Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 24 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 am

"Hey hey hey! Angel hair works just as fine bro." Johnny protested
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 24 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 am

"You're right. you're right. It certainly looks delicious." he says dishing it out and handing him a plate. "Alright everyone. Let's eat."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10110
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:46 pm

"YAY^^ FOOD" exclaimed kouya.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6096
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 pm

"Here." Johnny said as he passed soda out to the group."I just moved in and all, so I dont really have much in terms of drinks." he said getting everyone a plate.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12678
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:58 pm

... and so the evening proceeded. The group settled in for the night and soon it was morning.

"!!!" Ehno wakes suddenly. He sits up and looks at his phone. It is 5 am. He looks at his sleeping friends and rubs the sleep out of his eyes. A few of Johnny's comics fall out of his lap.

Man... he thinks I forgot all my worries and drifted off without realizing it...

He finds a box at the door delivered by Kyouya's men. In it he finds all the things he asked to be delivered. He begins getting ready quietly so as not to wake the others.

"Maybe I should try and leave early without the others..." he wonders out loud to himself. "I still might be able to negotiate with Otto..."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 pm

"What are you doing." Roland said standing up, "Running off to try and talk to your cousin?"
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12490
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:39 pm

"Gah!... busted... Yeah I was thinking of going by myself... sorry..."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:08 pm

"I think we should all go together, considering they will probably come after us anyway." Roland said crossing his arms.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 pm

"You're right... it's still early... I'll wait for the rest to wake up..."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 pm

"I've been up." Johnny said coming downstairs playing his PSP.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 am

"Ah. Morning Johnny... here." he says handing him and Roland earpieces. "Just in case. We'll all be able to keep in touch no matter what happens out there."

... Before long everyone was awake and ready. They arrived at the school and at precisely 8:00...

A strange fog surrounds the group; suddenly they find themselves in the school auditorium. On the stage stand Otto and his group.

"Otto!" calls out Ehno. "What is the meaning of this? Why did you call us here and why have you come to hate me like this?"

"Colombrino..." Otto replies once again spitting Ehno's last name. "I told you already. I don't hate you. This is just business. You have stolen from me and now you must face the consequences, but there is no need for me to invest emotionally in a fool." despite his words it is obvious Otto is enraged.

"What are you talking about? I've taken nothing from you." shouts Ehno.

"LIES!" snaps Otto. "You have beguiled my father. You have cheated me of my inheritance and you plan to take away my family!"

"I AM part of your family. And I've already told Uncle Lorenzo I have no intention of taking over the Lorenzini! It's all yours. It was always meant to be yours!" replies Ehno.

[color=orange]“STOP LYING!” shouts Otto. “If you don’t intend to lead the Lorenzini then why do you carry that box weapon everywhere?! Why do you have the Caesars prototype?!”

“You mean Fio? It’s just an ordinary box. A pet I got for my birthday.”

“SILENCE! That box is the culmination of Lorenzini and American technology and you treat it like a plaything! You ignorant fool!”

“What are you talking about? I’ve had Fio for years.”

“Exactly. And how long was it before you found out it was a box weapon? How long did it stay out of its box without anyone to feed it dying will flames? That box is a symbol of Lorenzini and I will take it back from you!”

Suddenly someone snatches away Ehno’s box weapons and jumps up on the stage near Otto. Two pink haired twins wearing domino masks stand on the stage holding the boxes.

“Hey! Give those back!” shouts Ehno.

“My father is a fool for giving this to you. Unfortunately I cannot just take it from you. The mafia may be criminals, but there are certain rules to keep order among the families.”

“We are the Cervello.” Says one of the pink haired twins. “We are a neutral family who preside over internal mafia conflicts. The right to succeed the Lorenzini family will be determined with a contest of strength. The winner will receive the official title of heir to the Lorenzini and the Lorenzini sky box. The loser shall be denounced as a member of Lorenzini.”

“I already said I don’t want the Lorenzini! Just give me back Fio!” shouts Ehno.

“If you do not participate then the box goes to Otto.”

“Fine! I will fight. But leave these guys out of it.” He says pointing to his group. “I can’t ask them to fight for me.”

“A mafia boss requires a family. If they do not participate you forfeit.”

“Hey hey boss…” Says Trilby to Otto.
“If they don’t follow the rules…” says Carmine
“We don’t have to hold back riiight?” they say in unison with murderous w/ looks.

“You leave them alone!” shouts Ehno “Tch… I’m sorry guys… I… but Fio’s been like family… I’m sorry… will you help me… please…” he says looking to his new friends.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:42 am

"It would be my pleasure" Johnny started. "TO KICK THE ASSES OF THESE DOUCHEBAGS!" he shouted enraged with his eye twitching specifically looking at the twins
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 am

Draco woke up basicaly before everyone else and just pretended to be asleep. He was ready for this fight and wasnt planning on losing this one. He glared at the others and waited for them to awake soon enough the sky flame user awoke. "Looks like someones up early. And your not doing anything, im fighting them no matter what and i dont care about what you say." Looks at the boy and speaks with a monotone voice.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5266
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:14 am

Johnny facepalmed. "Did you listen to those pink haired bitches?" he said to Draco. "We HAVE to fight regardless of if we want to or not."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 am

"....Hahaha." Ehno suddenly starts laughing. "Thanks Johnny. Otto!since you won't listen to reason then it's time I made some unreasonable requests of my own. You will give me back Fio! You will leave my friends alone! and you will tell Uncle Lorenzo he can take his inheritance and shove it!"

Suddenly Sunny appears among Ehno's group throwing his arms around them laughing KIKIKIKI! My my that's quite a speech. this will certainly be fun eh guys?

"Sunny get back up here! Colombrino! You have insulted the Lorenzini for the last time! Continue Cervello!" shouts Otto.

The rules for the battle are as follows. Each of the supporting family members will be given a medal and a random opponent. The boss candidates shall face eachother in combat and will be bound with weights. When a family member takes one of the medals of their opponents the weights will be removed. If additional medals are won, the boss candidates will recieve weapons with which to fight. If three medals are claimed by either side the coresponding boss candidate will recieve their box weapons. Because of its status as a prize, Ehno Colombrino will not recieve the Lorenzini sky box upon the completion of three medals. However, he will still recieve the other box in his posession. The fighting will continue until one of the boss candidates yields or is deemed unable to continue fighting. Once the fighting has commenced, no one will be able to enter or leave the school grounds. All non participants have already been cleared from the premises and a perimeter of Cervello illusionists will keep the fighting hidden from the general public. please turn your attention to the screen above for your opponent and the location of your fight. When the competition begins you will be teleported to theselocations accordingly.

The Auditorium screen flashes:

Ehno Colombrino vs. Otto Lorenzini /// Auditorium

Johnny Ceasars vs. Carmine Pasquadibisceglie ///school roof

Kyouya Tsubaki vs. Trilby Pasquadibisceglie /// C-building classrooms

Roland Aiden vs. Johann Grimm /// Gym construction zone

Xanxus Jr. vs. The Great Sage Equaling Heaven /// School field

Washi Arashi vs. Sansone De La Roccha /// Faculty parking lot

Caterina Moretti vs. James Brady /// Greenhouse
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:32 am

"...............I have to fight a brat." Johnny lifelessly said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:43 am

Draco looks at the screen above and sighs. What a stupid name, it must be the most stupid thing. Droco glares at the pink haired girls knowing they are so easy to manipulate around. He looks at Otto. On the board says Xanxus Jr. He starts to go into a mini rage looking at the women. " DONT COMPARE ME TO MY FATHER CHANGE HE NAME NOW!" Slowly starts to calm down. Grins looking at the otto kid. " Really? Last time i checked he cared highly for the family. But sence you an idoit ill let you think want you want." Sighs grinning that he had the field. A wind area nice for movement. "If we break the rules? Hahaha kill me, you can try but I wont let it happen." Teases the two to attack him. "When do I head to the feild?" sighs.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:49 am

"WE'RE GOING TO BE TELEPORTED. DID YOU LISTEN?" Johnny shouted.

" *sigh* Man. Do we even know how to fight?" Johnny asked the group
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Before anyone can answer the group is teleported. Each member finds themselves in a new setting.

Washi is standing in the School parking lot. Because the school is closed it is mostly empty. Only a lone white Toyota Cresta is parked to one side. The hulking figure of Sansone stands before him.
Hola little man. Ive been looking foward to our rematch.

Caterina finds herself in the schools green house. she wanders between the rows of plants looking for her opponent. Suddenly the greenhouse is filled with mist. the walls of the building blur and suddenly vines shoot out and grab her.
Kuhuhu. Hello little miss. No need to be afraid. Let's have a private concert just you and me hmmmm.

Roland is standing among the ruins of the burned down gym. construction materials and a bulldozer lie on the edge of the area. Yellow tape marks the place off. Quietly at first then louder he hears the sounds of a flute playing a very somber tune. Grimm sits on the ground his back against some rubble playing a simple metal flute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the school field Draco stares angrily at Sunny who is bouncing around and doing hand stands.
KIKIKIKIKI! I am the Great Sage Equaling Heaven! Bow before my mighty power and I’ll let you play a game with me. KIKIKIKI!

Kouya walks through the halls of the school building nervously. His opponent is nowhere to be seen.

Johnny stands atop the school roof the morning breeze whipping about this high up. In front of him stand Carmine and Trilby.
giggle. Naughty naughty Brother. You know this isn’t where you’re supposed to be.
snicker. It’s not fair sis. You should share such a tasty looking treat

Ehno finds himself on the Auditorium stage. Heavy weighted bracelets are attached to his arms and legs. Otto swings his weighted arms and uses the momentum to charge at Ehno.
COLOMBRINO!
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:35 pm

"WOAH WAIT HEY THEY'RE BREAKING THE RULES" Johnny shouted. "Tch. Fucking brats. This is why I.HATE.CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted as he began to emit flames
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:43 pm

"Ugh, I have to face you again?" Washi looks at him with disappointment. "Well I guess you have your reasons after what I did to you last time," washi chuckles. Washi gets in a fighting stance, "Now I guess we should get going with this I guess."
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7891
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:53 pm

"Uh oh," Trilby said in a mocking tone, "I think we made him mad, Sis."
"Don't worry about it, Brother. I know what to do." said Carmine in a devious tone.
"What's that?"
"We'll kill this guy now and then take out the one you were supposed to fight. That way it'll be like we had a two-on-two."
"Of course. You sure are smart, Sis." The two started laughing playfully much to Johnny's irritation.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12678
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Glares down the field with a large evil grin. He took to a somewhat bored stance waiting. This kid was really stupid, doing hand stands in the middle of the battle field and even better his name was the most stupid thing. "Baka!" The words run off his tongue watching the boy. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a coffin shaped cloud ring. He slowly slid it onto his finger and stood still watching him. He felt the flame pressure of one of the others an grinned slightly. Dracos eyes lock with the boys. "Unforunitly were on two different power levels." Draco stand striate slowly advancing. "Just because I am the youngest of the Guardians doesnt mean I wont claw your throat out, trash!" Slowly pulls out his weapon letting his flames flow through them.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Roland glanced around, "This could be to my advantage, the terrain will allow me to ambush and run if needed and, he glanced at his suitcase, my box weapon will help level out the fight." He undid the locks on his suitcase and pulled out the saber, he then remembered the earpiece, "Hey any of you guys hear me?", he pocketed his box and began to put his rings on his fingers, he then remembered the info on this guy, "Wait he is a circus performer, an acrobat or something, this could be to my disadvantage."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:49 pm

ok, calm down... theres no need for para... WTF WAS TAT SOUND! o, it was the branch... ok, stop thinking bad thoughts.... so, im facing mr. assassin?well... this is going to be tough....hmm the board said this one of them is on the roof and one should be here with me.... well, time to go into the shadows once again and search thought kouya as he disappeared into the shadows in the hallway. they probably will be searching for one another, meaning he'll head to the roof. lets see whos a better assassin ^^ he thought as he moved his way upstairs.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6096
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next