Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life As A King

3 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life As A King Empty Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life As A King

Post by Human Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Time to go copy and paste again ha ha. Very Happy

I am so addicted to this game for some reason. I even began to buy the add-on content. At first, I thought the game would be boring because I heard there was no fighting. But, when I tried it out I was like "What have I been missing all these years!?" What's your opinion on tales. My opinion is that it is a awesome game. Even though it may look like a bootleg Dark Cloud I still like playing it.

Human
Replica
Replica

Grade : 5484
Charm : 3

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life As A King Empty Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life As A King

Post by Tatsuya Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Human wrote:Time to go copy and paste again ha ha. Very Happy

I am so addicted to this game for some reason. I even began to buy the add-on content. At first, I thought the game would be boring because I heard there was no fighting. But, when I tried it out I was like "What have I been missing all these years!?" What's your opinion on tales. My opinion is that it is a awesome game. Even though it may look like a bootleg Dark Cloud I still like playing it.

I feel like Nintendo Owes me not only a new Wii but fourty bucks because this game was a waste of my cash. So here's my sponsorship motto for the Wii

Wii would like our money back.

However, if there's one thing I'll gladly waste 40 bucks for add ons it will be Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 7698
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life As A King Empty Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life As A King

Post by Human Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Revy wrote:
Human wrote:Time to go copy and paste again ha ha. Very Happy

I feel like Nintendo Owes me not only a new Wii but fourty bucks because this game was a waste of my cash. So here's my sponsorship motto for the Wii

Wii would like our money back.

However, if there's one thing I'll gladly waste 40 bucks for add ons it will be Final Fantasy IV: The After Years

I just like the fact that it's a new kind of game. I think it's one of those you like it or you do not like it game. Similar to the Fire Emblem series.

Human
Replica
Replica

Grade : 5484
Charm : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:06 am

I liked the game personally but then again I like game like this one.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12473
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down