Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Adventures of Souji the Farmer

2 posters

Go down

The Magical Adventures of Souji the Farmer Empty The Magical Adventures of Souji the Farmer

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:10 am

Alright this is my running review of Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility.

Alright so Day 1: Not much happened got to the island passed out from sea sickness.

Day 2: Upon waking up and finding out I made it to the island I meet the mayor and the innkeeper, turns out they aren't charging me to stay at the inn. Yay, so then I had to run around and meet everyone in Waffle Town, I have a sudden desire to eat waffles. So after doing that apparently the inn isn't going to keep me here forever so I had to find a new place to live, but as usual Mayor Hamilton was right there to shove me off on someone else.

Day 3-4: So these days are dedicated towards me working for the couple on Souffle Farm, Craig, who is without a doubt the most depressed farmer ever, and his wife Ruth, who just might beat him in the depression contest. Alright so I meet this one girl named Anissa who I assume is a hired hand on their farm. So my epic adventures consist of pulling weeds and watering the plants THEN the most diffcult task of picking strawberries and shipping them. Well afterwards Ruth decides she wants to send strawberries to all the neighbors. So she gives me three strawberries.... (Three seriously surely you have more than that.) (Another disclaimer about the said job is I have to get back by 6 PM) Anyways, my quest begins to hand out the three delicious strawberries to the various inhabitants, so I give one to the old cook at the inn Yolanda and Doctor Jin, this doctor scares me, moving on I have one left and I decide, why not give it to the mayor, so I try to give it to him and all he keeps blabbing about is building my house, like I care about that right now so after trying to give the mayor the strawberry I note that I am running out of time, so I see Anissa and I am like "Hey someone who needs a strawberry!" So after handing her the last one I head back, to quote Ruth's words, "You only delivered two we can't count Anissa cause she's our daughter." After this statement my brain went into denial, Anissa is probably super energy happy girl that will never get sad no matter what, her parents act like they hate everything about life and on top of that she doesnt look like either of them.

To be continued..... jin
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12460
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

The Magical Adventures of Souji the Farmer Empty Re: The Magical Adventures of Souji the Farmer

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Oh man I love waffles
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12678
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

The Magical Adventures of Souji the Farmer Empty Re: The Magical Adventures of Souji the Farmer

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Day 5-14
Alright so most of these days were me dedicating my life to planting crops to sell to some poor sucker and handing out some to people around the village they're so vain. After my first couple days actually farming, I discover I probably should pull weeds so much considering I almost collapsed from exhaustion from trying to weed with my hands, though I can't find a sickle Curse you plot items CURSE YOU. So the first festival comes up and I am like "I AM SO TOTALLY THERE!" So upon going, I discover I really could of skipped cause the only attendants were, the Mayor Hamilton or something, Anissa, this crazy girl is starting to stalk me, Ruth, oh joy its the depressed mother of super happy stalker girl, and Yolanda, yay the old lady that automatically likes you just by saying hi to her every so often. So I meet this guy named Toby and he gives me a fishing rod, just from meeting him I automatically call him a hobo due to his behavior and appearance, though to my shock he has a house GASP, too bad he sleeps outdoors most of the time cause he falls asleep while fishing.

To be continued..... jin

Next Episode: MEET DOCTOR JIN!
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12460
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Rozencrutz wrote:Curse you plot items CURSE YOU
Rozencrutz wrote:plot items
Rozencrutz wrote:Harvest Moon has a plot
what
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12678
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum