Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+4
The Monkey King
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Turret Slayer!!!
8 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:31 pm

"Take these two to the latest disturbance zone inside of the TV. I want to research why and how its possible for a phenomenon that occurred a few years back to resurface. In short, I just want to make sure its just his subconscious and not a possible calamity that can destroy even us." Mikako said to Taro. "Hurry along now." she said as she went back to her paperwork.

"Hmmm......I think she's doing something alright. Especially with that Hideki fellow and what he did to Raidou-san." Hideyoshi said to Shinta. "Shes either got something in the works and shes biding her time, or shes mobilizing others who work among her. Which would possibly be the worst case scenario. What do you think about all of this?"

"Ah there we go!" Chiaki said as she pulled a key from a desk. "Here you are. You don't need help moving in do you?" she asked.

Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:43 pm

"Yes, Ma'am." said Taro before turning to Sylvain and Jasper, "Well, you heard her. Let's get going." He led the two to a room with a large television. "I don't know if you know this already, but think of this as some upperclassman advice: Different TV's open up to different parts of the other world. Since it's next to impossible to track which leads where, your safest bet is just to use this one whenever you need it." Taro tapped the screen with his finger and watched as the screen glowed a and displayed a rippling image. "You all ready?"

"Honestly," Shinta paused with a weak smile, "I'm not sure what I think. I'm still not sure I fully now what I'm doing." Rather, if what I'm doing is the right thing.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12678
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 pm

"So, Uhh, Are we just taking this stuff back to the apartment for now?" Kitao asked on his way out of Junes, "Seems like the place to congregate to start actually doing things for the play."

"Different TV's means Different Paths, huh?" Sylvain asked turning to Taro, "Ze story I've heard from Mikako is pretty strange. Persona's and Televisions. A world inside it. Honestly, I did say I would do anything for the right price. Zhis is a bit overwhelming. However, I am ready."
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6979
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:12 pm

"Geeze...I know that feeling." Stefan responded. "...Well, it's not much, but I got a little shack right over there." He pointed out the small wooden house that had been funded by the fox. "It's not much, but it's got a bed. No clothing for you I'm afraid."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21678
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:09 pm

"I hear ya." Jasper said. "So nows the part where we enter the TV?" he said with a slight grin. "Sorry, ive been told about it many times but I cant fully wrap my head around the thought of a world in a TV just yet." he said with a sigh. "Well lets get goin."

"......Are you trying to get me in your bed?" Ami asked Stefan confused at his previous remark. She then chuckled. "Well. as long as I can take a shower im fine with that I guess."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:13 pm

"Ah. Erm." Stefan blushed, taking her to the shack. "No. N-not that I wouldn't want- GAH not that I'd.....Let me just take you to the shower......." He remained silent, but smacked his face.

"Hmmm" Rodrigo looked up at the sky.

"Something wrong?" Dahni asked.

"I just got the feeling that Stefan just said something very stupid." Rodrigo mused.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 pm

"Now, if you're all ready. Follow me." responded Taro before climbing into the TV.

Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Maeko soon made her way to the apartment, she walked inside. "Hey! Is Banchou here?" She asked loudly.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17843
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 pm

"............." Ami stared at Stefan in amazement. Well I could fight him off it came to that......lets hope it doesnt.

"Well look at that." Jasper said "Guess it is real after all. Guess its our turn eh?" he said to Sylvain as he entered the TV.

Chiaki got into a defensive pose and hid Dakichi behind her after hearing Maeko shout. Oh no shes angry again! "Im afraid he isnt. Whats the commotion about?" she asked
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Maeko walked up to Chiaki, "I apologize for startling you. I need to find Banchou. Do you know if he has the script for this play..?" Maeko asked, somewhat dryly. I still can't believe I'm doing this..
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Sylvain was a little surprised as he spoke, "Merde, I couldn't believe it until I saw it. Well, here I go!" He stuck his hand in at first and then actually started climbed in.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Chiaki looked over at Chihaya who angrily read the script at the dining room table. "Good luck looking at it." she sarcastically said.

"Hrm." Jasper said as he landed on solid footing and saw Taro already waiting for them. "I assume that drug we took enables us to come in here?" he asked
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 pm

He landed into a roll slightly unprepared for the fall. He stood up straight and pulled his hair back into place. "Wow. What an interesting experience! The change of gravity and all!" He said blissfully. "Ahh, c'est felicite!" He chuckled slightly. "Now, where exactly are we going, patron?"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Taro nodded at Jasper, "That's right. Same as me." He turned and looked around at his surroundings, which resembled a run-down stage with fallen light fixtures and torn curtains. "And to answer your question, we're going to find this new area. Well, actually it's pretty old with the recent happenings. By the way, any of you two sensors?"

Last edited by Akune Kouki on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:03 pm

"..." Maeko walked over to Chihaya. "Hey." She held out her hand. "Give me that script."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 pm

"...Sorry. I can be fairly socially awkward from time to time." He let Ami into the shack, it was fairly unfurnished, but functional. "It's not much, but it's better than being outside. The bathroom is in there," He pointed. "Do you have anyone to call to bring some clothes over?"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

"I have some classmates from school but i've only known them for a day or so......I don't have any contact info for any of them." Ami said. "Anyways for now I'll wash this dirt off."

".......I think shes trying to get me shipped back home." Yomiko said to Chiaki.

"I don't think shes TRYING to.......but yeah it does look that way........eheheheh...." Chiaki said nervously awaiting Chihaya's reaction. This could get ugly. Sis as just as irritable, and maybe MORE violent than Maeko-chan is if she's really annoyed enough.

Chihaya continued to read the script ignoring Maeko's presence.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:46 pm

"..." Maeko's eye twitched. "HEY." Maeko slammed her hand on the table in front of Chihaya. "I said, give me that script. I need it. Moreso than you do."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 am

Chihaya's eye twitched as she looked up at Maeko. "I don't recall being named "Hey." And if I could have a reason then MAYBE i'll give you the script. Though with your terrible attitude I would never-"

"She's playing the role of the heroine Mom." Yomiko said.

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!" Chiaki tried to hold in laughter. She turned beet red and tried to hide her face.

"Really now? Why not go pack your bags now then?" Chihaya said to Yomiko with a triumphant grin.

"Maybe YOU should be the one packin your bags!" Masuyo shouted as he kicked in the door with the group full of stage parts.

"Is that so. What makes you feel so sure that i'll approve of your little rag tag show?" Chihaya said angrily slamming the script on the table.

"Cause thats exactly what we're doin! A rag tag crappy show! In THIS location!" Masuyo responded.

"Here!? How in the world." Chiaki asked confused.

"Welp. The big ol bossman said that two days to make a play from scratch was ridiculous and obviously stacked against our favor. In short, we had a huge disadvantage and big bossman is making it fair for us.!" Nene said winking at Chihaya.

"Disadvantage? Making if fair? I don't exactly see what was so unfair. YOU all took the challenge. You all knew what you were getting into. You ignorant children bark and yap without having any sense of common sense." Chihaya said folding her arms.

"And you're a stuck up bitch! But that doesn't change anything does it?" Masuyo shouted pointing at Chihaya. He then gave Yomiko a thumbs up with a "How's that!?" expression.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you moron. Yomiko thought as she double facepalmed.

"We're putting on the play in the backyard here in four days." Tsubasa said. "Banchou-san says that should be long enough for everyone to memorize the script. He said its insane to expect "Stupid little shitbrained green eared dumbass moronic retarded youngin's" to memorize a full script in two days. A day and a half at this point."

"That wasnt the deal though." Chihaya said. "Therefore you all-"

"Nope. The deal was they please those children sis." Chiaki said. "You may be more of a charge taker, but im not gonna just watch you bully my cute little tenants. Either accept it or head on back home."

"Chiaki..................you insolent little......."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Eeeeeeeeeeeeveryone is insolent or unrefined if they don't listen to you. Sounds like YOU'RE the.........."Insolent neanderthalic ruffian with no class"!" Masuyo said. "You're just a friggin bully!"

"Thats enough. She gets the picture. You all should get workin on that set out back. Its going to get dark soon so make as much headway as you can now." Chiaki said to the group. .........neanderthalic?

"Aaaaaaaaaalrighty!" Nene said. "LET US MAKE HASTE!"

"Is neanderthalic a word?" Tsubasa asked.

"No." Yomiko said still ashamed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:22 am

Kitao heard the entire convo before walking in. He then thought to himself with a somewhat sad look. Rag tag. huh? Ignorant child. I'll never know what's best... He then changed to a determined look and kicked in the other door as Masuyo finished with Chihaya.
He ran a bit and slid to land in the middle of the group on a knee. Throwing his beanie aside. A hand in the air, another on his chest. Kitao had started reciting some of the play rather dramatically. "See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand! O that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek!" The bliss in his eyes and voice.
He spun and stood regally and spoke in a threatening tone. "Soft! take me with you, take me with you, wife. How! will she none? doth she not give us thanks? Is she not proud? doth she not count her blest!"
He then switched again to a more depressed and confused tone, "To die, to sleep..." He paused and shook his head. "To sleep, perchance to dream!" He rose his voice as he threw a hand in the air, "Aye! there's the rub!" He sounded like he was about to cry from his confusion, "For in this sleep of death what dreams may come..."
He then switched back to a curious but careful tone. "But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun." He sighed happily. He spun again and stood normally and simply said, "How's that for rag tag?" A goofy grin on his face.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Chihaya scowled at Kitao. "Fine. Do what you will." she said as she left the lobby.

"ALRIGHT! STEP ONE!" Nene said.

"FIGURE OUT. WHAT THE HELL WE'RE EVEN DOING!" Masuyo shouted.

"Are we doing the stage or the costumes first?" Tsubasa asked.

"Costumes are one thing, but we cant even have a play if we don't have a stage to perform it on. Lets focus on the set for now." Yomiko said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:37 pm

"ALRIGHT!!!!" He scooped up his beanie and turned to the group, "Word of the day is Multitasking!" He grabbed the script and flipped through the pages. "It'll be easier just to make a bunch of back drops with a small set rather than a big set with just a few back drops. Maybe put up a fancy curtain to add to the illusion." He slammed the script down and exclaimed, "Alright!" He grabbed the paint he had carried, "LET'S GET GOING ON THE SET!!!"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:41 pm

"Da hell did I just hear?" Dakichi said surprised. "Well...whatever, got some trainin to do then begin some cookin as a token of appreciation ain't dat right boy?" Daikichi said.

"Wooffff!" Forrester happily acknowledged.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 5849
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:46 pm

"Alright!" Masuyo said grabbing the wood. "Show me what to do captain!"

"Actually I think we should let Maeko be and read the script." Yomiko said handing it to Maeko.

"Good idea. We can handle working now and memorizing the small roles later." Tsubasa said. "Should we call Shinta-san and Hideyoshi-san over? Sixteen hands are better than twelve."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:20 pm

"Hm..Thank you." Maeko smilied, taking the script from Yomiko. She turned to Tsubasa. "Hideyoshi's an idea. I think Shinta still requires rest however....I'll be in my room, if I'm needed for anything else, let me know." Cuz lord knows I'd rather be doing anything over the lead role..
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next