Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xillia Sells half a million copies on launch date

4 posters

Go down

Xillia Sells half a million copies on launch date Empty Xillia Sells half a million copies on launch date

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:46 am

Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29926
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Xillia Sells half a million copies on launch date Empty Re: Xillia Sells half a million copies on launch date

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:12 am

Apparently that's a lot?

I dunno. How's that compare to other Tales games, or other games in general for that matter?
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12693
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Xillia Sells half a million copies on launch date Empty Re: Xillia Sells half a million copies on launch date

Post by Toriko Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:13 am

damn that was quick, it was expensive too so they made a hell of lot of money off of this game really damn quickly
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7876
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:14 am

Joseph Jobson wrote:damn that was quick, it was expensive too so they made a hell of lot of money off of this game really damn quickly. Also it said it had broke the record for the most pre-orders of tales games so far and the game has only been out for 1 day and it sold 500,000 copies even though its in japanese. If it came out to the US I'm scared to find out just how much they would sell.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7876
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:23 am

Catbread wrote:Apparently that's a lot?

I dunno. How's that compare to other Tales games, or other games in general for that matter?

look at all the words in the article. You'll see the part where it says "Its become the most preordered tales game in the entire series."

tales games dont normally sell alot launch day. they normally get to this much in.......2 weeks or so.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 am

Niiiiiiice. This will at the very least help get them out of the rut they were in. I'm doubtful, but hopeful that Abyss will do as well. Then we'd show em that there's interest here.

I'd like to see how many of the units sold went out of the country too. It'd be rather interesting if half of them were imports or something like that. THAT would show them that there's a market outside Japan.

Gotta wait and hope.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21663
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:24 am

Mufasa wrote:Niiiiiiice. This will at the very least help get them out of the rut they were in. I'm doubtful, but hopeful that Abyss will do as well. Then we'd show em that there's interest here.

I'd like to see how many of the units sold went out of the country too. It'd be rather interesting if half of them were imports or something like that. THAT would show them that there's a market outside Japan.

Gotta wait and hope.

I should ask Play-asia how many ppl ordered. Wednesday night including me there were tons of people asking about their copy of the game and they posted a pic of their shipment of preorders that they got at their warehouse.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 am

I wonder if Namco Bandai gets some kind of record of that. It'd be pretty cool that one of their biggest releases is due to the importation of the game.
It would teach them a lesson that there is a market for the game out here.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:46 pm

They sold another 100,000 yesterday
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Daaamn.

I'd be awesome if they could sell a million copies by next week. Unlikely, but still awesome.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down