Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asu No Yoichi (spoilers)

2 posters

Go down

Asu No Yoichi (spoilers) Empty Asu No Yoichi (spoilers)

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:13 am

Well, its finished :<

As much as i would have liked for it to keep going, they picked a respectable end point. They got just about every obligatory arc/parts of typical shounen manga done so yeah.

Though I like how it ended without any set in stone relationship. Mainly since later chapters were hinting at AyameXWashizu, which I warmed up to the idea of as time went by.

So who were you ppl's favorite characters? And if you could pick just one ikaruga which one would you pick? Obviously Yoichi has to be loved by everyone so don't count him lol.

My favorites were........ (pick 5)

-Oboro
-Light
-Washizu
-Tsubasa
-Chihaya (Kagome is juuuuuuust a hair behind Chihaya, but Chihaya is a mangaka and tits...........and shes a troll. Forgive me my loli D: )

One of my favorite fights was when Sakon's older brother (i cant remember their names for the life of me, is sakon the brother or is that the loli sister?) stopped using underhanded tricks to win over Ibuki and straight up fought Yoichi seriously. He was mainly used for comic relief but I really liked him in his parts when he would actually be serious. Also:

Asu No Yoichi (spoilers) Asu-no-yoichi-1327025

trollllllllllllll
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29919
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Asu No Yoichi (spoilers) Empty Re: Asu No Yoichi (spoilers)

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:22 am

Kagome
Torigaya
Chihaya
Wa-san
Ayame

of course thats three ikarugas so i guess if i have to take out ayame for Oboro or Tsubasa or maybe even Tubasa's little sister(Ill give u a spanking lol). I also like how the bad guys become funny after they convert to good, like the pretty boy and the dad who was like "dont come back until ur pregnant". Other than that...

IM COMPLEEETLY TORN!! RRRGH! KAGOME IS A BUNDLE OF JOY AND ENOUGH SWEETNESS TO PUT AN ELEPHANT IN A COMA, BUT CHIHAYA IS THE EPITOME OF SEXY MOE AND HAS BEEN WEARING STRIPED STOCKINGS AND SHIMAPAN SINCE SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL! OMFG I FORGOT LOLI CHIHAYA! FASLDJFAL;SJF I CANT PICK!
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10088
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down