Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Ends With You RP Topic

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: The World Ends With You RP Topic

Post by Arc Thu May 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Name: Tai Kuzuya
Sex: Male
Cause of Death: Trapped inside of a burning building
Entry fee: His family
Pins/Psychs: Tigre Punk

The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_139c Velocity Tackle pin: User dashes in the blink of an eye and slams into enemies without harming themself

The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_142c Go 2 Hell: User jumps down on the enemy from the sky, delivering a piercing blow

The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_144c Lightning Anger: User spins, creating a strong shockwave around them.

The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_138c Discharge: User is enveloped by electricity and shocks nearby foes.

The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_141c Demon's Hatred: Creates a large explosion.

The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_150cTigre Punk: Resonance pin, boosts the power of same brand pins.

Character description: He worked odd jobs to help his family. He's got 3 younger siblings and their father is in a wheelchair.

Physical description: Strong teenage boy who wears a blue backwards ballcap and a red jersey.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8830
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: The World Ends With You RP Topic

Post by The Monkey King Thu May 31, 2012 10:35 pm

Well I guess i can change their names and stuff. But it's kinda unfair that just cause their Italian and you guys had bad luck with another RP, I get singled out for it. I mean yea I realize there isn't a lot of Italian's in japan but that's not the hardest thing to swallow. And it was connecting with the fact that Pegaso started in Italy. But whatever I might as well as scrap them since it's such a big deal.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 7131
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu May 31, 2012 10:42 pm

I didn't say scrap them. Just as a favor would you make them yakuza or something. Hell they can even stay Italian as long as they aren't mobsters.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10262
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Thu May 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Well I guess I can try Yakuza. I just feel like I know more about the Mob than the Yakuza.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 7131
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:23 am

...how are yakuza essentially different from mobsters...
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8830
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:46 am

Adam wrote:...how are yakuza essentially different from mobsters...

They're japanese. Lol.
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 30093
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 am

Name: Shin Aokigahara
Cause of Death: Suicide
Entry fee: His sight.
Pins/Psychs:

The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_048c Poison Skull- Sometimes inflicts Attack Break on enemies at the start of battle. Evolves to Rapier Glance The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_051c
The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_036c Blink Step- A dash that causes the player vanish, rendering him impervious to enemy attack. Evolves to First Gear The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_037c
The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_053c Guardian Angel- Automatically uses any HP recovery pins the player is wearing whenever HP are half depleted. Evolves to Archangel The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_054c
The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_050c Poison Chains- Sometimes Immobilizes enemies at the start of battle. To be replaced with Frantic The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_035c
The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_047c Poison Scorpion- Sometimes inflicts HP Drain on enemies at the start of battle. Evolves to Chaos The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_058c
The World Ends With You RP Topic - Page 2 Pin_059c Pavo Real- Increases the Attack of any Pavo Real pins the player is wearing.

Character description:

A bumbling mass of depression and contradictions, Shin is a young man with a very bleak life philosophy. The only solace he finds in this cruel and unfeeling world is paintings and art, but to him even that is fleeting and hard to come by. Like many a pessimist Shin's attitude towards his fellow man is contemptuous at best and pretentious at worst. He is often plagued with extreme feelings of ennui and finds his world to be incredibly unengaging. When the mood strikes him he attempts to dress in bright colors or pastels, but finds the whole exercise to be futile and occasionally facetious and is just as likely to dress in drab and lonely hues. His skin is a pitiful pale color and his unkempt black hair hangs loosely in his face.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Name: Prof. Oliver Armastus
Cause of Death: Gunned down outside a department store by police.
Entry fee: His resistance to pain.
Pins/Psychs: unspecified shockwave pin.

Character description: A foreigner wanted for the murders of at least 20 people, "Prof. Pain" as the media has dubbed him, is notorious for torturing unsuspecting college students to death. He has eluded capture thus far by constantly traveling teaching languages as an adjunct at universities in 6 different countries. His psychopathic tendencies find their roots in his abusive childhood and a brain disorder rendering him unable to experience a normal sense of pain. He is also happily married, go figure. A lanky bespectacled blonde man, Armastus's appearance is that of the unassuming foreigner often dressed in the inconspicuous garb, typical of college professors.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 am

Starting this thing finally. Sorry for the delay.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2