Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

+12
Grunge Hamster
The Universe
Kallen Kozuki
Fondos Aquila
Turret Slayer!!!
Goudy
Rozencrutz
Songbird
Rise: The Game
Toriko
Doom Dragon 103
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
16 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:41 pm

I'd like to see Kabuto rather. I wouldn't want Naruto to just barge in, however, maybe if he saw Kankuro and Temari, and then they took him to talk to Gaara, then I'd be more okay with it. Rather than Naruto just busting down the doors.

Better yet, if Killerbee just showed up and went: "Yo bitches."

WAIT. BEST YET. (Other than the Kabuto idea.)

1. Naruto gets in and begs for forgiveness of Sauske.
2. Gaara and one of the other 2 kages (Either mist or earth probably earth) accept Naruto's proposal, and argue for it in the meeting.
3. Danzo and the Raikage fight against it, while Danzo is pissed off cause Naruto followed him.
4. Naruto begs more.
5. Raikage says: "What he has done is unforgiveable! He's kidnapped and possibly killed my brother, who hosts the 8 tailed beast, therefore giving that power to akatsuki, and throwing the world into further danger. ETC ETC ETC Generic big epic speech.
6. Poof. Killerbee shows up in the middle of the table in some stupid pose doing some rap thing and everyone goes: "WTF?!"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

Post by Toriko Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:56 am

well I see a bad ending coming out of this, Danzo being the leader, Raikage will never except that
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7868
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:10 am

Jeez. This is getting more and more boring as it goes on. *waits for bleach*
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:13 am

I was actually genuienly interested in this chapter. Until they blew it by making Danzo the leader.

The leader should not be one of the kages, rather, it should be an expert in tactics from one of the villiages.

.....*Calls the Nara household.*

Though, there was a glint of hope in this chapter. The fact that Danzo is getting everything himself, the fact that Sakura is finally coming to terms with her affection for Naruto and vice versa, it's kinda hinting that the end of the series is coming. And that would truly be a blessing.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goudy Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 pm

well this chapter was interesting. i somehow feel its coming to end though. atleast this season
Goudy
Goudy
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5465
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Yeah. Here's hoping that someone will beat the shit out of Danzo and Sauske respectively.

Raikage VS Danzo

And Rematch: Garra Vs Sauske.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Oh yeah Sasuke Vs Raikage this will be a good match at least I hope and damn kakashi came out of now where with that
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7868
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 am

Is it sad I'm rooting for the antagonists to come in and kill all the main characters..... minus Kakashi
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 am

Personally, I would rather hear what Tobi has to say. Now that the evidence has diminished a bit on the whole "Tobi=Danzo" thing, I'm still not convinced that it's not true.

But, obviously the fight comes before plot, in an attempt to make us forget about certain things to keep us from realizing everything at once. But I'm kinda not looking forward to this fight. In all seriousness, it should be one sided as hell, with the Raikage beating the shit out of Sauske. I mean, one is one of the top 5 most powerful ninjas in the world, Possibly #1 considering the other candidates: (A kid, a dwarf, a woman, and a douche) and the other is a whiny little bitch who happened to get some advanced laser eye surgery that sets things on fire.

Personally, I'd still rather see Garra V Sauske. Cause that would at least be interesting to watch a rematch of. Raikage is too jerk to be any form entertaining. At least Killerbee had some style and would rap every now and then.

Also, it would be the single greatest thing if Killerbee showed up the same way Zetau and went: "YO BITCHES" Then he'd look around to see the room empty, and then go: "EWWW what the hell did I step in!?" as he looks down at Zetsu's floppy plant half corpse.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goudy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Well it is getting interesting though i read the chapter too fast
Goudy
Goudy
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Goudy Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:06 pm

too much talk this chapter. kinda in the borderline of boring and good.
Goudy
Goudy
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah...random thought crossed my mind but I thought I'd share with you all:

What was the point of Konan? What exactly did she do?
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 am

That's a very good question.

I guess she kinda served as Pein's voice of resolution after he died. Maybe she'll have some importance later on.

Also, I'm pretty sure that at this point, a solid majority of the fans are screaming:

"YES! YES! KILL SAUSKE RAIKAGE!!! KILL KILL KILL!!!!!"

Of course, now it's the Mizukage and that other Kage. The Gnomekage or whatever.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:13 pm

I'd hope so, she has to be the least important or impressive Akatsuki member I've seen.

And for me, my toughts on the Sasuke vs Raikage fight was, "You're using a lighting jutsu...against the leader of lightning ninjas...how are you a genius again?"

I'm kind of looking forward to Mizukage but...I'm not getting my hopes too high.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Of course, since Sauske has the power of fucking Fangirls, he's not gonna get his ass kicked like he properly should.

I mean, look at his opponents. They're the Kages. The supposively strongest ninjas in the world. Surely when two of them team up on you, you'd be fucking dead. But No. He's Sauske. AKA THE BITCH.

Also, Masu and I decided that Naruto be renamed:

"Naruto: The Shikamaru story." And then change gears to be about Shikamaru.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:07 am

Mufasa wrote:Of course, since Sauske has the power of fucking Fangirls, he's not gonna get his ass kicked like he properly should.

I mean, look at his opponents. They're the Kages. The supposively strongest ninjas in the world. Surely when two of them team up on you, you'd be fucking dead. But No. He's Sauske. AKA THE BITCH.

Also, Masu and I decided that Naruto be renamed:

"Naruto: The Shikamaru story." And then change gears to be about Shikamaru.

Also I cant wait for sasuke to hurry up and die. Please, kill him.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:08 am

Didn't you used to like Sasuke?
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 am

I think everyone liked Sauske at some point.

Except me of course. I hate those pretty-boy-I'm better than you types.

However, he's become such a BITCH that his testicles have turned grey and dropped off. Not to mention he's a whinnier wimp than Emil.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Syn wrote:Didn't you used to like Sasuke?
Sasuke use to be fucking awesome. My fav character besides Shikamaru and Hinata. Now JUST DIE YOU FAGGOT BITCH.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:42 am

JUST FUCKING DIE SAUSKE
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:18 am

I figured that'd be the general reaction.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:59 am

This is just getting really out there now. Zetsu pulled a sakon/ukon except he was absobring chakra and giving it to sasuke, a fricking KAGE was owned within the span of 3 pages, jesus christ
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:09 am

It's just fucking ridiculous now.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:58 am

Okay. I think Tobi's lost it for me. This is getting a little too Mythological for me. Seems more like a plan formed together at the last minute after the writers realized they didn't have an original plan for the plot.

Though, I will admit it was funny to see the Raikage's reaction.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:31 am

*sigh* Whats with all of this "THIS JESUS GUY DID THIS THING IN THE PAST AND THE WORLD WORSHIPS HIM NOW" shit they keep doing? Its so annoying. Also, Lol 10 tails
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next