Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Mythopoeia

+5
Bacon'N'grits
FuraidoRaisu
The Monkey King
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Grunge Hamster
9 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Tales of Mythopoeia - Page 8 Empty Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by Kilvas Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:52 am

"That's the look..." Lynna mumbled to herself, back up a little, biting her lip. She stood directly behind Leo and she clung to his cloak. "Aira and Lynna are no mongrels!" Lynna whined, tearing up. she continued whining, "I don't want to be here anymore!"

Grandall Northern Side: Nobles' District 5:36 PM, FtST
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17820
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:57 am

"Hey they look pretty clean to me boss." Lorenzo said to the man, "I mean it's not like they don't bathe." He chuckled a bit, "Plus walking up to a group of people one of which is armed isn't the best idea boss." He said putting his rifle behind his head hooking his arms around it with a pat. "I mean, you never know when our shaky tech could... malfunction. Cause you know I would NEVER be foolish enough to attack someone as refined as yourself, Boss." He said with a slight bow.
Grandal Northern Side: Nobles' District 5:40 PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6956
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:15 am

If only you could just shoot this guy in the head Lorenzo. "This is the thing I dont think i'll ever understand no matter how much observation I do. Why are the so called refined "Nobles" the most savage closed minded idiots of everyone in this entire land? You're bringing shame to the entire Sylph family with your sickening actions. If you ask me you should be banished to Derlumica. Im sure I could arrange for that to happen." Leo said to the man while looking back at Cecilia and Lynna.

"Ah.......ah!!!! My deepest apologies Young S-"

"DONT APOLOGIZE TO ME!!!! APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ELSE! THEY'RE THE ONES YOU HURT YOU IGNORANT BRAIN DEAD NEANDERTHAL!!!!" Leo roared at the man.

"Kh! Please..........excuse my rude actions........" the man said with an infuriated expression. I cant stand this little shit!!!! Who does he think he is!? It was our families that established the laws and order of Fortunica! If anything WE should be of higher standing than these "Maxwells". He was just born lucky! And he thinks he can order me around on top of that! Hes going to regret this

"........." Leo silently passed by the man as if he was invisible. He gestured for the rest of the group to follow. "Sorry about that. Nobles aren't usually out and about when it gets dark out. They normally just sit at home feeling good about their selves or attend banquets. I promise my family is nothing like this." he said with a heavy sigh. I really hate dealing with these people. What I would give to be a commoner sometimes I swear. Getting fake admiration from these people day in and day out. Cant shut em out by assuming they're all fake because not all of them are bad, but you cant happily accept all of the crap they feed you either with a smile because it could come back to bite you in the rear later...........man oh man.

Grandall Northern Side: Nobles' District 5:42 PM FtST
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:25 am

Veilstrum, Grados 6:15 AM GST

"You can read it.  It's for you, after all." replied the woman nonchalantly, "Veilstrum is in need of your services.  We've received reports from our spies in Di Yu of a new technology in development, one that could give them the power necessary to enact a military campaign against us and possibly all of Erepus.  However, details of this project are only known to top officials, so our information is minimal at best.  However, the word 'Spirit' appears multiple times in all our reports.  This has lead His Majesty to believe that Di Yu is getting aid from Fortunica, whether it's supplies or personnel, we're not sure.  That's where you come in.  Atlas Stathas, His Majesty demands that you be sent as an ambassador to Fortunica to hear straight from their leader whether or not they are aiding Di Yu, and once you've gotten your answer, you are to stay there as a spy in Fortunica to confirm whether or not their leader's words ring true."  

Grandal Town Square, Fortunica 5:50 PM FtST

Having finished their meals, Weiss and Franz roamed through the square.  Weiss was admiring the lights while Franz asked the locals where they could find any guilds or information on guilds and guildwork.

"[They all seem pretty low-key.  That may work perfectly for us.]" said Franz musing on the information gathered.

"[Long as it pays well and lets us travel, it's fine by me."] answered Weiss placing his hands behind his head, "[They've got some pretty cool lights here.  Well, not as good as the ones back home, but still good.  Anyway, the question is: Which one?  We've gotta find a guild that gets frequent, and preferably out of town,  requests. Even better if it offers room and board. Then again inns work just as well and we should be travelling light anyways...]" Weiss' words trailed off until he heard a familiar sound. He turned to see a giggling Franz and scowled, "[What's so funny?]"

Compsure regained, Franz replied, "[It's just, I'm not used to you putting this much thought into things.]"

"[...Shut up, dummkopf.]"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 am

"Ahh don't worry about that. I have to suck up to people like him all the time. Kinda used to it. And I'm pretty sure..."

He felt a tug at his robe, "[Lorenzo, What did that shouty man want?]" Lexianna asked him.

"Lexianna didn't even catch him talking so fast and crazy like." He turned to her, "[Nah just some noble being all we shouldn't be here. But Leo says we're his guests, So we're cool.]"

"[Ahh ok.]" She turned to Leo, "Thank you."

"What she said." Lorenzo pointed his thumb at Lexianna. "Thanks for having us."

Grandall Northern Side: Nobles' District 5:50 PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:40 am

Lynna kept quiet as the group walked past the man. "Lynna doesn't like it here...Aira and me hate the big city!" She whined.

Grandall Northern Side: Nobles' District 5:52 PM FtST
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:00 pm

"...Hah." Atlas began laughing. "Me though? I'm not exactly the most subtle person to be a spy." He folded his arms in front of his chest. "Besides, I've been out of the military for a year. I get into bar fights and beat people for money. I'm a grunt, not a diplomat."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Atlas' Apartment, 6:17 AM GST

"True, which is why I was against this idea." said the woman bluntly, "However, as it's an order from His Highness, I can't go against it.  General Einsigg also gave several reasons as to why you should be sent, such as your resistance to Mana Sickness, sending you allows us to keep our troops and other important personnel on standby, and the fact that you won't seem out of place in the shadier parts of Fortunica."  The woman crossed her arms and paced back and forth in front of Atlas as she continued, "Optimistically, General Einsigg believes that the most likely scenario is that there is a rogue sect in Fortunica that may be supplying aid to Di Yu for an unknown reason.  Practically, we want both angles to be covered.  Whether it's a small group, a large organization or an entire world, we're going to find out exactly who our enemies are."  She turned to Atlas and placed a hand on her hip, "And And then we will deal with them accordingly."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:13 pm

While looking up to meet eye contact to Lorlaine, Aomora gives her a look of bewilderment before asking ".....I'm a Greallandian?" Greallandian?...Me?.... What are they talking about? thinks to herself as she starts to feel uneasy.

Outside of Tulsa's Sea Shack, Roggrasha. Ferridan 10:07 AM FsT

Last edited by Sophie on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophie
Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5435
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:18 pm

"I'm sure you think about being against me all the time." Atlas smiled, amused by himself. He stood up straight, now trying to look presentable. "If nothing else, I'm smart enough not to refuse an order once I've been given it. I can't imagine that refusing this would end up well for me. So besides getting to keep my head, and the glory that comes with serving the empire, what exactly am I getting from this deal?" He opened the folder, flipping through.

Atlas's Apartment, Grados, 6:18am GST
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 pm

"Alright alright." Leo said to Lynna. "You can quiet down now its safe here." he said as they approached a mansion with an extensive yard full of shrubbery and water fountains. "Heres the place." he said to the group.

"YOU of all people don't need to be telling others to quiet down." a woman's voice said from within the garden. "I bet Grados could hear your Ogre shouting you just did!"

"Sorry......but-"

"Its alright. You did what you needed to keep our guests feeling they were welcome yes?" the woman said as she approached the group. She gave everyone a warm smile and bowed slightly. "Welcome everyone. My name is Miriam, and im this animal's mother."

"First im a vegetable earlier this morning, and now im an animal........*sigh* " Leo drooped his head in defeat. he knew he couldn't go against his mother like he would against Lexianna or Lorenzo. "Sorry to bring such a large group so suddenly Mom."

"Ah its alright. We rarely ever have company anyways! This is quite the treat! I'll tell Maya to cook up a feast tonight!" Miriam said ecstatically.

"But she's one person....thats not fair to have her make food to serve six people on the spot you know." Leo said to his mother.

"Then you go help her if you feel so bad about it." she shot back.

"Gck! I-i-i wouldn't want to ruin Maya's great cooking! Ahahahahahah........" Ive never cooked a single thing in my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

Grandal Northern Side: Maxwell Household 5:55 PM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Atlas's Apartment, Grados, 6:19am GST

The woman nodded. "Aside from monetary compensation, and the gratitude of your country, there is talk of reinstatement into the military with an increase in rank if you so desire, provided you do well enough on this assignment." Having said this, the woman glanced around the room, "Well, the decision is ultimately yours. Money and gratitude are all that mercenaries require from a job anyways, are they not? You left of your own accord, so it's only natural for you to return of your own accord should you so wish." Once again she reached into her pocket, this time an outer pocket, and pulled out a picture of Weiss and Franz in what appeared to be some sort of military facility, "By the way, while you're in Fortunica, these two are Weiss Einsveil and Franz Gusswalt. They're...people of interest that we believe are hiding out on Fortunica. If you come across them, let us know. Do not engage them, however, we only want them monitored for now." she instructed as she handed Atlas the photo.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:06 pm

"Sounds reasonable enough." Atlas responded. He took the photo from her, examining it. "Will I be reporting my findings to you?"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Both of their jaws dropped when Leo said the mansion was his. "Woooooooooowwwww." They both went in unison. Lorenzo snapped out of it first and started, "Ah! Thank you very much ma'am!" He bowed deeply, "My name is Lorenzo and the mesmerized girl here..." He closed her mouth, "...is Lexianna. [Say hello to the Leo's mom.]" He whispered to her.

"Ahhh ummm!" Lexianna said nervously, "Hello misses! Pleased to know you!" She bowed very quickly.

"Excuse her fortunican she hasn't practiced in a while. But thanks for having us Ma'am!" He thanked her again, "Your son here has been very accommodating with us. He's a good kid."

Grandal Northern Side: Maxwell Household 5:55 PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Atlas's Apartment, Grados, 6:22 am GST

"You will." she answered, "You can depart for Fortunica as soon as you're ready. Come by the Airbase whenever your ready and we can send you over. His Majesty is preparing your formal papers as we speak." The woman let herself out, "Your country thanks you for your service."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:42 pm

"Yeah," He gave a proper salute as she left, acknowledging Annette's military standing. "Have a good morning, General." He relaxed himself, closing his door as she left. He walked over to his chair, collapsing back into it and addressing the sarcophagus. "I think," He put his feet up and put his hands behind his back. "she likes me." He laughed, amused by himself. "Fortunica, huh?" His smiled turned into a half-frown. "Still, benefits are seem to be on the up and up. Better than not working as a merc, right?" He stood up and walked over to make himself a SWEET ASS CUP OF COFFEE. "Guess we better get started packing." He grumbled a little bit and wiped the sleep from his eyes. "Not the worst morning visitor I've ever gotten though."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:28 am

"Gasp!! Water fountain!" Lynna's eyes widened as she squealed happily. She ran toward one, completely forgetting about the group and the previous event with the guard.

She climbed in the fountain and kicked her feet around, smiling and starting blankly at the water.

Grandal Northern Side: Maxwell Household 5:57 PM FtST
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:46 am

"Oh wait..you're not Grealland? Man...I dropped the ball there. Sorry Aomora...you sorta have it going with your clothing." Kalina said sadly."

"Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I"m sure we'll cross paths again sometime. I have a few new recruits to get back to, so I'll see you around. Keep Nathan outta trouble or he'll have me to deal with." Lorlaine said.

"OH! I'll be the first to tell ya! Ok Aomora, lets go in and find Nathan." She said.

Outside of Tulsa's Sea Shack, Roggrasha. Ferridan 10:09 AM FsT

"Wow...this place is beautiful." Cecilla said. "Nothing like what I have back at home. Someday I'll be able to have my family live like this...minus the snobbish attitude hopefully...

Grandal Northern Side: Maxwell Household 6:00 PM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 5826
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:30 pm

"....." standing there silently before looking down at the ground for a moment as if recollecting her thoughts. Aomora then looks up to Kalina giving a nod to follow her into the shack.

Outside of Tulsa's Sea Shack, Roggrasha. Ferridan 10:11 AM FsT
Sophie
Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5435
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Atlas's Apartment. Veilstrum, Grados. 8:15am GST

“Alright.” Atlas cracked his fingers, donned his cleanest clothes. A dark blue and white pinstripe shirt, and blue blazer, with brown slacks. He wore his usual footwear, as it was nice enough. His excuse for such attire was to be 'looking good for his commanding officer.' Though in actual fact, his military uniform was still shoved in his closet, fully knowing that he would be frowned upon for not wearing it. “Sooner I can get out of these stuffy clothes, the better.” He grumbled. “Fighting in this would get me killed. And who knows how many holes that uniform has.” He began walking out his apartment, needing to make a few stops before departing.

Mercernary recruitment center, Veilstrum, Grados. 8:34 GST

“Yo, Atlas, what's with the get up? Did you change your occupation to being a,” Roy cleared his throat. “man of comfort?”

“No, actually, I'm taking your advice Roy. I'm going to Fortunica.” Atlas responded. “The get up is to just make a good first impression.”

“Heh. Hell man, just cover yourself in booze, sweat and bruises and give them an accurate impression.” Roy laughed. “Still, good for you man. Just stopped by to say goodbye? I never pegged you for being sentimental.”

“Well, not exactly. Actually Roy, here.” He held out a set of keys. “These are the keys to my apartment. I'll need someone to watch it, and I'm pretty sure it's better than any rathole you've been crawling into at the end of the day.”

“No shit?” Roy looked impressed at Atlas's generosity.

“Rent's paid for the next six months. I should be back before then, if not, then it's yours.” He paused for a beat. “Don't get your hopes up.”

“Hey man, I appreciate it. I'll take good care of it.” He pat Atlas on the shoulder. “You're a good guy Atlas. Good luck over there.”

“Thanks Roy. Take care.” Atlas turned around and began to walk away.

“Hey Atlas, you gonna tell me where this apartment of yours is? ….Atlas?”

Luxveilm, Veilstrum. 10:55 am

“Hmm.” Atlas looked around the area, looking for an official. “Wonder if they're going to issue me a gun...” He mused. “How you doing back there?” He patted the sarcophagus. “Still there. Good.” He looked around at all the people who were staring at him. He glared and spoke at one. “Keep lookin, and I'll have another coffin to carry, punk.” With that, the stares became far fewer.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 pm

"Well thank you for the compliment." Miriam said to Lorenzo. "Its good to know hes somewhat well behaved when out with others." she turned to Lynna who was splashing about in the fountain. "Be careful about getting wet honey. If you dont have a change of clothes you could catch a cold!"

Leo stared at Lynna playing in the water and sighed heavily. "I'll go get Maya. Though I cant say we have clothes for a girl her age since its just grown women, a man and myself living here." he said as he walked into his home. "Maaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Hm? Oh! You're back already little one!" Maya said with a large smile. A woman in her late twenties with short wavy purple hair and blue eyes approached Leo and gave him a warm hug. "Im so glad to see you back unharmed!"

"Ahahaha.......thanks." Leo said blushing slightly. She cant seem to resist hugging me whenever I get home......sheesh. "I appreciate your concern for me, really I do." he said smiling. "Though we have two problems......."

"Hmmm?"

"We have guests. Alot of guests. Like "Make dinner for six people" amount of guests. Second, one of those guests is a girl with wet clothes, and from what im seeing she doesn't have any change of clothes on her." Leo began to explain.

"Is that all? I thought you were going to say Madam fainted in the garden or something terrible!" Maya said with a relaxed look. "Don't worry, I can send one of the maids in training to get some sleepwear for your lady friend-"

"SHES NOT MY LADY FRIEND! Urk! Uh. I didn't mean to-" Leo shouted until he realized what situation he was putting himself into.

"Alright alright if you say so. Your friend who is a female will have new dry clothes to ensure her health. As for dinner, I believe we can leave that to Walter." Maya said.

"Yeah..I suppose if mom's personal butler is making dinner he'd go above and beyond if he knows we have guests. Not that he doesnt go above and beyond regardless." Leo said stroking his chin.

"Of course I will always go above and beyond Young Master." a sophisticated man's voice said from his right side. From the hall approached a very well put together man in his early thirties. He had the same wavy purple hair as Maya, but he had sharp green eyes with a serious look to them accompanied by a smile also similar as Maya's. He swatted a bit of dust off of his black suit that he made absolute sure to always keep spotlessly clean. "Anything and everything for the family that gave us a future." Walter said to Leo as he raised one hand to his chest and bowed. "Welcome back."

"Its good to see you Walter. I feel like its the opposite, Mom and I wouldn't have gotten by without Dad for so long without you two." Leo said to Walter. "I take it you've heard the conversation?"

"Indeed I have Young Master. Before preparing dinner for Madam and your friends, I shall prepare some guest rooms for your friends. Will the couple be sharing a bed or want two beds in one room?" Walter asked.

"Couple???" Leo asked confused until he realized who Walter was speaking of. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is too good. "Im not too sure. Why don't you go ask them?"

"Understood." Walter said as he went outside to approach Lorenzo and Lexianna.

Grandall Maxwell Household 6:05 PM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Luxveilm, Veilstrum 10:57 AM GST

"Good. You're here." the woman from earlier said approaching Atlas. She handed Atlas another folder, this one more decorated than the one she gave at the apartment. It was a dark shade of purple with golden borders and had the Veilstrum Imperial Emblem emblazoned on the front. "Here, it contains your official papers. You'll need them to request an audience. Even if it's mostly a formality, you're still representing us, so act on your best behavior. In public, at least. Now, any questions before you depart?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:45 pm

"Whom exactly am I talking to? Which of the Fortunican nobles are the ones to really get to know?" He asked, sticking the folder into his blazer. "Do I go straight to the Maxwells? Or would that end up being ineffective?"

Luxveilm, Veilstrum 10:58 AM GST
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:32 pm

"Wooooo!" Lynna shouted excitedly. "Lynna feels so much more comfortable here!" She said still splashing her arms and legs in the fountain. She stopped suddenly and stood still, staring blankly in a random direction. "Was I supposed to be going somewhere...?"

Grandall Maxwell Household 6:09 PM FtST
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Luxveilm, Veilstrum 10:58 AM GST

"Ordinarily, you'd be speaking directly to Maxwell," the woman answered, "however, since the current Maxwell is only a child, I would assume one of the Noble Households will speak to you on his behalf. Just say you need to speak to Maxwell and you should be sent through the proper channels. And if you aren't, then that only adds credence to our earlier suspicions, doesn't it?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down