Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

+15
Grunge Hamster
usogami
danger
Kallen Kozuki
Creeping Shadow
Emerald Jealousy
Turret Slayer!!!
Tatsuya
Fondos Aquila
Toriko
Rozencrutz
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
The Universe
SHSL Gang Leader
19 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm kinda good with those. Any way I can help?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hate Thread (WARNING: Do Not Read This)

Post by danger Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Due to academic integrity policies and such, not really. I think tomorrow I'm swallowing my pride and going to office hours. And getting yelled at for not understanding what we supposedly learned last semester, but oh well. The teaching assistants seem to be decent at least...

You can, however, order me to stuff the self-pity and go do my homework.

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5860
Charm : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Well, I can also be supportive:

Come on Kiryn! You can do it! I believe in you! Use a Splash attack!
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by danger Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Another on the list:
The blasted dorm showers that start cold like normal showers and quickly get up to an acceptable temperature, stay there for just enough time to get you thouroughly soaked, even if you've got really long hair, then go back to freezing cold for the next few minutes before finally going up to your preferred temperature, then passing it just to annoy you with water that's way too hot.

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5860
Charm : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:07 pm

FUCKING BLAZBLUE
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just how long do I have to wait before I stop wanting to play it!? It's been more than a month!!! BUT IT GETS WORSE EVERY DAY
Arcade mode's boring as hell, and network mode is just a torture machine, so I guess I'M GONNA BE LIKE THIS FOREVER
WHEEEE
I should just hit myself in the head until I stop caring about a stupid game so much. Because goddamn
Maybe I should do something constructive. Like drugs
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12685
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm

I absolutely hate not keeping emulator memory cards in the same place. I just lost about 3-4 months of in game action in Persona 3. Now I'm back at early May right after the first boss fight. Which pisses me the fuck off since I have no desire to try to go back through those months. Guess it's time to tackle The Answer.
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 7692
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Joker wrote:. Guess it's time to tackle The Answer.

slice off your dick and shove it in your ear. its less painful than this.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

You know what I hate? Not having a computer. I just typed up a long as rant about stubborn old people with a DS stylus but by the time I was done the forum times me out for inactivity and I lost everything! This isn't the first time either. I fucking hate the hand cramps and slow ass load time for manga that half the time is to pixelated to read. I can't view galleries 'cause they take too much memory and its not like the DS internet is good for much else since it can't play songs or videos without a place to hold the neccesary programs. The only shit I can do is read threads and wikis that don't have too many pics. Sometimes I just can't take it!
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Kabuto Kirisaki wrote:I just typed up a long as rant about stubborn old people with a DS stylus but by the time I was done the forum times me out for inactivity and I lost everything!
Oh god this
ffffffffff
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 pm

shit. im sorry red. if it helps, you can turn off seeing members sigs and avatars in your profile preferences page. maybe that'd help load time
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks. You know, this thread does make me feel a bit better. I did kinda relax about the old people too.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:43 am

I FUCKIN HATE SNOW! ITS COLD AND WET AND IT GETS IN YOUR BOOT AND YOU SPEND ALL FUCKIN MORNING SCRAPING THE SHIT OFF YOUR DRIVEWAY AND HOPING YOU DONT GO SLIDING INTO THE STREET AND GETTING SMASHED BY A SNOW PLOW. AND I FUCKIN HATE SNOW PLOWS PUSHING THAT SHIT BACK INTO YOUR DRIVE WAY AND THOSE ASSHOLES DOWN THE STREET WHO SHOVEL THEIR SNOW INTO THE STREET SO ITS PUSHED DOWN TO MY END. AND THE FUCKIN SHEETS OF ICE EVERYWHERE THAT ARE FUCKIN CLEAR AND INVISIBLE AND DEATH TRAPS. AND I HATE THAT I HAVE TO CLEAR THAT SHIT OFF THE SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE CUZ IF ANY ASSHOLE WHO'S FAMILIAR WITH THE FUCKIN HOME OWNER UPKEEP CODE WILL KNOW THEY CAN SUE MY ASS-OFF JUST BY FAKIN A DIVE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE WHEN THE ICE HAS BEEN THERE FOR MORE THAN A DAY!!!!!!GJKHG;AFHWOIFHA;GHREFHA;OLHGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. AND FUCK YOUR SHIT MR WEATHERMANS. TAKE IT BACK DAMMNIT DONT YOU DARE PREDICT SNOW TONIGHT! DONT YOU DARE SAY ITS GONNA BE THAT SLUSHY QUICKFREEZING SHIT THAT I CANT USE MY LARGE SHOVEL ON AND WILL HAVE TO SCRAPE OFF WITH MY SHITTY GARDEN SHOVEL! FUCK YOU I NEED SOME HOT CHOCOLATE--NO I NEED SOME FUCKIN PALM TREE WEATHER THAS WHAT I WANT!!!!
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:41 am

Onininja wrote:I FUCKIN HATE SNOW! ITS COLD AND WET AND IT GETS IN YOUR BOOT AND YOU SPEND ALL FUCKIN MORNING SCRAPING THE SHIT OFF YOUR DRIVEWAY AND HOPING YOU DONT GO SLIDING INTO THE STREET AND GETTING SMASHED BY A SNOW PLOW. AND I FUCKIN HATE SNOW PLOWS PUSHING THAT SHIT BACK INTO YOUR DRIVE WAY AND THOSE ASSHOLES DOWN THE STREET WHO SHOVEL THEIR SNOW INTO THE STREET SO ITS PUSHED DOWN TO MY END. AND THE FUCKIN SHEETS OF ICE EVERYWHERE THAT ARE FUCKIN CLEAR AND INVISIBLE AND DEATH TRAPS. AND I HATE THAT I HAVE TO CLEAR THAT SHIT OFF THE SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE CUZ IF ANY ASSHOLE WHO'S FAMILIAR WITH THE FUCKIN HOME OWNER UPKEEP CODE WILL KNOW THEY CAN SUE MY ASS-OFF JUST BY FAKIN A DIVE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE WHEN THE ICE HAS BEEN THERE FOR MORE THAN A DAY!!!!!!GJKHG;AFHWOIFHA;GHREFHA;OLHGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. AND FUCK YOUR SHIT MR WEATHERMANS. TAKE IT BACK DAMMNIT DONT YOU DARE PREDICT SNOW TONIGHT! DONT YOU DARE SAY ITS GONNA BE THAT SLUSHY QUICKFREEZING SHIT THAT I CANT USE MY LARGE SHOVEL ON AND WILL HAVE TO SCRAPE OFF WITH MY SHITTY GARDEN SHOVEL! FUCK YOU I NEED SOME HOT CHOCOLATE--NO I NEED SOME FUCKIN PALM TREE WEATHER THAS WHAT I WANT!!!!

I skimmed this and this is what i read:

"ALL YOU SPEND ALL FUCKIN CRAPING THE SHIT PLOWS PUSHING THAT SHIT BACK INTO YOUR ASSHOLES DOWN THE STREET INTO THE STREET DOWN TO MY END SHEETS OF ICE ARE FUCKIN CLEAR AND INVISIBLE CLEAR THAT SHIT OF MY HOUSE CUZ IF ANYASSHOLE CAN SUE MY ASS BY FAKIN A DIVE *insert keyboard mashing here* FUCK YOUR SHIT MR SLUSH QUICKFREEZING SHIT MY LARGE SHOVEL WITH MY SHITTY HOT CHOCOLATE"

i lold. VERY hard
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 am

I hate two faced people who act one way around one group of friends, and then like some completely different person with another group of people. Its worse when they act exactly like, the type of people said person says they hate when they're around your group of friends.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:58 pm

I hate people that give the impression their nice yet they're actually a fucking douche bag on the inside. Like this guy i know acts all sweet to my female friends when there around, but he straights up disses them behind their backs, calling them ugly and overweight. And he thinks he knows every god damned thing in the world because he likes to give "advice" to me even though i never ask for it!!! And he's also fake as hell too. He acts differently around different group of friends, and he says his "old crew" are immature cause all they wanna do in life is play video games and watch anime, which so not true. Mad
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5646
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:33 pm

crickets, reals, small children, and people who forget the birth control
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:37 pm

RED wrote:reals
Huh wuzzat
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 pm

He obviously means real people :O
Its a derragatory term for them.

I hate feeling like i gotta puke. You see, I had some bad sushi last night I think.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8655
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 pm

^uugh. i hate that too. hope ur feeling better.

Catbread wrote:
RED wrote:reals
Huh wuzzat
Catbread wrote:I DON'T NEED YOUR FANTASY WOMEN
what arc said, basically im referring to people who rip on nerds/geeks/fanboys for their way of life, to give a cliched example: the "cool kids" at school. There may be a light jealousy element to it but mostly i dont like being judged by their standards so i refuse to be ashamed.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:22 am

RED wrote: reals,

Thisthisthisthis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 am

RED wrote:what arc said, basically im referring to people who rip on nerds/geeks/fanboys for their way of life, to give a cliched example: the "cool kids" at school. There may be a light jealousy element to it but mostly i dont like being judged by their standards so i refuse to be ashamed.
ohhhh ic

But uh why did you quote me there that second time

Are you calling Riker a real??
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:44 am

nah riker's cool, I just thought the quote was a funny coincidence considering the context
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:41 pm

RED wrote:nah riker's cool, I just thought the quote was a funny coincidence considering the context
Oh okay. Tru dat

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, it was from this
Spoiler:

In an attempt to stay on topic: I hate that feeling where you're so hungry, you start to feel sick. Then you don't know whether to eat something or wait to feel less sick.
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:27 pm

I hate the feeling of feeling like you've finally got something figured out, only to realize you didn't even understand the situation to begin with
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:56 pm

i hate when teachers dont know what the fuck they're doing and then tell me I'm not following instructions
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8655
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next