Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+3
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Rise: The Game
Kilvas
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:11 am

"...We can't understand you Dahni." Maeko said looking at Dahni in the water.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17831
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:13 am

"Well let's see," Karin put a finger to her chin, "There's gotta be something we can do or talk about until we're done? Any ideas?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12666
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:14 am

"Fine fine." Yomiko said. "So.......what kinda guys do you like." she asked everyone.

"I dunno." Nene said shrugging. "Never really thought about it."

Tsubasa hid her face in the water
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29929
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 am

Maeko coughed into her hand, holding her head down to cover her eyes.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:29 am

"Aww come on. Nobody?" Yomiko asked. "This is the part where us girls confide in each other and form a womanly bond......or something." she said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 am

"..." Maeko attempted to be friendly, and to keep the conversation going. "I don't know for sure, I never had to think about that til I joined up with you all. But I suppose...men that keep me..guessing?" Maeko said awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head. If that makes sense...
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am

"Ahh. The mysterious type?" Nene asked intrigued by Maeko's words
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 am

"I suppose. Men that I can't really tell what they're thinking some of the time. It..keeps me interested I guess...?" Maeko explained in an awkward tone. Trying to come off as friendly. This is so awkward...the hell am I doing..

Last edited by Deidara on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 am

There's a loud bang sending steam and water flying everywhere blinding everyone in the bath.

"Psst Masu-bro! Let's go while they're distracted!... Masu-bro?... Where are you dude?" Kentaro hisses.

The steam clears revealing Kentaro in the middle of the bath in a towel looking around desperately until he realizes he can be seen.

"Uhhh... Look a three headed man on a donkey!" he shouts pointing.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10098
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:39 am

"..." Maeko glared at Kentaro and stood up, keeping her towel wrapped around her tightly. "...I held you to your fucking word.."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 am

"Kentaro~." growled Karin, cracking her knuckles.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 am

"What was that bout "coming to save Masu-bro"? Kentaro-kun~" Yomiko said in a disturbingly polite manner as she cracked her knuckles.

Masuyo looked back to see Kentaro surrounded. ".........I cant. I cant do this." he said as he walked back into the room with everyone. He took a deep breath you better appreciate this kentaro! And you better hope this gets SOME of them off of you "WOOOAAAHHHH LOOK AT DEM TITTIES!!!!" he shouted in the most obnoxious way possible. Goodbye world.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 am

"Shut up, I knew you were here to begin with anyway." Maeko growled turning to Masuyo, then back to Kentaro. "You're lucky I don't have my harpoon to skewer your ass." Maeko said walking over to him in the bath, still glaring.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 am

"Kentaro? Quién es Kentaro? No hablo japonés. Buenas noches senoritas." He says turning to walk away.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 am

"The fuck!" Karin shouted turning to see Masuyo then back to Maeko, "Waddya mean you knew?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just what do you want?" asked Shinta breathing heavily as he stared down Lucifer and Akira, who now sat down with dolls that resembled Masuyo, Karin, Tamaki, Yomiko and the others from Inaba.

"That's what I want to ask you," Akira replied still playing with said puppets, "To join with me, is to fully carry the weight of all my past actions. Did you really think that the superficial guilt you've had was all that came from the lives we've trampled on? Are you fully prepared to take on the responsibilty of our past sins?"

"I am!" answered Shinta rising to his feet, "Just give me the chance and I'll prove it."

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why would you take such a burden? Wouldn't it be far easier to just continue on as you are?" asked Akira plainly, "If it's power, you have the others to draw strength from if it's self-worth, you're imaginative, use that. So, what is it that you truly want?"

"..." Shinta bit back his response.

"It's just us, isn't it? Surely you can speak what's really on your mind," goaded Akira, "What new feeling sparked such a change. Guilt? A newfound sense of right and wrong? Go on, tell me."

"..." Clinching his fists, Shinta took a deep breath and began to shout his answer.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 am

"He wasn't causing any harm and couldn't see anything, he was on his way out. I spotted him as he was leaving and let him go. He's only here now in a lousy attempt to save his little friend here." Maeko explained, grabbing Kentaro by his shoulder.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:58 am

"Better back with a shitty attempt to save my friend than to leave him hanging." Masuyo said scowling. "I have no respect for anyone who would abandon a friend."

"Tch! Shut up! This doesn't exempt you guys from-" Yomiko started.

"Shuuuuuuutttt uuuuuup for gods sake!" Masuyo shouted. "You all think you can say whatever you want, hit us anytime or anyway you want if we have the slightest slip up, let us so much as THINK that we'd wanna do anything bad to you all and we're the spawn of satan. I love the equality of the world! I really do!" he said laughing as he jumped into the water and pulled Kentaro out. "Im not putting up with any of you all's shit tonight mmk? Don't think about "getting back" at or "Pranking" us or anything of the sort." he said slamming the door behind him. "Phew! Goddammit Kentaro you almost got us BOTH murdered and I had to pretend that I had some long pent up rage directed at them. You owe me!" he shouted hitting him on the shoulder
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 am

"Por favor senorita. No tengo dinero para los bailarines." Kentaro continues robotically looking scared. "Oh I mean... thanks for coming back for me bro."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 am

"...Um, did we do something recently?" asked Karin scratching her head at Masuyo's outburst.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 am

Maeko let go of Kentaro's shoulder as Masuyo dragged him out and left. "He wouldn't have needed a shitty attempt and make a fool of himself if his friend kept to what he said. And no need to worry about pranking," Maeko replied as if Masuyo were still listening. Funny we would be talking about types of men we like before that happend." Maeko grumbled to herself, sitting back in the bath.

Last edited by Deidara on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 am

"No problem, now lets get the hell outta here before it BECOMES a problem!" he said as he ran back to the room.

"........What was all of that about?" Nene asked.

"Huh........I guess he really does get tired of the shit I give him." Yomiko said with a blank expression on her face.

"He is human you know. Regardless of how stupid he is." Misaki said surfacing from under water. "Ahh. Ten minutes. A new record. Ah I was practicing to see how long I could hold my breath underwater. Never know when an operation will have a place that gets flooded."

"Everything is training to you huh Misaki-san?" Tsubasa asked.

"I'd prefer if it was. If im not doing anything to better myself then im merely wasting my time. Idiot boy felt the same way. He went off to fight Banchou by himself earlier in the TV saying he doesn't have time to be screwing around in a hot spring."

".........Why didn't he just say anything then?" Nene asked.

"Because he wants you all to live as normally as possible. And apparently regardless of how much hes beaten or yelled at he still wants to shield all of you from everything going on. I guess I can see why he's so irritated. Thats a big job for one stupid teenager if ya ask me." Misaki said diving back underwater.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:13 am

Karin stared downcast at the water, "Masuyo..." Both him and Shinta. Compared to them I...what am I doing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinta remained standing in front of Akira and Lucifer, his body trembling and his fists balled. He gritted his teeth as he tried to hold back the tears.

"Wow," Akira said in genuine surprise, "what an incredibly embarrassing speech."

"Even so, it's my true feelings." said Shinta as he blushed and turned away.

"And for those feelings you're willing to shoulder everything?" asked Akira standing up.

"Yeah. Even without my reasons, it's what I should do." Shinta looked back at Akira with determined eyes.

Akira walked towards Shinta and gave a warm smile before nodding. "Powerful words, wouldn't you agree?" Lucifer faded away and several small lghts appeared around Akira, who vanished shortly after. Shinta smiled and wiped a few tears from his eyes, "...Damn right I do."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:41 am

Banchou walked down the street wearing a large black coat over his usual construction get up. "Che. No leads. Doesn't help that Misaki is off relaxing so my main intel gatherer isn't here. "Ah well." he said lighting a cigar. "Still, I feel like this night has something crazy in store.........cant shake the goddamn feeling thats for sure. Maybe im being uneasy because its been a whole day since Mikako has contacted me. Thats loosening up the leash even by her standards."

"Is that so?" she said on the other side of the tree banchou leaned up against.

"Figured as much." he said blowing a puff of smoke. "What brings ya up here to the surface so soon?"

"Just checking in to see if you have any new information on our enemies." Mikako said.

"Misaki is looking into it right now. As for me, im lookin for Toshiyuki." he said.

"Are you sure you want to do that? I got word that one of our small bases was completely destroyed and Ryuusaki was killed by those. You wouldn't want the same fate to happen to little Misaki now would you? Unless.....you're up to something else?" she said in an insulting tone.

"I ain't up to anything. Untill Nao is completely cured, the whole fuckin world's my goddamn enemy. You know that more than anyone." Banchou said with a pained look.

"The fact that I do makes me sick. Anyways, change of plans. Our top priority is those kids. Toshiyuki can wait. I need everyone on the this list right here." she said as she dropped a piece of paper on the ground as she walked past Banchou. "You have two days." she said as she disappeared into the night.

"Tch. Crazy bitch." Banchou said pulling his hat down to cover his face as he blew another puff of smoke. "This really is a stupid gamble im makin here......if theres a god, don't let me roll snake eyes a second time in life."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 am

"Hmm..." Maeko sighed as she leaned back into the water. "...What are we doing here? We need to be training."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:47 am

"Say..." Dahni emerged from the waters after the whole incident. "..think we should just let them bath with us? I mean...we have been kinda cruel to them today. At least I feel like I have. And this is kinda a way for us all to relax, they deserve it to." She paused. "So long as they don't do anything funny. ...Or you too Nene."

"Word is, you've been snooping around Banchou." Toshiyuki approached him from down the street, his hands in his coat pocket. "The question is, are you doing Mikako's dirty work? Or your own?"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21666
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down