Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 22 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by usogami Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:04 am

"o o o I'LL JOIN ^^" shouted kouya in his normal happy tone as he got up from his seat and taking of his headphones to help.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6096
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 22 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:09 am

"I had a feeling you would. Ah whatever, you arent that bad of a guy if you can get past the whole.......creepy shit." Johnny said with a slight laugh. "Well then........first I gotta unpack my cooking materials! Im sure it'll be faster with three or four people than one! After all, the quicker this happens, the sooner you all eat!" he said with an evil grin on his face looking at his friends with a look that shouted "NOW YOU ALL GET TO HELP ME UNPACK THESE BOXES!"
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 am

"alright boss^^ "shouted kouya happily. well, this gives me setting to put my mind at ease and it seems like we're actually friends or something ^^ thought kouya.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:04 am

Ehno watches the scene progresses before him w/ more horror and disbelief than when Otto showed up.

I guess people destress in different ways??? I hope this wasn't a mistake.

As they take care of Johnny's stuff he strikes up a conversation w/ Caterina.

"I'm really sorry... I told you that stuff about doing your own thing and not having to help me and now we're all facing a fight because... well actually I don't know the cause myself but Otto seems to think its my fault. Anyway we need to prepare. Food is definitely part of that, but u need abox. wats ur element?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10110
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:02 am

Roland closed his suitcase and reset the locks, he then shuffled over to an unopened box and began to unpack its contents, "What do you want us to do with the stuff we unpack?"
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12490
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 am

"If its a cooking item like a pan or pot, put it on the counter, utensils all go on the table over there. If you randomly come across any...........H-manga........then just............I dunno look my men are all like "You dont need that creepy japanese stuff why would you spend time looking at that durrrrrrrrrrrrrr." so i had to scatter them around in random boxes!!!!!" Johnny began to shout
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:30 pm

"Don't worry about Ehno i really want to help you guys. All of you seem like really nice people.... well most of you. Oh yeah, i think my element is lighting. So yeah, let's go prepare this food!"
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5669
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:18 pm

"lol dont worry johnny. i know the feeling^^" said kouya as he began openning boxes to help johnny.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:28 pm

"Heh, i guess you would since you're japanese. Wait, do you have connections to getting shit from japan?!" Johnny ran up to Kouya shouting excited with glitter in his eyes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:43 pm

"why, of course johnny ^^." answered kouya. "is there something you would like?"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 pm

"Looks like Kouya has his method of control now." Roland said laughing a bit uncomfortably.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Looks at the man named Johnny and sighed. He didnt like him much. Manga his ass. Gets up and looks in a box pulling out some "Manga". Looks at the cover and stares at Johnny. "Pervert." Says as the man asked th person if they can get him some stuff from japan.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5266
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:34 pm

"Hm? Well yeah, its not wrong to like the female body. Then again you ARE younger than me so you've yet to hit THAT age yet!" Johnny jokingly said to Draco. "You ever have a crush on a girl?" he asked
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Glares daggers at the mans eyes. He is now pissed that he asked the question. He hated women in general. All he thought they were good for was making him some food. "I dont need women or men. Its wrong to be a pervert who reads the stuff for the pleasure of it. Unless yo some kind of doctor reading how to do some kind of surgery then its wrong. You sir are sick. Women should be cooking." says calmly before sighing and falling onto the chair relaxing.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5266
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm

"............its wrong........to enjoy natural human pleasure? Oooookay then. So are you at least alright with linguine? Just making sure we dont cook something you hate." Johnny said looking through a doujinshi. "Oh I remember this one. Good times"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Roland laughed, "Eh nothing wrong with being a human, I assume you have a huge collection." he continued to sort through the box.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 pm

"lol i remember that one. and besides, whats wrong with being a pervert draco? its perfectly normal to be interested in those things ^^. and its pleasurable because it is good for you ^^ and if you don't believe, i'm sure i can get all the proof to prove you wrong ^^" said kouya with absolute certainty. draco definetly has issues... makes feel bad for him... i think he needs to get laid and soon thought kouya. "o johnny, have you seen the sequels to this doujin? if you want, i can let you borrow some of mine ^^" said kouya.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Johnny dropped everything he was holding.

"Th-TH-THERES SEQUELS!?!? AS IN MORE THAN ONE CONTINUATION!? YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS!" he shouted at the top of his lungs
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:55 pm

"Is it really that good?" Roland said looking up slightly interested.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm

"why of course johnny ^^.you know, i could sell them to you if you want them in your collection for forever ^^ and roland, you should read one, its very good ^^ " said kouya happily.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm

"READ." Johnny said shoving the first one in the series in Roland's chest.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:12 pm

"Right, I'll start once I finish with this box." Roland put it next to his suitcase and started to finish unpacking the box.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm

"Oh man. I cant believe this. This is amazing!" Johnny shouted. "Oh yeah the cooking!" he said forgetting about dinner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 am

"HAHAHA!! I can't believe you guys got so into the doujins that you all forgot about dinner!" Caterina yelled from the kitchen.

*sigh* this is one of the things that's going to suck with being in a group of guys. But then again, it's not like they can help themselves.
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5669
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 am

"What's a doujin?" asks Ehno unpacking one from the box. His face suddenly grows red. "Oh... that... Imma go help in the kitchen" he says leaving the room.

"Need help Caterina?" he asks. "And about that box weapon...lightning right?... I have a box for that but... apparently it's a special one. I've seen it opened and as far as i can tell iys a normal box, but when my uncle gave me the box he said I should take care in choosing an owner. I didn't quite understand him but even though the box is brand new he said the box had a link with an owner that stretched beyond the normal reaches of time. I didn't get wat he was going on about but what i gathered was if a person befriends the animal inside, it gets some kind of upgrade... I'd hate to send you in tommorrow with a box that takes time to master but I'd also feel more comfortable if you at least had something..."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10110
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next