Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales RP Characters

+5
Grunge Hamster
Kilvas
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Turret Slayer!!!
Rise: The Game
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tales RP Characters Empty Tales RP Characters

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Post as detailed of a description of your character(s) for the tales RP here. Also, post if they will or will not be voiced in skits because we are working towards having animated skits that are fully voiced. The bare minimum for the characters (obviously to help artists portray them in pictures/the skits):

-Full Name
-Eye color
-Skin tone
-Outfit (please be as detailed as possible for this one)
-Weapon and fighting style
-Origin (like their birthplace/hometown)
-Likes and Dislikes (food, types of people, weather, colors whatever you can think)
-Short bio, obviously we dont wanna give away the entirety of a character without even doing the RP itself lol
And now I shall post my character!

(after I go buy lunch)
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29919
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Tales RP Characters Empty Re: Tales RP Characters

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 pm

-Name: Weiss Einsviel
-Hair: Dark brown with a long pony tail from the bottom
-Eyes: Green
-Skin Tone: Caucasian
-Outfit: Light brown coat with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows.  White T-shirt.  Brown, baggy pants and tan boots.  Black gloves.  Black leather belt for his pants.  Grey bag slung across the right shoulder that holds various items (ie. wrench, grenades, first aid kit, etc...).  His knife is sheathed and strapped to his left thigh while his handgun is holstered on his right hip.  A pair of work goggles on his forehead.
-Weapon and fighting style: A semi-automatic rifle that's slung across his left shoulder as a main weapon, handguns and combat knives as a sub-weapon for when enemies get in close.  Uses the rifle for quick bursts with pinpoint accuracy.  Handgun is used when enemies are still far, yet there is no time to reload, so it's primarily used to either keep enemies away or disable them quickly and allow for breathing room if not a quick finish.  Knife-wise uses several shallow, accumulative slashes to disable the enemy and leaving them open for the killing strike.  May also throw grenades of varying effects (frag, flash, incendiary, etc...).  Has some hand-to-hand skill, but prefers to fight from a distance.
-Origin: Luxveilm - The City of Lights (Grados).  A large city known for its bright lights and captivating light shows.
-Likes: Nature, sweet food, traveling, new experiences, good friends, tinkering, creative ideas, beautiful women, fireworks.
-Dislikes: Stagnation, irresponsibility, false friends, simple mindedness, bitter medicine, crowded areas.
-Short bio: A traveler from Luxveilm who makes a living by doing oddjobs for people, from slaying monsters and guarding people to harvesting and delivering items.  He prefers not to be called a mercenary, as that mainly involves military work, rather he feels that the title "freelancer" suits him better, since it encompasses a variety of work.  A cheerful, laidback man who prefers to go at his own pace.  Despite his breezy personality, he can have moments where he says something that seems incredibly coldhearted or cruel, only to switch back to his usual cheery tone almost instantly.  Stumbling across news of the light during his latest travels, he takes an interest in the heroes and decides to follow them on their adventure.

Chibi Weiss:
Spoiler:
I may add/subtract later on.

Last edited by Akune Kouki on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:21 am; edited 11 times in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12656
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Name: Fabritzio (The Fabulous)
Hair: Unknown for certain. Blonde, Brown, Red, Black, and even a small touch of purple stick out from under his hat. It depends on the angle.
Eye Color: Brown
Class/Fighting Style: Illusions, status ailments. Uses a razor wire to attack, protects his hands with thick gloves. Magic user.
Skin Tone: Average
Physical description: Lanky, tall, and surprisingly flexible, Fabritzio wears a patchwork jester outfit, made from purple and green silk. He wears a jester hat that matches his silk outfit, two small bells attached to each end.
Likes: Festivals. Theater. Treasure hunting. A "rapt audience." Calculating.
Dislikes: Killjoys. Impulsiveness from others. Not being the center of attention. Being called: "Fagriztio."
Origin: Fabritzio, though not his birth name, decided very early on to be a star. As time grew, it became less about being a star of the stage, and just became a desire to be infamous. To have his name known. As a result it gave him many enemies, hence his travels led him to Fortunecia, where he lives his life to be free, and in the realm of popularity. Despite his moral ambiguity.
Hometown: Ferranidan, unspecified city.

Name: Atlas
Hair: Shaggy black hair, longer in the back, but the bangs hang just above his eyes.
Eye color: Pretty, blue eyes.
Physical Description: A well fit young man, on the muscular side, Atlas wears a black tunic, rather simple in style, with some rather fancy brown boots. At his hilt is a handaxe, while on his back is a large black steel sarcophagus.
Class/Fighting Style: He uses both the axe and the sarcophagus in battle, though what's inside is unknown, he uses it as a defensive item, more than anything else. The heft of it makes him slow in battle, but it's an impenetrable shield that can't be broken.
Skin tone: On the darker side.
Likes: Calling Fabritzio "Fagritzio." Being a step ahead of the enemy. Warm food. Blankets. Simple pleasures. Solitude. Forests.
Dislikes: The ocean. Rodents. Hiking up mountains.
Origin: Atlas is said to have a curse upon his family. When asked about the sarcophagus, he clamps up just as tight as the burden he carries. He departed from Grados years ago, tired of the constant strife that had resulted in him being the last of his bloodline. Yet he still speaks naught of the alleged curse on his family, or what's in the sarcophagus. During his travels in Fortunescia, he met with The Fabulous Fabritzio, and after proving his defensive capabilities, was hired as the jester's bodyguard, managing to get 40% of all of the profits. Much to Fabritzio's dismay.
Hometown: Grados. Birthplace unknown, and traveled with his father for his youth. No distinct home.

Last edited by DECEASED LYLE DAYEK on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21656
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Name: Leonel Maxwell

Hair: Short dark blue hair, with a fringe over his left eye.

Eyes: Red and Green, usually with a gleaming hopeful look in them. Wears small square shaped glasses.

Skin tone: Tanned. Has a star shaped mark on the underside of his left arm.

Clothes: Tan shorts with a red undershirt. Wears tan sneakers. He has a  blue cloak that just falls short of passing the legs on his shorts. Wears a green necklace.

Build: Average build, as he doesn't do much physical activity. He's about 5 feet 3 inches tall.

Weapon/Fighting Style:Has a tome containing spells passed down from his ancestors, but mainly fights wielding the four spirits in weapon form. Undine forms a trident which focuses heavily on magic casting, Efreet forms flame gauntlets which focus on raw power, Sylph enhances his cloak to enhance his mobility. levitation and flight are possible, but require great focus and amounts of spiritual energy.  Gnome takes the form of a great shield, rendering Leo unable to fight, instead he can provide cover for others.  He cannot wield Sylph and Gnome together, as Gnome's heaviness cancels out Sylph's speed enhancements. Aka it would be way too cheap

Origin:Grandaal: The Grand Capital of Spirits (Fortunica)

Likes: Cheesecake, Spirits, Rain, Learning anything about any of the worlds, kind people, staying on task
Dislikes:Hatred, Smoke, People who expect something for nothing, Death

(spoiler tags to prevent page stretching)
Bio:
Spoiler:

Vocal Shticks/Physical Gestures:
- He has a hard time pronouncing "Fire" correctly due it being the first spell he learned as a child. He was so excited to start casting magic that he pronounced Fire "Phi-your" instead. Watch out for his Fieyour
- "I suppose." He tends to start or end a great amount of his sentences with this.
- He tugs at his hair when he is nervous
- He tends to slowly sway back and forth to the side when holding conversations.

Chibi Leo

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Addler

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rise: The Game on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:53 am; edited 9 times in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Changed my characters. Putting Aaron and Lucy into a different personal project of mine. Created two different ones solely for the Tales RP.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:24 pm

DECEASED LYLE DAYEK wrote:Changed my characters. Putting Aaron and Lucy into a different personal project of mine. Created two different ones solely for the Tales RP.
I only have one issue with the characters you posted. If we were going to make this a big of an original project as we plan and hope, (be able to sell/advertise at cons and the like). :
"Fagritzio."
This is never gonna fly.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17821
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Kilvas wrote:
DECEASED LYLE DAYEK wrote:Changed my characters. Putting Aaron and Lucy into a different personal project of mine. Created two different ones solely for the Tales RP.
I only have one issue with the characters you posted. If we were going to make this a big of an original project as we plan and hope, (be able to sell/advertise at cons and the like). :
"Fagritzio."
This is never gonna fly.
Girl I love you.

I figuted it went without saying since its a tales thing and we're voicing skits, but yeah keep it rated T.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Here is my character. Hopefully, I will be able to do voices for the skits.

-Full Name: Min Jiao-rong
-Hair Color and Style: straight black hair with long bangs in his face and a ponytail
Spoiler:
-Eye color: black
-Skin tone: light, doesn't get much sun
-Outfit: light pink and rose colored asian style robes with a white crow feather pattern, with very long sleeves that can hide his hands, tied with a cloth belt (family's formal robes are all black with blue feather outlines)
loose capri/crop pants tied a few inches below the knee. kinda like kungfu/pirate/Aladdin pants
wears simple sandles or goes barefoot, and plain wire-frame glasses
Spoiler:
-Weapon and fighting style: Magic gun user. Gun looks kind of like Train Heartnet's revolver from Black Cat but with a much longer barrel and a glowing blue ornate design that resembles crow's wings on black metal. Because he's so lazy Jiao-rong only bothered to learn two spells. One improves his aim regardless of where he points his gun, and the other uses pre-prepared spell tags to convert spells he comes across into bullets for later use. His most powerful tags can negate and store enemy spells, but he is almost always short on these, because making them reminds him too much of his calligraphy lessons. (also trained in the use of martial arts and traditional weapons such as swords and spears, but hates using them)
-Origin: Youdu City, capitol of Di Yu, one of the many kingdoms on the war-torn world of Grados. Jiao-rong originally came with a group from Grados aboard a ship named the Queqiao in order to investigate the falling light, but he has since abandoned his party for more personal pursuits.
-Likes: sleeping, alcohol, snacks, spiders, "beautiful people", and sleeping
-Dislikes: loud noises, hard work, crows, and his family

-Short bio: Jiao-rong is one of the many children of Qinguangwang Jiang, warrior, womanizer, and ruler of Youdu City, the largest metropolis and seat of power in the kingdom of Di Yu. King Jiang has many wives and many children which makes for very complicated and often bloody family politics, all of which is mostly ignored by the King, who prefers to spend his time engaged in battle and looking for new wives. He has, however, made a single decree in order to somewhat sort out his "excess of offspring". Any child who has not proven him or herself as a capable warrior shall not be acknowledged as a member of the family. Despite being raised in such an environment, Jiao-rong has absolutely no warrior's spirit (although some would say he has his father's appetite for love). Lazy and unmotivated, he spends most of his time sleeping and drinking rather than training in the arts of war like his many siblings. Placed on a ship to Fortuncia to investigate the falling light, this mission is both his last chance to prove himself a child of Jiang and a convenient means to exile him should he fail. Not that Jiao-rong seems to care either way.

-edited origin as part of Grados.

Last edited by SHSL Fanboy on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10088
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Kilvas wrote:
"Fagritzio."
This is never gonna fly.
SHSL Babyface wrote:
Kilvas wrote:
"Fagritzio."
This is never gonna fly.
Girl I love you.

I figuted it went without saying since its a tales thing and we're voicing skits, but yeah keep it rated T.
Okaaaaay. Sorry. It can be our little forum secret thing. Just act as if that never happened then.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:50 pm

DECEASED LYLE DAYEK wrote:
Kilvas wrote:
"Fagritzio."
This is never gonna fly.
SHSL Babyface wrote:
Kilvas wrote:
"Fagritzio."
This is never gonna fly.
Girl I love you.

Okaaaaay. Sorry. It can be our little forum secret thing. Just act as if that never happened then.
Well the nickname is kinda offensive but you can still have a campy/ambiguous character. Just do it right: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassGay. Im guessing you were going for something like Hisoka from HxH in terms of design? He's awesome and if so I approve.
On a tangent I read a comic today where one of the superheroes has the uncontrollable urge to molest men so he turned himself in to prison. Then he breaks out to save the day whenever he see's an attractive criminal on tv he wants as a bunk mate.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:54 pm

I dont think the guy is campy, nor would I care if he was. Richard is pretty much gay for Asbel anyways so its not like tales is new to homosexuals lol It was just the use of the word "Fag" is all.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Yeah, honestly he seems more...self-absorbed. Kinda like Vega or Zhang He.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:24 pm

SHSL Babyface wrote:I dont think the guy is campy, nor would I care if he was. Richard is pretty much gay for Asbel anyways so its not like tales is new to homosexuals :pIt was just the use of the word "Fag" is all.
pretty much that. you said it better than me.

Akune Kouki wrote:Yeah, honestly he seems more...self-absorbed.  Kinda like Vega or Zhang He.
Now that you mention it... I can see roses.

Also I just realized we have three gun users lol. I might have to think about redesigning my weapon.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:25 pm

GUNS.
GRADOS.

I knew grados was bad news Surprised
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Now that you mention it...you have a point. Though to be fair Nathan seems to use his as a sub-weapon.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:30 pm

To be fair since Grados is the warring world the guns make since anyways.

I was just making fun of it since my guy doesn't like Grados
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:10 am

Here's mah update character bio!!

Name: Nathan Vysler
Body type: Athletic/ripped body
Hair Color: Charcoal and Ivy League haircut
Eye Color: Platinum Silver
Skin tone: Cream
Outfit: Wears a Leather Navy Blue musketeer hat with a white bell flower symbol on the right side of it. Wears a Chocolate/black colored sleeveless robe (large kinda like a cape) with a frost like design over a Silk Navy Blue sleeveless top.  The robe has a fireball like logo on the back of it but radiates a light blue and the shoulder parts of the robe are feather/wing-like. Wears MMA style gloves which are navy blue color. Black or Chocolate colored Leather pants and have a vial case for herbs and other things attach to the belt(Which is black) on his waist. Wears boots with a wing design on them and those will will be chocolate and the wing outlines will be light blue like the symbol on the back of the robe( I'll post pics of the designs on here.)

Weapon and fighting style: Pistol Sword and hand-to hand. He mainly fights with his gloves and can switch between the sword. The sword has an in built gun mechanism so he can hack away and shoot at his enemies. Hes good at parrying and countering. He has high endurance and mobility when utilizing switches with his weapons.
Origin: Kaigor - Village of Aptitude(Ferridan)
Likes: Marshmallows, Boxing or any martial art, Medicines, Books and Unique blades
Dislikes: Nuts, Well-Endowed Women, Dishonorable acts of violence
Bio- A young man born and raised on Kaigor well known for his huge intellect. Nathan is what you'd consider the foreigner of his land in terms of how he was raised. His mother and father are believed to have come from Fortunica for a change of pace and decided to have a child there. Most of the people in Kaigor were taught to live off their instincts through power and dominance. Nathan not only learned to use power of use through fists, but also advanced magic. His body had a extreme painful reaction every time he used his magic but not enough to kill him. Nathan was taught to keep to himself a bit because his parents felt that some of the teachings of the Judge in their local area might have been to strict for Nathan. Nathan read tons of books about strategic maneuvering, magic, unique swords, and desserts. On his 10th birthday, his parents gave him a very special keepsake for him. A blade known as Azorium Triumphantes, which is a pistol sword since he had such a fascination with blades. Despite his parents advise, Nathan would go to other kids to expresses his learning of things they weren't taught out of sheer knowledge and excitement. Sometimes he was a bit of a rebel about things but despite having a gentle heart. One day, Judge Wendel of Kaigor heard talks of a child going off the ways of his guidelines and went to locate Nathan and his Family. Wendel took Nathan away from his parents and kept him as his own while having guards restrain his parents until he was Nathan was gone. A few days later...he soon learned that his parents were murdered by an unknown assailant which used whats looked to be one of Wendels guards weapon. As of this day, Nathan serves as one of Wendels right hand men and personal Ambassador. Nathan awaits the day he learns the truth of his power as well as the death of his parents.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 5827
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:28 am

Here's the 1st of the 3 Judges of Ferridan!

Shersa Curell- Judge Of Deities (Roggrasha)
Weapon- Sabre and use of Elemental magic
Roggrasha- Grand Village of Deities
Likes- High Quality meals, studies of spirits, seals and magic
Dislikes- All-out war. traitorous acts

Bio-Shersa governs the biggest territory of Ferridan, which is Roggrasha, Land of the Divine Deities. She a confident woman and is believed to be the Voice of Reason to her people and comrades. After the great battle of Judgement 50 years ago, she is believed to have achieved the voice of the Gods to guide her people through many ordeals. While her combat skills are high caliber, she is nothing short of being sharp. Shersa is quick to get to the gist of things and will use all of her resources to complete any important tasks if necessary. She is not a fan of sacrifices as she is believed to prevent them by doing everything alongside her 2 right hands and with her divine powers of magic. Shersa believes that through the gods almighty voice and power, you will achieve greatness and prosperity in life. While Roggrasha is not completely war based and somewhat peaceful, Shersa will not hesitate to use force to eliminate any threats.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Here are the other 2 Judges!

Wendel Van Gallios- Judge of Great Authority(Kaigor)
Weapon: Long Katana and Iron Fan
Kaigor: Village of Divine Law

Dislikes: Wolves, Advanced Technology. Hesistation

Bio: Wendel is proud, powerful man and one of the 3 Judges of Ferridan. He believes that law governs all and it shouldn't be really tampered with. Outside of battle, he has a stern yet jolly sense of duty but on the battlefield his fury knows no bounds. After the great battle of Judgement 50 years ago, he was given immense power to guide his people through many ordeals. He keeps 2 men alongside him, one which happens to be Nathan. Despite his other subordinates, he treats Nathan a bit differently in that he seems to be a bit strict with him. Despite Nathans suspicions of Wendel, Wendel continues to guide him and his people along the path of the Authority.

Vygris Norgrum- Judge of Instinct and Power(Grealland)
Weapon: War Scythe and War Sickle
Grealland- Village of Divine Power

Likes: People of great power, Fine Sweets and Fish, Electronics
Dislikes:Torture and Bullying, Birds, Extreme law enforcement

Vygris is considered the one with brawn of the 3 Great Judges and governs Grealland on Ferridan. Vygris believes that restricting the people completely to set ideas will only lead to more chaos. So rather than using total law, he takes somewhat of Fortunicas approach BUT with some type of small enforcement on the people. He lets the people relying true instinct and their own power to guide their paths. Vygris is someone who is willing to help others but hates to be on the receiving end depended upon the situation. Alongside with his 2 right hand men, Vygris leads Grealland to glorious days.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:10 pm

DECEASED LYLE DAYEK wrote:Name: Fabritzio (The Fabulous)
Hair: Unknown for certain. Blonde, Brown, Red, Black, and even a small touch of purple stick out from under his hat. It depends on the angle.
Eye Color: Brown
Class/Fighting Style: Illusions, status ailments. Uses a razor wire to attack, protects his hands with thick gloves. Magic user.
Skin Tone: Average
Physical description: Lanky, tall, and surprisingly flexible, Fabritzio wears a patchwork jester outfit, made from purple and green silk. He wears a jester hat that matches his silk outfit, two small bells attached to each end.
Likes: Festivals. Theater. Treasure hunting. A "rapt audience." Calculating.
Dislikes: Killjoys. Impulsiveness from others. Not being the center of attention. Symphonic music. Elenora.
Origin: Fabritzio, though not his birth name, decided very early on to be a star. As time grew, it became less about being a star of the stage, and just became a desire to be infamous. To have his name known. As a result it gave him many enemies, hence his travels led him to Fortunecia, where he lives his life to be free, and in the realm of popularity. Despite his moral ambiguity. In addition to this, Fabritzio over the years attained a rival of sorts. Elenora, the musician. Fabritzio sees her as someone who steals the spotlight from him, with her melodies. As a result, Fabritzio has grown a detestation of music of all kinds, choosing to specialize in illusions and feats of greatness. No music.
Hometown: Ferranidan, unspecified city.

Name: Atlas
Hair: Shaggy black hair, longer in the back, but the bangs hang just above his eyes.
Eye color: Hazel
Physical Description: A well fit young man, on the muscular side, Atlas wears a black tunic, rather simple in style, with some rather fancy brown boots. At his hilt is a handaxe, while on his back is a large black steel sarcophagus.
Class/Fighting Style: He uses both the axe and the sarcophagus in battle, though what's inside is unknown, he uses it as a defensive item, more than anything else. The heft of it makes him slow in battle, but it's an impenetrable shield that can't be broken.
Skin tone: On the darker side.
Likes: Being a step ahead of the enemy. Warm food. Blankets. Simple pleasures. Solitude. Forests.
Dislikes: The ocean. Rodents. Hiking up mountains.
Origin: Atlas is said to have a curse upon his family. When asked about the sarcophagus, he clamps up just as tight as the burden he carries. He departed from Grados years ago, tired of the constant strife that had resulted in him being the last of his bloodline. Yet he still speaks naught of the alleged curse on his family, or what's in the sarcophagus. During his travels in Fortunescia, he met with The Fabulous Fabritzio, and after proving his defensive capabilities, was hired as the jester's bodyguard, managing to get 40% of all of the profits. Much to Fabritzio's dismay.
Hometown: Grados. Birthplace unknown, and traveled with his father for his youth. No distinct home.
(Updates in Bold.)

Name: Elenora Von Ascoy
Hair: Short. Blonde.
Eye color: Deep Blue. Eyeliner, and mascara.
Physical Description: On the thin and short side. Dresses in a black gothic style dress, torn at the frills. Plump lips with very red lipstick.
Class/Fighting: Fights with a violin that can channel magic with soundwaves. Healing, party buffs, and enemy status ailments.
Skin tone: Pale.
Dislikes: Spiders. Bright lights. Staying in one place for too long.
Origin: A very cryptic musician, she is soft spoken, and hails from Fortunescia. Though skilled in various types of music, her passion is for very soft, and somber violin symphonies. She seeks not the spotlight, nor attention, but only seeks to play music. Though Fabritzio has a distinct hatred for her, she harbors no such violent feelings toward him, though calls him a "dissonance." She judges people through the sounds that only she hears. Whether it be due to some kind of dimensia, or actually hearing things others do not, is unknown.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Here are 3 of the Villians so far!

Vyndigrar- Overlord of the Vanquishers
Location - ???
Age - ???
Origin - ???

Weapon: Double Kujangs
Spoiler:

Dislikes: Weakness of man
Personality: Savage, Strict, slightly kind(rumor)

Bio: Vydingrar is the the Vanquisher Overlord of Ferridan. This man known for the deaths of over 15,000 people through man slaughter and cannibalism. His destruction knew no bounds as he believed that through pure power, force and striking fear into the people, that a true ruler is born. One day, his might was challenged by the three judges and he soon met his defeat by their hand. Wendel delivered the final strike to make Vyndigrar fall to his knees and end his reign of terror. Rumor has it that he was killed after the severe wounds he suffered at the hands of the judges. Rumor also claims that Wendel let him go but banished him from all of Ferridan. The Vanquishers were never seen since then but to this very day, talks of suspicious men are rumored to lurk in the world of Ferridan. There has been no evidence of this yet but the question remains: is Vyndigrar truly dead or was he simply banished from Ferridan for Eternity? IF he is living, where would he be now? No one knows of his fate except for the Judges themselves.

Matteus Grimoire- Superior of Advance Weaponry
Location- Wingsleth(Grados)
Age - 28
Origin - Grados
Weapons: Grenade Launcher(in pistol form)
Spoiler:
and Double Voulge
Spoiler:
Rumor has it can channel the power of certain, "Spirits"

Likes: Explosives, Elementals, Modernized weaponry, Rockets
Dislikes- Unjust Punishment, Clingers of the past
Personality: Revered, Battle-hardy, Wrathful

Bio- Matteus is known for his knack of creating some of the best explosive weapons in the entire world. None can match is prowess when it comes to heavy duty weaponry especially if it involves explosives. He currently serves as an arms specialist for Wingsleths King, Peros. As a child, he always had a fascination for rockets. He wanted to be the 1st of his people to use converters to give other planets life that didn't have any. His biggest goal was to put a converter with massive power into a rocket and launch it successfully into space and have it grant massive energy flow, giving other planets life. However, there was something slightly off with Matteus, as he had somewhat of a destructive personality when trying to get something he really wants. At the age of 8, he used to watch as engineers creates missiles for machines and launch procedures. He wandered off into a weapons lab that had been left open foolishly by people working there due to getting lunch. Matteus somehow learned to make a vial of dangerous liquid explosive strong enough to level the entire building he was in. Just to test how strong it was he wanted to throw it out the window and watch what would happen, until someone popped inside and took it out of his hands. The scientist was in complete disarray when showed his colleagues what an eight year-old had done. Realizing the brilliance of this child, Matteus became a child prodigy being the worlds 1st child to make bomb half the power of a nuke. As Matteus grew older, his destructive personality grew further and further to the point where he began to make explosives and almost tested its extent on actual people. To prevent this, the king immediately put Matteus in a room where he can create as many explosives as possible for weapons of war and for testing. He also creates other types of weaponry strong to replicate spirits so they say but no one has seen it due to fearing Matteus. Whether or not he still wants to create the rocket of his dreams is not yet evident but if Matteus is ever let out of that room, no one knows what chaos could befall the world.

Karia- Envoy of Almighty Ascension
Location - Sacred Grounds of Ferridan
Origin - ???

Weapons - ???

Bio: Deep within the Sanctuary of Shakros in Ferridan,  Karias is the Goddess of Legend that brought about the Judgement upon the world 50 years ago. There was one part of the legend that was never specified that was just deciphered recently by Shersas guards.  From what was gathered, defeating the entity doesn't mean it leaves this world but rather, it is only truly defeated when the desires of the world have been met. Does this mean Karia still exists somewhere in the world? How did she come to be and for what purpose did she want to bring Judgement upon the world? The biggest question is, will she return once more and how strong will she be if this occurs?

Last edited by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:46 am

Here's another cooked up!

Arttuos: Void of all things
Weapon: ???
Origin: (Myth) The Spirit's Core, Darkness all of living beings

Bio: A part of the legend that isn't explained or rather, created from theories. The legend of the Mythic Judgement upon world never went into detail as to what happen should the trial be lost. Rumor has it that a man or creature of great evil was the 1st to bring upon end of the worlds before Karia. Scientists who've been studying this for years think that humans destructive nature or an imbalance between the worlds is the cause for this demons appearance. The scientists on Grados excavated a stone slab which looks to be a man who is also half demon. It depicts him and shows the 3 worlds, Fortunica, Ferridan, and Grados tethered to him. The message below says, "The desire of the worlds will be their undoing, soon to be completely consumed by the void...as it should be." To the left of the slab shows a picture of 3 gems divided amongst the worlds and woman who looks to be Karia going toward them. What could this slab represent? Who or what WAS the Judgement that was defeated? Was it really defeated...or did it bring something else that no one is aware of? But most importantly, how did this demon come to being? It is very possible that still exists. The Bloodstone Ruins are the only place that would give these answers...or so whats believed.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:00 am

Full Name: Lorenzo Jean Baratros
Hair Color and Style: Medium length hair that's kept sorta messy. Slicks it back for for special occasions. Colored midnight blue.
Eye color: Purple eyes
Skin tone: Lightly tanned skin.
Body Type: Lightly framed with a slightly above average height. Has light muscles.
Outfit: When traveling he wears a robe tied with a sash at the waist. He wears sandals has a scarf to cover his face and a pair of goggles. He also wears this:
Spoiler:
When on planet
Spoiler:
Weapon and Fighting style: He fights mainly using long range weapons, Sniper rifles and artillery. But carries a pistol with him if an enemy gets to close. He also has a basic understanding of manipulating Lachryma Crystals with a small cane he has.
Origin: Unknown. Adopted by Basil and his crew on the ship, The Baratros.
Likes: Magic, Gradocian culture, Rock candy, Cold (Weather and otherwise), His sniper rifle, exploring and visiting new places.
Dislikes: Brutes, Pointless Conflict, Being too close to someone.
Short bio: Lorenzo has been traveling most of his life, with his adoptive father, Basil. He was introduced into the mercantile life since very young. He enjoyed the life and loved going to all the places they would travel to. He has lived mainly on the Baratros, but occasionally Basil would send him to school. He wasn't the best student but Basil made sure that he picked up the skills he would need. Lorenzo mostly studied around in Grados, but Basil also traded for some private tutor sessions to learn about Fortunician culture. Lorenzo however much preferred the freedoms of Gradocian culture. He was also trained to work with a sniper and the cannons and artillery of the Baratros. He learned for protection against pirate attacks but will also take on mercenary work from time to time. His time as a trader has given him a hunger for money and valuables. If the price is right he'll do anything. He's usually calm and collected, but when he's aboard the Baratros, he gets excitable and tends to have a lot of energy. Not too long ago the Baratros had started swimming with the rumors about the Dreamstuff. Lorenzo heard that it could grant anything and he instantly grew interested. Now he's collecting information about it till Basil makes his decision to look for it or leave the issue alone.

The crew of the Baratros and employees of the Basil Trading Company (BTC for short):
Full Name: Basil Makram
Hair color and style: Brown, kept at a very short length.
Eye color: Hazel
Skin tone: very tanned skinned.
Body type: Large frame that is muscular but also has a gut. Taller than most
Outfit: Similar to Lorenzo's, A robe tied with a sash at the waist. A scarf drapes his shoulders down to his legs. He also wears a turban.
Short bio: Captain of the Baratros and Founder of the Basil Trading Company. A hard working man who tends to be more generous than people would expect. Every one of his crew would say that he's rough around the edges but really he has a heart of gold. He started the BTC as a young man running foodstuffs mainly but now has grown to do pretty much anything. The Baratros also has grown and changed with him. Starting as a smaller class he's upgraded it to what it is now. A full anti air combat ship but still able to carry big amounts of cargo. He's now coming to a decision about the new rumors of the dreamstuff on his ship.
Spoiler:

Full name: Florent
Hair color and style: Blonde hair that he keeps tied up high in a small ponytail
Eye color: Bright blue
Skin tone: White
Body type: Lightly framed and skinny. Somewhat short.
Outfit: He likes to dress very formally. Suits, Vests, slacks you name it. Wears glasses.
Short bio: Treasurer of the BTC and cook for the Baratros. Easily the most uptight crewman of the Baratros and he'll readily admit it too. He enjoys bookkeeping and organization. He will make sure the ship is in tip top shape and clean as a whistle. Always making sure that unnecessary spending and costs do not happen under any circumstance.
Spoiler:

Full name: Tirkai 'Tirk' Mahad
Hair color and style: Dark brown kept in a low messy ponytail.
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin tone: Tan
Body type: Bigger framed and somewhat tall.
Outfit: Wears a long sleeve dark shirt with the sleeves rolled up. A tie around his neck and slacks and formal shoes.
Short bio: Doctor of the Baratros and VP of the BTC. He tends to have a heavy hand when it comes to healing but is a light hearted person. He tends to joke too much and always has a smile on his face. He tends to be the resident drinker of the Baratros but only does it when the Baratros is grounded. He also is the impromptu Human Resources department. Got a problem with the crew or the ship? He'll take care of you.
Spoiler:

Full name: Lexianna Antoinette Radi
Hair color and style: Dirty blonde and keeps it long. Normally has two braids from her forehead to the back of her head. If she's working she'll keep it in a tight ponytail and wears a cap.
Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: Lightly tanned
Body type: Tall with a slender frame.
Outfit: Wears overalls when working. Normally, she wears a small jacket over a t-shirt. Wears shorts and sneakers.
Short bio: Engineer of the Baratros and just barely an employee of the BTC. Lexianna was top of her class in engineering and loved to mess with cannons and artillery. She is considered a bit crazy about her work and sometimes put herself and those around her at risk. However none of her creations never have hurt anyone on the ship... yet. She's designed most of the ships weapons and upgrades. She's loud and somewhat crude but always tries to have fun wherever she goes.
Spoiler:

Full name: Douglas Finnigan Somerled
Hair color and style: Bald
Eye color: Brown
Skin tone: Pale
Body type: Huge frame and muscular
Outfit:
Short bio: Quartermaster of the Baratros and Inventory manager of the BTC. Also known as, The Angriest Hardass you'll ever meet. Douglas like to get things done and won't take no for an answer. He will yell your ear off if you try to come up with excuses. And will insult your entire family and yourself to get you riled up. Though he treats everyone rather poorly, no one messes with him and his crew. He's trained in all sorts of weapons and will quickly grow accustomed to using new one's. Though he prefers hammers and maces to compliment his strength. He will train new workers, If they're combat trained he'll make sure they know how to handle cargo and the ship. If they're trained to fly on an airship he'll train them to fight.

The Baratros is a medium sized, Cruiser class, Airship designed to sail and fight alone. It's armed with mainly anti air artillery, consisting of flak cannons, cannons, and armor piercing rifles. But it can still carry cargo from loads of supplies to huge statues. Aside from it's leading crew members there is 10 other workers that man the crew. Although if necessary it can be manned by a minimum of 6. It still holds an older style and runs with both a balloon and magitech propulsion and has a wooden hull with metal reinforcements. However a certain someone is preparing it for a full magitech upgrade soon.

Last edited by The Monkey King on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:14 am; edited 13 times in total
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6957
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Full Name: Lynna Arvento
Hair Color and Style: TBD
Eye color: TBD
Skin tone: Dark tan
Outfit: *will be posted with art*
Weapon and fighting style: Nearly entirely water and wind magic, spins her Sae-jin-gun (three section staff) to generate water magic; although she finds herself using wind magic... Other than spells, she only really uses the staff as self-defense, rather than attacking.
Origin: Fortunica (birth city TBD)
Likes: The sky and clouds, berries, folk music, rain, healing,
Dislikes: Thunderstorms, lightning, spicy foods, arrogant people, show-offs.
Personality: Soft-spoken, overly-considerate, tends to talk randomly, forgetting people can hear her. Sometimes she changes, acting quiet and rude, and keeping to herself.
Short bio: From an Undine mother and Sylph father, she and her twin sister Aira were born duals. The lived out of major cities, instead residing in small outskirts and villages accross Fortunica, travelling often. Lynna and her sister soon found their knack and liking for spells and the like at a young age. This worried their parents.  And they soon grew overwhelmed by the worry and guilt of society given to them by cross-breeding spirits; they split, leaving their children behind one night as they rested in a tent out in the woods. The girls soon realized they were on their own, Lynna and Aira were polor opposites, but they were all they had. Over the next couple years, the girls struggled around the continent. Still a child, Lynna picked up defensive magic to protect her and her sister. Soon after, Aira was overcome by unknown ailments, soon passing away. Since then, Lynna hasn't quite acted the same...

Last edited by Kilvas on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 17821
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Here's an update to my character bio!!

Name: Nathan Vysler
Body type: Athletic/ripped body
Hair Color: Charcoal and Ivy League haircut
Eye Color: Platinum Silver
Skin tone: Cream
Outfit: Wears a Leather Navy Blue musketeer hat with a white bell flower symbol on the right side of it. Wears a Chocolate/black colored sleeveless robe (large kinda like a cape) with a frost like design over a Silk Navy Blue sleeveless top.  The robe has a fireball like logo on the back of it but radiates a light blue and the shoulder parts of the robe are feather/wing-like. Wears MMA style gloves which are navy blue color. Black or Chocolate colored Leather pants and have a vial case for herbs and other things attach to the belt(Which is black) on his waist. Wears boots with a wing design on them and those will will be chocolate and the wing outlines will be light blue like the symbol on the back of the robe( I'll post pics of the designs on here.)

Weapon and fighting style: Pistol Sword and Hand-to-Hand
Origin: Kaigor - Village of Aptitude(Ferridan)
Likes: Unique Weapons, soft desserts, Martial Art techniques and boxing
Dislikes: Well endowed women, books, birds, over achievers

Personality: Gentle spirited, Rash, Quick decision maker, a bit snarky and rebellious

Bio: A young man born on Kaigor, but raised by different parents. His mother is Fortunican while his father is Ferridan, which is not a recommended relationship for Fortunicans. His mother believed that Ferridan was not a world of savages as she met her future husband upon many visits to Ferridan. To prove a point, she married him and bore a child, Nathan Vysler. Nathan was kind young man but with a bit of a rebellious nature. His parents made him read many a book about magic, fighting arts, and many other things too much to the point where he hated books in general. Nathan would rather show what he learns rather than just keep concealed. His parents told him to keep all of the information he learned from certain books to himself as most people on Ferridan don't practice magic very much. Nathans parent gave him a very special sword at the age of 18, called Aestuo triumphantes, a pistol sword that is extremely rare to see or find with looks like a glowing flame inside the blade. His parents gave this to him as self defense and told him one day, this sword will play an important part when you get older and fight for what you believe in. Not much to his parents surprise, he began to spread his teaching to fellow kids despite being told not to do so. Nathan is almost considered an outsider because he dresses like one, doesn't believe in strict authority to rule everyone, and isn't one to listen to too much to authority unless he has to. He also doesn't seem to agree with the clothing his people wear so he likes to standout and make his own stand and beliefs rather than living in the past like most of the people in Ferridan. Nathan is a very quick and nimble fighter in terms of hand to hand combat. Whenever he felt the books or people get on his nerves, he'd go to a nearby forest area so no one could see him and began to practice techniques on trees and shadowboxing in case he ever needed it. Little did Nathan realize that his tellings of magic and foreign ideas of other Worlds got reach to Wendel, Judge of Authority. Wendel and a few of his men went to locate Nathan and took him in to keep him under control to prevent further disruptions. Nathan is currently 20 years old working under Wendel as his personal Ambassador for negotiations. Wendel never told Nathan as to why he took him away from his parents nor has he told him the whereabouts of his parents. Nathan holds a huge grudge for Wendel despite being his Ambassador but continues to work for him hoping he discovers the truth.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down