Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

+12
Grunge Hamster
The Universe
Kallen Kozuki
Fondos Aquila
Turret Slayer!!!
Goudy
Rozencrutz
Songbird
Rise: The Game
Toriko
Doom Dragon 103
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
16 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 am

I know it sounds like something from a fanfic. All they need now is a fusion with the Byakugan.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:47 am

If you combined all the tailed beasts, it would have 45 tails anyway. So they fucked up.

A TEN tailed beast, could possibly be a leader of the tailed beasts or something.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:49 am

Seriously.
"HEY GUYS I SPLIT UP MY TEN TAILS WITH THE NINE OF YOU!"

"Uh......then how do a bunch of us have like, four or more?"

"TO MAKE THE MAIN CHARACTER AS GARY STU AS POSSIBLE AND GIVE HIM THE STRONGEST ONE! YOU ALL CANT HAVE ONE TAIL WHERES THE ORIGINALITY IN THAT!?"
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 am

And I swear, the "Tobi=Danzo" plot twist is becoming so obvious that I can't imagine it being false anymore.

Also, I think that a fan-fiction would be more satisfying than this plotline.

Why Sauske? What about the fact that the guy with the Rinnegan is dead? What about Kabuto? What about Orochimaru's plans? Surely he knew about this or something. What about Zetsu and Kisame? Why aren't they freaking out over the sudden loss of free will that will happen with their plan? Why is Sauske so FUCKING RETARTED!?

There are a lot of things that have been completely ridiculous for a long time now.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:59 am

And the whole "We're going to war" thing. Um...Madara, you have about six or seven (how do you count Zetsu?) people in your "army" and most of them got thrashed. I think we know why the First kept kicking your ass.

Last edited by Jasdevi on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:11 am

Yeah. That too.

The only way you can really pull a war off is if you release the beasts. In which case your entire plan is fucked.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Jasdevi wrote:I know it sounds like something from a fanfic. All they need now is a fusion with the Byakugan.

This would actually make me like Naruto more, even if it is because hilarity factor.

"Naruto! perform this secret ninjutsu with Neji, and the combined power of your *lack of any real natural power trait* and Byakugan will make you strong enough to take on Sasuke!"

Yeah, that descendants of the same clan stuff is utter bullshit. In all seriousness, Naruto really got shafted there. Before he was just a random kid who had a shit ton of stamina/chakra, which is cool. Apparently now that's his "birth-right power". What kind of shitty power is that compare to frickin' Byakugan and Sharingan? Sasuke certainly doesn't seem to have any problems dealin' with stamina and chakra. Sure, he occasionally bleeds from his eyes, but he wins every fucking battle anyways. Sasuke can learn any justsu on the face of the planet and Naruto gets what? KAGE BUNSHIN YEAHHH!!!

Don't be surprised when Sasuke eventualy realizes he was wrong and he's like "MAH BRO NARUTO TAKE MAH EYES ITZ TEH ONLI WAY!!" and then Naruto suddenly gets both the power of... Stamina... AND THE POWER TO USE ALL JUTSUS EVER LOL to defeat the evil Tobi.

Oops, I think i just spoiled the ending.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7380
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Sasuke's lost. That's all I can say there is no turning back for him. He's too far gone to redeem himself.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:40 pm

You know I really would like to see this finally end rather than opening up the mythology of Japan 101 and start going over the tale of Izanagi and the 9 tailed Fox.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Naruto and Izanagi...that'd be pretty co-wait wrong Izanagi.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:52 pm

The only way Sauske can redeem himself in my eyes, is if he bloats to 300 pounds and looses all his jutsus save the ability to attract 50 cannibals to whomever he throws up on.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 am

...I think Code Geass exposition went by faster than this.
And Kishimoto it is too late to make Kisame seem strong.
We stopped caring a LONG while ago.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:52 am

Lol. It's true that they kinda just went:

"Oh. By the way guys, Kisame is actually REALLY REALLY strong. So....yeah. He's on tough fishy."

Pretty much, they were just trying to set up this fight between Kisame and Killerbee.

For some reason though, I imagine this fight goes for 3 chapters, then they move away from it for a few chapters, then they come back to it with Kisame and Killerbee singing "Kumbaiya." And you know what? That would absolve any flaws that Naruto has had up till this point for me.

Though, this may be the first fight in a LOOOONG time, when one of the characters wasn't an emo/bitch/douche. I think not since Shika V Hidan.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:40 am

..........Kisame. You serious? This "Look at this retard character you've guys known for a good 5 years! Yeah hes JESUS strong he just never really tried!" bullshit is so stupid
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Well, it's about time they made SOMEONE in akatsuki actually WORTH their status.

I mean, Diedara I think made himself worth his rank. But if you look at the other guys, they all got killed by a bunch of kids.

Actually, Diedara got killed by a bitch, so I guess that makes him lame too.

Also, why the fuck are Kisame and Zetsu working for Tobi in the first place? Surely rogue ninjas left their nations cause they didn't want to be controlled, yet Tobi's whole fucking plan involves being controlled.

I guess I can understand that Tobi's plan is stupid, considering that he's probably Danzo, and Danzo is fucking retarted too.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:21 pm

In Hidan's defense, the kid that beat him was Shikamaru.
And we all know the real reason Deidara lost. Plot Armor. Sasuke had become Naruto's Hitsugaya. And it only got worse from there on.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:19 pm

True. Diedara should have won that match. He should have even survived blowing himself up somehow.

And yeah, Hidan I can forgive. Shikamaru is basically a god. So I can forgive Hidan for dying from a kid. Too bad he's a douche, so he looks like a dick anyway.

But other than Diedara, can we name any akatsuki member that isn't a douche, bitch, or pussy? Itachi doesn't count, cause he let Sauske live. That makes him a bitch.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Let's see...
...what would you call Konan? My vote is "backdrop."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Hm...Konan can be a bitch though....

I guess I can give you that, but you know what's going to happen eventually when she shows up again.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Can she? The only thing I remember her doing was:
Saying that no one can beat Pain.
Getting owned by Jiraiya.
Beating random ninjas.
Squaring off against Shino (which we NEVER SEE!).
And finally being with Nagato doing...generic sidekick stuff(wait so did she win?).
Oh wait then there was...this scene.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Lol. I like that Konan better than the one we have here.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:45 pm

And to think, wasn't she once called Pain's "Angel of Death" or something? Seriously I think Zetsu was better than her. At least he did something.
...Just too bad it was retarded save Sasuke Deus Ex Machina BS.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Zetsu is pretty cool. But he's acting like a douche right now. Mainly cause he's talking to Sauske.

Where's his better half right now anyway?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:55 pm

This is all Zetsu was to me:
Zetsu: I'm watching...still watching...my two halves provide exposition...it's over...time to report.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next