Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+4
The Monkey King
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Turret Slayer!!!
8 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:10 pm

"They're together anyways, so we may as well give 'em a call." said Karin as she took out her cellphone and began dialing Shinta's number.

"Hello?" replied Shinta's voice from the phone.

"Hey. It's me." said Karin, "Hideyoshi still with you?"

"Yeah. How come?"

"I know you just got better, but you think you two could come to the apartment? We could use your help."

"Uh, yeah. Sure thing."

"Great. I'll explain everything when you get here."

"Alright, see ya then."

"Thanks."

"No problem." said Shinta hanging up and turning to Hideyoshi, "Well, shall we get goin'?"

Karin hung up her phone and slid it back into her pocket. "He said they'll both be here soon." reported Karin flashing a V-sign.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12678
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:01 pm

"Sweet sweet." Masuyo said. "Things'll go smoother with them here.

"Actually if they're here we can look into costumes." Yomiko said.

"Actually....im pretty sure theres sites online that we can order the costumes from rather than making them ourselves. Either way we're being paid back by the school so......." Tsubasa suggested.

"Thats......actually a pretty good idea." Yomiko said. "TO THE INTERNET!"

"Sounds good to me." Hideyoshi said. "Ill meet you out front of your house."
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 am

"So we have arrived at the designated location." Kitao said in a very serious tone, as he put the cans down and rolled forward. "Check your six people, we don't wanna get caught surprised." He crouched and looked around carefully. He then stood up straight and talked normally, "It's a good spot in all seriousness. We should have enough room for a really good show." He sighed happily, "I can't wait for the big day now. Should be a blast!"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6979
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:15 am

"I feel like setting up will be more fun. Romeo and Juliet sounds stupid as shit." Masuyo said rolling his eyes.

"Making the play will be just as fun as putting it on in my opinion." Tsubasa said carrying over a few cans of paint. "What do you guys think?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:20 am

"I totally agree with Tsubasa!" Kitao Exclaimed while walking back to the group, "I always enjoyed putting on a show and the set up is what I do best! So both should be really fun!"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:22 am

"Well you sound full of life. And not annoying while doing it somehow." Yomiko said with a raised eyebrow. "By the way........I know you all know him from Kyoto but.......did ANYONE tell everyone else that hes a persona user?" she asked giving Masuyo a cold stare.

"Oh. Oh yeah this guy has a persona. The end." he said plainly. "So where do we start on ze set?" he asked looking away hoping to dodge Yomiko's wrath
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 am

"Hiiiiii!" Kitao waved to the group, "Guess I'm the new guy! How's everyone doing on this beautiful summer evening?" He grinned goofily again. "Annnnnnnd let's start with something we can put our feet on. A floor that isn't the ground so we can put the back drops and other stuff on it. It doesn't need to be fancy just flat. Maybe get an arch over the set so we can at least tell where's the front and the back. Then we can get a curtain for that theater feel!"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:28 am

"Alright." Masuyo said. "Should I grab the hammer n nails then?" he asked.

"Hallo Mr. New Guy!!!!!" Nene shouted waving at Kitao.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:28 am

"Wait, when did that happen?" asked Karin in surprise, "I mean, the last person we saved was Dakichi yesterday, right? Know what, forget it. He's here now and that's all that matters." She crossed her arms in an X-shape in front of her as if signalling for herself to stop.

Shinta changed into a fresh pair of clothes and climbed out the window after Hideyoshi. "I figured this'd be the fastest way," he said greeting Hideyoshi at the front door, "Ready?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:30 am

"I see. That sounds like the best course of action." Hideyoshi said. "So......while we walk. What do you feel about your group of comrades? I saw last night that for the most part you all work rather well together, but at the same time there are some............minor issues I see that can become fatal flaws."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:31 am

"Hallo, Ms Gate Jumper!" He said waving back again, "Yessir, Let's get some wood over here and get started." He said grabbing some panels, "If someone could grab some two by fours and bring them along. Please and thank you!"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:34 am

Shinta winced at the memories, "That...doesn't normally happen. True, we're a rather...unorthodox group, but we tend to work well together. But then again, I'm sure I could say the same about plenty of other groups." He smirked.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 am

"Well, I didn't exactly mean the friendly fire incident, since that was my fault. I meant more of how some of them don't know how to interact with people." Hideyoshi said.

"Im on it!" Nene said grabbing a few Two by Fours. "Tsubasa! Get to the internet with Yomi!"

"A-alright then." Tsubasa said as she looked at Yomiko.

"I'll bring my laptop out." she said as she went back inside.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 am

Shinta blushed and scratched his cheek, "Ah, that too. Truth be told I'm not sure what to do about that. I highly doubt they're the type to try out team building exercises, know what I mean? I'd like to think that, day by day, they'd get more comfortable with each other...but it's probably just wishful thinking."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:53 am

"Alrighty! First let's get a frame solid enough to support the panel." He took a couple of the two by fours and formed them up into a rectangle. The vertical lengths on top of the horizontal ones. "Now we place a couple of them in the middle like so," He grabbed a measuring tape and measure out evenly between three that he had placed, "And now you just hammer in place and make sure that they're squared up before you do."
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 am

"Hm. I suppose." Hideyoshi said with a smile. "To be honest im worried about Maeko-san. I can understand being cautious and such, but pointing your weapon at everyone and thing that moves can scare others off. Others who could possibly be of aid in the future. In all honesty.......had Masuyo-kun and Okazaki-san not been there when we were looking for Raidou-san last night......I may have abandoned him in order to preserve my own life. I had no clue if she was the type of person to actually shoot and kill a stranger or not. I honestly don't know much about anyone. It's something i'd honestly like to fix. In short, I want to gain everyone's..........mostly everyone's trust. Its childish and unrealistic to expect everyone I meet to love me and be good friends with me. I caused you all trouble back there..........and I kinda caused the entire class trouble with being a complete hardass about order and being hardworking and such." he went on with a strong sigh. "Sorry. You just seem to be the kinda person I can talk to about this kinda thing. Though im sure you're just listening to kill time. After all, we're barely acquaintances with each other too."

"Leave that hammerin to me!" Masuyo said. "Set the boards up, and ill slap the nails down in em!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 am

"Well then go ahead with this one! I'll set up another frame and we'll see if we need a third." He said grabbing some more wood.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 am

"Sounds good." Masuyo said as he began to hammer away.

"Here ya go!" Nene said as she began handing Kitao more two by fours. "Sooooooo" she said trying to start a conversation. "How's inaba treatin ya?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:20 am

"No, it's fine," Shinta chuckled, "to be honest, I kinda like when people feel like they can open up to me. It makes me feel like I'm really changing for the better." Shinta smile grew weak before he looked down and sighed. I wanna understand him. I wish I could say, 'I know what it's like to want people's trust,' but honestly I don't. I wanna make up for what I've done in the past, that much is true. But instead of wanting them to trust me, I just wanna feel like I'm helping. Honestly sometimes I'm not sure if I'm really trying to make up for it or if I just wanna be able to look at myself without feeling sick to my stomach. Pretty selfish, ain't it? Still... "It may be childish, and even unrealistic, but it's still your driving force right? It's still part of your strength. There's no reason to be ashamed of it. No matter how trivial or insignificant others may see it, as long as you have a goal you can grow or change in ways you never thought you could. And if you think I'm wrong, consider this, Hideyoshi: You're immortal, but you just said that you would've fled to preserve your own life. Why is that?" He smirked as if he just gave a profound riddle.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:31 am

"A lot better than I expected, Honestly..." Kitao said with a faraway look on his face, "I didn't think I would be able to meet anyone here. I thought it was gonna be like it always has been. Me and my paint." He finished with the second frame. He smiled softly and got up, "How's it looking over there Masuyo?"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:41 am

"Huh.........you bring up a good point." Hideyoshi said putting his fingers to his chin. "I like to forget that I have that whole regeneration thing sometimes." he said with a downcast tone. "I mean its useful for now due to us having to fight but one, it still hurts. Regardless of the face or act I put on during it, I still feel the same pain as any normal human. Honestly, im glad I do, because if I didn't i'd feel like I completely lost my humanity and what makes me a person. And two, im pretty sure Mikako is going to have some countermeasure for it next time we see her, so I cant even depend on using it to shield you all in a fight." he sighed again. "Befriending everyone isn't exactly my driving force but its........enough of a motivation to keep me in this fight with you all I suppose. Gotta say though, its pretty hard with mom on my back. She nearly split me in two when I disappeared for two weeks for Mikako to do her experiments on me." he said with a laugh. "Shes really hard on me but I can understand why. Im all she's got left since Dad passed from his disease five years ago, and my older brother is away in france for college." He shook his head. "Now I remember why I went to her. I had the same condition as my father since it was hereditary. We have extremely weak hearts. The problem was we had funneled so much of our money into keeping father alive, that by the time he had passed our mom could only afford to get an operation for one of the two of us to live on. Sounds like she had to pick which of her children to kill off huh?" he said with a slight laugh and a smile. "Actually thats what makes her even harder on me. When we were in that situation, I willingly told her to pick my older brother. Nii-san already was given a scholarship and pretty much guaranteed greatness, so if he lived, I knew he could take care of mom despite myself and dad being gone. Despite knowing that, I still got petty depressed. Having to volunteer yourself to die........well it isnt exactly normal. Or pleasant. My older brother was infuriated at my choice to give up and let him go on and gave me a real ear full. We fought, and I got too worked up and passed out. I woke up in a hospital bed completely alone with a strange woman who told me she would extend my chances of living, so long as I agreed to work with her and let her study me. I didn't exactly know she meant "Work" and "Study me" the way she did till after what was done was done, and by then I had thought I was such an abomination that I didn't deserve to face my mother." he continued with another strong sigh. "Sorry. This is quite a long drawn out story. I must be boring you at this point." he said with a nervous laugh.

"Of course you would have. Im in Inaba. And im the friend of EVERYONE!" Nene said with a huge smile. "Well, good people at least."

"Its going grea-*WHAM*" Masuyo began until he smashed his thumb with his hammer. "AGH FUCK! SHIT! FUCK GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH SON OF A FUCKING WHORE GOD THIS HURTS!!!!!" he began to twitch in pain as he curled into a ball.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 am

Kitao chuckled, "Good to know I'm a good person then." He then went over to Masuyo, "Yo Masuyo..." He poked him, "Y'alright?" He asked.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:47 am

Masuyo gargled and didn't move.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:48 am

Shinta closed his eyes and held his chin. I see. So that's why. After a moment he released his chin, turned to Hideyoshi and shook his head, "...Not one bit. If anything, I should be thanking you. You may have helped me out a little here."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:48 am

"Yea, you're gonna be fine." He grabbed the hammer and kept working on the frame.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down