Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+3
Kilvas
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
7 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 am

'Hm." Rodrigo grinned. "You got it! FROOOOAAH!!" Rodrigo spun the desk around as Yomiko held onto it, after picking up decent speed he threw the desk, Yomiko still on it, at the Cerberus's heads.

"You seem to live pretty freely yourself, Nene." Dahni remarked.

"...I told the others this once, but...I don't think you guys heard this one..." He took a deep breath. "I ran away from home when I was a kid, and never went back. I was like...5, 6? I don't remember. But, they were having issues with money, and I somehow worked out the idea that if I left, they wouldn't have any problems anymore." He paused. "When I finally came to my senses, I went back home to find that my mom had committed suicide, and my dad was in prison for arson." He shrugged. "Then I had no home to go back to. So I became the drifter that you see before you."

"...So you're looking for a place to belong more than anything..." Dahni held her knees, looking remorseful.

Last edited by Mufasa on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21657
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 am

"Thanks!" Yomiko said as she flew at the dog. "Now lets hope this works!" she said as she kicked herself off of the desk sending it towards the head that was wounded by Maeko. She then fell down towards the middle face and proceeded to give a heel smash onto its mouth, shattering its teeth.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29920
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 am

Yomiko smashed a few teeth in one of the dogs mouth but smacked away. Rodrigos attack in fact did do damage to cerberus however its too occupied on trying to kill Maeko. Rodrigos attacks begin to annoy the dog so with as much force, the dog easily scoops up maeko with its paw, lifts her up and slams her as hard as possible. Then, use primal force to knock her far back away from the party as possible doing incredible damage to her. Rodrigo is still wailing on the dog and now he has its attention. It smacks the desk out his hands but then leaves him alone and focuses on Masuyo. It starts to foam at the mouth, ready to kill him. The dog once again dashes ignoring everything in its path straight to Masuyo while casting Matarunda on the party to give the same treatment given to Maeko only far worse. The mist is back messing with the partys vision.

The colossus begins to locate Karin and speaks. "So...I wanna see somethin real quick. Come here!" The colossus attempts to grab Karin.

Last edited by Bacon'N'grits on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 5828
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 am

"Maeko!" Rodrigo acted quick and grabbed onto the dog's tail, giving it a hard yank. "Bad dog!"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:42 am

Karin smirked, "You won't for long." Suddenly one of Valkyrie's swords flew into one of the colossus' eyes. "You were so used to the ice swords, you didn't consider that I'd throw a real sword, did you?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12657
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:43 am

"Argh!!" Maeko was pushed back into a wall and she fell to the ground. She panted, "M-medirahan!" Isis healed the party's wounds fully, focusing more on Maeko's. She struggled to stand back up and she rubbed her head. "God damn fat ass mutt..I used to like dogs too."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 17822
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:47 am

"I can make use of that." Hideyoshi said seeing the sword in the colossus' eye. "Ziodyne!" he said casting it on the sword.

"Bring it!" Masuyo shouted running straight at the dog. "Here doggie doggie doggie!" he said hoping to taunt it even more.

That man is insane-wait. He still has his physical shield up! Yomiko thought to herself. "Anyways." she said as she ran to Maeko and held her up. "Are you okay!?" she asked. "Take a breather for a second. Hideyoshi! I need you for a sec!" she shouted.

"Oh? What is it?" he asked turning to her. Yomiko whispered a plan into his ear. "Oh. That'll take a bit of time to prepare. Everyone please guard us for a bit." he calmly asked waving his hand.

"Hahah. That sounds so similar to Masuyo that its creepy. How can you two not get along having the same horrible family conditions?" Nene asked. "Well why not make Inaba your home? I mean......I like it. Its nice and quiet when there arent maniacs on the loose." Nene said to Stefan with a smile. "You could come back to the apartment and join our "Family". Masuyo doesn't go a day without mentioning your empty room. He claims hes just complaining about the rent but hes probably just too embarrassed to admit that he misses your company, he can be really childish sometimes hehe." she said with a giggle

Last edited by Leon S. Kennedy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:51 am

"DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" The shadows left eye was pierced and let out a terrible scream in agony from it. "You....YOU BITCH! I'll take you down nice and hard...REAL HARD!" The shadow yells at Karin. One of his fists glows with power and uses God fist on her to inflict serious pain upon her.

The dog is continuing to dash at Masuyo and a similar light appears in front of him. Masuyo was about get hit by Megidoalon at full speed!
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 am

"I-I'm fine. And alright, what are you planning?" Maeko asked as she slumped over a bit, panting.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:54 am

Still on his knee, Shinta sighed and shook his head, "Hiding a real sword in the ice ones. That's just fighting dirty."

"Oh shut up. You're the last person I wanna hear that from" said Karin leaping out of the colossus' swing, but was still knocked back by the shockwave.

Shinta chuckled, "Maybe." He turned to see Masuyo charging at the dog.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:55 am

"...!" A shadow appeared above the dog. "PHWOOAARR!" Rodrigo used the tail as a leverage point, and slammed down on the Cerberus's middle head. "Arrow rain!" Rodrigo's persona showed and slammed down on the three heads of the dog. "Tch...Still not as much as I hoped. But.." Rodrigo watched the Megidolaon spell get disrupted and it missed Masuyo.

"...I feel bad going back now." He looked down at his feet. "...Doesn't really seem like I belonged there to begin with, and going back now after this whole thing with Toshi..." He swallowed hard. "Feels like it's too late for me to go back. Amy and Rodrigo are one thing, you guys didn't know them at all...and they didn't betray the group."

Last edited by Mufasa on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:56 am

Yomiko whispered into Maeko's ear. "Mind Charge!" she said as she stood close to Hideyoshi. "Focus!" she shouted at him.

"I'd love to. Mind Charge." he said calmly. "Keep doing what you're doing Masuyo-kun."

"Gotcha. Do your worst bitch!" he shouted still running at the dog to distract it.

"Well hey. Look at how rocky of a start Mae-chan had. And now shes like, Masuyo's best buddy. Those two really get along well despite their opposite personalities. It just takes time and a little understanding from both parties. He may be difficult but hes proven that hes more than capable of listening and taking other's feelings to mind." Nene said to Stefan. "Even if you get turned away from him a few times, about after the fifth time Yomi-chan will probably just beat him up and tell him to make up with you." she said with a laugh

Last edited by Leon S. Kennedy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:01 am

"..I see. Clever." Maeko replied. "Tetrakarn!" Isis formed more barriers around the group. She fell to one knee panting to take a breather. Good lord..this new persona's gonna take some getting used to..
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:12 am

The dog refuses to pay Rodrigo any attention and continues to charge once more charging another Megidoalon aimed at the party and Masuyo. The Colossus however looks worried for the dog and begins to get even angrier doing a weird chant. "HEY...FUCK OFF!!" *Insert chanting phrase* The dog is now surrounded in a fog. The party has no idea what it does but it is now on the dog. However the colossus sustained heavy damage from the combination attack, doing the chant drained a ton of energy from it.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:14 am

"I don't fully get what's goin' on," Shinta rose to his feet and summoned Lucifer, "but it looks like whatever you did took a lot outta you." He gave a devilish smirk as Lucifer quickly flew towards the colossus, attempting to pierce through it with his claws.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 am

"...I'm on a dog, look down, then back at me, the dog is now a cloud..." Rodrigo commented, looking around the foggy figure.

"...." Stefan looked at Nene. "...How about you? What do you like? Who do you like? What do you want to do?"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 am

"THERE!" Yomiko shouted.

"Get back from both of them everyone!!!!" Hideyoshi shouted. "We cant stop this!!!"

"PANTA RHEI!" they both shouted. The entire room was filled with an extremely intense tornado and hurricaine, blowing away all of the mist obscuring everyone's sight, as the winds cut and sliced the dog rapidly, it then launched it into the Colossus at an alarmingly fast speed inflicting massive damage.

"Ugh!" Yomiko grunted as she fell over and clutched her chest. "Damn. That took everything outta me."

"I can go a bit more." Hideyoshi said panting with beats of sweat on his forehead.

"Nice!" Masuyo said as he held Maeko down on the ground to prevent her from being swept into the winds. "You okay Shinta!? Karin!? Old man!?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:23 am

"Rgh..D-damn.." Maeko mumbled as Masuyo held her down, she looked up at Hideyoshi and the tornadoes he and Yomiko had summoned.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:25 am

Karin laid on her back in a pile of rubble. He body had various cuts, scrapes and bruises from the wind and debris. She slowly sat up, clutching her head, "Motherfuck! Warn me next time you try something like that!"

"..." Shinta said nothing as Lucifer was embedded in the wall due to the strong winds. His body was in a similar condition to Karin's, except that his legs were frozen to the ground to keep him in place, but Lucifer quickly vanished and the ice melted, causing Shinta to fall flat on his face silent.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:29 am

"Sheesh, this thing takes more punishment than the reaper..." Rodrigo rubbed his forehead. "...Any other ideas?" He looked to the group.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am

"No." Masuyo said.

"I cant fight anymore." Yomiko said.

"A miracle sounds like a good idea." Hideyoshi said.

"Hmmm....what do I like? Alot of things. Nothing too much in particular stands out. I'd like to run a small cafe when im older. As for who I like........." Nene said as her face became grim and she hugged her legs falling silent.

Last edited by Leon S. Kennedy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:35 am

"I dont know..I cant use ice, I can hardly stand, and my harpoon hasnt done much of anything. Try another desk or something.." Maeko replied to Rodrigo, panting, sitting up on the ground.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 am

"...Hm? ...Sorry, did I cross the line..?" Stefan asked.

"You okay Nene?" She put a hand on her back to comfort her.

"....Alright. I got one trick left I think." Rodrigo nodded. "...I need you guys to let this thing beat me up though. Imma target the colossus. The problem is, if this move doesn't work, we may all be screwed."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 am

Karin staggered to her feet, "...I got nothin'. But that's never stopped me before."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:41 am

"UARRRRRGH!!!! DOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The colossus received destructive damage and was put down from the incredible combination attack. It hits the ground hard with many cuts on its body. As for the dog, the dogs attack was indeed successful on masuyo and the party as it collided with panta rhei taking heavy damage from it. But because of the, pantarhei also did damage to the dog as well. Thanks to the fog, the damage was lowered despite how much it was normally going to do. In amazement the dog rises, with moderate cuts and gashes, part of its tail was gone too. But the dog has some fight left in it and casts Tetra break as a big surprise to the party. With the look of something coming from the darkest depths of hell, the dog looks at Maeko and Masuyo with a look its never given before. The party is extremely weakened at this point due to Megidoalon being buffed up. Maeko may not have enough energy to cast another spell from her persona but the dog begins to head toward Masuyo with a prepped primal force to strike him with. With the looks of things, this looks to be the final attack the dog has to expend.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down