Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 am

"Well I think you all have your points. The human condition is both fascinating and appalling. So Johnny who're your new friends? This guy's Washi from the fight obviously, but I don't know you two yet."Ehno said extending a hand to the strangers. "I'm Ehno Colombrino. E 'bello incontrare voi."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:29 am

Roland stared at the light coming from the faculty room he opened the door and peered inside, "Anyone here?"

"What?" A middle aged woman with glasses looked at him from a desk, "Oh, are you the new student from Germany?"

"Yes, I was told I needed to finish the registration process." Roland said walking in and standing in front of the desk.

"Ah one second." She began shuffling through the desk looking for papers, "Aiden family?"

"Yes that is correct." Roland began drumming his fingers on the grip of his suitcase.

"Here we are," she pulled a file out, "Just sign these papers and I can put you into the registry, you'll be able to start in the morning."

"Alright," Roland pulled a pen from his pocket and signed the few forms that were not signed, "Here."

"Thank you, I hope you get along with the other students." She pulled out another paper, "This is your schedule for the day."

"Thanks," Roland took the paper glancing at it then folded it up and put it in his pocket. Turning around, Roland waved as he went out the door.

Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:37 pm

im kouya and im sure we will be great friends ^^
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6073
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:16 pm

"Not interested. Theres something about you that'll make me regret hanging around you." Johnny said looking away. "You look like someone who has ulterior motives"
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Roland heard noise from behind the school as he stepped out, "Wonder what that is." He turned his head towards the noise, "Sounds like a party." he began walking towards the gym where the noise originated from.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 pm

"whatever do you mean?" kouya says in a sickeningly sweet voice with poses to match
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:21 pm

"Okay even if you DIDNT. THAT.......just..........THAT is sickening." Johnny said twisting his face
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Dante laughed, "I'm Dante. It's a pleasure."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:35 pm

"my my, you seem like much fun like that angry kid earlier" kouya says with a smirk on his face ^^ " and you too Dante. i hope we become good friends ^^"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Draco smiled to himself and walked into the ring. " Against this weak shit. I wont even have to use a weapon to take this guy down." Dracos eyes glared to the man in the ring. He walked in and took a normal stance. The man seemed to be attacking him. Draco despised this man. Caring about his appearance to much and working for the girls.

Draco looked at him with a death glare. The girls backed down. " Shut your mouth. Your annoying me to much. You blab and you look gay. Your to self confident." Draco looked at him then quickly disappeared. He let out a large push of flames under his feet sending him quickly through the air. He was nothing but a blur. He straited out his hand and went to lay down a quick chop aiming for the back of his neck.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5243
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Roland glanced inside the gym to see a large number of students watching what appeared to be a fight, "This does kinda look like a party," he chuckled sliding in trying to get a good view of what was going on, "That guy looks dangerous." he thought to himself.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Caterina finally got the chance to enter the "party" everyone was gossiping about at school. It was jammed packed, and she could barely walk around. Luckily she was wearing high heels, and she stood on her tippy toes to see who was fighting.

Oh god its rage kid. lets see... whoa the guy he's fighting is really hot! I hope he wins, he looks perfect!
heart
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5646
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Roland glanced around the audiance observing the watchers, "They are all students," he thought to himself.

He looked around to see if he could get an answer from someone, he noticed a girl who was trying to watch over the crowd, "Excuse me, the fighters and the audiance, are they students?" he asked attempting to keep an eye on the fight.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Romeo:"I should give you fair warning I ---uhhkk!" W/out warning Draco struck and Romeo went down the fight was over before it started.

girl:Well that was suprising!
boy: Draco wins in one hit!
Girl: impressive wouldn't u say brother?
boy: quite dear sister, but not quite as impressive as what comes next
girl: you dont mean...
boy: I do. Ladiess and gents its time for tha very special treat
girl: may we introduce to you
boy: The infamously strong fighter
girl: the terror of four school districts
Boy: appearing for the first time in an organized ring
girl: Jim "Pensiero Nero" Brady!

A tall dark haired teenager appeared out of nowhere. He was very handsome and dressed in what can only be described as a unique yet very tasteful outfit of black and indigo leather. It may have been a costume but did not look out of place for him, as if the evil prince from a fantasy novel had stepped right off the page.

Ehno: "Very nice to make your aquantaince, Koya and Dante. -- Oh would you look at that, another pretty boy wants to fight.

Boy announcer: Ladies and gents we have a little problem here we'd like your help with
Girl: thats right although we have secured such a great fighter
Boy: Jimbo here finds himself without an opponent
Girl: however he finds himself very confident
Boy: And has agreed to take on any volunteer fighters who havent had a chance to fight tonight!
Girl: Well then don't be shy.
boy: Who wants to be the first to face "Black Thought" Brady?

Ehno: "Hmm. this guy's different from the last one. its like... his aura keeps shifting. what do you think Johnny? ...Huh?! where'd he go again?! and where's Dante?
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 pm

"This could get ugly," Roland said moving to try and get a better view of the fight, "What is this...." he drummed his fingers on the handle of his briefcase in anticipation, "Something is different."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:33 pm

well, seems like we have a very... interesting person in the ring. this would be fun to watch ^^
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:50 pm

"I will be the first," Dante said casually stepping into the ring.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:51 pm

my my, i wonder how this person will fight" koiya says as he gets out a notebook and a pencil
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Girl: Well now, that didn't take long.
boy: and who do we have the pleasure of introducing?
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Roland noticed a parting in the crowd and got closer to take in the view, "A fight club of students." he murmered he tightened the grip on his suitcase, "Why are they doing this." he said aloud getting anxious.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:56 pm

"I am Dante," he said with a more ominous tone in his voice, "and I must say I've been looking forward to this."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Girl: Give it up for Dante!
*crowd cheers

Jim speaks, his voice just as ominous as Dante's, it's almost as if they know of eachother: "Kuhuhu. Is that so? Yes well I suppose you have. You should be more careful when you inquire after someone. You just might find them." Suddenly Jim appeared behind Dante.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:16 pm

*sleeps in a bathroom stall right under the fight club*

No... no its too kawaii. I'll get arrested just for being with you...
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*wakes up from noise*

=___=

Whoever that was will pay for ruining my sexy dream.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8655
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 pm

" wow, this fight looks interesting... both of the contestants look extremely powerful." Caterina squeezed her way to the front, and answered the new boy's question.

"well, this is an underground tournament between people who are in mafia families."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5646
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Dante's eyes widened in shock as he turned around, "You-"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next