Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 8 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by usogami Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 pm

"hmmm... a hell ring? i should try getting some info on these rings...."
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6075
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 8 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:53 pm

That colossal idiot. Of course I know what it is. Dante sighed and scratched his head, "I suppose arguing with you would be a waste of time. Very well, do as you wish. But that man's ring is mine. That I will not concede."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12657
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Draco smiled. "Do as you wish with the ring. I want his other rings." He smiled looking at his other rings on his fingers. Draco launched himself at the young man and stood beside him. "We must finish him quick before everyone else gets involved." Draco said to the man beside and smiled evilly. " I cant use my guns because Ill destroy half of the school. I dont want that to happen. Ill just have to use the ring blades. And I currently have no rings." Draco said to himself before taking a fighting stance. He took his ring blades out then launched himself at the foe. He twist around the man attempting to make a deep wound with one of his ring blades. But not being encased flames would be bad.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5245
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Suddenly a flash of orange flames surrounds Draco. Fio, Ehno's box weapon had immobilized him.

"There you guys are. I looked around and you were gone. Draco. You need to calm the fuck down. Can't you see your surrounded? What the hell do think you're doing jumping into the fight like that?!"
Several men in black suits had surrounded the arena. They looked menacingly at the group.

Girl announcer: We understand that the fight has been slow
boy: but we'll have to ask that you restrain your excitement
girl: Jim, Dante if you'll please continue

"Kuhuhu. I'm suprised. Dante was it? Your the first to realize that my technique has a weak point. Although I'm not sure you escaped on purpose. Carmine, Trilby" Jim said indicating the announcers. "I forfeit, I want to fight this one under different circumstances. Give my regards to the boss."
With that jim fads into mist

Carmine: Jim you sodding prick!
Trilby: get your arse back here you prissy shit!
Carmine: Tch! brother the audience...
Trilby: right. Ladies and gentlemen we regret to inform you that the fights are over for tonight!
Carmine: we apologize for the interference and we hope to see you next week.
Trilby: please exit in an orderly manner.

With much grumbling the crowd dispersed, leaving Ehno's new group of friends and the frozen Draco surrounded by security.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10089
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:16 pm

"Ah heck," Roland began to look around, "This is surprsing." he looked at the others not really sure what was going on.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12469
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Dante stared blankly at the spot where Jim was, "...He got away." His fist began to shake violently.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12657
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Oh god... why is the security surrounding us? we didn't do anything wrong, oh no. There has to be some way i can find a exit. *sniff* Someone please help...
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5648
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Carmine: we suggest you and your group take your friend and leave

Ehno: I wouldn't call him our friend, can we leave him here to cool down a bit?

Trilby: Hey I know you! Your the boss's prissy cousin!

Carmine: What was his name again? Eddie columbo?

Ehno: Ehno Columbrino. And whaddya mean cousin?

Carmine: Don't worry your little pretty head love?

Trilby: Well we'll be off then!

*Security and the announcers dissapear.*

Ehno: Let's get outta before thaws out.

*Once outside and turns to the group.*

Ehno: So I see you picked up some people, Who are these people?
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 pm

"Well," Roland scratched the back of his head with his free hand, "Name's Roland Aiden, I am a transfer student from Germany, nice to meet you all." he smiled after finishing his introduction.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:06 pm

"Oh! Sie sind Deutsche? Warum hatten Sie nach Italien kommen?"

Last edited by Ehno on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Before Draco knew it his body was stone. He wasnt to happy about. In fact he was pissed. His rage kept raising and crakes in the stones started to appear. Purple and red flames started spouting out of the cracks. The stone then blew up. Draco had a large rage flame ball in his hand. He saw the others leave. He fired a large blast of flames at the wall beside them. In fact in missed by as little as a hair. A large whole was left in the wall. You could feel the pressure raising and the flames were just going wild. They danced in the gym and started to burn the gym down. The building started to clasp in on him. But the flame on his body just burned it all away when it got closer to him.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5245
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Roland continued "My father sent me here to finish my schooling, to meet with others who have a similar background."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 pm

"I see. well, welcome to Italy. We'll have to hang out sometime. And who may I ask is the shy young lady?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:38 pm

" Hi Ehno, i'm Caterina Moretti. I transfered to this school under my father"s orders to become a more experienced fighter and to protect you. I've heard a lot about your family from my father since he's a mafia boss. I have to live up to his expectations since i'm his only child but its hard. So i'll try my best and i hope we can get along."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:40 pm

"Protect me? What are you talking-- oh wait I remember...*sigh. My uncle put your dad up to this didnt he?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 pm

"hmmm, how interesting..... young ehno here is being protected by this young blossom....." Kouya says in what seems to be him flirting, until he says " how ADOWABLE! I can see it now, young love blossoming from these two....ahhh how wonderful XD"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:51 pm

" huh?! wait no i don't even know ehno that well yet!" Caterina's face turned bright red, and she looked down at ehno's feet since she was too embarrassed to look him in the eyes. "Yes, your uncle talked to my father, which is why i'm here."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 pm

aww.... your blushing XDThats so ADOWABLE
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:54 pm

"Senpai, nani wo itteru ka?" Ehno says slightly taken aback. Shaking his head he turns back to Caterina "Sorry to disappoint you miss, but I don't plan on making a traditional family. I'm not too concerned w/ the way the mafia does things. I won't chase you away, but this thing with your father, it really doesn't have anything with what im doing. Your free to do what you want. I suggest trying for a normal life."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 pm

"Heh, this is starting to be fun, I think I might go to check things out a bit," he said as he was chuckling. "Well Kouya I will see you at school tomorrow, I have things need to be finished," he says in a serious manner.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7870
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 pm

"So you are mafia?" Roland asked Ehno looking raising his eyebrows a bit.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:04 pm

"i see, so um, i don't really know anyone in this school so... could i still hang around you? Just so it seems like i'm fulfilling my father's wishes, and so i have a friend? It's hard for me to meet new people."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:04 pm

bye washi chan XD kouya said in a happy tone already knowing washi hates the addition of chan to his name
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:21 pm

"I guess since we're all mafia kids we can hang out, though I know Johnny and I don't plan on joining the family businesses soon. Anyway, heres my street I'll see you guys tomorrow. Ciao."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:27 pm

bye ehno chan ^^. well, i guess ill head home too. good bye my new friends ^^
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next