Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking up Tales Games

4 posters

Go down

Looking up Tales Games Empty Looking up Tales Games

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 pm

So, this morning I thought to myself, "Lemme look up some info on some tales games. Maybe I can buy some that would help support the studio, and show them that there's still a market for the games in the US. Every little bit counts."

Looking up the information on the series I saw two games for the DS, and I thought: "What kind of horrible fan am I, that I haven't picked these up?" Then I looked up the information on the individual games and saw they were both Japan only games.

Looking up more information, there has been approx 10 releases of Tales Games on multiple platforms since Vesperia came out, and all of them were Japan only.

It's been half a year since the announcement of US Graces and almost 2 years since the game's first release date, and we have no information, other than: "Coming soon."

You know, in order for this relationship to work Namco-Bandai, you have to give us something. I want to support you, but there's nothing I can BUY to support it...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Looking up Tales Games Empty Re: Looking up Tales Games

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh this sounds like what Nintendo is doing with The Last Story, Pandora's Tower and Xenoblade that they have stated they are not going to release in the US even though they have a localization via the UK. I mean its a similar situation, Nintendo is losing money so lets not release any games in the US......
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:35 pm

It just screams ineffectiveness and bad economics. Why would you completely abandon an entire marketplace?

AND WHY DOESN'T NAMCO BANDAI ADVERTISE FUCKING GAMES?!
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

I was talking to my friend at gamestop the other day. Outright said infront of his manager "Yeah, im buying another wii to homebrew it so I can play the last story in english"

what the fuck nintendo!? The last story would have sold SO well in the US!
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 am

I'm more concerned with Xenoblade. Its got the same treatment as TLS in that its in europe but not here.

I loved all the other Xeno titles, and this is apparently some of the most epic shit to ever appear on the wii. There's actually a facebook group whose goal is to get them to bring the games over. It's called Operation Rainfall if you're interested.

Side note: More people want xenoblade released here than the others and they've been preordering the game through amazon to show their support. It was and still might be a best seller on there even though its not going to be released here at this time.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8626
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:31 am

Sucks. What's really sad, is that despite all of that support for the game, or any game, is that they'll never get released. They could probably even pull an argarest, keep all the dialogue and shit in Japanese, but just change all the captions to english. Can't be THAT hard. Just use Google Translate. Lol.

I would download the games, but that doesn't support the industry at all. Buying imports would just encourage their behavior too. They would just see it as another Japanese copy sold.

Thank God for a company like Atlus. Which tells us one day they aren't localizing a game, and then 3 days later announce that they are.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down