Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 21 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by usogami Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 pm

"k then Caterina. would you like a chefs knife, a frying pan, a ladle, a spork, or another utensil to be brought here now? also draco, do you want any weapons for tomorrow?" asked kouya as he calls in more favors. " and johnny, do you think dante would help at all or just be a hinderance right now? "asked kouya as he plans.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6090
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 21 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Draco glares at the girl giving her a dark angry glare. "Tch, women." Draco says normaly meaning to offend her. Glares at her lays against the wall closing his eyes slightly. "If your going to make yourself useful get me some food" Sighs as he puts his blades back.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5260
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:40 pm

" i'll take the chef's knife and frying pan please! thank you very much kouya!" Caterina turned around to face Draco.
By the way, i don't cook for raging jack asses like you. You need to learn some manners."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5663
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Glares up at the girl refusing then hisses slightly. "Then your useless!" at her before giving her a dark expression. He didnt like the fact a women didnt listen to him. They should be in the kitchen makein him a sandwhich or some shit like that. Looks at the other person talking before grinning slightly. "I need rings and lots of them. And they better be good quility or Ill claw you to death. While your at it get me some stronge stuff as I dont need weapons."
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:48 pm

"I am NOT USELESS! why are you always so rude and angry? i mean come on, can't you be happy for once?"
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Roland tried to ignore Draco's screaming, "How is the intel coming Kouya?" he hoped for some information on their fighters.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12484
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

"thats about all i got roland. sry it isnt much but it is better then nothing." said kouya. a few moments later the equipment arrives. "well heres everything. o and some beer and vodka ^^. but dont drink too much draco." said kouya with a wink.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Roland leaned back, "I guess that makes me as ready as I'll ever be." he looked at his saber resting in its case.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Draco looks at the person handing him some vodka and looks at him a little pised knocking it out of his hands. "I hate vodka. get that shit away from me...." Sighs as he lays back. "I wouldnt be so rude if you made me some food and made yourself useful." says to the black haired man staring at the girl.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:14 pm

"..."this arrogant little..... ok kouya calm down..... hes just another kid thought kouya. "you know draco, you could probably use some anger management classes. not everyone is going to be as nice as i am ^^" said kouya as he took out some sushi and ate all of it in a matter of seconds right infront of draco. "ahhh that hit the spot. i was SOOO HUNGRY after what happened today. hey ehno, you hungry too? how bout you Johnny? i can get us whatever you guys want ^^" said kouya as he laid back a little. if draco wants trouble, ill give him trouble^^ kouya thought.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Looks at Kouya normally with a pissed off look. He doesnt like sushi and didnt lik japanese customs. He hated there food and everything about them he prefer more Italian american themes. "You dont bother me. If your trying to feed me sushi ill claw you to death. I hate sushi....." Feels like cutting the boy open everywhere he possiably can without bing a pervert.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Roland felt a chill go down his spine as he felt an air of hostility coming from Kouya, "Did someone turn on air conditioning?"
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 pm

"Dude, either stop being a douchebag, or get out of my house." Johnny said irritated at Draco's attitude. "We dont want any trouble here, so stop causing tension."
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29935
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:48 pm

"thank you johnny, all of this guy's rage is giving me a headache."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 pm

"It would give ANYONE a headache." Johnny said rubbing his head. "So whats up for dinner? What does everyone want?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:53 pm

sighs looking at the man. "If I leave I wont show tommarow and therefore wouldnt all his guardians not be there? And wouldnt that be horrible to show the enemy familiga?" sighs pulling back his hair out of his eyes. "and im simply stating the truth. I hate it and if im feed it ill kill him..." says calmly thinking crossing his legs and closing his and resting. "Just so you know there probabally watching us right now. I would check your clothing because if im right each of us would have a camera or radio on us if they are sneaky."
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Roland sighed, "Honestly I am fine with anything," he leaned back a bit thinking on something, "Let the lady pick what we have."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 pm

" Oh, it doesn't matter what we eat for dinner. But i could try cooking something if you guys wanted me too, since i need to practice my cooking skills. Like i said, whatever you want."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:33 pm

"Now Dante, how could I go over there and take care of a situation before I give any of them a chance. Besides, I'm already more comfortable here and talking with you puts me at ease for some reason," he says whiling laying down.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7885
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 pm

"I appreciate the compliment," Dante chuckled, "however my question is meant in a general sense. If you wish to protect him you should be by his side should you not?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12672
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 pm

"That's true and I am most of the time, but usually from a far because I like giving out personal space. Some freedom of life is better than nothing I believe," he says whiling staring into the sky.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7885
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 am

"thats nice of you caterina ^^ i you could, I would like some linguini in white sauce ^^. and draco, it would do you good to learn to hate things less. it may come back to bite you in the future ^^" stated kouya, with the last sentence in an unusually cold and merciless voice. you sir, are definitely on the list thought kouya as he put on his headphones to listen to his music as well as pulling out his sketch book so that he can ignore the sad, poor individual, if not going to be poor individual near him.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:26 am

glares at the girl before sighing. He shifted his body towards her. "I dont hate things I like what I like and only what I like." He was being very honest whether it was wanted or not. He hated these people. He didnt want to go the battle now becusae theee utterly annoying people would be there.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:46 am

"Hm. Linguine sounds nice, I think I may actually have the ingredients for it too." Johnny said. "Lets check the kitchen. Who wants to join us? It'l be fuuuuuuun" he said in a joking tone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 am

Dante looked down in thought and tried to come up with the right words to say. In the end all he could manage was a quiet, "...If you say so."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12672
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next