The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by SHSL Gang Leader on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Don't read this. I'm not kidding. Nothing but negative emotions in here.
There's still time! FLEE WHILE YOU CAN

This is the Hate Thread. I will be using it to explain why I hate things.
You can use it too (you who are dumb enough to continue reading).

BUT PLEASE KEEP IN MIND

The point is NOT to go "I hate this thing lololol"

The point is to explain WHY that's the way you think.
That way, people with different opinions might be able to go "I disagree, but I can see where you're coming from."

Yeah already this is the gayest thread ever
Why would you make a negative thread like this! How about making the thread of things you like instead?
What, you mean like every thread I've made in the past?

There's a chance that writing these things down will make me/you feel better too. Repressed emotions are not healthy.
Your opinion is different from mine, so I will proceed to make remarks regarding your social life and sexual orientation.
Thats cool bro
But remember - people have lots of different opinions, and even though we disagree, it'd be stupid of me to hate you for that. And I don't.

SO LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

_________________

Catbread Corner!

Thank you Myra-Avalon for my avatar
avatar
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Posts : 4164
Grade : 10610
Charm : 566
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : cain town

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by The Universe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:58 pm

I hate Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

It's grossly overrated, likely clouded by Nostalgia to boot, and the most common argument I hear for it being the best in the Zelda franchise is that it "Created all the elements modern zeldas use"

Now I won't praise a game for re-using a plot element, that's pretty un-original.

But to insinuate something is best JUST because it is first is truly asinine.

_________________

Matthew O'Connell says: (3:13:42 AM)
"YOU CAN'T EVEN ASK YOUR PENIS ITS NAME!"
~°∆°[[Bizz] says: (9:24:45 PM)
You guys, I am stalking a girl from Spain.
Wist says: (9:25:06 PM)
Me too.
Lyle wrote:The song was one big saxophone solo and it has a girl dressed up like Santa Claus.

I'm so on board with this, it's not even funny.
avatar
The Universe
Exodus

Posts : 1961
Grade : 6235
Charm : 6
Join date : 2009-06-10
Location : Everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by SHSL Gang Leader on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Masu wrote:Whats so wrong with estelle :/
You want it? It's yours, my friend.

I Hate Estelle
The insipid poison and MCG from Tales of Vesperia

Some of my information might be inaccurate because it's been a while since I last played Vesperia, and I never beat the game.
And Estelle is the reason why. I couldn't bear the thought of turning on the game and seeing her face one more time.

Let's start with the basics.
She is cliche personified.
I can't stand cliches. If you can't do something new, why even bother? Variety's what keeps life interesting, in many ways... but that's a different opinion altogether.

LIST OF FEMALE RPG LEAD CLICHES THAT APPLY TO ESTELLE:
Pink hair & outfit
Is a princess
Is a princess secretly
Shouts sappy catchphrases in battle
Has a crush on the MC, which is very poorly hidden
Is a healer
Is a complete idiot, EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS READ LOTS OF BOOKS
Is like a magic fairy or something
BY COMPARISON: Neither Collete nor Tear are this cliche. Collete comes close, but isn't as pink and is just funny enough to be acceptable. Tear is...a pretty good character, actually, from what I remember.

All of those qualities are bad and cliche, but it's standard MCG stuff, nothing to get too bent out of shape about, really. I'll just take her out of the party and hurry past the cutscenes she's in.

BUT WAIT

First of all, who's the first person to appear in the opening sequence? It's not the main character, that's for sure!
No, Estelle's dopey expression greets me every time I start the damn game.
Maybe I was wrong about who the main character was.

But at least I can take her out of the group, right? WRONG.
Fighting without the main healer?
I tried, I really did. But it just doesn't work like that with only one human player.
So I'm forced to have ol' cliche-bag in the group at all times.

Ah, that reminds me! She's not completely cliche! She KNOWS HOW TO USE A SWORD! I know this because she indignantly declared so herself. Which is great...for a magic-user, and the main healer as well. If she's using her sword, it's because her A.I. has decided that melee attacking is a better idea than keeping the group alive.
It's like they were TRYING to have her not be cliche, but it didn't work.

But at least she reads lots of books...no, wait, she's retarded.
Masu wrote:How the fuck do you people expect a sheltered princess to act?
I'm sorry, but taking "We beat you into next week" LITERALLY is so far beyond "doesn't know much about the outside world" that it isn't funny.
Especially when she takes it literally again. Like, every one in five fights.
I have nothing against characters that aren't that smart. But that's if they have, you know, a good character trait or two. Estelle does not, so this is just icing on the cake.
And the icing is acid and the cake is lava.
Estelle wrote:Sorry if I hurt you!
WHAT PART OF A FIGHT TO THE DEATH DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

Yeah, everyone knew she was a princess already, even though it was a secret.
Why? BECAUSE SHE IS SO CLICHE, SHE COULDN'T POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN ANYTHING ELSE.
EVEN THE CHARACTERS SEE HOW CLICHE SHE IS
And all this still comes as a surprise to Estelle.

But guess what the best part is!?!?!
The game seems to think Estelle is the best character. She is the focus of 90% of the plot.
-Escape with Estelle
-Take Estelle to places
-Rescue Estelle (OH FUCK NO NOT ANOTHER CLICHE)
-Save Estelle
-etc.

And it's the little things that make the most difference.
Like when she goes to change out of her ridiculous dress (A girl changing clothes!? Could this be yet ANOTHER cliche?) into a more appropriate outfit for travel, which is, you guessed it, a different ridiculous dress.
...And then the camera slowly pans up this dress while sappy music plays as if the player is supposed to be enjoying it. Well, I enjoyed it so much that I QUIT THE GODDAMNED GAME FOREVER

What makes all this twice as painful is that ALL the other party members are awesome. They're all pretty original, and they have vibrant personalities.
Yuri is a great example of how main characters should be- a rare badass who actually is badass.
Rita - the psychotic, violent preteen mage. She already has a bad reputation. Which is pro.
Karol - He'd be the MC if he was in Pokemon. He's got a great plotline going for him and has an awesome fighting style.
Judith - I don't trust fanservice characters. I'm usually like, "Those are nice, yes, but do you have anything that WON'T get boring after about five seconds?" Judith does. She's hardcore and seems to be the only person Yuri can have a conversation with without using flashcards (I'M CUTTING MY ARM NOW YOU STUPID BITCH).
Raven - Does backflips. Takes nothing seriously. Spoilers spoilers awesome.
Repede - A dog smoking a pipe. Enough said.

NAH THOSE GUYS ARE LAME says Vesperia. MORE ESTELLE CUTSCENES THAT'S WHAT THIS GAME NEEDS!!
My personal favorite scene? It's got spoilers in it.
Spoiler:
Raven (my favorite character at the time) has apparently just died in the collapsing building. The group escapes and Yuri declares that they can't just stand around, because "We've got a princess to save!"
I was holding a bottle of water in my hand at the time. After Yuri said that, there was no longer any water in the bottle, as it had relocated to the area around me.
When Raven came back, everyone took turns beating on him, except for Estelle, who wasn't there. When she came back I was like "If you hit Raven I'mma kick you right in the fucking face" and then she did and I was all "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

Yeah, but, the other characters are so awesome, they overpower Estelle's suckness completely!
NO
THAT IS UNDERESTIMATING THE SUCKNESS
She successfully ruins Yuri, who would otherwise be one of the best MCs ever, just by being the MCG, thus forcing him into several extremely lame secret love talks in front of the moon at night.
What's that? You don't think Yuri/Estelle is canon? Did I NOT JUST MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT TWO PEOPLE IN FRONT OF THE MOON AT NIGHT?

But why...why did she make Rita a fucking lesbian for her!?
This, in my eyes, is the worst of all.
YOU ALREADY GOT YURI LEAVE RITA THE HELL ALONE YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

From what I've heard, it isn't just me that has problems with her. Apparently in the manga, the focus is on Yuri and Estelle hiding their secret love for each other for a billion pages. I've seen frequent comments on her terrible A.I. in battles, as well.

Ah! I almost forgot!
The spoiler-y part when
Spoiler:
Estelle is under mind control or something and she's a magic fairy gun or something. Anyways, you fight her and she asks you to kill her.
NAMCO: "We'll set up a dramatic fight against Yuri's secret love! It will be emotional because the player cares for Estelle, but must fight her! And then to make it more emotional, make Yuri fight her one on one!"
Me: "DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
*limit bottle*
*limit bottle*
*limit bottle*

"That battle was for horrible people like you who hate Estelle! So you could beat her up! So there's no problem!"

Nope! It just makes her a cocktease of sorts.
Because for one glorious moment, I thought she would actually die, and the game would be amazing because only good party members would be left.
What a fool I was. As soon as the animated cutscene started, I knew it'd only be a lot of closeups on Estelle magically recovering for no reason, and it was, and I was sorrow.
...

Oh, there's more. But I haven't played Vesperia in a while, though I CAN'T THINK OF THE REASON WHY.

...

...So, do you get it?
That's why I hate Estelle.

_________________

Catbread Corner!

Thank you Myra-Avalon for my avatar
avatar
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Posts : 4164
Grade : 10610
Charm : 566
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : cain town

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Hate List (In no particular order):

-Sothe
-Lewis Black
-People who don't flush the toilet
-Family Guy
-American Dad
-Seth Macfarlane
-Celebrity Worship (Includes Obama)
-Extreme Atheists
-People who refuse to learn how to speak english, even though they live in the U.S.
-Whomever decided that Emil would be a good main character
-Emil
-Stupid people
-Hutner innaccuracy
-Seth Macfarlane
-Anise
-Working
-The General manager of the Pottery Barn where I work at
-Homework
-The Twilight Book Series
-The people at Serenes who made it into a stuck-up "I'm holier than thou" fuck fest.
-People who can't take losing at video games
-Rage Quitters
-Bots
-SETH MACFUCKINGFARLANE
-Halo
-Prices on College books
-More to come at some point.

_________________

avatar
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Posts : 9059
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 28
Location : Right behind you. Don't look.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Rise: The Game on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Mufasa wrote:Hate List (In no particular order):

-Sothe
-Lewis Black -Almost thought it was L4D louis and i was gonna kill ya
-People who don't flush the toilet
-Family Guy
-American Dad
-Seth Macfarlane
-Celebrity Worship (Includes Obama) BARACKMAN OBAMA WINS WITH HIS MEGA BUSTER
-Extreme Atheists
-People who refuse to learn how to speak english, even though they live in the U.S.
-Whomever decided that Emil would be a good main character
-Emil
-Stupid people
-Hutner innaccuracy
-Seth Macfarlane
-Anise - YAESH
-Working
-The General manager of the Pottery Barn where I work at
-Homework
-The Twilight Book Series
-FESS
-KIBA
-KIBA
-Bots
-SETH MACFUCKINGFARLANE
-Halo
-Prices on College books - AFUCKINGMEN BROTHER
-More to come at some point.

THrew in some Masucisim in there Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Posts : 13372
Grade : 27842
Charm : 804
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 28
Location : Inaba

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by SHSL Gang Leader on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Mufasa wrote:Hate List (In no particular order):
Kneemoi wrote:The point is NOT to go "I hate this thing lololol"

The point is to explain WHY that's the way you think.
Sad
Mufasa wrote:-Sothe
Mufasa wrote:-KIBA
No
Just...no
I can't even put into words why this is bad

_________________

Catbread Corner!

Thank you Myra-Avalon for my avatar
avatar
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Posts : 4164
Grade : 10610
Charm : 566
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : cain town

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:14 pm

Louis from L4D is on my win list. As well as Zoey. Francis and Bill are on my: "They're pretty cool I guess" list.

_________________

avatar
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Posts : 9059
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 28
Location : Right behind you. Don't look.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Rise: The Game on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:37 pm

I hate online gaming: Masu's look on online gaming.


I detest gaming online. Well, not really. I LOVE gaming online, because bots fucking suck. Its gonna sound cocky, but its true, gimme a game for a good day or two, and I will become godly at it. Its one of my only redeeming points in the big failure mound that is Masu.

What I DO hate about online gaming, is the PLAYERS. Most common are:

-Ten year olds whose voices make you listen to anise's jp voice, and think its tolerable. Seriously, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING LEFT 4 MOTHERFUCKING DEAD!? WHY THE FUCK DID YOUR PARENTS EVEN BUY YOU THIS? ITS 11pm WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU IN BED!?

-Douchebags. And not doucebag like how Desu and I are. We're douchey, but at the same time we're still good sports. We'll talk fun trash, but at the same time, make it clear that we are just having fun and screwing around so everyone knows and laughs about it unless you're playing with...........

-People who just take the game too fucking seriously. I love these guys, but equally fucking hate them. They're the guys who are like "YOU STARTLED THE WITCH? GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU SUCK ASS WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU GAY HOMOSEXUAL MAN LOVING DICK COCK SUCKING FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL GAY!?" (i was told this word for word one time) What makes it the best is when, DESU OR I, of all people say "Dude its a game, calm down dont take it so seriously" its funny because Desu and I are competitive at EVERYTHING. We fucking make co-op games competitive play friendly. At the same time, while being competitive, we still know the THIN RED LINE which separates "Competitive player who wants to win" and "Faggot who does nothing but obsess over this shit" I've seen ppl who rage quit for getting hit one time in blazblue, guys who hump their remotes if they lose, and ppl who just flat out throw tantrums and break whatever they're using. Oh and the best one:Threatening to harm a person IN REAL LIFE over a VIDYA GAME. Seriously, do i deserve to get punched because im GOOD AT A GAME? or because I PRACTICE? WAIT LEMME ANSWER THAT FOR YOU ALL. NO.

And the best is yet to come! You all love em! They all run rampant! You all already know what im talkin about!

RAGEQUITTERS

They disgust me. The ruin EVERYTHING. They fuck up everyone's fun with their whiny bitchy faggotry. They suck. I hate em. All of em. Words cannot describe HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE BITCH FAGGOT FUCKERS WHO FUCKING QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME AND RUIN IT AND MAKE EVERYONE GO BACK TO THE LOBBY OR DIE BECAUSE THEY'RE A SENSITIVE ASS HURT BITCH WHO CANT FUCKING TAKE A LOSS LIKE A MAN/WOMAN(YEAH GIRLS PLAY GAMES ONLINE SOMETIMES)

WHAT THE FUCK does someone gain from playing a campaign of left 4 dead for A WHOLE FUCKING HOUR, to get to the finale or 4th stage, just to FUCKING UP AND QUIT because he just noticed his team is losing? What do you get from ruining entire games for people who may have been searching for games for god knows how long. Mabye for a whole THIRTY MINUTES? You all suck. Fuck all of you. If you're a ragequitter and you know it and you are reading this, then FUCK YOU. Imagine a fat black guy with short hair giving you the middle finger. DO IT. CUZ THATS WHAT IM DOING TO YOU ALL RIGHT NOW. GO TO HELL ALL OF YOU.

_________________
avatar
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Posts : 13372
Grade : 27842
Charm : 804
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 28
Location : Inaba

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:40 pm

*Cracks knuckles* Time to explain.


-Sothe: For one, he dresses like a faggot. For two, he's more cannon than Estelle is. For three, his ending caps SUCK and he's FUCKING forced. For 4, his super skill is designed to be a piece of SHIT. 4 5, Guard NEVER activates when I need it. The only time I've ever seen it activate is when I try to kill Micaiah myself in one of the chapters he fights against Ike. 24, He has a forced promotion halfway through the game, and he can't move at all on the first chapter when he finally is in third stage, so unless you spend 50 turns on the one chapter he'll be level 1 when you start the endgame while all your other people are like level 12-20. 4^7, He has no fucking REASON to be in the endgame. HE EVEN SAYS SO HIMSELF!!!

Also, his speed growth SUCKS.

-Lewis Black: He's not a comedian. He's a mental patient. He doesn't tell jokes. He bitches about his problems and mental issues. Also, all his jokes have the same formula. They start out very quiet,.....AND THEN HE HAS A HUGE EXPLOSION LIKE A FUCKING RETARTED PERSON.

-People who don't flush the toilet: How hard is it to push a little handle? If I go to the bathroom, I don't want to see someone else's urine still in there from 5 days ago.

-Family Guy: Seth Macfarlane

-American Dad: Seth Macfarlane

-Seth Macfarlane: He would be #1 on my hate list. He wouldn't know good writing if it walked up to him and punched his stupid ass in the face. Which I beleive it HAS. His animation style is fucking stupid and poorly drawn as every single artist I know hates it. And he's so FUCKING SMUG and has a HUGE FUCKING EGO.

-Celebrity Worship (Includes Obama): Have you seen the whole thing with Michael Jackson? Nuff said.

-Extreme Atheists: These people are worse than the Jehova's Witnesses. At least those guys are trying to HELP you. These guys are just saying: "NO. YOU'RE WRONG. THERE IS NO GREAT MEANING TO LIFE. YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE OR WORTH." FUCK YOU. Besides, there's too much wild shit that goes on in the universe/world that can't be explained without a magical or supernatural interference. There may not be a heaven. But I am 100% certain, that there is a God.

-People who refuse to learn how to speak english, even though they live in the U.S.: I just want my fucking fries. I don't want to have to get out a translation book to order fucking fries.

-Whomever decided that Emil would be a good main character: Emil.

-Emil: He's a whinny bitch. Nuff said.

-Stupid people: Stupid people are stupid.

-Hutner innaccuracy: I don't want to hop around 40 times before I hit a survivor. If I see a shot that I want to take, I want to take it. Not miss 3 times before hitting someone and then dying.

-Seth Macfarlane: See Seth Macfarlane

-Anise: PICKY, BITCHY, ANNOYING, MATERIALISIC, HOE. And she has a crush on FUCKING ION of all people. Go Fuck yourself.

-Working: Nuff said. I want to sit and veggitate

-The General manager of the Pottery Barn where I work at: She's a fucking Bimbo who fucks with me and my schedule without telling me, or telling me at the last minute.

-Homework: See Working.

-The Twilight Book Series: THEY ARE FUCKING SISSY VAMPIRES. I just want one of these girls to meet a real Vampire, and have her soul sucked out through her neck. See how fucking chivalrous these vampries really are when you actually see them. Remember Blade?

-The people at Serenes who made it into a stuck-up "I'm holier than thou" fuck fest.: Do I really have to explain this?

-People who can't take losing at video games: They bitch too much. Shut-up.

-Rage Quitters: I've played Dead air through about 400 times. I've played the first level about 1000.

-Bots: Stupid AI is stupid. Don't fire at a wall for 50 rounds if the enemy is on the other side. "WHY WON'T HE DIE!?!?!?!"

-SETH MACFUCKINGFARLANE: See Seth MacFUCKINGfarlane

-Halo: Overrated piece of junk.

-Prices on College books: My friends bought a textbook for a class for 60 bucks. I found the same book on amazon for a penny.

UPDATE:
-Flynn: Suck a cock pretty boy nazi.

-Innapropriate Yaoi: I understand that Yaoi needs to exist. I have no problem with that. I like looking at yuri, and I'm sure that there are some yaoi fangirls out there. However, to pair up Ike and Soren....it's just sickening some of these things. So, yaoi in general is okay, I don't look at it, but I won't knock whomever does ((((Kiba)))), but don't pair up people that make no sense.

-More to come soon: I hate a lot of things.


Last edited by Mufasa on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

avatar
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Posts : 9059
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 28
Location : Right behind you. Don't look.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Rozencrutz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Video Game Hate List:
Tool Characters: EX. Flynn
Bitch Characters: EX. Emil
Redone Characters: EX. Richter
Characters that are Inevitably the Bad Guy: EX. Kratos
Fail Attempts at Loli: EX. Anise

My own Hate List
Anyone who think if someone has a really close friend they are automatically gay, EX. Flynn and Yuri and so on till the world freezes over.

_________________

avatar
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Posts : 4468
Grade : 10392
Charm : 214
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 26
Location : The Abyss

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by SHSL Gang Leader on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Carl=Clover wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
Full recovery. I salute you.
Rozencrutz wrote:Hate List
Goddamn it
Kneemoi wrote:The point is NOT to go "I hate this thing lololol"

The point is to explain WHY that's the way you think.
That way, people with different opinions might be able to go "I disagree, but I can see where you're coming from."
Sad Sad Sad

EDIT: I don't think I said anything about how amazing Masu's post was
It was amazing
So that's why I made the thread: because rage is the best

_________________

Catbread Corner!

Thank you Myra-Avalon for my avatar
avatar
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Posts : 4164
Grade : 10610
Charm : 566
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : cain town

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Toriko on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Mufasa wrote:*Cracks knuckles* Time to explain.

-People who don't flush the toilet: How hard is it to push a little handle? If I go to the bathroom, I don't want to see someone else's urine still in there from 5 days ago.


I have the same problem in my home, also I'm surprised I'm not on there

_________________

avatar
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Posts : 1973
Grade : 5793
Charm : -221
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 28
Location : The Heart

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 pm

For one, I don't have the problem in my home. I'd beat the crap out of anyone in my house that didn't flush.

For two, I don't hate you, I just think you're lacking in mental fortitude.

And by that I mean you're dumb.

_________________

avatar
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Posts : 9059
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 28
Location : Right behind you. Don't look.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Rozencrutz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Alright now I'm gonna launch a rant agaisnt everything that I hate.

Alright I HATE tool characters any character that believes he has to do stuff he doesnt like to advance in the current system is a moron who deserves to die in a hole a good example of this is our good friend Flynn who would do anything as a knight to gain his next promotion when in the end he will be just as corrupt because of his constant comprimising on his principles.

Here's round 2 I hate any character that lacks a backbone to stand alone, Emil I am looking at you, going around screaming "COURAGE IS THE MAGIC THAT TURNS DREAMS INTO REALITY" is not good enough to count as a backbone, also you idolize the antagonist you are a retarded idiot.

Round 3 Richter I hate you because you tried to copy Kratos in his minor awesomeness, you copied his ideology and failed to do so. If anything you ended up coming out looking like a bad dream the creators had if Kratos wore glasses, and said "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality," to some random kid that was getting beat up by bullies.

Hello bad ass guys that end up being a bad guy cause they are just too good to have in the party. Hello Kratos my good friend, you help the party at all points but in the end you cling to the wonderful ideology of some insane 4000 year old prick who wants to kill everyone and make people into lifeless people.

Anise, there is so much wrong with your characte I cannot begin to vent my rage. You are annoying your a spy you are a failure and in the end you tried to be the loli of the game and failed to do so.

_________________

avatar
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Posts : 4468
Grade : 10392
Charm : 214
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 26
Location : The Abyss

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by SHSL Gang Leader on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Rozencrutz wrote:
And once again the day is saved
Full recovery thx

_________________

Catbread Corner!

Thank you Myra-Avalon for my avatar
avatar
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Posts : 4164
Grade : 10610
Charm : 566
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : cain town

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Toriko on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:32 pm

well since its my parents home and the person is my sister I don't think I can beat her up

_________________

avatar
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Posts : 1973
Grade : 5793
Charm : -221
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 28
Location : The Heart

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Well, that's why it's on my hate list. IF someone were to do that, I'd beat them up no matter who they were. Man, woman, black, white, gay, straight. You name it. If you have something to use to flush the toilet, then you should be able to do it.

And I can understand once in a while, if you're drunk or something. But for the most part, flush.

_________________

avatar
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Posts : 9059
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 28
Location : Right behind you. Don't look.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 am

*Cracks knuckles again.*

I think it's safe to say that all men think about sex all the time. At the very least it's fair enough.

But, if you're going to declare that, then I'm going to force you to grant that all women think about is how all men think about sex.

This post is dedicated to one of the most hate-filled beings in the history of man - Women.

Now, this isn't the kind of hate-filled post that I want to say: "WOMEN BELONG IN THE KITCHEN AND THE LAUNDRY ROOM AND IN MY BED WITH THEIR LEGS SPREAD!" I believe in women's rights as I would any person's rights, it's fair that women want rights, however with 'rights' come 'responsibilities'.

I was in class last symester, and I beleive I told some of you about this on the old forum, but we were having a discussion on the battle of the sexes. And everyone agreed that women should have rights. However, the women still felt that they were being oppressed by men, and that all men were pigs and should cater to the woman's needs. The women expected the men to be chivalrous, take care of the women, and act like the women were a treasure. They asked that men pull out a seat for them, open the door for them, and back in the old days when a woman stand up to go to the bathroom, the man would stand up as well.

So here's what they were implying. If one of the girls were to go to the bathroom, ALL the men in the room would have to stand up, while one of them runs to open the door for her, THEN we'd have to have the clarvoyance to know when she's coming back, then run open the door for her, and then push in her chair when she gets back.

I'm not sure if you realize it, but that's FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Logic seems to be a woman's worst enemy. Whenever I hear arguments between a man and a woman 90% of the time, the woman is talking about shit that she WANTS, while the man is talking about how it's completely unneccesary and will cost them $2000 to do. But you know who's gonna win that argument in the end.

Which brings me to another thing. Women don't understand the meaning of: "No." Of course, a femminist will think of the word "No." as "No means no." "You're not getting sex, or else I'll call the cops on your ass." However, the rule "No means no." doesn't apply to women when men use it. When a woman wants something, and when a man responds "no." what's the first thing she says? "AWWW!!! COME ON!!!!! WHY NOT?!?!?" And then the woman badgers the man until the man finally gives in just because the activity she wants him to do will take longer than the actual argument that they're having.

Strange, how with women's rights increase, men's liberties decrease.

Getting back to the whole: "With rights comes responsibilities." Women want to be on equal level with men, but they want men to do all the hard stuff. "WHY WON'T HE ASK ME OUT?!?!?!"
......"WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM OUT?!?!" If you want to be equal to men, you're going to have to do some things that will make it hard on you. Besides, you're gonna be in control of the fucking relationship anyway, you may as well ask him out.

Which leads me to another thing. "WHY DO I ALWAYS MEET THE WRONG GUY!??!"
"BECAUSE WHEN YOU FIND THE 'RIGHT' GUY, YOU DECIDE HE'S TOO PERFECT AND CAN'T DATE THEM!!!"
This has happened to me far too often. Every girl I talk to seems to agree that: "Well Mike, you're a nice guy, I'm sure you'll find someone." The problem is, EVERY girl thinks that, meanwhile they're dating guys that abuse them like FUCK, so they're telling me this while they have black and blue marks all over their torso.

Women also tend to think that men are afraid of commitment. And yes. We are. However, commitment is a life-changing thing. I'd be afraid of anything that would change my life. If I was kidnapped and sent to Japan to fend for myself, that would be a frightening thing despite how cool it would be to be in Japan. I don't speak Japanese other than what I've learned from anime, so I can talk about how I have 300 bullets and a sword impaled in my thick ass, but I wouldn't be able to survive long.

However, women are JUST as afraid of commitment, if not moreso.

I had a friend. And everyone I talk to, not just women, they all think that he's the nicest guy in the world. He's funny, he's got a good heart, he looks a bit grizzly, but he makes up for it in charm. He was dating this girl for about a school year (from October to May) and after dating her for a few months he finally said to her: "I love you."

A week later, she dumped him.

Naturally, it crushed him and it still fucks with his head today. I don't even thinks he knows why she dumped him, I only found out from her friend why. She told me: "Well, he was just SO in love with her. He's the nicest guy in the world, but when he told her that he 'loved her', it freaked her out."

I'm not even sure what to say at this point, so I'll just sum up my thoughts with this: *Head assplodes.*

I don't even have the heart to tell him why she dumped him, or even that I know why. Imagine, you date someone for a year, and then you tell her you love her, and then a week later she dumps you, and you find out that it was because you told her you loved her. It would seriously fuck with your mind. It fucks with MY mind and I'm only involved as a fucking observer.

This is another thing, women say that men aren't considerate of their feelings. Are women even aware that men have feelings too? You wouldn't know it from the way they treat us.

I liked a girl, and she had a crush on me, eventually I asked her out, and about 2-3 days later, she dumped me. After a week or two of trying to get back together, she tells me: "It's just that I'm not ready for a relationship right now." o_.

So a few more weeks later, I decide to go out with this other girl who had a crush on me, (incidentally she was her friend, but the girl told me I should date her so I wasn't out of line here morally) and then she dumped me after a week saying: "I actually had a crush on this other guy and decided that I couldn't date you. Also, I'm not really in the right place for a relationship anyway. Except with that other guy, who's dating another of my friends right now anyway.

*Twitches.*

So a few months later I finally move on and get over the period of self-loathing and hatred of women and I finally have a crush on another girl. One day I finally work up the courage to ask the girl out, and as I'm walking over to her, my first girlfriend, the one who dumped me after 3 days, starts talking to me. I didn't want to be rude and tell her "Go fuck yourself." as much as I wanted to, cause she was still my friend I guess, so I chatted with her. The girl I had a crush on left as I was stuck talking to my ex, and so I had to wait.

The next day, the girl I had a crush on was in a foul mood, and I had already lost the courage I spent months (years technically) trying to build up in order to ask her out. Then my 3 day ex told me that she had a crush on me again and she wanted to go out. Which is why she was bothering me the night before.

Despite protests from my best friend who I always take advice from when it comes to relationships, I NEVER went out with that girl after what she pulled on me. I could have done a lot worse to fuck with her. But I wasn't cruel enough to go out with her, and then dump her in the most brutal way possible.

The reason why I bring this up is because I was in class the other day and we had another "Men V Women" discussion, in and entirely different class, with entirely different people and only coincidentally the same room. Our teacher said: "Within a ten mile radius of where you live, taking into account age group, gender, etc etc etc, let's say that there are 10,000 eligable people to date in a ten mile radius, guys, out of about 10,000 women, how many do you think are probably women you'd want to go out with and have a decent relationship with?" The men in the group all decided that 1000 women would probably be good. 1/10 women seems fair taking into account your personal tastes and such.

Then he asked the same question to the women:
"Six."
"Yeah, six. That sounds about right."

.......
Out of 10,000 people......6.....

What they're saying is that 99.994% of men are inelligable to date..

This was the point where my mind snapped. .006% of men are decent people.

So what's my point in all this? I suppose that it's "Women are evil." They want to make men cater to their every whim while doing nothing challenging for themselves, feeding off men like a parasyte while still trying to make themselves look like some kind of bewronged oppressed group. I don't even think that women even know that they're being evil. But they certainly are.

So yes. I hate women. I'm certainly not gay, but women are evil as hell. Perhaps there are some exceptions, but I don't think so, and at this point I'm literally shaking in anger as I type this.

For those of you who want the TLDR version of this, here you go:


WOMEN SUCK

_________________

avatar
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Posts : 9059
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 28
Location : Right behind you. Don't look.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Fondos Aquila on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 am

jin
Bullshit character. In a fighting game, combos are key to victory, and Jin CAN combo, which I can deal with. But I CANNOT abide by his freezing abilities. The freeze stays active for WAY too long. If it was about 1-2 seconds, I could deal with it. BUT it stays there for like 4+ seconds, and that's just ridiculous. Not ONLY does he have attacks he can freeze with, many of them are combo-able, and some of them just have ridiculous range for something like that( A fricking Ice Lion thing that reaches across about 1/3 the screen? What the FUCK guys). AND his GRABS freeze you. SO Jin can just combo you below half your HP in a single combo, WITHOUT BARRIER BURST. Not only that, he does SEPARATE COMBOS that do that, all possible because of the freezing abilities he has. Not only can he freeze you, but it's damn near impossible to get out in time. I say this because SOME GENIUS decided it'd be a good idea to make you WIGGLE THE DIRECTIONAL CONTROLS to escape the freeze. Well, chances are when you finally escape. you'll bee too bust pressing a random direction to be able to block when Jin hits you. Bull. Shit. One would think that a character like this would have a low damage output to offset his RIDICULOUS gain from freezing, but no, his power is quite exceptional. In fact, I believe the damage he puts out in a normal combo is greater than Bang and Tao, both characters who would LOVE having power like that, but have just about nothing to make up for that lack of power( Speed is great and all, but remember that's null when you are staggering.). Now, that alone seems to make him incredibly powerful, but now add in his PROJECTILES, two of which FREEZE, and on of those shoots in three directions at once. Fuck. Oh well, at least he does have a SWORD SWIPE THAT HITS HORIZONTALLY, DIAGONALLY, AND VERTICALLY WHERE HE HAS INVINCIBILITY FRAMES. Oh wait... He DOES. My bad. Oh, and lets not forget, everyone's favorite move in Jin's arsenal: The Ice Car. Yes, everyone loves being hit by the Ice Car, a move that comes out incredibly quickly, flies across the entire screen, and does almost as much as a single combo with Bang. "But Ice Car is sooooo punishable!" Not everyone uses characters like Tao( who can just tackle the enemy), Ragna (INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES! HELLS FANG!), or Noel( I'VE GOT GUNS!). Bang doesn't have the range to start hitting Jin before he recovers. Also, the window is pretty low for Bang, and half the time trying to punish Jin will end up with ME getting punished.
avatar
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Posts : 1260
Grade : 5305
Charm : 206
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 27
Location : The Sun

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Rozencrutz on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 am

That was quite a story. Sounds like a biased control group though.

_________________

avatar
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Posts : 4468
Grade : 10392
Charm : 214
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 26
Location : The Abyss

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:20 am

Rozencrutz wrote:That was quite a story. Sounds like a biased control group though.
It was even longer than the Fishes story.

And yeah, I suppose they were biased. But after two completely different groups of people with the same results, I'll bet that it's all the same.

_________________

avatar
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Posts : 9059
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 28
Location : Right behind you. Don't look.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Fondos Aquila on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 am

Also, Lyle = Hero. I'll sum up my thoughts on women later. I gotz work
avatar
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Posts : 1260
Grade : 5305
Charm : 206
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 27
Location : The Sun

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 am

I wanna do my women rant too lol Lyle is my hero

_________________
avatar
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Posts : 13372
Grade : 27842
Charm : 804
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 28
Location : Inaba

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Fondos Aquila on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:11 pm

I hate how easily attached I am to people. Women especially. Though it doesn't seem like it, I'm reaaaallllly sensitive emotionally, and the slightest things upset me( another thing I hate about myself). The girls I deem important in my life all look at me as a friend. Not "a good friend", but like a person they can talk to/hang with if they've got nothing better to do. And it's upsetting, though I realize it's my fault cuz I always get so attached...

I also hate how fucking PICKY I am when it comes to women. There are lots of girls I could possibly date, but I don't or CAN'T because I find some person who's damn near exactly what I want and I can't take my mind off of them. And almost every single time I find that person, they don't have feelings for me, or even worse, I'm the friend I referred to in my last paragraph. I CAN'T date people right now because I'm currently obsessing over someone, and even though I have a few small crushes( one I think also has a crush on me), I can't date them because I KNOW I wouldn't be able to devote myself to them and only them. I wouldn't be able to NOT think about the near perfect one, or how I'd like to date them, or whatever.

warg.
avatar
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Posts : 1260
Grade : 5305
Charm : 206
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 27
Location : The Sun

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Tatsuya on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Alright you know I might as well post something I hate

It started last year, I chose not to take a third year of Spanish since i knew if I did I would get suspended for sleeping in class, like I almost did the year previous. I knew a few people who decided to continue on with Spanish III, about three weeks into the class it started.

One of my classmates in my Algebra class who was in SPIII said "This is too hard why can't she make it easier." To which I just smiled and said "That's why I didn't take it." Then people started complaining about Precalculus, Chemistry, and other classes. To which that started to get on my nerves. I started stating. "If you find the bloody class hard, why in hell did you fucking take it."

So one my favorite things to hate is, when people complain about classes that weren't nessecary to require to graduate.

_________________


Fury! You've got it all wrong. When I was a little kid I thought your sister was hot.
But that was then. Now it's you.

a skype call wrote: Sigurd: and maybe courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality is actually catchphrase of the decade
Jungo Torii: but it IS
avatar
Tatsuya
Exodus

Posts : 1511
Grade : 5617
Charm : 141
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 26
Location : Here but not here

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum