Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+3
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Rise: The Game
Kilvas
7 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 pm

"The ritual has a failsafe. The reaper will be kept in a stasis initially. If things don't look like they'll go well, the ritual will end and the reaper will dissipate back from where it came from. We'll have ourselves a last minute turn back option if needed." Toshiyuki responded.

"I know you guys haven't trusted Toshi, but I know I can trust him." Stefan interjected. "...So, do you guys trust me?"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21678
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:59 pm

"Hell no, I dont." Maeko stated, almost proudly. "Nor do I see how Toshiyuki can be so sure of a procedure that has never been done before, at least successfully." Maeko continued, glaring at Stefan as she pointed to Toshiyuki. "I do not trust him or those affiliated. Nothing this man has done has come off as trustworthy. And I...will NOT, be betrayed again."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17843
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 pm

"Trust is a strong word," Shinta replied, "I think I have a good read on him, and based on that I'm pretty sure he won't try anything now that he's out in the open, but in all honesty I'm more worried about the Reaper. If it can be controlled it may prove to be a valuable asset, assuming it lives up to the hype, but if it can't and does live up to the hype, then...yeah."

Karin scratched her head and looked down, "I don't know. I wanna believe in you guys, but what you're doing sounds too dangerous. It just seems...Toshiyuki, can I ask you something?"

Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12678
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:15 pm

"Of course. That's why we're here." He responded.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:17 pm

"This is all about stopping Mikako, right? You want this power to counter hers?" asked Karin shakily.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:20 pm

"Yes." He said. "But I doubt you would believe it to be that simple."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm

"No I believe it, I just don't understand" Karin said before pointing a finger at Toshiyuki, "if this was about her, then why did you tell me you'd give me power to kill Shinta? Why not tell it to me straight?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:28 pm

"...Because I perceive Shinta to be a threat. At least at one point he was. Stefan informed me about the time he kidnapped one of your own. Regardless of whether or not he is a threat, removing him entirely would solve the issue. And would bring some peace to your mind." He looked to Shinta. "Nothing personal, but I don't like unaccounted for variables. And you were one of them. Banchou is another."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:35 pm

"None taken," Shinta chuckled before turning to Karin, "But still, you refused? You're a better man than me."

"I know, but to be fair I didn't have much choice." replied Karin jokingly.

"Ah, point taken."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:19 am

"I dont think I can bank our lives on something that isnt guaranteed to work, and could possibly explode in our faces." Masuyo said tapping his foot. "I don't want to make enemies for now at least, but we still don't have any way to stop that crazy bitch. Shit. Is there any other way to go about this without needing to do something so dangerous?"
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:39 am

"If you think you can find a way to get close enough to Mikako long enough for you to fire a bullet at her, than feel free to do so." He paused. "The damage has already been done. I will die in 5 years, Stefan will eventually become a mindless killing machine, Rodrigo will become a spewling mass of noxious disease, and Amy will whither away to nothing. To be frank, between Stefan and Rodrigo, the reaper would end up being less dangerous. It's still confined to the tv world."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:24 am

"Hm......if you're all gonna die.......then technically you four could go try to heroically take her down right?" Masuyo said. "Heh, like that'd happen. That and im sure i'll get shit for sending you all to do work we're also involved in." he said with a nervous laugh.

=======================================================

"Whaddaya want now?" Banchou said lighting a cigar.

"I believe I should keep a close eye on those children." Mikako said as she appeared infront of Banchou wearing black tight pants and a white blouse. "They're probably going to try to hide for a bit, but they're kids, they have to go home, and to school sooner or later. And I can monitor them easily there as their new math teacher." she said with a smile. "That and I can pick out a good next candidate for you to kidnap and put in mortal peril by telling you to put them in the TV. Hehehe."

"You shrewd bitch....." Banchou said clenching his hand into a fist. Then again they've proven that they can easily save people, so it shouldn't be a problem...... daddy's just gotta bear with this a little longer Nao..... "Whats the point of that if you're already going to see them on a daily basis if ya don't mind me askin."

"Well, I hear the lovers has skipped town. Im gonna need to find a suitable replacement for that subject." she said with an annoyed look. "That and ive hit an incredibly irritating roadblock in my experiment." she said gritting her teeth. "Apparently just having the arcanas alone wont cut it. I also need a vessel that has not awakened to their persona, yet also has the potential to do so."

"So you're gonna scout those brats' school friends? Christ woman. Just call when you need me on the job. Im off." Banchou said as he began to leave the hospital underground.

"Actually I do have a job for you. I need you to kill that traitor Misaki. And I want her her body delivered to me."

"..............................." Banchou silently exited the room. Looks like you gotta stick with those kids longer than expected Misaki. Probably for the best. Sheesh things are gonna get really hairy.......and too much sooner than I expected. I may need to involve some old acquaintances
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:40 am

"Well ain't that morbid?" Shinta said chuckling nervously, "Still, if everything's already in motion, I guess there's no choice, huh?" He shrugged and let out an exasperated sigh.

Karin looked at Shinta with a surprised expression, "Wait, you serious?"

Last edited by Akune Kouki on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:00 am

"In the end, our group is going to do it. Our options at this point are too limited otherwise. The more people we have with us, the quicker and more likely things will go as planned." Toshiyuki said. "We won't need all of you, if that helps."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 am

Shinta smirked and cupped his chin, "What the hell, I'm in. As long as I don't have to be a backup horseman or anything. No offense."

"...I'll do what I can, but if things get too out of hand I won't just sit back." announced Karin.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 am

"Well good thing you didnt go with him eh Maeko?" Yomiko said turning to her. "Otherwise you'd be in the "I wont live past twenty five" boat." Geez, who the hell cares if they die.... I'll probably be the only one who doesn't feel a single ounce of remorse for any of them..........besides Maeko and Shinta. Anyone here who believes this reaper crap is a downright idiot, there is no way something this outlandish is gonna work.

"You know what. Lets go try their little experiment. Im not on their side or anything of the sort, but the second it goes haywire if we're too deep in danger we can just pull outta the TV. I mean, they're gonna die regardless at this point." Masuyo said with a sigh. "Now its just "Do they die beating the nurse" or "Do they die for some power boost thingy" Lets just get this outta the way. This is SO gonna fail. Hard. Just gotta make sure everyone else is safe when it happens and we leave them in the TV..............*sigh*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 pm

"..." Maeko turned to Yomiko, before back to Stefan and Toshiyuki. "I wish to support my teammates...but, there is no way anything good will come from this, or from you." She replied, looking back and forth between Toshiyuki and Stefan. "Unless I am absolutely needed, I will support Masuyo and my allies. But given the option, I'm sorry, I cannot partake in this plan. There's too much uncertainty." Maeko continued, turning and bowing to Masuyo and the others.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

"I hear ya." Masuyo said to Maeko with a smile. "Im not feeling it either but we gotta have eyes on em y'know"

"I don't want to be apart of this either....." Nene started "but somethings got me worried. I feel like I should go too."

"I'd have liked for Maeko to come but its her choice." Yomiko said looking disappointed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Shinta scratched his head, "Well, I kinda figured that'd be the case."

"What're you bowing for, Maeko," asked Karin with a soft smile before shaking her head and smirking, "You're making your own choice and sticking with it. You gotta stand tall when you do that."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 pm

"..." Maeko looked at the ground with a sigh. "Yes, but..." Maeko stood back up, looking at Karin. "If my teammates want me to go...I'll go to support them. I will not, so much as lift a finger to aid you however." She continued, glaring back at Toshiyuki. She took a few steps back, stepping behind the group.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 pm

"...I don't see why we can't all be teammates. Mistakes were made. I wish we could all get along.." Stefan looked to the ground, remorseful.

"Get your head out of the clouds Stefan." Rodrigo coughed. "They're willing to work with us, for the most part, and they're not just outright killing us now while we're outnumbered and weak. Count your blessings." He broke out into a coughing fit afterwards, silencing any protest Stefan could make.

"For the record, once the ritual is performed, any adverse effects will dissipate. Including my death counter. However, taking the reaper into me will be what kills me after that." Toshiyuki clarified. "Thank you for your co-operation."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:49 pm

"Why and how are they all going to be magically cured?" Yomiko asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well I dunno, maybe we'll see how when it happens." Masuyo said with a shrug and a smile. "You really okay with this maeko?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Karin gasped before pointing at Toshiyuki, "That's right! Toshiyuki, apologize to Maeko."

"...What?" Shinta asked flatly with a confused expression.

"Before the fight started, I told Toshiyuki I'd have him apologize to Maeko before we worked together," Karin said in a completely serious tone, "so...apologize."

Shinta sighed and scratched his head, "Seriously? That's..so like you it's disturbing."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:59 pm

"I thought I mentioned earlier, the ritual uses the power we've gained. That's what summons the reaper. After the weeks that the powers have been festering in us, it should be more than sufficient to summon it. As for why I am the one who is able to give the power, it is due to the ritual originating from my dungeon." Toshiyuki explained. "As for Maeko. I have no problem giving an apology, though I can't promise she will accept it, take it as sincere, or that it will even mean anything."

"Geeze, sounded like a canned response." Dahni muttered, skeptical of the situation.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:25 pm

"I'm fine, Masuyo..it's for the good of the team..." Maeko's eye twitced as she glared at Toshiyuki. "Doesnt sound like an apology to me. Your words mean shit to me anyway. Unless you do something that proves you can be trusted, I dont care about anything you have to say."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next