Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+3
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Rise: The Game
Kilvas
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:41 am

"This looks too one sided..........." Tsubasa said.

"Damn it." Misaki said watching the fight.

If this carries on........... Masuyo clutched his arm so hard that it could have broken the skin.
=======================================================
"You haven't gotten rusty in the least huh Little Miss Yomi?" Banchou said trading blows with her.

"Nngggh......" Yomiko grunted as she continued to attack Banchou.

What are you doing Nene? You're supposed to be protecting the people here........thats what you promised.........you promised you wouldn't leave anyone to die anymore......get up........get up! Nene thought to herself as she twitched on the ground
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 am

"Nene! Hang in there!" Dahni called to her. "Just stay with me." She pleaded.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 am

"What the-?" Karin began to cough violently ans she staggered about disoriented. Dropping her sword, she made a fist and punched herself square in the face, shaking her out of her confusion. "You believe in him so much that you're willing to die for him?" She made two more ice swords and threw one at Rodrigo while charging at him with the second.

Shinta remained silent as he watched the battle, his fists clenched within his pockets. "..."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:47 am

"I believe in helping my comrades. No matter what the cost." He grabbed onto his wheelchair, using it to dodge the first sword. He watched as she approached with the second, his body's strength failing him, as he slumped down, barely holding himself up by his arms. He closed his eyes, waiting for her blade. He coughed.

"....Rodrigo!" Stefan called from a distance.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 am

"I-I'm fine!!" Maeko called out to the others, her voice shaking. Titania floated next to her.

"Ha! No you aren't, Look at you little Mae-chan! You're quivering, can't hold your harpoon straight, and your eyes are filled with fear!" Hirotada said in his raspy voice. "It's actually a very nostalgic expression! Ahh, It reminds me of Kaishou's face that one time." Hirotada explained, resting his weapon on his shoulder as he tilted his head back smiling.

"!!" Maeko's eyes widened and she tightened her grip on her harpoon. "Son of a bitch!! Garula!!" Maeko telled as Titania flew forward casting a burst of wind towards Hell Biker. As she did this she ran to the side and fired her harpoon.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17820
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 am

"Hes getting into her head." Misaki said. "This is just what he wants."
======================================================
"Damn it! Yomiko!" Banchou shouted as he punched her in the stomach knocking her out.

"D-dahni........." Nene said looking up at Dahni with hazy vision. "I don't think.....im going to make it.......ah well.......just my luck for fighting the sicko. Better me dead than you all......." she said trying to hold tears back
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:58 am

"Nene! N-no! D-dont! I wouldn't be able to live with myself! Stay with me!" Tears began welling up in her eyes as she lightly smacked her face to keep her in focus. "We need you Nene!"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:01 am

"!" Seeing that there was no resistance, Karin dropped the blade on the ground before reaching Rodrigo. "You...idiot!" she shouted delivering a hard right to his face, "If you take the time we could be your comrades too." She held out her hand and summoned her Persona, "Media." Valkyrie rode towards Dahni and Nene and rode around them showering them in a warm light, "I can't do anything about the poison, but this should keep you alive for a bit longer. As for you," she said o Rodrigo, "undo it all. I'm sure you've got some medicines on you."

Last edited by Akune Kouki on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:02 am

The harpoon fired towards Hirotada. "Hmm...?" He turned and looked at it, he jumped to the side. While doing so Hell Biker was struck with Garula. "Rgh.." He gripped his chest lightly, turning to their personas, then back to Maeko. "Not bad not bad...Hehe." Hirotada laughed through his grin. "Alrighty! Aeon Rain!" Hell Biker popped a wheelie on his bike as multiple lights struck down from the air at Maeko.

Maeko and Titania ran though the strikes to avoid them, with occasional lights grazing them. "Rgh!"
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:05 am

"Heh." He coughed. "I'm not really a cure kind of guy....It goes away after a while...though...You shouldn't take me so lightly though." He pointed his finger at her.

"No." Stefan grabbed Rodrigo's hand. "...No more. That's enough. Toshi and Amy got away. That's what counts."

"...So you'll just let our enemies go? After they attacked us?" He scowled.

"They're my friends too." He looked over to Nene. "...Karin, go to her, she'll need you."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:08 am

"God........level fives really are insane." Masuyo said watching the fight. I was able to last for a bit against one alone..........damn it......why couldn't I be fighting this guy!
===================================================================================================================

"Hehe. Sorry. I dunno if imma get better soon though." Nene said with a weak smile.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:10 am

"Doesn't matter. Just be okay eventually." Dahni had tears running down her face.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 am

"Right, thanks Stefan." Karin said as turned and went to Nene only stopping briefly to say, "Rodrigo, this may sound weird, but my name is Karin Okazaki and when you're healthy, I wouldn't mind fighting you again." She ran to Nene's side and knelt down beside her, "Hang in there, Nene."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 am

"....?" Rodrigo looked to Stefan.

"I never said they were normal." He responded to his look. "Let's get you back into your wheelchair." Stefan lifted him up and sat him down. "You alright?"

"Better than most." He coughed.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:28 am

"I think i'll be fine." Nene said smiling at Karin. "It just feels like my insides are kinda........mushy or something."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:13 am

"Here...." Rodrigo and Stefan pulled up to Nene, He took off his gas mask, wiping it with a disinfectant wipe. He began coughing more. "T-this...This'll h-help." He coughed.

"...It won't cure it, but it'll reduce the effects till it's finished. Which should be soon." Stefan explained for Rodrigo as he kept coughing. He looked behind at Banchou and Yomiko. "...How is she doing?"

"We're stopping here." Toshiyuki pulled the string on the bus.

"Why here? Do we have a base?" Amy asked.

"Something like that. You're going to wait outside till I make sure the coast is clear." He said, walking off the bus.

"..Are you sure?"

"Hey, you two look pretty beat up, you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" The bus driver asked. Toshiyuki rolled his eyes and they got off the bus, which soon after pulled away.

"The wound isn't deep. I'll be fine." He said. "Wait here." Toshiyuki looked around the building till he spotted an open window. He slowly approached it and quietly hopped into it. "....." He slowly climbed the stairs not wanting to make any noise, hearing a tv in the background. He reached a door on the other side the source of the TV. He pulled out another sickle, using it to pick the lock on the door, and walked in quietly, Nao asleep in front of the TV. This is what happens Banchou. He gripped his sickle harder approaching her from behind and slowly placed his sickle just around her throat. His breathing picked up. "...." He stared at her reflection in the tv, it still blaring a news report. He looked back and forth. What the hell are you waiting for? He brought his sickle closer to her neck, his hand shaking. "......" His breathing intensified. "ARRRHHH!!!" With all his remaining strength, Toshiyuki slammed his sickle into the wall, and ran out, Nao jumping awake hearing the sounds of steps being pounded on.

"We're leaving. It's not safe." Toshiyuki said in a hurry as he walked climbed out of the window.

"A-are you okay? Did you get into trouble?" Amy asked.

"Just....a little bit rattled..." His body shook. What was that? Why couldn't I kill her?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:25 am

"Well thanks." Nene said with a wink.

"She'll be fine. If we're lucky there wont be any scars....otherwise Im dead." Banchou said lighting a cigar. He looked over at Rodrigo. "Oops my bad, probably shouldn't smoke around a guy like you eh?" he said dropping it and putting it out.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 am

"..Actually it doesn't really matter. My disease is caused by my powers." he coughed again. "Ironically, it makes me pretty much immune to others."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 am

"........man these are some expensive cigs." Banchou said pulling out another one and smoking it. "So, how do you think ol Masuyo and Shinta's group is doin?" he asked the girls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 am

"...With everything that just happened here?" Dahni said. "...I can't imagine they're having an easy time. We were just fighting Toshiyuki's group. This lady is supposed to be more powerful then them, right?"

"...Standing right here." Stefan said in the background, ignored.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:55 am

"Well they're more powerful than us, so I'm sure they're fine." reassured Karin, "Remember Masu and Shinta have been doin' this from the start."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:08 pm

"...Honestly, I'd like to back them up, but the only one here who's still really fit to fight is me. And given the situation, if I show up, they'll probably get the wrong idea..." Stefan said, taking a deep breath. "...Speaking of which, what happens between us all now? I'd like to say that things are on the way to being resolved, but...are they?" He looked to Banchou.

"We won't tolerate you going after Toshiyuki." Rodrigo added, his cough still bad.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 pm

After the lights from Aeon rain stopped, Maeko turned around with Titania floating near her. She fired her harpoon again. Hirotada swung it blade away with his own, before retracting her harpoon's blade.

"The same thing isn't gonna work over and over Mae-chan!" Hirotada laughed. "Agidyne!" Hell Biker revved it's motorcycle as another burst of flames approached Maeko and Titania.

"Red Wall!" Maeko yelled as Titania waved her hands in front of her, forming a clear red wall around herself and Maeko. As the flames hit the wall, Maeko grabbed her chest again. Rgh..still hurt, not as much as it could've though.

"Hey hey! Wising up now! Maybe you're finally doing some growing up! As yes, finally growing up from that whiny, clingy little girl you used to be." Hirotada mocked. "Or have you...?" He turned to the group and spotted Maeko's fishing rod on the ground near them. "Hey..isn't that ol' Kaishou's? Well I guess you're still clingy. Ha!"

"Shut up!! That's all I have left of him after what you did!!" Maeko shouted, her face filled with rage and her voice cracking.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Kill this man. I want to kill this man. Kill kill kill kill Thought Masuyo as he held his head in irritation.
=======================================================
"You got nothin to do with me kid." Banchou said rolling his eyes as he responded to Stefan. "I just want Toshiyuki gone. Unfortunately for you some of your "Friends" feel the same, and wont budge."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Hirotada coughed before replying, "Yeah? What about 'memories' or 'he lives on in my heart' like everyone else says? Here you are clinging to a wooden stick. Haha!" He laughed. "Tell ya what kid, I'll help you out with your clingy-ness. By just getting rid of what you cling to!" Hirotada and Hell Biker turned to the group, "Agidyne! Burn that damn rod!" Hirotada laughed while Hell Biker revved his bike and fired a large flame towards the fishing rod on the ground.

Maeko's eyes widened, she screamed and darted towards it, "NO!! Don't!! You smug bastard!!"
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next