Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 26 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:45 am

"I'll let you know. THIS isnt my full power!" Sanouse said as he stomped the ground and made a mini crater under his foot. The force of the stomp sent some of the asphalt flying as he then grabbed two huge stones and flung them at Washi
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 26 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:22 am

"Here catch." says Ehno tossing a ring at Markus. "That Johann guy is at the gym. If you know who he is then you're the best person to help Roland right now. From the sound of things he's got his ahnds full." he says pointing at his communicator.

"We will not warn you again. Interference with the candidate battle will not be tolerated--- Eeek!"

Otto rams past the Cervello in between him and Ehno.

"Then don't get in my way woman!"shouts Otto.

He swings at Ehno again barely missing him.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10110
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 am

Xanxus Jr. Draco wrote: "If you dont play the game then I win."

"You misunderstand me" says Sunny suddenly serious. "I am the center of the universe. If you won't be my plaything... then there's no use for you..."

Draco is hit in the back of the head with a staff. A second Sunny stands behind him. The two Sunnys walk to eachother and stand in front of Draco.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 am

Before the knife made contact a soccer ball flew through the air and intercepted it, knocking it away. The ball hit the ground and rolled to Carmine's feet, "Get your head in the game."
"Whoops," Trilby rolled on his bat to and stood up snickering, "Good save, Sis."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12678
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:46 am

hmm.... so the twins are together and probably fighting johnny.... tats not good nor fair... but what should i do... im not much help but i just cant abandon him...hmmm...well, in times like this, better to not think so much ^^ thought kouya as he openned and darted through the door and began throwing a flurry of pointy objects at the first person the he saw that was not johnny. "Now children, 2 on 1 isnt fair ^^." said kouya.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6096
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 am

Draco is smashed on the back of the head with and staff and now isnt to happy about it. Draco glares up and sees two of the man. It was either his cloud ability or there were actualy two, but no matter. "Sorry to say trash but Heaven doesnt rule the world. And people certainly dont bow down to you, so when that happens then you can give yourself that title." Draco grinned as he got up and disappeared for a moment. From behind one sage was a cloud enhanced ribbon from his blades. It lightly touched one and started wrapping him. "You have a good 3 seconds to get out of there before it constricts you or I kill you." The ribbon kept expanding and stretching in almost every way. The more it grew the tighter it became and the more layers it had. Draco reappeared behind the two and smiled. He had his own little trick for movement that now one really knew how to do besides himself.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5266
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:15 am

"Agggghh!" The wrapped up Sunny's eyes grow wide as he was constricted.

"Hey hey hey hey hey! You're gonna pop him!" says the other Sunny frantically.

"AAAAAAAGH!" BLAM!!! the second Sunny suddenly bursts, but instead of blood, violet flames spray from the ribbons and dissapate.

"Noooo!.....KIKIKIKIKI! Just kidding!" says the first Sunny.

Suddenly Draco is hit in the back again and is knocked over. Now three Sunnys stand over him.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Draco attack worked but unfortunitly he was nothing but cloud flames. Draco head was smashed again. He staggered forward and fell. Now above him were three. Dracos spun his ring blades making the ribbons wrap around all three. His cool was still staying somewhat. At least it was stable anyways. His rage was slowly building though causing his ring to run flames like a fountain. The air pressure started to lower. Draco wasnt going to us his box yet. He stood up then disappeared. More ribbons appeared from all directions. All started to crush them, they made an odd spider web shape.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:15 pm

"UAh! kah Ah aH!" All three Sunnys screech frantically.

As they are slowly being squeezed two of the Sunnys look at the one in the middle with worried faces. The two of them pop once again releasing cloud flames, but the middle one remains looking very scared.

"EEKEkekeee!!! Lemme go I'm the real one! You're gonna pop me!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 pm

"Holy shit!" Johnny said seing the flury of objects. One of them popped the soccer ball that was kicked earlier. "Thanks alot." he said seeing Kouya appear.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Draco grinned slightly knowing this obviously wasnt the real one. He was being sneaky for all he knew this was a doll, a box weapon he used. A doll that released cloud flames every time one died. He actually was hovering high above the man. His ribbons were actually splitting themselves up and clinging to the nearest thing. Draco looked at the the other side of the field knowing he was probably for away from the fight himself. "Show yourself."
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 pm

"Let's see which is quicker, your flames or mine," snickering at him. Washi dash's at him and goes for a Hammerlock.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7891
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 am

Draco is facing the far side of the field searching for the real Sunny.

"KIKIKIKI"

Draco turns around to see the Sunny he had captured was free, the ribbons lays limply in a pile at his feet.

"KIKIKIKI! Thanks for letting you're guard down. I am the real one! Silly Jr. sometimes things are exactly as they seem.

Draco is hit in the back yet again. This time there are five Sunnys.

"You see what I mean. KIKIKIKIKIKI! all the Sunnys laugh.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Meanwhile at the greenhouse...

Caterina finds herself in a very strange setup. She is centerstage at a broadway theater. The stage floats in the middle of a black void. All the audience seats are missing except for a single red velvet chair occupied by Jim Brady.

"Kuhuhuhu. Well then sweetheart... let's begin with the auditions shall we? I want you to sing for me love. From the heart. I want you to send a message to someone close to you. Friends perhaps?.....Family?"

Caterina spots some slight movement from the corner of her eye. She turns around to see a dark figure emerge slowly from behind the stage curtains as the figure steps into the spotlight Caterina is shocked to see her father.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Draco luanched himself downwards. He was a little angry and pissed that he called him Jr. Draco slowly raised his head. The flame slowly got larger with a hint of red in it. He looked up before touching his ribbons. The ribbons started splitting up more before Draco placed a blade on one of them. Each one slowly gained a blade. Draco looked up with a couple of blades in his hands. Draco launched himself upwards before cutting each one on the way up. The ribbons lightly touching the wound. Its lightly dug into the wound and started growing pulling it apart.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 pm

"Not a chance!" Trilby swatted away the incoming flurry with his bat, "And who are you calling children? You don't look any older than us!" Carmine looked at the remains of her soccer ball and pouted, "My ball...Oh well," she pulled out a green box and inserted her ring into it, causing another soccer ball to appear, this one surging with electricity, "Guess I'll have to use something more sturdy."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:18 pm

"Running won't help you," Grimm said as more rats chased after Roland, "My Rain Rats have infested this entire building. Well what's left of it anyway." Grimm continued to play his flute and the rats moved to surround Roland.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 am

Roland rounded the corner of a piece of rubble and swung at the flute with his saber.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12490
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 am

At the Field...

POP! POP! POP! POP! One by one Draco rips through the Sunny clones. When he slashes the last one he feels a satisfying tearing motion. Instead of Cloud Flames he is sprayed with blood...

Draco lands looking very pleased with himself. However to his surprise the blood begins to move. The blood flows back into the body and an indigo mist begins emanating from the corpse.

Suddenly dozens of monkeys jump from the small patch of mist. They have cloud flames on their tails and they begin to swarm Draco.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:01 am

"Just great." Johnny said as he opened his Sky box revealing two wrenches and a lot of nuts, screws, and bolts.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Dracos eyes twitched as he was wrapped by the monkeys tail. Now he was getting angry, this man was the most stupid one and wouldnt stop calling him jr. Dracos flame on his ring sparked both red and purple. Draco reached down to his guns and fired. He went up into the hair before spinning while shotting. One gun started to charge the flames. He untied himself from the monkeys and fired his gun into the could. Soon a rain of condensed flames fell from it. "angeli lacrime!" He snapped as the rain poured all around him but never touched him. The rain burned anything it touched. Draco then had enough of this. He pulled out his ring and put it in the box. By the looks of things nothing came out of it.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm

well that didnt go as planned... thought kouya owell ^^. "looked like you might need some help johnny ^^" said kouya s he went into a fighting stance.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6096
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Carmine scoffed at the sight in front of her, "Heh, looks like it's a two-on-two after all. Fine by me."

"Anyway," Trilby looked over at Johnny, "What's with this guy's weapons? I thought he was supposed to be their Storm Guardian."

"Well no one said he could only use one flame. At any rate," Carmine started to juggle the soccer ball on one foot, "Let's start the game." She kicked the ball in midair and launched it towards Kouya with great force.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:12 pm

"Just where are you looking?" Grimm appeared behind Roland and blew into his flute. A large burst of rain flames spread out and knocked Roland to the ground, "I'm guessing you were thinking something like, 'If I can't stop the rats, I'll just destroy the flute that controls them' right? Nice plan, but my flute does more than command them. With each note I play my flute sends out a small amount of invisible rain flames. You understand what that means right?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Azel wrote:Roland rounded the corner of a piece of rubble and swung at the flute with his saber.

*Arrives*

You're Roland?

We have warned you, do not interfere!

I'm not participating in the fight. It's not against the rules to encourage my ally, is it?

It is not.

Right.

Listen kid, Johann is a manipulative psychopath. You need to pay attention to his trap games. He loves nothing more than catching you and finishing you off slowly. Hit him hard and fast and you might stand a chance.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8678
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next