Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Mythopoeia

+5
Bacon'N'grits
FuraidoRaisu
The Monkey King
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Grunge Hamster
9 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Tales of Mythopoeia - Page 7 Empty Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:54 pm

["Thats how it always starts."] Leo said with an ominous tone. Ah man. I never thought i'd talk about things like this and laugh about it with others. I cant say I hate this completely  He looked at Cecilia. "Getting together? Asking? WHO?" Leo said squinting so hard his glasses became crooked on his face. " I DONT L-" STOP. Imagine what that girl will do if you shout I DONT LIKE LYNNA infront of her. She'll think I mean that I HATE her, and run off crying and treat me like a dangerous aberration for all eternity. Cant let that happen. "I.....uh........dont have romantic interest in Lynna. Shes seems like a nice girl, like a friend!" he said hoping he doesn't offend Lynna. "Is that good enough for you?" he said to Cecilia. Ah man im so confused

The Verdic Plains 5:16 PM FtST
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Grados, Vielstrum 6:13am  GST

Atlas awoke with a start, hearing a knock on his apartment door. "What. The hell?" He sat awake for a moment before deciding to rest back down. The knocking came back, louder. "...." Atlas grumbled some profanity, before getting out of bed. He eyed his hatchet. "...Eh. I'll slug em if it comes to it." He left his room. "Mornin." He waved to the sarcophagus, walking past it and opening his door. "Alright punk, you better have a good reason for bothering me."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:02 pm

"That's how it always starts" Lorenzo said copying Leo. "Right?" He snickered.

"[Wow! You actually managed to utter a complete phrase without sounding like a complete moron! good for you!]" Lexianna said sarcastically.

"Whoa ease those claws girl! He's just joking!" Lorenzo laughed. "[And although you're right. That's still better than what you've been able to do so far!]" He laughed some more. Lexianna groaned in response.

The Verdic Plains 5:17 PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6956
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Veilstrum, Grados 6:14 AM

A pair of green eyes stared back at Atlas.  In the doorway stood a woman with light brown skin and golden blond hair with a red flower ornament.  She wore the uniform of the Veilstrum Imperial Army, black with red trims.  Her coat was highly decorated had a long coattail.  "If that's how you greet guests you must have quite the company these days, Stathis." the woman said with a raised eyebrow, "Well not that it matters."  She nonchalantly stepped inside and turned to Atlas, "Close the door.  There's something I'd like to discuss with you."  She reached her hand inside her coat and began to rifle threw the inner pocket.  She pulled out a large envelop with the words "Top Secret" written on the front.  "I think you'll find this to be a good reason."

Last edited by Akune Kouki on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Leo went red in the face at Lorenzo repeating what he had just said. "I hate you." he growled. ["And you sound stupid speaking Fortunican!"] Leo shouted at Lexianna with a childish tone after hearing the words "Wow" "Sounding like" and "Moron" That tears it. Im pouring my soul into learning Gradosian. Nobody is calling ME stupid and getting away with it! ILL SHOW YOU STUPID!! Wait what. Why do I feel like laughing? Huh. Is this really fun? Why is shooting insults back and forth fun?

The Verdic Plains 5:18 PM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:27 pm

"At least your friend got to see you off before we leave this world." Aomora says as she follows along in his jog, "Gives someone to look forward to your return when this is done." she follows up with.

Peril Forest, Kaigor. Ferridan 9:57 AM FsT
Sophie
Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5435
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:29 pm

"[Ohhhh That is it! Tell this little pansy boy that he will not know what hit him when I Insult him with the colorful language when I bone up on my Fortunican.]" She said fired up, "[I WILL DESTROY HIM!]" She yelled to the heavens.

Lorenzo looked a a bit annoyed. "She says she's gonna eat you with her words. Whenever she learns how to properly speak fortunican and that she'll destroy you with the beautiful and colorful language. And this is the only time I'm gonna translate for her to get her to actually learn." He turned to her, "[You catch that?]"

She nodded with a fire in her eyes.

"There's no stopping her now..." He said covering his face. "At least she'll learn something she needs."
The Verdic Plains 5:19 PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:31 pm

"How about that? A visit from the goddess herself." Atlas said with sarcastic enthusiasm. "I don't suppose you've come her since I'm a prime male you could sink your teeth in." Atlas took the papers from her. "Now how top secret is this? Am I allowed to look at it, or do I have to absorb the information through the envelope?" He held the papers to the side, while sizing her up.

Veilstrum, Grados 6:15am
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:34 pm

"Shes picking the wrong opponent." Leo said to Lorenzo as he shifted an evil glare to Lexianna. "I may be a [Pansy] or whatever, but thats regarding physical strength and personality. Not knowledge. But you just challenged a shut in who reads books all the time to a battle of words. You've already defeated yourself!" I AM GOING TO DESTROY THIS GORILLA WOMAN

The Verdic Plains 5:20 PM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:41 pm

She growled loudly at Leo, Lorenzo stepped in, "Alright, Alright enough trash talking." He turned to Leo, "You're just gonna end up hurt Tiger. Like you said, being a [Pansy] she'll destroy you when she decides to get physical."

Lexianna chimed in, "[YOU TELL 'IM, LORENZO!]"

He darted a scowl at her, "[And if you hope to even have a chance against the shut-in. You're gonna need to practice A LOT!]"

She backed down a bit and fidgeted with herself, "[You ARE gonna help me, right?!]" She smiled weakly.

Lorenzo sighed, "[Since I know you're not as good with books, You're gonna need SOME sort of reference.]"

She hopped happily, "[Yay!!!]"
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:43 pm

"Yup! Alright! Here we are! Roggrasha!" Nathan said jogging in place. "Man...it sure is bustling today. As much as i would like to know whats up, hunger comes first! We're headed Tulsa's Seafood Shack! Shouldn't be too far from the gates here." Nathan said continuing to jog in place.

"You seriously can't be that hungry Nathan? Kalina said. I mean its not that far away-Ohh......I think I know what it is." Kalina began to grin.

"Don't know what your talking about! If you can't keep up, no lunch for ya! See ya!!!!" Nathan sped of in the direction of the Shack.

"Despite his tough appearance...there was always a little something something about this place that spooked em. Oh...this is going to be great. Hurry up Aomora! You're not gonna want to miss this little show." Kalina said as she began to speed after Nathan! "Hey Nathan! Gotta friend who wants to talk to yaa~~"

Roggrasha Village Ferridan 10:00AM FsT

"Haha...oh leooo~" Cecilla said. "No need to fight guys! Relax!" Cecilla said as she uses her staff to create a aura to soothe and calm everyone with her light. "How's that feel? Nice right?" Cecilla asked everyone.

Verdic Plains 5:20PM FtST
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 5826
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Lynna followed behind Leo and the others still, keeping quiet and smiling blankly. Before speaking out loud randomly, "What does romantic interest mean? Lynna doesn't understand!"

Verdic Plains, 5:21 FtST
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 17820
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:52 pm

"I could always trap her in a sphere of water or something." Leo said scowling.

"And I'll throw you right in there with her." Undine said slapping Leo upside the head. "No threatening women."

"So I can threaten to drown Lorenzo then?" he asked Undine with a disturbingly innocent tone.

"..........." Undine looked back at Lorenzo and then back to Leo. "No. Hes okay...............for now." she said shooting Lorenzo a quick glare before disappearing.

"Don't worry. She's just tryin to scare everyone into acting well behaved is all........" Gnome said to Lorenzo.

"Gnome. What did we say about you and speaking?" Undine's voice echoed.

".............not to do it?" Gnome replied.

"EXACTLY."

"I feel sorry for Gnome sometimes....." Leo said. He felt a force hit his back which sent him stumbling forward a bit. "YOU GORILLA WOM-........eh?" he began to shout thinking Lexianna hit him only to see a pouting Sylph.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEY! Dont ignore my friend! She asked what "Having romantic interest" means!!!!" Sylph whined.

"Hnrk!" Leo made a choking sound and turned red again. "It it it it it it it means..........all sorts of possible things! So many things that it would take too long to explain them here! Yeahhh.....heheheheh......" he said looking away from everyone. WHY WONT THIS SUBJECT DIE ALREADY

Nearing the gates of Grandall 5:22 PM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:55 pm

"Is there something wrong with my power? Did it...actually reverse the soothing feel?" Cecilla said" What did I do wrong?"

Nearing the Gates of Grandal 5:24PM FtST
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:56 pm

She tilted her head slowly, "Ehhhh....?" Lynna's smile faded as she stared at Leo blankly for a few moments.

"Okay!" She shouted randomly, smiling again.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Lorenzo laughed, "You could try but she's pretty resilient." He turned to Undine, "Thanks? I guess?" He said slightly confused. He noticed Gnome, "Why does she pick on that one!?" He said defending Gnome. "He doesn't seem so bad!" Lorenzo then heard Lynna, "Oh dear lord... she's just a wee babby." He said with an accent. "Well umm," He said turning red... "Is anyone gonna take this one?"

"[Loooor'? What did she ask?]" She said looking at him turning red.

"[She asked what a romantic interest is...]" He said pulling down the top part of his head covering.

"[Oh dear...]" She said turning red.

Nearing the Gates of Grandal 5:25PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:02 am

"NOBODY IS TAKING THIS ONE." Leo shouted. IT WORKED. SHES CONTENT WITH THE ANSWER I GAVE. SWEET VICTORY!!!!!!!!! He looked at Cecilia. "I didn't even feel anything. I think I was that preoccupied with unnecessary irritation. Sorry." he said shaking his head. 'No hard feelings to any of you. Im not accustomed to socializing with people on a personal level really." he said trying to smile at everyone. Im still putting that ape woman in her place

"She picks on him cause he doesn't fight back." Efreet said to Lorenzo. "You see how she doesn't mess with me right? Gnome needs to grow a backbone and soon."

"Im fine just the way I am!" Gnome tried to shoot back. "..........im sorry!"

*sigh* "See what I mean?" Efreet said ashamed of Gnome's personality.

Grandal Gates 5:27 PM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:08 am

Aomora shrugs her shoulders before taking off in pursuit of Nathan and Kalina, expecting something random to happen at the destination.

Roggrasha Village, Roggrasha. Ferridan 10:01 AM FsT

Last edited by Sophie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophie
Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5435
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:09 am

Hmmmmm...maybe I should just be a bit reserved. I usually work with children and other things. Being around actual PEOPLE is...still kinda tough."Oh it didn't? Maybe I didn't put enough juice into it...maybe next time." Cecilla said.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:11 am

Lorenzo chuckled the blushing away, "Alrighty then. That solved itself pretty quickly." He looked at Gnome and Efreet. "But that still doesn't give someone the right to pick on someone!" He said defending Gnome again,
Grandal Gates 5:28 PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:18 am

"Im not picking on him. Im just ordering my underling around." Undine said appearing infront of Lorenzo with a serene smile. "You can become my underling too if you like~"

"Don't do it." Leo, Efreet and Sylph all said togehter. Undine then puffed her cheeks out in frustration.

"You three are no fun. Don't call on me again until we're back at the mansion!" Undine said with a rejected tone.

"There. She has weak points too." Leo said. "Anyways we're back." he said as they passed through the Gates leading into Grandall. The outside was illuminated by a soft yellow glow in numerous lanterns on the roads and hanging infront of buildings. "Gotta love that natural light eh? Electricity is convenient and all but the light a bulb gives off doesn't seem anywhere near as soft and pure as a spirit's glow you know?" he asked the group with a huge smile on his face. He was truly proud of the fact that this place was his home.

Grandall Eastern Plaza 5:30 PM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:23 am

"Lynna doesn't like electricity!" Lynna said loudly as she followed close, looking around at the lights. "It makes Aira and me uncomfortable!" She waved her arms widely as she walked.

Grandall Eastern Plaza, 5:31 PM FtST
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:30 am

"No one should be treated like that..." He muttered and then looked around at the sight, "Yeah I love nighttime around here. The lights feel... alive? I guess they are since they're spirits."

"[Coooooorrr.]" She said taking in the sights, "I never been out during black time. Is really pretty!"

"Nighttime." He corrected her and she repeated it. "That's right." He approved and continued. "Figures you guys wouldn't like electricity too much. You got different ways to power stuff and make your lives easier."
Grandall Eastern Plaza, 5:32 PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:42 am

"Mmmhm!" Leo said smiling. "Though of course for bedrooms and such we use small lamps. It'd be kinda odd to be like "SPIRIT OFF" when going to sleep. Can you imagine hearing "SPIRIT ON SPIRIT OFF SPIRIT ON SPIRIT OFF" all night if someone was having a hard time sleeping?" Leo said laughing. "As much as I love spirits even I know that would be utterly ridiculous."

"Hey! What do you people think you're doing?" a man's voice bellowed at the group as they got closer to Leo's home.

"Huh?" Leo blankly said not realizing where they were due to being more focused on enjoying the group's company.

"Not you Young Sire." the man said with a slight bow to Leo. "I mean those Gradosians and the two mongrels with you. Everybody knows this area is open only to those of nobility or higher ranking!"

"Yeah I know." Leo said shifting his eyes to the side. "But they're my guests."

"WHA-WHAT!? GUESTS!? AS IN YOU ARE BRINGING MONGRELS AND GRADOSIANS INTO YOUR HOUSE!?" the man shouted.

"Yes? I can invite over whomever I like right? Or am I too young and ignorant to even do that?" Leo said to the man with a tone angrier than he'd even used when arguing with the group earlier.

"Gh! While you are allowed to have guests over when you like, to bring in two filthy things like THOSE right there is tantamount to spitting on everything our Lady has given us Young Sire!"

Grandal Northern Side: Nobles' District 5:35 PM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:50 am

"Alright we're here! Hurry up you two! You're slow as molasses!" Wait, why are there three women now?" Nathan said.

"Nathan this Lorlaine! She's the second in command here of the Roggrashian Clan! She saw you in you last hunt and wanted to stop by to say you're pretty good." Kalina said with a evil-like grin. You got a few minutes right?!"

"That's right, I've actually been meaning to see you Nathan. Why are you working for such a weak willed man? He who uses tactics and no true fighter on the battlefield. You however...possess both...ehaha." Lorlaine says as she gently grabs Nathans shoulders bringing her body closer to him. Lorlaine is one of the biggest names aside from Shersa herself. She has a huge distaste for men unless she sees true potential within them. On a side note, Lorlaine is also a very well endowed woman...one of the few things Nathan can't seem to handle. "Why are you fighting with that fool rather than fighting with a realwarrior..." Lorlaine said to Nathan.

This is NOT happening...Nope. This isn't happening. When this is done...Kalinas gonna get a great sparring lesson...A very DETAILED lesson. Bit. By.Bit... "Alright! I got the picture Lorlaine! My answer hasn't changed and prbably won't anytime soon!" Nathan said as he pulled away form her the moment her breasts would touch his chest. "We have bigger fish to fry! Speaking of fish...I'm getting a table so BYE!" Nathan said as he sped inside the Shack.

He's soo cute when he's riled up..."Thanks girl! I'm so happy I found you before we went inside. Big man still can't handle the big guns...our big guns at least~" Kalina said.

"Don't tease him Kalina. You'll get use to it sooner rather than later. I still haven't given up on trying to get em to join us. He'll be the 1sr REAL man to impress us let alone be a great warrior. Oh, who's the girl you got here? She fresh for me to take to Shersa?" Lorlaine inquired about Aomora.

"Oh, this is Aomora! Shes a warrior who's from Grealland. I've heard she's got skills." Kalina said.

"Ohhhhhh a Grealland lady huh? 1st I've seen come here...they better be treating you well sweetie, or I'll lay it into em myself." Lorlaine said sternly. "Anyway, if this is your 1st time here, excuse my rudeness. I'm Lorlaine, second in command of the Roggrashain Clan. Nice to meet you young warrior." Lorlaine extended her hand to Aomora.

Outside of Tulsa's Sea Shack, Roggrasha. Ferridan 10:05AM FsT

This again? I wonder why I still try to help people who think of us as mongrels..."I'm sorry sir...we won't spread anything. We come with good tidings. Please try to understand..." Cecilla said to the man. I forgot how much it hurts to come here...

Grandal Northern Side: Nobles' District 5:38 PM FtST
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content