title: Levelheaded Crane

Weapon: Magic Archery- Yoshi can control the elements, and just simply cast magic beams and such, but picked up archery after much nagging from Tusurhime, the girl he babysat for 3 years about how her partner has to use the same fighting style to look classy. In light of these events, he fights with archery in Tsuruhime's presence, but discards his arrows for magic cards that he uses to enhance his sorcery.

Appearance: Tsuruyoshi is a stern looking man wearing an apathetic expression most of the time with his black eyes. he wears his long black hair in a ponytail and wears a silver and blue robe and is 6 feet tall.

Personality:Stern and Serious. He has a bit of a sense of humor, but its rare to see him laugh or smile, that is without Tsuruhime being present whom he has a parental soft spot for. He thinks she has a mental disorder of some sort.

History:Tsuruyoshi's parents were slaughtered by the Saika faction when he was in his late teens. After spending 2 years wallowing in utter depression, he came to the conclusion, that the Saika have no morals, no humanity. Just oversized ego and endless greed for money, money which they'll dirty their hands doing ANY job to get their hands on. He began to travel the land alone with a book of his mother's which taught the basics of sorcery. He bumped into a fleet of Kono ships when he was sailing alone across the seas. The Kono welcomed Yoshi with open arms, becoming his new family, and giving him the title "Tsuru" in his name. He was put in charge of taking care of the Oracle Tsuruhime at her shrine as the war and bloodshed in the outside world continued. After being tucked away in a shrine for years, who knows what the lands will look like to Yoshi now...........

Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 am

Name: Takano "Sano" Sanosuke
Clan: Uesugi
Title: None.
Weapon: A bowstaff with ninja swords hidden in the tips.
Element: Ice
Fighting Style: Utilizing speed and acrobatics to catch opponents off guard.
Appearance: Average build. Black hair and green eyes. Wears a long white scarf that reaches the floor over a standard ninja gi.
Personality: Childlike and friendly. He refers to all other ninja as his "big brother/sister" even if they are is enemy. Despite his cheerful exterior, he has no problems taking the life of another if it is for his mission. Likes sweets and getting praised. Hates sour food.
History: Born into a small ninja village, he was raised to put his mission above all else in order to earn praise from his peers and family. He was hired by Uesugi Kenshin and placed under Kasuga's command, which he teasingly calls "keeping an eye on the rogue."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Xemion Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Name: Xemion
Clan: Xethrill
Title: newly appointed Shogun of the land hidden in the ice: Xethrill
Weapon: metal fan with spikes and hidden katana

Fighting Style: calmly and He studies his opponent then quickly takes down his opponent.
Appearance: 6"5, blue short spiky hair, blue samurai armor with a silver half moon on his helmet.
Personality: loves books and everything you could find in a library, hates people who talk to much in battle, and hes a kind, loving, intelligent, and hansom person.
History: Xemion was a general for his father who was the leader of his clan, new to fighting he played the defensive flanking style till his 5th battle he got better at war, once his 6th battle was over he returned home to his father who has come down with a deadly illness, a few days later his father died and made Xemion the new Shogun of there clan which lead him to keep his army inside the Xethrill land and started a more peaceful era.

Final Battle
Xemion mounted his horse which aided him in all of his battles, he looked off and saw the enemy on the other hill they advanced yet Xemion waited till they were half through the valley way then he pulled out his giant metal fan held it up, and then lowered it signaling archers to come out and fire arrows at the advancing army, the enemy Shogun was in shock that he fell for such a simple flank, Xemion shouted "Charge!" and his army went galloping down the hill and charging at his enemy, Xemion left up opened his metal fan and charged forward and started cutting through the enemy lines, then pulled a hidden lever and spikes popped out the top of the fan and Xemion pointed it down and fired the spikes out which cut through the enemy then his horse galloped to him and Xemion mounted up then one he was close to the enemy Shogun he jumped up then pulled out two smaller metal fans and through them like disks and the beheaded the enemy Shogun, Xemion stood there as the remaining small bunch fled like wild dogs. Xemion lifted his head to the sky and said "May you rest in peace father."...

Xemion

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:22 am

Kewl, This RP was all but forgotten, hopefully a new member will be what we need to pump some new life into this thing. Nice to meet u Xemion Im RED, Once your account gets approved I look foward to RPing with you. I'll ask the RP mod James(Lord Grumpy) what he was planning to do with this thing. I believe we have about 6 or so people signed up for this and we did a few intro posts, but it kinda faded from there. I think what we needed was a map of sengoku-era Japan so we can start campaigns and stuff.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 am

Xemion wrote:Name: Xemion
Clan: Xethrill
Title: newly appointed Shogun of the land hidden in the ice: Xethrill
Weapon: metal fan with spikes and hidden katana

Fighting Style: calmly and He studies his opponent then quickly takes down his opponent.
Appearance: 6"5, blue short spiky hair, blue samurai armor with a silver half moon on his helmet.
Personality: loves books and everything you could find in a library, hates people who talk to much in battle, and hes a kind, loving, intelligent, and hansom person.
History: Xemion was a general for his father who was the leader of his clan, new to fighting he played the defensive flanking style till his 5th battle he got better at war, once his 6th battle was over he returned home to his father who has come down with a deadly illness, a few days later his father died and made Xemion the new Shogun of there clan which lead him to keep his army inside the Xethrill land and started a more peaceful era.

Final Battle
Xemion mounted his horse which aided him in all of his battles, he looked off and saw the enemy on the other hill they advanced yet Xemion waited till they were half through the valley way then he pulled out his giant metal fan held it up, and then lowered it signaling archers to come out and fire arrows at the advancing army, the enemy Shogun was in shock that he fell for such a simple flank, Xemion shouted "Charge!" and his army went galloping down the hill and charging at his enemy, Xemion left up opened his metal fan and charged forward and started cutting through the enemy lines, then pulled a hidden lever and spikes popped out the top of the fan and Xemion pointed it down and fired the spikes out which cut through the enemy then his horse galloped to him and Xemion mounted up then one he was close to the enemy Shogun he jumped up then pulled out two smaller metal fans and through them like disks and the beheaded the enemy Shogun, Xemion stood there as the remaining small bunch fled like wild dogs. Xemion lifted his head to the sky and said "May you rest in peace father."...

I'll get to Xemion's post after class. For now I'm just making an announcement: Something I realized after I started this and the reason it's been on hold for a while: despite what a globe or map would tell you Japan is a fucking big place. And since all the clans are spread out I figured we'd need a map to help understand who's where. Here:

Go here for a map.
This is a map of Feudal Japan and all its provinces. As for who's where:
Date: Oshu (in the middle of Mutsu(2))
Takeda: Kai (15)
Maeda: Kaga (24)
Uesugi: Echigo (4)
Oda: Owari (19)
Tokugawa: Mikawa (18)
Azai: Omi (26)
Imagawa: Suruga (14)
Hojo: Musashi (10)
Kono: Iyo (55)
Chousokabe: Tosa (54)
Mori: Aki (49)
Shimazu: Satsuma (64)
Mogami: Dewa (3)
Saika:Kii (30)
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Hmmmm hopfully i can revive this like i did the Reborn one that i left becuase i was busy.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5243

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Glad you mentioned the Reborn RP. Since Red got a computer, we can keep up with it better. Now that we know you're back I think we can get back to it.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:50 pm

awsome ill try to bring back the reborn thread as well even though im very very lost i it, maybe i can get a recap to get draco to join. But i will revive this sucker sence, now that i have sengoku basara 3 i know what you all are talking about.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:06 pm

ah nice, how are you liking basara 3??
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Im loving it. I almost have it beat, i have maybe 5 characters left. Some I hate so i need my friend to help me beat them. Oichi is slow, all the slow characters i hate. Ieyasu is my fav character ever, hence why im being prat of the tokugawa clan
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Oichi is my favorite character :3 Besides Tsuruhime and Mitsunari.

At least Oichi has somethings to get around her sluggishness (her hands having god forsaken long reach and such) Shimazu. Just. Sucks. All around. And hes got a horrible story too. And he just sucks as a characterrrrrrrr lol XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Yes I havent trid the ol man ut he sucks. I also hate the arrow girl.... I hated her s much but... shes not the worst. Mori, and the bead guy and chousbiske or howerever you say it sucks to. My friends fav character is kotaru. But my favs are Ieyasu and Saika and masamune date.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:05 pm

I despise Magoichi. Fun to play as, terrible character XD. Also everyone in the universe should hate Mori. He's the biggest prick i've ever seen.

Tsuruhime is so cute thouuuuuuugh XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Yeah but shes fun to play as. Truhuhime annoys me her voice mostly and her story is crappy. Anywaysim stumped for an idea for my character. I ned some sort of awsome weapon and a apperance. Btw my element would preferably light.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Excuse my double post but i have finished my character.

Name: Tokugawa Akimitsu “Aki” “Akim” “Mitsu”
Clan: Tokugawa
Title: Blood Rose || Ieyasus Pet (enemis)
Weapon: Cane Sword and Case

Spoiler:

Element: Lightning & Fire

Fighting Style:

Aki uses a Cane sword, in a sneakier way. He gained his title from using Roses to his advantages. He can simply pull out a pocket of rose petals than disappear. Although the way he uses the sword is exponential. You can barely even see him draw it from the sheath. He can easily kill you in a blink of an eye and parry your attack. The most deadly thing about him is the speed and how much power he puts into a swing. The faster he goes the more lethal its mean to be, with less power. When a stronger swing hes trying to make it last as if to pull something out of you, it’s known as the thorn on the rose. But his elements are special. The blade itself is lightning but the mouth of the hilt is fire as it can spit fire out.

Bara no toge (Rose Thorn): Aki pulls out a hand full of rose petal throwing them at and charing through them. The rose petals act as a illusion hiding his appearance as he appears from other direction and goes into stab them, if hes not close enough he will send a jolt of lightning.

Hi no hana (Fire Flower): Aki pulls out a small ball and throw it slamming it against something cuasing a puff of rose petals temporarily blinding the foe. He quickly runs and shots a single ball of fire at the rose petals lighting them all on fire.

Rōzusutōmu: Aki lets millions of rose petals fill the battle field but each one crosses his blade electrifying them. The petals can blinf the foe but they leave small shocks everytime one touches them. When he swings his sword the petals gather up and move in the motion of the sword does. When together the petals feel like a lightning bolt hitting you.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

He stand at 6 feet and weights 145 pounds.

Personality:

Aki is known as the Bloody Rose because of the fact he quickly kills people with elegancy meaing he is usually elegant and gentalmanly. He smiled as people and does all the polite motions and would not even think of betrayal. For that reason he has become closer to Ieyasu and became one of his high ranking generals with the same respect as people give todagatsu. The chain around his neck makes sure he wont ever betray Ieyasu or the tokugawa. By the simply command of Ieyasu he has to follow or the collar around his neck will tighten and small bits of his soul will be drained to hell through the chain.

History:

Aki was born into the Tokugawa clan as ieyasus Neifu. He was actually born to be nothing, he was shuned by his parents before they were killed off by some rouges. Aki was spared, well actually escaped all alone. He met up with his uncle and grew up with him before parting ways. He went his way with training with Akemi Natsuki. After he finished off his training he joined his Uncles army nd rose through the ranks, and was even able to beat the tokegawa crest a few times.

Final Battle

“Uncle….” Aki Stated as he stood on the cliffs edge looking at his uncles army. “Why must is there need to fight…… But if its for your goals… Id do anything for you.” Aki said as he turned around as his kimono spun with him as his shoes clicked behind him. He over looked the horses, his men, his uncles men, the people who would risk their lives for a united country of peace. The children in the city played, the innocent little people, not knowing the blood that stained his slat. In his train of thought a small child bumped into him. She looked rather scared. Aki looked down at her rather plainly. Why was she scared? He worried before smiling an patting her head. “Sorry…Here” He smiled lighly giving her some money with some rose petals. He walked off as the girl thanked him. Soon enough he entered the empire. He over looked his men and walked down rows upon rows of tables and people. He wondered how many would survive, how many would die, who would die first. But like his Uncle he fought for the same reason the world of peace. He stood on the table. “MEN! I HAVE AN ANNOUMENT! Tommarow is the war weve have been waiting for. The bloody battle field where many have died before. We may not be able to protect all of you, but please if you have to run, ther is no shame in wanting to live, you have a family, a daughter, a son, a wife, why give your life. If you don’t fear death or the blade I ask you to stand with me and my Uncle tommarow. The time were we shall hopfully bring peace to our lands. “ He stated as everything went quiet but no one left, he smiled as he had trained his men well. Fight to the end and fight for what you want.

Theme Song:

Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down