Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga: Spoilers

+16
Tatsuya
Gamer7625
SHSL Gang Leader
Grunge Hamster
danger
MattLocke
?????
Arc
Tres.O
Kallen Kozuki
The Universe
Turret Slayer!!!
The Monkey King
Toriko
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
20 posters

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Bleach Manga: Spoilers - Page 20 Empty Re: Bleach Manga: Spoilers

Post by Death Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:33 am

Not to worry, he lost his Zanpakuto, remember? He can't do anything like that now.
Death
Death
Replica
Replica

Grade : 4996
Charm : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MattLocke Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 am

Oh yeah. He might actually be fucking dead. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
MattLocke
MattLocke
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5605
Charm : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 am

Unless he gave the visage that he lost his zanpakto or however you spell it.

I'm kinda disappointed we didn't see an Aizen Bankai.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21666
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by MattLocke Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 am

Mufasa wrote:Unless he gave the visage that he lost his zanpakto or however you spell it.

I'm kinda disappointed we didn't see an Aizen Bankai.
Dude, as broken as his shikai was, if he'd used bankai we'd be here watching them lose miserably for another horrible 30some chapters until somebody pulled out the FINAL FINAL GETSUGA TENSHO or some shit
MattLocke
MattLocke
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 am

It was a boring end though. I wish that like, Orihime undid all his transformation shit and he ended up back to like Vice Captain level, while the Hyogyoku thing was reversed into nothingness. Then Ichigo would just wail on Aizen's ass for an hour.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MattLocke Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:33 am

Mufasa wrote:It was a boring end though. I wish that like, Orihime undid all his transformation shit and he ended up back to like Vice Captain level, while the Hyogyoku thing was reversed into nothingness. Then Ichigo would just wail on Aizen's ass for an hour.
That would have been /the best possible ending/. Without a doubt. I probably would have laughed for at least five minutes after reading.
MattLocke
MattLocke
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:48 pm

It's not -over- though! hahah
Death
Death
Replica
Replica

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 pm

I don't even know what to say about this, too many things happened here. Please just end it now D:
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7879
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by MattLocke Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Oh boo-fucking-hoo Aizen wanted to be just a shinigami, /boo-fucking-hoo/
MattLocke
MattLocke
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 pm

There's a few things wrong here:

1. What the fuck took Unohana so goddamn long? Why didn't she DO anything to help other than wrap people in toilet paper and glue Hiyori back together?

2. The Yammy fight should have been shown. It was the most interesting thing that was happening. They tried to make us feel better by making Kenpachi say: "IT WAS BORING! YOU REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THAT. WHAT WAS HAPPENING THERE WAS MORE INTERESTING!!!"

3. They're trying to make us feel bad for Aizen. I'm glad they didn't try too hard with that cause it wouldn't work, but the guy was the biggest dick in the manga.

4. Why is Renji standing with pride? He has gotten his ass handed to him since the series's beginning.

5. Why is Ichigo still in shinigami land, able to see shinigami, when he's supposed to have: "LOST ALL HIS SHINIGAMI POWERS!!!!!" Also, I assume that he's not really lost all his shinigami powers, cause 1, he's the main character, and 2, Isshin lost his shinigami powers once too, but he gained them all back, right? So I wonder how he lost them? Hm? HM?!

6. When did they change the name from Deeeecide back to Bleach?

7. How did all this resolution happen in the span of one chapter? Come on, did everything suddenly resolve itself within the same 30 seconds.

Also, who wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be some kind of last minute Kido that implanted Aizen into Ichigo's brain?
Or, maybe Ichigo's becoming a Hollow, since his shinigami powers are gone, but it didn't take away hollow powers?
OR MAYBE IT'S BOTH! AND THEN ORIHIME USES HER POWERS TO REVERT HIM BACK TO NORMAL!!!

Fuck this manga.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:29 pm

1. What the fuck took Unohana so goddamn long? Why didn't she DO anything to help other than wrap people in toilet paper and glue Hiyori back together?
Unohana can't fight. You've never found it odd that she never fights anyone? She's the captain of the medical division. Her zanpakuto doesn't even have any offensive capabilities aside from it being a sharp object.
2. The Yammy fight should have been shown. It was the most interesting thing that was happening. They tried to make us feel better by making Kenpachi say: "IT WAS BORING! YOU REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THAT. WHAT WAS HAPPENING THERE WAS MORE INTERESTING!!!"
Parts of it were, but I think it was mostly ignored because it was one of those last minute things done just to occupy room.
3. They're trying to make us feel bad for Aizen. I'm glad they didn't try too hard with that cause it wouldn't work, but the guy was the biggest dick in the manga.
I don't see it that way. Ichigo is a bit of an unusual character, and people who treat Bleach like any other series tend to get the same impression, but Ichigo actually tries to understand his enemies. In most cases when a human or soul reaper in the series does something, they do it out of their own sense of justice, out of them basically thinking that it needs to be done. I for one like the fact that he at least makes an effort to see things their way instead of taking the typical "RAWR YOU ARE EVIL I WILL KILL YOU" approach.
5. Why is Ichigo still in shinigami land, able to see shinigami, when he's supposed to have: "LOST ALL HIS SHINIGAMI POWERS!!!!!" Also, I assume that he's not really lost all his shinigami powers, cause 1, he's the main character, and 2, Isshin lost his shinigami powers once too, but he gained them all back, right? So I wonder how he lost them? Hm? HM?!
He could already see them before he became a soul reaper, think back to episode 1. And his father has never been confirmed to have lost his powers due to using the FGT, and I read something somewhere about his gigthingicannotspell being similar to Kenpachi's eyepatch in that it consumes spiritual power.
7. How did all this resolution happen in the span of one chapter? Come on, did everything suddenly resolve itself within the same 30 seconds.
All of the fights were happening at the same time!

As for why he started freaking, your guess is as good as mine. Mine is that it's just the aftereffects of the fight. His abilities allowed him to withstand a lot of attacks, and now that they're gone maybe he's feeling the injuries the way anyone else would.
Death
Death
Replica
Replica

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:56 pm

Unohana can't fight. You've never found it odd that she never fights anyone? She's the captain of the medical division. Her zanpakuto doesn't even have any offensive capabilities aside from it being a sharp object.
I can't imagine that she's been a captain for so long and doesn't have any kind of battle prowess. She has to be a Kido master at least. We've never seen her fight, and she's obviously a healer first, but I'd imagine that if she has enough power to get Mayuri's respect(In that way only Mayuri can give it) that she must have some kind of battle powers.

Parts of it were, but I think it was mostly ignored because it was one of those last minute things done just to occupy room.
It totally screamed fanboyism as soon as Kenpachi and Byakuya got involved. It covered the entire fanbase of Bleach. People who don't like both like one or the other, so it was greatly anticipated. It wouldn't be bad if this was the first time they did this, but they pulled this with Kensei too.

I don't see it that way. Ichigo is a bit of an unusual character, and people who treat Bleach like any other series tend to get the same impression, but Ichigo actually tries to understand his enemies. In most cases when a human or soul reaper in the series does something, they do it out of their own sense of justice, out of them basically thinking that it needs to be done. I for one like the fact that he at least makes an effort to see things their way instead of taking the typical "RAWR YOU ARE EVIL I WILL KILL YOU" approach.
True. I can respect that, despite it forcing me to give credit to Ichigo's intellect which I still think is an illusion of some sorts. However, he could say something bad about Aizen too at least as well. Something like: "One who betrays all his allies deserves to be locked in solitude forever."

He could already see them before he became a soul reaper, think back to episode 1. And his father has never been confirmed to have lost his powers due to using the FGT, and I read something somewhere about his gigthingicannotspell being similar to Kenpachi's eyepatch in that it consumes spiritual power.
Well yeah, but I would have assumed that those were early shinigami powers. Didn't Urahara say that he already had the shinigami powers within him to start? Maybe I'm presuming too much, but I'd assume that seeing dead people falls under the 'shinigami' powers things. With the exception of Orihime, all the people that see ghosts/shinigami have some kind of special ability to do so: Uryuu is a Quincy, Chad is a hollow-hybrid thing I think, .....And that leaves everyone else as shinigami.
I suppose it's possible that Ichigo has that ability the same way Orihime has it, just at random, but with his dad being a shinigami, so many clues point to it being a shinigami ability, that I would assume it was that.
Also, to get to Seretei, Uyruu and co the first time had to get their body's turned into spirit energy or something, right? But Ichigo didn't, cause he was a Shinigami. Now that he's not a shinigami, wouldn't he not be able to be there? Maybe that's why he's screaming out in pain?

Also, I thought of another thing wrong with this chapter: Central 46, weren't they all killed by Aizen? Did they replace them since then? It hasn't been that long. As of the time Genryusai informed Hitsugaia of Hinamori's recovery I think they were still not filled, did they find the time during the chaos of war to fill those seats?
Also, since Aizen killed the last Central 46, I'm sure the new group is going to all agree to get rid of Aizen as efficiently as possible.

All of the fights were happening at the same time!
Ehhhhh. That's too convenient. It just seems like a lazy way to wrap up all the side events quickly.

As for why he started freaking, your guess is as good as mine. Mine is that it's just the aftereffects of the fight. His abilities allowed him to withstand a lot of attacks, and now that they're gone maybe he's feeling the injuries the way anyone else would.
Well, if that were the case, then I would think he'd just pass out. Not pass out and go:

"OGGWEHGF ISZJDFGEIF HNSDIJGKESOPHHOHOHOHOHOGOWEFSD ESREI!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maybe the Hyogyoku chose him. Cause it's the same noise Aizen made when that third eye opened in his final form thing.

Also, I'll make a note that that transformation started with an eye opening up on Aizen's forehead, but it disappeared when the transformation was complete. What the hell was that all about? Did the Hyogyoku DEEEEECIIIIIDE that it wasn't necessary after giving Aizen an eye on each arm?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:57 pm

actually unohana can fight probably, I'm pretty sure she's not one of those types (renji/11th squad) who can't use any Kiddo like byakuya can
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7879
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 am

I can't imagine that she's been a captain for so long and doesn't have any kind of battle prowess. She has to be a Kido master at least. We've never seen her fight, and she's obviously a healer first, but I'd imagine that if she has enough power to get Mayuri's respect(In that way only Mayuri can give it) that she must have some kind of battle powers.
I don't remember where he showed any form of respect for her. But I am 100% positive that she can't fight for shit. She's similar to that one kid, their zanpakutous only heal. It's generally agreed that no fighting ability is needed for the captain of a squad that doesn't fight. I mean she could always have a fight in the future and turn out to be awesome, but so far there is nothing that suggests she has any fighting capability whatsoever.
It totally screamed fanboyism as soon as Kenpachi and Byakuya got involved. It covered the entire fanbase of Bleach. People who don't like both like one or the other, so it was greatly anticipated. It wouldn't be bad if this was the first time they did this, but they pulled this with Kensei too.
Yeah. The fact that they paired up and we missed most of the fight is annoying to me mostly because they are polar opposites in fighting style, with Byakuya whoring his bankai and using kidou left and right while Kenpachi doesn't even know how to activate bankai and as far as we know, doesn't use any other abilities.
True. I can respect that, despite it forcing me to give credit to Ichigo's intellect which I still think is an illusion of some sorts. However, he could say something bad about Aizen too at least as well. Something like: "One who betrays all his allies deserves to be locked in solitude forever."
Ichigo is too nice. =p
Well yeah, but I would have assumed that those were early shinigami powers. Didn't Urahara say that he already had the shinigami powers within him to start? Maybe I'm presuming too much, but I'd assume that seeing dead people falls under the 'shinigami' powers things. With the exception of Orihime, all the people that see ghosts/shinigami have some kind of special ability to do so: Uryuu is a Quincy, Chad is a hollow-hybrid thing I think, .....And that leaves everyone else as shinigami.
I suppose it's possible that Ichigo has that ability the same way Orihime has it, just at random, but with his dad being a shinigami, so many clues point to it being a shinigami ability, that I would assume it was that.
Also, to get to Seretei, Uyruu and co the first time had to get their body's turned into spirit energy or something, right? But Ichigo didn't, cause he was a Shinigami. Now that he's not a shinigami, wouldn't he not be able to be there? Maybe that's why he's screaming out in pain?

Also, I thought of another thing wrong with this chapter: Central 46, weren't they all killed by Aizen? Did they replace them since then? It hasn't been that long. As of the time Genryusai informed Hitsugaia of Hinamori's recovery I think they were still not filled, did they find the time during the chaos of war to fill those seats?
Also, since Aizen killed the last Central 46, I'm sure the new group is going to all agree to get rid of Aizen as efficiently as possible.
Ichigo was just a human, then he was given the ability to turn into a soul reaper by Rukia. Think wayyy back. A few humans have the ability to see ghosts, soul reapers, hollows and such (Chad is a good example, remember when he was fighting the hollow that he could barely see but Ichigo's sister could?). Hell, even that limpdick Don whateverhisname is can sense them to a limited extent. Ichigo still had to leave his human body (become a soul reaper) to enter the seretai. Right now he's basically in a powerless soul reaper body, which is something that has never come up in Bleach before, so nobody really knows what should go with it. Come to think of it, maybe the spiritual pressure of someone around him is just crushing him?

And yeah, I guess they were replaced without it ever being mentioned. I just wonder exactly HOW they'll "get rid" of Aizen, because he was already stronger than anyone but the head captain.
Ehhhhh. That's too convenient. It just seems like a lazy way to wrap up all the side events quickly.
Think of it this way, if the fights weren't happening at the same time, wouldn't the captains have been trying to fight Aizen too? It's not like they'd be standing around with their fists up their asses.
Well, if that were the case, then I would think he'd just pass out. Not pass out and go:

"OGGWEHGF ISZJDFGEIF HNSDIJGKESOPHHOHOHOHOHOGOWEFSD ESREI!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maybe the Hyogyoku chose him. Cause it's the same noise Aizen made when that third eye opened in his final form thing.
I think of it as an animu version of OH FUCK OUCH, hahah.
Also, I'll make a note that that transformation started with an eye opening up on Aizen's forehead, but it disappeared when the transformation was complete. What the hell was that all about? Did the Hyogyoku DEEEEECIIIIIDE that it wasn't necessary after giving Aizen an eye on each arm?
Those were just mid-transformation appearances, I'm pretty sure one of the "eyes" wound up covering his entire face.
Death
Death
Replica
Replica

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 am

Sooo whos hoping that Ichigo lost his Shinigami powers but kept the Hollow ones and is gonna kill everyone? Altho its probly just he cant sustain his out of body form w/out shinigami powers and hes gonna live the rest of his days as a human. The MOST likely outcome however is that Aizen pulls another Aizen and we all snap and kill random bleach fans.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10098
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Oh I'm sure he'll get them back one way or another, we have two more arcs. If nothing else I guess Orihime or howeveryouspellit will restore them.
Death
Death
Replica
Replica

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Hey. Maybe we'll find out whatever happened to Grimmjow.

Or what those two corpses in Szayel's basement were.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Oh yeah. Id all but forgotten Gimmjow. lol. hes still ling there isnt he?
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10098
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:23 am

Kind of a shitty new chapter. It's interesting to see that they couldn't sentence Aizen to death, but it kind of makes me wonder why he's immortal all of a sudden.
Death
Death
Replica
Replica

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 am

I thought the hogyouku made him immortal or something. Then again, i kinda roll my eyes and skim through his dick waving speeches, after the 3rd one.

But yeah, pretty lame chapter overall. Best part was "Pain in the ass." "Cheap." "Stylish?"

Whats worrisome is that the way its shaping up, they may try pulling another arc outta their asses, and not gonna lie, im ready for bleach (and naruto) to end.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29929
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:16 am

Takagi Keisuke wrote:
But yeah, pretty lame chapter overall. Best part was "Pain in the ass." "Cheap." "Stylish?"
Agreed. I honestly didn't expect to get a laugh so this was a welcome surprise.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12666
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:17 am

I would like Bleach to end, but I don't like the way it's ending. Not enough stuff is being resolved.

Also, the two week Hiatus is enough proof for me that they're going for a further arc. Otherwise they would have just gone through to the end at this point.

I'll be pissed though if the next arc is: "AIZEN BREAKS OUT OF PRISON!!!" And wasn't Yamamoto dead? I thought that was the case. I guess Unohana was there to do what she does best, but still.

The issue of the Hyogyoku still exists, I mean, there's no way to get rid of it. And why hasn't anyone thought to use Orihime's powers to get Ichigo's powers back? They could just provide mediators of communication for Rukia too. It's not the end of the world.

As for the next arc, maybe they should go a different route for the villain. Someone who's NOT a captain. Someone unexpected, chosen by the Hyogyoku because of his ineptitude rather than his spiritual skill. I'd even appreciated it if they made Aizen kind of a good guy during it too. Like they're forced to ask Aizen about it cause the guy got so strong.

But it has to be someone unexpected.

Someone who's been around for the series, but hasn't been too obvious a character.

Someone weak and feeble.

Someone who up till this point has had no real purpose for being there....

Hmmmm......

Bleach Manga: Spoilers - Page 20 Hanatarou

Hmmm.....

Eh. I got nothing.

Cept maybe Renji.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Yamamoto pretty much can't die, with power comes durability and the thing that damaged him the most was the attack that sacrificed his arm. All of the other captains were cut into pieces too, and yet everyone managed to survive. Good characters tend to not ever die in Bleach. Orihime can't use her powers like that though, she can hardly heal physical wounds. Mayyybe with some more experience.

As for Rukia, I think the point is more that Ichigo no longer belongs in the world of the soul reaper, interacting with them in any way now that he's just a regular human.
Death
Death
Replica
Replica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:43 pm

I wish it would end... a couple more chapters to say goodbye and end some speculations are fine but DEAR GOD.

As much as you guys would love loose ends to be tied up, I doubt more than a few of them will be. Plus endings always create more speculation.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8666
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:08 pm

There's no way that it's gonna be over after this. For one, they're still making money, so they're gonna keep going as long as that's happening till it kinda fades away. Like what happened with Inuyasha.

Plus, they're taking a two week break. Why would they need to do that if they were just ending the series? It would just be better if they kept it going and ended it after 4 more chapters or so.

If they wanted to end with like a 32 page chapter, then they would have already have worked on it enough so that they could release it at least after a week of hiatus.

It's not over. I'll bet you 50 bucks that it's not over.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down