Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona Rp Reboot

Go down

Persona Rp Reboot Empty Persona Rp Reboot

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue May 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Admittedly, I'm drunk as of creation of such topic. And certainly, I'd rather not take away bluster from the TC tales Rp before it gets started. However, rather than sit around and watch the forum and wait for something to happen, I'd rather create a topic and express my creative ideas and issues preventing me from contributing to what could be a successful rp. So this could be a topic for troubleshooting. At least from an character standpoint.

I.E.

I've no problem re-implementing Stefan in an rp-reboot. In fact, I think that can only help his character that he can start from a clean slate and remove less desireable events that happened in the old rp. I can make things that are more realistic, make him less of an emo twat, etc etc.

However, I'm finding hard to re-implement Rodrigo, without the events that conspired with Toshiyuki. I'm sure that no one wants to relive those days, and while I'm open to perhaps re-inventing that whole scenario, it somehow seems easier to find a new way to create new scenarios to get him to where I want him to go. Rodrigo is a character that everyone seemed to respond well to. And he's a character that I enjoyed playing. I'd rather not shelf him, but from my perspective, his development is integral with the events than transpired with Toshiyuki. Sloppy as it was.

Also, I'd like to get some input on Dahni as well. At this point it seems like a better idea to axe the character entirely. Since there was not much character to begin with, other than to have a female character I had control over. Nevertheless, if I could salvage that, I'd be open to it. if I had to pick one of the two, I'd certainly pick Rodrigo over her however.

So that's my way of getting the ball rolling a bit. I'm open to suggestions, and forgive me if I get defensive. I know I have a tendency to do that. But every suggestion from an outside source always helps to keep me thinking outside the box. So know that I'm thankful for every response, regardless of my initial tentativeness.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down