Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 25 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Caterina tried to wiggle her self out of the vines that were binned to her body, but it was no use. She stared at the man, with his eyes full of evil and lust, and a wicked grin spreading across his face.
Oh god, i can barely see around me with all of the mist spreading around. its getting thicker too. i have to think of a way to get out of this mess before i get raped! Why did this have to happen when the others weren't around!
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5656
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 25 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:31 am

"Yeah I hear you. Im against these two little assholes who are blatantly breaking the rules here." Johnny said into the ear piece.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29928
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:56 am

Roland continued to look around, "I am against the acrobat turned hitman." he said trying to concentrate.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12477
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:21 am

"You seem to know a bit about me," Grimm stood up and sighed, "not that I mind but should you be prying into people's past like that? Ah well, guess it doesn't really matter. You ready to go?"

Last edited by Lord Grumpy on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12665
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 am

*walks into auditorium*

=___=

What... what is this.

*sees ehno and otto staring eachother down*
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8665
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:55 am

Roland rotated his saber once testing the weight, "Are there any boundries?"
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Laughs lightly into his own ear piece. "Dont lose pervert. Or lose it doesnt really matter becuase Ill kill them if you lose or win" Draco glared at the boy. The boys tittle was stupid the great sage equaling heaven. Just for that he decided to make one up just to see what he would do. "And Im the Great Warrior that Equal to Hell" He stepped forward with a smile as his flames leaks freely into the air. The air slowly started to thicken from the multiplying the air. Draco seemed to have no problem sitting here with all this pressure.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5253
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 pm

"S-so what now?" Johnny said nervously
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Ehno sees Markus enter the auditorium.

"Janitor Du---" Otto punches Ehno in the face.

"Don't look away from me Colombrino!"

"Dammit." says Ehno spitting. "What the hell is wrong with you Otto?"

"You're a fool Colombrino. I don't know what Father sees in you."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Meanwhile at the field...

"KIKIKIKI." Sunny laughs. "Woooow, You sure are angry jr.. If you're going to be disrepectful, then I won't play with you."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:08 pm

In the greenhouse

Jim walks up to Caterina slowly and smiles. He reaches towards her face and she cringes.

Suddenly Caterina finds herself in an empty black void. The vines and the greenhouse are gone and the only thing she can see is Jim floating several feet away.

"Welcome to our private venue. Would someone be so kind as to provide us with a stage?

Suddenly Caterina and Jim are standing on a large broadway stage complete with velvet curtains.

"Kuhuhuhu. My this is a very nice stage, Thanks."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm

*earlier*

I'mma go home.

*cant leave the school*

What the hell is this?

Cervello: As in accordance to the rules of this battle, noone is allowed to enter or leave the grounds. The only people allowed here are participants in the battle for succession.

=___=

Do I look like a mafioso to you?

Yes.

*facepalms*

I dont belong here. You can let me out.

Everyone here is involved with the battle for succession. If you are here then it was deemed you're a member of one of the familys.

*angry*

That Ehno kid. I need to have a word with him and straighten this out. No way I'm going back to this shit.

*PRESENT TIME in the auditorium*

Hey! Can you tell those weird chicks that I'm not part of your family?

*sees Ehno being attacked*

...(what do i do?)

*Otto continues to attack Ehno*

Grraaaahhh!

*Stops Otto's punch with fist*

ENOUGH!

*pushes him back*

...alright kid. I dont have any choice here do I? I'll play your game. Still got that ring?
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm

"Uuuh..." Ehno looks at Markus in suprise. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out two rings. "I hope you're either sun or mist it's all I got left. I'd give you a box too but Cervello took 'em."

As if on cue Cervello jump in front of Markus.

We must ask you to refrain from interfering with the candidates battle. If you wish to participate you will have to proceed to one of the guardian battle zones. If you do not comply your family will be disqualified.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm

-glares at the boy pissed off now that he called him Jr. His flame flashed highly before he eyes went bright red ready to kill the boy there. "Dont Compare ME to MY Father you worthles peice of trash." Glares at the stupid person infront of him as he keeps walking. Towards im slowly. "If you dont play the game then I win." His voice seemed to echoed around.

((OOC: Do the gurdians still have the boxes?))
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5253
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 am

In the parking lot

"Te recurdio babies' punch nino" Sansone said flexing while grinning at Washi. "Vamos a continuar?"(Shall we continue) Here I don't have to hold back anymore."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 pm

*auditorium*

I'm a sun element. That's what I was before.

Just tell me where I gotta go.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:47 pm

"Well then what do I have to work with........" Johnny thought to himself looking around. "Well, its a roof, so knocking each other off would be easy to do. I've got my old weapon and the knife Koyua got me yesterday to work with......." he said as he fumbled around his pocket to feel for rings. "Alright, four. So I have my mains, and my backup in an emergency.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Trilby pulled out a red box and inserted his ignited ring into the hole. In a red flash the box opened and a metal bat appeared. Trilby grabbed the bat and smirked as it became engulfed in similar crimson flames. "Alright then," Tribly charged at Johnny, "Let's get this fight started!"
"No fair," Carmine shouted as she stomped angrily, "I should get the first shot."
"First come first serve." Trilby taunted swinging wildly at Johnny.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:22 pm

"'Boundaries?' I guess the only boundary in this," Grimm played a tune on his flute and several rats with blue flames on their tails and ears swarmed out of the wreckage and attacked Roland, "is how far you can run before you die."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:41 pm

"What!" Roland began thrusting at the rats charging at him as he began to run through the reckage and scaffolding, "Alright think, he is using the flute, destroy that and he loses his method of using these." he began focusing his flame through one of his rings to destroy the few rats that were on him.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Grimm, sighed as he watched his rats get destroyed. "Looks like you won't give up. Fine then," Grimm started to play faster and the rats leaped quickly onto Roland, each one ready to bite.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 pm

"Damnit," Roland focused his flame enough to keep the rats off him, he kept moving, "I need to get closer," as he glanced between some rubble as he continued trying to avoid the rats.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Fuck you! Johnny shouted as he kicked Trilby's bat away to block his bat. He then pulled out his knife and threw it at the boy.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:04 pm

as kouya sneaked his way upstairs, he heard some noises coming from the roof. looks like johnny started already and if i'm right, the twins should be trying to get together yet why is that door still closed... thought kouya. well just to be safe... he thought as he started to weave webs with his wires in the stairwell. he then listened through the door to see how Johnny's battle is going while still looking out for his opponent.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6083
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:23 am

"Very nice, I wasn't sure if that was your full power back then or not. Well at least I can go full out as well too," he said with a smile on his face.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7878
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next