Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena

+10
Desror
Creeping Shadow
TLS
Rozencrutz
Arc
Turret Slayer!!!
SHSL Gang Leader
Kilvas
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Rise: The Game
14 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena - Page 8 Empty Re: Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:52 pm

But did you have to make it your avatar? its really distracting >_>
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5663
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena - Page 8 Empty Re: Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena

Post by Arc Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:59 pm

i just pretend that the thing she's holding is a
Spoiler:
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8672
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Its a headset microphone. Clear as day.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29935
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 am

SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12702
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:16 am

Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena - Page 8 Nanako12
I SEE NANAKO (and fuka but who cares) NAVIGATORS.

I will ALWAYS have her be my announcer when I pick Narukami.

"Go get em big bro!"

YES.

Besides that still sticking with Rise and Yosuke navigators
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 am

You can have various announcers? Awesome.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17837
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:57 pm

finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Grade : 4763
Charm : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Rise lip licking in the opening?

Now I have a reason to watch it every time I turn the game on.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena - Page 8 L_5006b641ec95c

I say she's been doing good in the past 3 years Smile

Cant wait to see Junpei (cause he HAS to be in)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SteinGuns Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Not sure if everyone has seen the newest trailer so here it is.

Not much new is shown though...
SteinGuns
SteinGuns
Replica
Replica

Favorite Tales Game : Destiny 2
Grade : 4375
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Masu wrote:Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena - Page 8 L_5006b641ec95c

I say she's been doing good in the past 3 years Smile

Cant wait to see Junpei (cause he HAS to be in)
Oh
My
God.

<3

Minato's death does her pretty good.

I just hope she's not les for Natsuki
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Grade : 21672
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Is that a cameo I assume? please not playable
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

she fights with her terrible cooking and unwarranted concern.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:07 am

Maeko Yamashina wrote:Is that a cameo I assume? please not playable

Why?

Whats wrong with a cute female being playable?

Edit: A GOOD reason please.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 am

Fuuka was the Rise of P3.

Except with a vastly different personality.

I'd be curious to see if the "Picking different announcers." would mean that you could switch Rise out for Fuuka from time to time.

though I couldn't see Masu doing that more than a handful of times.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Grade : 21672
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:14 am

Yeah, but heres why its dumb that Kilvas said that.

As far as I know, shes never touched P3.

She also said she has no interest in it.

As far as she knows (and I know) she Fuka couldve been the Yukiko of P3, which is why I was like "Ok, what." Unless she looked into the characters (dont know why she would) shed have no idea Fuka was the scanner.

So again, thats why I was like "Ok dear god, WHY cant this girl be playable. What is so wrong with that." and wanted to see if she had an actual logical legitimate reason.

To go back to your post lyle, Actually I plan on switching alot. I plan to use Yosuke Nanako Rise and Fuka pretty equally unless i play in japanese from time to time. In japanese its Rise and Nanako only lol

EDIT: Ugh sorry about that Lyle. I LITERALLY woke up like 40 seconds ago. I didnt notice that you were asking if you COULD change announcers n such and thought you said soemthing about Kilvas' "Omygod dont be playable girl I know nothing about"

Yeah, on the character select after you pick your character, you pick your color, persona's color and Navigator (Rise Fuka Mitsuru Aigis Yosuke Nanako) you can also select to turn them off, but why would you do thaaaaaaaaaaat lol. Honestly im pretty sure theres gonna be more for DLC or unlockable in the console version. It wouldnt surprise me if they made all the playables navigators. In that case i'd need me some Elizabeth navigator lol

EDIT EDIT: I HATE MYSELF IM NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONSSSSSSSSS

No Kilvas, thats not a cameo, thats a Persona 3 character.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 am

nanako is an announcer?

Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena - Page 8 1239453214
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 am

I know it's a persona 3 character.
Masu wrote:
Maeko Yamashina wrote:Is that a cameo I assume? please not playable

Why?

Whats wrong with a cute female being playable?

Edit: A GOOD reason please.
Well, it sounds silly and nitpicky, but in a game labeled P4, I'd expect more Persona 4 characters. I mean, cameos are great. But if they're gonna add more and more Persona 3, I don't see why the game wasn't named just Persona in general. I don't even see why the current P3 characters are in it TBH..but that's just me.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:37 am

Because of the focus of the story. Labrys. Who is heavily persona 3 related. I did point out that she's Aigis' sister here.

and because Naoto is infiltrating the Kirijos (Mitsuru's company), kiiiiiiiiiiiind of a good reason for Mitsuru to come to inaba to track the bitch down.

And Mitsuru runs a new organization called "Shadow Workers". Obviously as the name sounds, shes gathering a group of Persona users to combat shadows and shit, after SEES disbanded and she graduated high school. I guess they should apologize for trying to help keep the world safe from shadows in dat P4 gang territory.

Those are pretty good reasons. Also because they have legit reasons that aren't retardedly outlandish and destroy all the canon of P4's ending, even the golden's new ending account's for arena.

They visit P3's area in the anime.
If you play as a female in 3 portable you go to inaba.

Im having trouble seeing why its so bad that they know how to get on a plane. There is not, a single other persona 4 character that can be in this that would make sense, besides Margaret, and Marie. Adachi is in jail, this game is NOT following the new bad ending of the golden, so hes a no go. Namatame IS free and not in jail, but its questionable as to WHEN hes free, because the game auto skips to July after the original ending, so he could have still been under arrest or something durring May when arena is happening. Izanami is dead, Ameno-Sagiri is a giant eyeball, Kunio-sagiri is just Namatame, Dojima and Nanako while it WOULD be cool, makes less sense than Tatsuya,Lisa, and Maya showing up in this (Persona 2 characters for those who dont know) cause no persona, Nanako cant even get a shadow to get a persona, and Dojima is pretty damn content with himself, and how he's going to handle being a better father at the end, thanks to Narukami's influence, so I doubt' he'll be having any "YOU'RE NOT MEEEEEEEE" moments, and thats assuming someone can even get the guy into a TV when the kidnapper (Namatame) is already done. The ONLY way I see that happening is if he gets an evoker from the *gasp*! PERSONA 3 cast! But if they aren't in this..........then yeah thats not happening.

The remaining P4 cast are nothing but S.Links, NONE with combat ability besides MAYBE Kou or Daisuke? and if you say a social link has more right to be in a game than an actual Persona wielder then..........I do not know anymore.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:55 am

Because of the focus of the story. Labrys. Who is heavily persona 3 related. I did point out that she's Aigis' sister here.

and because Naoto is infiltrating the Kirijos (Mitsuru's company), kiiiiiiiiiiiind of a good reason for Mitsuru to come to inaba to track the bitch down.

And Mitsuru runs a new organization called "Shadow Workers". Obviously as the name sounds, shes gathering a group of Persona users to combat shadows and shit, after SEES disbanded and she graduated high school. I guess they should apologize for trying to help keep the world safe from shadows in dat P4 gang territory.

Those are pretty good reasons. Also because they have legit reasons that aren't retardedly outlandish and destroy all the canon of P4's ending, even the golden's new ending account's for arena.

Now see, I haven't played Arena yet. 1. I know they visit the place in the anime and parts of three take place in Inaba. 2. I dont' mind Labrys. Though I did not know they were sisters (didn't know robots could have sisters). Though outta curiousity, what about Akihiko?

Masu wrote:

Im having trouble seeing why its so bad that they know how to get on a plane. There is not, a single other persona 4 character that can be in this that would make sense, besides Margaret, and Marie. Adachi is in jail, this game is NOT following the new bad ending of the golden, so hes a no go. Namatame IS free and not in jail, but its questionable as to WHEN hes free, because the game auto skips to July after the original ending, so he could have still been under arrest or something durring May when arena is happening. Izanami is dead, Ameno-Sagiri is a giant eyeball, Kunio-sagiri is just Namatame, Dojima and Nanako while it WOULD be cool, makes less sense than Tatsuya,Lisa, and Maya showing up in this (Persona 2 characters for those who dont know) cause no persona, Nanako cant even get a shadow to get a persona, and Dojima is pretty damn content with himself, and how he's going to handle being a better father at the end, thanks to Narukami's influence, so I doubt' he'll be having any "YOU'RE NOT MEEEEEEEE" moments, and thats assuming someone can even get the guy into a TV when the kidnapper (Namatame) is already done. The ONLY way I see that happening is if he gets an evoker from the *gasp*! PERSONA 3 cast! But if they aren't in this..........then yeah thats not happening.

The remaining P4 cast are nothing but S.Links, NONE with combat ability besides MAYBE Kou or Daisuke? and if you say a social link has more right to be in a game than an actual Persona wielder then..........I do not know anymore.
I wan't saying add more Persona 4 characters. I was just getting tired of 3 peeps while the game's called 4. I'da just called it just "Persona Ultimate Mayonka Arena"
But hell, since it's apparently possible, get Magaret in there. You already have Elizabeth.

Anyway, all in all. I don't mean to start a debate or anything out of this. I just wanted to post for once and voice my 2 cents. Apparently I shouldn't do that...But for me, I know it sounds dumb, but I was kind of dissapointed to hear how story driven this game was, I was expecting more fighting game.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Maeko Yamashina wrote:

Now see, I haven't played Arena yet. 1. I know they visit the place in the anime and parts of three take place in Inaba. 2. I dont' mind Labrys. Though I did not know they were sisters (didn't know robots could have sisters). Though outta curiousity, what about Akihiko?
No one has outside of Japanese arcade players. But the plot synopses have been given at various sites.
As for Akihiko, I assume he's working with Mitsuru since he's kind of her right hand/best friend/oldest companion. Plus he probably thinks it's interesting (He's kind of a battle junkie).

Maeko Yamashina wrote:
Masu wrote:

I wan't saying add more Persona 4 characters. I was just getting tired of 3 peeps while the game's called 4. I'da just called it just "Persona Ultimate Mayonka Arena"
But hell, since it's apparently possible, get Magaret in there. You already have Elizabeth.

Anyway, all in all. I don't mean to start a debate or anything out of this. I just wanted to post for once and voice my 2 cents. Apparently I shouldn't do that...But for me, I know it sounds dumb, but I was kind of dissapointed to hear how story driven this game was, I was expecting more fighting game.
Um...this is a Persona game by the guys that did Blaz. Did you honestly expect this not to have story?
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12672
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Akune Kouki wrote:No one has outside of Japanese arcade players. But the plot synopses have been given at various sites.
As for Akihiko, I assume he's working with Mitsuru since he's kind of her right hand/best friend/oldest companion. Plus he probably thinks it's interesting (He's kind of a battle junkie).

Um...this is a Persona game by the guys that did Blaz. Did you honestly expect this not to have story?
Ah, I see.

I know it's made by the people that did Blaz. And I knew there was gonna be a story. Just not this much focus on it. To me it didn't feel like Blaz was as story driven and focused as this.
On an unrelated note, I didn't like Blaz's story too much, but that's just Blaz. ><
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Maeko Yamashina wrote:

Now see, I haven't played Arena yet.

Has anybody? Or are you assuming that i've played a game that isn't out?

Maeko Yamashina wrote:

what about Akihiko?

He's been Mitsuru's right hand since middle school. So hes obviously at her side with her new organization (honestly all of the fans are wondering why they aren't involved with each other yet)

Maeko Yamashina wrote:

I wan't saying add more Persona 4 characters.

Maeko Yamashina wrote:

Well, it sounds silly and nitpicky, but in a game labeled P4, I'd expect more Persona 4 characters
That sounds like you want more 4 characters to me.

Maeko Yamashina wrote:I was just getting tired of 3 peeps while the game's called 4. I'da just called it just "Persona Ultimate Mayonka Arena"
................what. Mayonaka=Midnight Channel. and Tired of 3 peeps? Only ONE actual person from 3 was revealed for the game. Elizabeth. Mitsuru,Aigis and Akihiko were announced BEFORE Kanji, Naoto and Yukiko when they first revealed the game. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiind of a sign that they're either, A.Important. B.Popular as FUCK with the fanbase. Atlus actually LIKES to please their fans btw. The only reason Minato aint in it yet is cause again, ruining P3's cannon. Also, fun fact incase you didn't notice/do margaret's S.link, Elizabeth ties into persona 4 legitimately. Margaret mentions how her little sister (Elizabeth) abandoned the velvet room to search for and save someone (Minato). Obviously thats taking her a while, and its been 3 years since. I think it makes sense that we're finally seeing what she's been up to. Fuka is an ANNOUNCER, so yeah, whats the problem there? Then again I don't see what the grand calamity of the filthy P3 people showing their ugly mugs in inaba is when Labrys is THEIR responsibility in the first place! The investigation team knows nothing about that, they're just jumping into the TV cause the TV yelled "HEY FIGHTING TOURNAMENT TEDDIE IS HOSTING IT LOLZ". Yes, it leads up to Labrys but still.

Maeko Yamashina wrote: But hell, since it's apparently possible, get Magaret in there. You already have Elizabeth.
anyone who doesn't think Margaret will be a DLC character is brain dead or a failure of a persona fan. She already has a staple persona (Yoshitsune), all they have to do really is to make sure shes not too similar to Liz. But they're probably gonna focus on getting Junpei in first because you can see his silhouette in Mitsuru's story trailer, and maybe even Marie. Because unlike Margaret, Marie goes in and out of the velvet room all the time to hang out with the group. So I see her getting in this before Margaret. Either of the two, I don't care lol. (Nah actually i'd want Marie over margaret)

Maeko Yamashina wrote:Anyway, all in all. I don't mean to start a debate or anything out of this. I just wanted to post for once and voice my 2 cents. Apparently I shouldn't do that...But for me, I know it sounds dumb, but I was kind of dissapointed to hear how story driven this game was, I was expecting more fighting game.

Why? You said something that didn't make sense, so I told you why said things are happening (3 characters) and why others wont (more 4 characters). Yeah its coming off as hostile, but fuck. Its just really irksome to see.........not petty but I cant think of the word, but such "meh" complaints/not wanting there to be more characters. You were expecting more fighting game, yet you apparently don't want half of the cast to even show up in it? That makes no sense. And uh, you're DISAPPOINTED for more Persona story? What the heck did you play persona 4 for then? And "expecting more fighting game", uhhhhhhh have you SEEN real gameplay of this shit? Not trailers or gamespot trailers with shitty players, but REAL players? This shit is intense. You played Blazblue! You should know this is gonna be a good indepth fighter! I dunno......

Shit since its on my mind now, fuck GIVE US MARIE ALTUS.

Edit:

Maeko Yamashina wrote:I know it's made by the people that did Blaz. And I knew there was gonna be a story. Just not this much focus on it. To me it didn't feel like Blaz was as story driven and focused as this.
On an unrelated note, I didn't like Blaz's story too much, but that's just Blaz. ><

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Like, the FIRST thing Atlus said about this game was "We're taking this story serious, its Persona 4's sequel, its going to be a full length full focus on the story. This is cannon."

I cant badger you for not LIKING blazblue's story at all, but not story driven? Blaz was fucking REVOLUTIONARY for fighters. No fighting game had a story as in depth as blazblue. EVER. Thats WHY most of the people are fucking hype as shit for arena. We're getting a godlike fighter, AND a damn good story most likely
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:26 pm

(I am not quoting anything since I am on my phone and omnislashing of this amgnitude is too much effort on my phone lol)

@the Akihiko discussion: he is not working for Mitsuru he has been traveling the world. Doing his own thing he only came because Mitsuru sent hin a invatation to the P1 grandpix so she would have some support iirc.

@ why are the P3 characters in here: it has been stated before by Masu, but if they only used the P4 characters we would have like 8 or 9 at the most that is not a very impressive roster of characters. No fighting game that I know of has had such a low numbered roster so naturally they would pick on other persona characters to help fill out the roster. Also Atlus wants the P4 and P3 fanboys to beat the shit out of each other lol.

@ the deep story point: Atlus is writting it and story mode is 30-40 hours long that's about half the length of P4. I have a feeling the story will be good it Atlus is writing it.
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Grade : 4763
Charm : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Persona 4: Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena - Page 8 Kuma03

Holy lol.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next