Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+3
Kilvas
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by The Monkey King Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 am

Kitao's eyes lit up as she took the rod. "Oh man Maeko's gonna bring it home!" He scribbled furiously as he watched her reel it in.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6966
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:31 am

"G-got it!" he said trying to focus on the fish. of course she tells me this as shes got her boobs right on me from behind. of course. FOCUS MAN. THE FISH. THE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH! "I think one more good tug'll do it!" he shouted to Maeko
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29928
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:34 am

"I know!" Maeko yelled back, leaning back as she pulled the fish out of the water. "Keep reeling!"
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17830
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 am

"THIS IS IT!" he shouted as he did one final reel. It felt as if all the pressure fighting against them was relieved in an instant and the two fell back onto the ground, the fish landing on Maeko's face.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 am

"Argh!" Maeko fell back on the groud hard, the fish landing on her face soon after.
Maeko grabbed the fish and shot back up, growling and glaring at Masuyo. She stood up and threw the fish at him, "There's your catch."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:40 am

"What!? I didnt do that on purpose!" he shouted back in defense. "Sheesh......" he began to scratch his head out of irritation
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:40 am

He stared in awe, his mouth wide open and his sketch complete. "that... was... amazing..." He looked at the two and jumped up, "That was so awesome!!! I can't believe it that was so intense! Are you two alright?"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:41 am

"Im fine but I think im gonna be her target for her harpoon target practice in the near future." Masuyo said putting the fish into the bucket. "You look like you enjoyed yourself." he said to Kitao. "Sorry." he said to maeko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:42 am

"Argh.." This guy's too damn noisy.. Maeko sighed, ignoring Kitao's question.
Maeko took a moment to regain her composure. "No...Not bad for a first time." Maeko replied, smirking. "Could I..have that back?" Maeko asked, gesturing to the fishing rod.

Last edited by Kilvas on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:43 am

"O-oh yeah! Sorry." he said handing the rod back. "Honestly I should feel honored at the fact you even let me touch that." he said trying to hide a smile. "Thanks..."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 am

"Harpoon target practice??" He asked inquistively looking at Maeko, "You got a Harpoon too? That's really cool! No wonder you don't think this is so awesome. you must go out and catch some big stuff!"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:18 am

"Heh." Rodrigo chuckled bashfully. "A date huh?" He smiled at Chiaki. "Well, not today, but I wouldn't be opposed to one in the future. However, I do have to get going for the time being. It was very nice to meet you miss." He bowed his head to her, patted Hideyoshi on the back, and on the way out, he gave a quick wink to Chiaki.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21665
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:15 pm

"Hm.." Maeko nodded and smilied faintly, recieving her fishing rod back from Masuyo. She sat back down and continued her usual routine. "Hurry back, I'm going to need that bucket." Maeko called out to Masuyo, in a stern but friendly manner.

She turned back to Kitao, her rare friendliness faded. She held up her harpoon which was laying beside her on the ground.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:20 pm

"Alright...got all the good stuff! Can't remember the last time I cooked for anyone...been too long ago. Time to head back and make some dishes for em real quick!" Daikichi says excitingly as he checkouts his items and heads back to the apartment.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 5836
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:02 pm

His eyes lit up again when he saw the harpoon, "Awesome!" He shook his head to snap himself outta his awe. "Oh man what time is it?" He pulled a phone out of his bag. "Oh no I gotta run this stuff home before school!" He got up and bowed slightly to both of them, "Thanks for letting me stay. And sorry if I bugged either of you!" He waved to both of them and ran off.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:39 pm

"Alright ill bring it back!" Masuyo shouted as he dashed off with the bucket. Time to whip up a good ol homemade breakfsast!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:58 pm

"Hmm..." Rodrigo found himself at the barn from yesterday, his first stop on his to do list. Remnants of the scuffle marked the field. "Good thing the police didn't hear anything bout this." He entered the barn, opening a trapdoor in the floor, leading to a room, computers lined one of the walls, otherwise a plain room, with three cots on the floor. "...." Rodrigo sat at the computer screen and began accessing information on it, a bank account, checking the balance, and removing Toshiyuki as a joint member of the account. "...Heh. Hahahaha." He laughed joyously. "Boy that was a riot that day..." He leaned back in the chair, staring at the screen and taking a deep breath.

"Why are we even bothering wearing masks?" Rodrigo asked.

"We can't have them our faces show up on the cameras, idiot." Toshiyuki responded. "Mikako can find us if we make any mistakes." He held onto his evoker.

"...But we're...They're gonna get the wrong impression."

"Listen, we agreed. You follow my lead, right?"

"Yeah, and I asked you not to-"

"Just follow my lead, no one will get hurt." Toshiyuki and Rodrigo ran out from behind the trash cans they were hiding behind and ran into the bank. "Nobody fucking move!" He screamed, holding up his evoker. "Get down on the ground! R, the guard!"

"Dammit.." Rodrigo grumbled, socking the guard in the face as he reached for his gun, taking it, unloading the clip and tossing it on the ground. "sorry..." He said to the guard.

"Now! Nobody move, and nobody gets hurt! Fair enough, right? Now..." Toshiyuki walked up to the teller. "...What's your name?"

"M-Mikako.." The fat teller said, clearly a different person.

".....Mikako...." Toshiyuki held his evoker at her. "...Anyway, Miss Mikako..." He held up a bag. "In this bag is 50,000,000 yen. I would like to make an account with your bank."

"A JOINT account!" Rodrigo emphasized, while keeping crowd control.

"...Yes, a joint account with my partner." He looked at the teller, who stared back at him dumbfounded. "NOW, please."

"O-Oh, yes..!" She began typing in her computer still looking bewildered, several of the other hostages sharing the same look. "W-would you like a checking account as well?"

"...No, just savings please."

"Y-yes...." She began typing again. "W-we have a retirement plan with our-"

"Just. Make. The account." Toshiyuki said sternly. "No, to all the bullshit."

"M-may I have your names for the account?" She looked at them, swallowing hard.

"....No." Toshiyuki and Rodrigo both looked at her, responding at the same time.

"Er...yes, of course." She kept typing. "I-I'll just put you on as Mr. Johnson, and Mr. Smith."

"Dibs on Smith." Rodrigo claimed, to which Toshiyuki simply rolled his eyes.

"P-please sign here." Mikako the teller handed Toshiyuki a piece of paper, to which he signed 'Mr. Johnson.'

"R!" He called, leaving his post, switching with Rodrigo, who signed it as well.

"I-Is there anything else I can help you with?" She asked. They both turned and looked at her coldly. "...T-thank you for banking with us." With that the two rushed out, taking the account number with them.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:10 pm

"Argh..this town's too damn quiet." A young man carrying a guitar case around on his back grumbled to himself as he walked through the streets. "I heard there was so much goin' on here lately, then this is what i see!" The man shouted, waving his arms around him, gesturing the town. "Arrgh!" He shouted to himself angrily as he continued to walk, earning him some awkward glares from passersby. "I'm gonna go find a place to jam.." The man grumbled as he walked off.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:25 pm

"Alright....time to head ba-whoa...wait a minute. Those guys never did say anything about me staying there with em...I DO need to go back home though cuz todays the big day!" Daikichi said excitingly. "Although...kinda wanna show those guys a little thanks or somethin but for now I need to get back. Now that I think about it, Grammy might be worried sick!" Daikichi changes direction and dashes home.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 5836
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm

"MOVE IT!" Masuyo shouted as he nearly slammed into a young man carrying a guitar. "Almost there almost there!!!!"

"Well nee-san, whats new with you?" Chiaki asked Chihaya.

"Not much. Work. Work. More work." Chihaya said. "I figure you don't need to know about my personal life with my husband."

"I cant see you being anything but ice cold so......I wouldn't believe whatever you told me." Chiaki said with a chuckle.

"And I cant see you being anything but a doormat. You're too nice to everybody! People are going to take advantage of that someday! And you don't have to be so formal as to call me Nee-san, you originally always called me by my name anyways." Chiaki said folding her arms and frowning slightly.

"Well at least we're close enough to do that." Chiaki said with a smile.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:50 pm

"..." Dahni stood up, trying not to disturb the other sleeping members of the group. She spotted Ami. Geeze, I forgot that girl existed...Who is she really?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm

"Morning!" Ami shouted as she jumped up holding her hand in the air. Heh. its really easy to sense these people's movements "Shall we be getting to school?" she asked as she looked over at Tsubasa who was already in her uniform.

".......who are you?" She asked awkwardly.

"Me? Transfer student Ami Kinoshita! Nice to meet you....uhhh...."

"Tsubasa." she responded plainly. What would Onii-san say in an instance like this?

"THE TRANSFER STUDENT IS ALWAYS EVIL IF THEY SHOW UP HALFWAY THROUGH THE STORY!!!!!"

"Yeah thats what he'd say. Maybe........I should keep an eye on this girl." she mumbled to herself as she gave Dahni a concerned look.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 pm

"Yeah, we met her last night, and she needed a place to stay. So she's staying with me for the time being." Dahni gave Tsubasa a look, indicating to her that she too was keeping an eye on her.

"..Amy..." Rodrigo sighed walking up to the house Amy lived in. "Toshi already cleared out the first base, so this should be the last stop." He walked inside the house, looking around, seeing it empty. He rubbed the scratches on his cheek as he looked around. "She can be pretty fierce..." He sighed again, and wiped the data on the computers, packing them up and breaking the hard drive. He took them and left them at the curb. "...I'll have to call the real estate agency about selling this place."

"...Hey you, you hear about this?" A man passing by Rodrigo called out to him.

"Hear about what?" He responded, approaching the man.

"Apparently the mayor passed some law saying it's legal to have sex in public." He responded.

"....That has got to be the most ridiculous thing-"

"-I have EVER heard!" Toshiyuki yelled at Mikako, Rodrigo standing nearby. "I don't need a damn personal assistant, and certainly not one that's an intruder!"

"Frankly, I'm not concerned about him, Toshiyuki. He will be monitoring you for me." She smiled menacingly. "Besides, you could use a little play pal. Now off you go, before I have you both killed for taking up my breathing room."

"...." Toshiyuki snarled, turning around and storming out, Rodrigo followed behind him.

"Trouble with the boss?" He mocked Toshiyuki.

"Shut-up." He snapped.

"...How's your jaw doing?"

"...Shut the FUCK up." He snapped again, Rodrigo smiling wide, still admiring the busted nose and black and blue marks he had given him.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:24 pm

"Well i'll be going to school now." Hideyoshi said with a bow. "If you ladies will excuse me." he said.

"Ah! Wait! I didn't bring it up to Rodrigo-san because he seems like he can handle himself, but theres a story in the papers about the men around Inaba missing. Fathers, brothers, workers and students are all missing and every reported person missing is male. So.......just becareful out there." Chiaki said with a concerned look.

"I will. Thank you for your concern ma'm. Give Yomiko-san my best regards." Hideyoshi said with a smile as he left.

"What in the world? Men going missing?" Chihaya asked Chiaki puzzled.

"So it seems. I just hope Yomiko's friends don't get caught up in it." she said with a concerned look. I really hope this doesnt involve personas and all that mumbo jumbo........

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Karin whimpered as she sat in her seat, her upper body sprawled across her desk. If only I didn't get so wrapped up in my own thoughts. I coulda left before that fucking gym teacher bitched at me. Fuckin' A. She sighed, so lost in her own melancholy that she didn't notice the figure approach her.

"Karin-kun?"

"Gyah!" shrieked Karin aloud, blushing furiously as the class turned to her. She tried to compose herself and turned to her visitor, "...Can I help you?"

"Possibly." The visitor said with a wave. It was Yuuichi, but today he seemed more serious than before, "I'd like to meet with you to discuss something. Are you free during lunch?"

"Lunch? Actually..." Karin drifted her eyes away, I was hoping to sneak out around then.

"It's a request from a certain class representative," Yuuichi said leaning in close so that he could whisper, "It's about Mikako's allies."

"What?!" she shouted in surprise before noticing the stares. Yuuichi backed away and smiled. "Don't be so shocked. It's just a simple piece on students who keep in close contact with their elders, so naturally your name came up." Karin blinked in confusion for a moment but then nodded, as if to signal that she understood him. "Think it over, I'll come by around lunch." he said before leaving. Karin ruffled her hair as she took in what just happened. Hideyoshi's request? Mikako's allies? Seems like there's so much goin' on behind the scenes.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12665
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down