Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 General Activity

+6
Kallen Kozuki
The Universe
Turret Slayer!!!
Rise: The Game
Toriko
Rozencrutz
10 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Persona 4 General Activity - Page 12 Empty Re: Persona 4 General Activity

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 pm

"Hm. I have a voice mail. Be right back guys." Masuyo said as he walked near the back of the diner on his phone
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29911
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 am

Shinta scratched his head as the ambulance took Reika, "Well this just keeps getting better and better."
"That girl," Karin asked, "is she Raiha's girlfriend? He seems pretty shaken up by this."
"I guess you could say that." Shinta tried not to make eye contact, "But don't worry. He's a strong guy. If anything this should...so you're a friend of Natsuyama's?" Shinta quickly changed the subject.
"Well sort of," Karin replied, "we used to hang out together a couple years ago. Then some...stuff happened and we went our separate ways. Still it's weird. 'Rai Natsuyama.' Ah well I guess after all that he'd wanna get a fresh start. Oh sorry. Forget I said anything."
"No it's fine."
"Come to think of it I never got your name. As you heard I'm Karin Okazaki." Karin held out her hand.
"...Everyone calls me Shinta. Shinta Nagase." Shinta shoke her hand.
"Weird," Karin said as she took her hand back, "it feels like we've done this already."
"I have that effect on people." Shinta turned away and watched the police come in.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12648
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 am

"Yay. The "Fun" part" Masuyo said as he saw the cops avert their attention to the group.

"You guys! Go steakout the area! The perp may still be around!" a man pushing the older half of his middle years said in grey. "Hey." he said as he walked up to the team. "So, you friends with the victim?"

"Yeah." Masuyo said to the man. "But I wasnt here for it. I arrived just after it happened." he said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Shinta walked towards the policeman, "We should be able to explain things, sir."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:07 pm

"Well, what exactly happened? Do you know what his motive could have been? His name? What he looked like? Any info would help a bunch." the main said as he lit a cigarette
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Che, no sense of pacing with this guy. Well, here goes, Shinta took a deep breath, "It was a man named Jerry, probably a foreigner. He was saying something to the owner about how his boss wants his money. It seemed like the owner knew him from before and was afraid of him. Then Jerry turned and shot Fuji-er the victim, probably to scare us out of talking. He didn't make himself very discreet. As for his appearance," Shinta motioned to Masuyo, "he got the best look at him."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 pm

"He was an obnoxious looking asshole. You can spot him in any crowd. He was wearing torn black jeans, wearing no shirt, a leather jacket unzipped, and had a really fucking annoying scowl or.....grunt on his face. Oh and he wore shades and looked like he was from America." Masuyo said thinking back when the guy shoved him.

"He ran off saying he didnt have time for some shit or something. He must have been in a hurry to get away, because I called out to him and he was in such a rush he just yelled at me and ran off when he could have easily killed me. I guess he didnt want too much on his plate." Masuyo said to the cop.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm

"Yeah, I can let these guys handle it," Kishin thought to himself. "Sounds like they remember more than I did, anyway."
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12678
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm

I'm not gonna complain, Shinta mused.
"Good thing he didn't though." Karin remarked.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 pm

"Hm. That sounds like quite more than enough to go off of. But if hes not a local we have to get our asses moving before he slips away." the man said as he threw his black jacket over his shoulder. "You kids get home, its getting late." he said as he left the building.

"...........So what do you guys wanna do now?" Masuyo said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 pm

"I'm fine with getting home, actually..." said Kishin. "I dunno, any other ideas?"
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:22 pm

"Yeah. Ive been home and left three times today. I think its finally time I turn in for good today. We've got work to do tomorrow." Masuyo said as he began to leave. "See you guys tomorrow."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 pm

"See ya," Shinta waved, "I should get back too."
"Same here," Karin nodded "Grandma's probably worried sick. Still we should hang out some other time. Any friend of Raiha's is a friend of mine. Later." The two parted from the group.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Masuyo yawned as he went up to the door to his room as he reached into his usual pocket to remember that he left his key in the room.

"..........Fuck me." he mumbled to himself as he glared at the door in rage. "I dont even care. Im fucking tired. I'll bother her tomorrow morning for the master key." he said to himself as he sat down and propped himself up against the door and drifted off to sleep.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 pm

"What a day," Shinta laid down on his futon, And I got a feeling it's only gonna get worse from here on.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 am

Yomiko finished cleaning the front entrance of the apartments as she sighed. "I didnt think i'd be working THIS much here." she said as she wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. "Then again, I dont have to pay for staying here so its only fair. On top of that Auntie gets me food too. But I wonder what she meant when she said "I have two babies here now!!!" when I first showed up......" she said outloud to herself.

"It means I have someone else to take care of besides Masu-chan!" her aunt said standing behind her. Yomiko quickly spun around startled and sighed when she saw who it was. "He's always forgetting things, getting locked out, losing money, all sorts of things that would normally make a kid his age have a breakdown." she said to Yomiko.

"Then why does he seem like such a normal person?" she questioned her aunt

"Hah! Normal!? The only thing normal about that boy is his sex drive!" said her aunt as she laughed seeing Yomiko become uncomfortable at the subject. "Awwwww c'mon! Lighten up! You aren't with your stone cold parents anymore!" she said hugging Yomiko comically

"I guess.....but I wonder whats with that boy. He seems normal, yet theres something off about him." Yomiko said with a serious meaning behind her words, but her aunt took them in a completely different light.

"You mean like the various things I just said? Hahaha! Its late! You may be on vacation but that doesnt mean you get to slack off and sleep till noon like all these other lazy chumps! You know what the family saying is! A-" she began as Yomiko cut her off.

"Asakura doesnt have Asa in its name for nothin." Yomiko said irritated at the saying.

"Thats right kiddo! Now get goin to your room and get some sleep! We're getting up real early tomorrow! I have something planned!" her aunt said as she pushed Yomiko into the elevator so she would return to her room.

"Alright. G'night." Yomiko said as the elevator doors shut.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 3rd, 2012
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinta awoke the next day with a loud yawn. "Slept better than expected all things considered." As he put away his futon he felt various aches and pains run through his body. He asked himself about this as he stretched himself out, "The hell? Did I go to sleep wrong?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Masuyo woke up the next morning still leaning up against the door, but with pillows and a blanket.

"Huh." he said as he wiped his eyes and looked under the blanket to see the master key in his lap with a note. It read:

"This is the first time you just flat out slept in the halls Masu-chan! Anyways, give me my key back after you get in the room and find yours. I have a spare so you can hold on to it for now. Also you can thank my dear niece Yomi for the blanket and pillows. They were from her room. Give them back, but wash your male stench off first!"

"........Yomi's.......blanket and pillows?" Masuyo said as he looked around to make sure no one could see him. ".......looks clear." he said as he leaned forward and sniffed the pillow. ".............fuck I am a twisted sicko." Masuyo said as he got up and unlocked the door in his room.

"Smelled nice though."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 am

"I wonder if we're still savin' that bum today." Shinta mused as he began to wash his dishes in the sink. "With everythin' that happened, I dunno what's goin' on lately. The bum, the guy at the diner...and her." Shinta's expression grew into twisted mix of rage and fear as his grip on the plate tightened.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Masuyo finished washing his face and brushing his teeth as he went to pick up his phone and send a message to everyone. On the way to his shelf he stopped halfway and started to think.

"Well, looks like its just me,Kishin and Shinta. I assume Rai will be in the hospital watching stalker. What a pain."

He then grabbed his phone and sent the message:

"Food court at noon" he typed as he looked and saw the time was 9am.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:30 pm

"k"
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:39 pm

"Noon huh?" Shinta's expression returned to normal as he put away his phone, but then began dialing. "Hey, you wanna hang out beforehand? I've got nuthin' to do and it's been a while since we checked out the new releases at Junes."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

"Sure sounds cool. I said noon to give everyone some free time, I dont mind meeting ya." Masuyo said to Shinta through the phone.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 pm

"Good, see ya there." Shinta hung up.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 pm

"Alright! Havent found the key, but i've got the master key for now, so i'll just hold on to it." Masuyo said as he grabbed his wallet and phone and began to leave. As he locked the door behind himself he turned to see Yomiko standing behind him.

"......Yeah?" he asked remembering the sick thing he did earlier.

"Could you come to the public dining room for a while?" she asked.

"I'd love to, but I just made important plans with a friend." he replied. "Im sorry, could I come by there another time? Its pretty urgent."

"Its alright." Yomiko said. "When people have friends, they spend time with them. Its only natural" she said in a near lifeless tone as she looked down. "I understand that you would rather be with your friends than someone like me."

"...........thats not it at all." Masuyo said a bit annoyed at her down attitude. "You're drop dead gorgeous, and as a matter of fact, Im surprised that you would wanna talk to a guy like me. If i could, i would drop my plans to hang out with you in a heartbeat, but as I said, they're very important. So next time, I'll take you up on whatever you want me to do. Promise!" he said with a smile.

"Promise............I see." Yomiko said slightly happier. "Then i'll see you. Sorry if I bothered you." she said as she walked off down the hall.

"...........Well......shes............special?" Masuyo said as he left to meet Shinta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content