Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 20 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 pm

"First plan, im locking my door when I go to sleep. And stationing two guards inside, and outside of my room." Johnny said with a slight laugh.

"Well, I dont really think we CAN plan anything. Till we get info that is"
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29935
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 20 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by usogami Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:16 am

one hour later- kouya receives a letter and reads it aloud inside for his allies to hear...

"Kyouya-sama, enclosed herein is the information on those people you requested

Otello Lorenzini,
heir apparent to Lorenzini Arms and Defense Systems. Skilled artist, several paintings sold for large sums. Unknown combat ability, but has access to Lorenzini's box technology.

Carmine & Triby Pasquadibisceglie
prodigous 11 yr old assassins, they are a twin brother sister duo. Though they often berate eachother their teamworrk is seamless.

Johann Grimm,
Circus performer whose career took a turn for he worse when his fiance died in a trapeze accident, Became a hitman for some minor mob families. was caught and sentenced to death but has mysteriously reappeared. apparently an alcoholic

Jim Brady aka the dark prince,
notorious juvenile delinquent and lead singer of an Indie rock band named "Dusk". owner of the horn hell ring, abilities of ring unknown

Sansone de la Rocha
Sansone is a great lucador turned assasin. He was constantly barred from leagues for his excesive brutality. His career finally came to an end when he killed the first and last opponent to defeat him in the ring, by sneaking up on him in his dressing room. with nowhere else to go he joined the mob.

unamed male Calls himself the Great Sage Equaling Heaven aka "Sunny",
No background information except he is cloud element. possible user of other flame types.

well.. that was informative. so wat do you guys think? "said kouya
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6090
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 am

Johnny's eye twitched. "........The Great...........Sage........Equaling.......Heaven? What an asshole." he said squinting. "Well, isn't this great, majority if not all of them are all basically listed as coldblooded killers. So we may actually die tomorrow." he said with a fearful tone. "Ugh."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 am

"sorry johnny, but this is all i got so far. on the other hand... mayb we can.... recruit some help for the hell ring user if i remeber correctly? "said kouya mischeivously. now this plan ill have to tread carefully. i dont want johnny and dante to kill each other... thought kouya.

"also, the alcholic, seems the janitor can help us too as he seems to hate him. and we are in danger...." said kouya.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:34 am

Roland thought on the list of assassins, "Do we any other of their flame attributes, the prince is obviously mist, but do we know any others." he sat his suitcase down, as he sat on the floor, and began to enter in the combination on the two locks.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12484
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 am

"Hm? What'cha openin up there?" Johnny asked Roland. "And if we knew their flame types, that'd be lovely."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am

"My weapon," Roland finshed the first lock and began entering the second one, "I figured something like this would happen so I brought it with me."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 am

"Oh nice. What is it?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 am

Roland finshed the last lock and opened the case, he pulled out a slender saber, "A saber," he examined the blade as he sat it back down in its spot on in the suitcase, "I was trained in a style of fencing, I use it in conjunction with my flame abilities."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 am

"Well then you get the pretty boy fencer guy then." Johnny said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm

"I'm sorry... really if I hadn't... I can't even tell you why Otto's after me... sorry"

Ehno stares at the data and photos...

"Oh no... He wants Caterina too... I told her she didn't have to join... Why?... Why Otto? what do you want form me?"

Ehno sits in silence for a while... he take a deep breath and stands up.

"Kyouya. I need a favor. Actually several favors. We're gonna need clothes. At least some vests. They need to be reinforced against flame attacks. Better safe than sorry. And Johnnys right see if there's any more data about what flame types we're dealing with. I'm betting he has a complete set of seven but it would help if we knew which ones which. Call Washi and can your people track down Caterina? Draco too. I also have some things at my place. Some communicators and a portable defense box I've been working on. Otto and I may have been close once, but if he's teamed up with killers, we should expect a fight."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10104
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Roland closed his eyes thinking, "The fencer, I don't think I saw him fight, but if he is an illusionist I'll need to be careful."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:50 pm

ill get working on it boss ^^ said kouya as he made some more calls. "o yea, do we need to get anyone a weapon? i'm having mine brought here but if anyone needs a weapon, say so now^^."
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:00 pm

"Im good. Well......if someone could deliver a good knife suited for battle, that'd be great." Johnny said pondering how to use his storm box
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:26 pm

"I need a battlesuit as well," Roland said realizing he failed to bring one, "Unfortunately I forgot to bring one."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:30 pm

"I fight unarmed... ironic for a son of an arms making family but don't worry about me. I can fight just fine as long as I have Fio... as for the prince with the saber. I wish we were fighting him. The one with Otto was a different pretty boy. He was the one who faced Dante in some kind of Mist user mind game... Draco took the first one without breaking a sweat but the one named Jim... We have know idea what he can do."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Draco stared into the sky twiddling his thumbs thinking. Thinking about nothing but power and bloodlust. His eyes shimered a dark red almost glowing waiting for soething to appear. He didnt care about this new family. He didnt care about there affairs all he cared about was that nothing bothered him and everything was in order and how he saw as right. So far they have been doing that from what he has seen. He walked down the hallways of the school glaring at every one. Hs deadly glare wasn’t to happy about being disturbed by some random chatter that he could hear. They probally left. He kept walking until he heard a familiar voice up in a near building ((OOC: Sorry idk where they are current if not pretend hes near them or something)) He quickly jumps up into the window by letting his flames burst up from his feet quickly. He sat on the open window sale. “What are you people doing your bothering my sleep. glares up at Enho smiling before looking smiling slightly. “Hmmm gay boy? He wasn’t worth the time. On the other hand the kid with a hell ring was. I want to beat him to a pulp for running away in the middle of a battle no matter how unfair it was. If he was a real hitman hed sit there and fight us.” Laughs loudly before sighing. He hadent cheacked up on things very much so he needed to know if there was any strong people around. “Hmmmm? Is here any rival hitman I should know about? If there is ill take em out before they destroy another moment of my life. And they better be strong.” Draco spoke licking his blade that thrived for blood.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5260
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:13 pm

"k then, ill tell them to bring them here. and, o, hello draco. well, draco, theres going to be a battle or so it seems tommorrow, want to join us?" said kouya. where did he come from? is he spying on johnny or something? wait a second.... this is like a doujin i read....^^ thought kouya smirking evily at draco.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm

"Where the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?" Johnny started seeing Draco fly into his house. "Howwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Dammit, whatever. We need as much power as we can get at this point. You heard right, theres a rival family that wants to fight us, and you're one of their targets." Johnny said handing Draco a picture of himself. "See? they gave us pics of all of their targets."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Draco stares at the picture making a loud hiss but growling noise. They were spying on him. He knew it too. They were the ones who woke him up eariler. Better yet he remembers beating the living shit out of the guy who took his picture and smashed the camera. "THAT LITTLE FUCK HEAD!!!!! " His ring sparks up making a large flame before dieing down as he breathes knowing there watching. "Am I know. But keep it down were being watched." Draco glared out of the window noticing a suspious guy eye him from a window. Draco pulled out his gun and letout a quick shot killing the man. "This is my lucky day. Ill kill them because they are watchin me ad stalking people deserve to b killed on the spot." He slurred as he went into therrom and closed the blinds.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:49 pm

"hey you guys, can i help? I went to visit my father, which is why i was MIA, but i think i could be great back up for you all. I heard that family is pretty dangerous."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5663
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Ehno looks at Draco and Caterina in suprise.

"D...Draco?!" he stammers "That's some crazy timing you got there. Please calm down and dont tear up the place...Yeah what Johnny says is more or less whats up. My cousin showed up unexpectedly and demanded I bring all my... allies?... yeah. all my allies to the school tomorrow at 8 oclock. We'd like to avoid a fight if possible, but we highly doubt it... I guess it's a good thing the gym is still being repaired. i don't want any more innocents involved."

"and Caterina too? How'd did you hear about this? you call them Kyouya? Your guys work pretty fast."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:52 pm

".... well hello there catarina. and yes, we would like your help^^. do you need weapons or armor as the battle begins tommorrow morning? " asked kouya a bit confused at the people that are popping up.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Draco glares around flipping out obviously not happy about being watched. Better yet pictures taken of him slurping his slushy. He wanted to murder these people. And it would be some good practice to us his abilities in a real battle then battling petty thieves. "Oh~ Ill claw him to death to~" Laughes as he pulls out his blades getting reading.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm

"yes, probably kouya. I usually fight with cooking utensils though... but don't worry! i'm not useless!
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5663
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next